[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

I just got a chance to see the latest episode raw and although I didn't get much of what was been said, I understood everything else actions speak louder than words and this couple is so just so meant for each othe......

I just love them...... :wub:

Last episode more about PSH, but it's still a strong episode. And we get to know some fact :

1. She's really a bad cook :sweatingbullets:

itsbad.png

2. Although she have a memory of a fish, she still remember her promise to make a love lunchbox complete with the heart sign.

lunchbox.png

3. Her ideal type : NOT a handsome guy, but now when a specific handsome individual (guess who) smile while talking to her, she got nervous blush.gif

nervous2.pngnervous1.png

4. Love her proud smile, he called me Pretty Wife !!

calledibu.png

4. Question : when a girl who can't cook suddenly try her hardest to cook for 4-5 hours and even made a chocolate the day before, what is wrong with her ?

choco.png

5. Answer : She's in LOVE !! :wub:

inlove.png

Episode 14 was so cute. SoHyun is so in love now and it's so obvious. Kim Won Joon also seems to be happy in this relationship.

I hope they go further and develop a real relationship.

20110709_1310202810_22738700_1.jpg

09176684.jpg

Credit:naver

a25e64a14683a8c35345980e88bf333f.jpg

Credit:daum

This ep was hilarious to me! I've watched it like 10 times already! Our couple never disappoints...SH was really stand out this ep. from the beginning of the ep when she started screaming "Won Jun jjang!" through the whole concert. It was like she was crazed or should I say crazy in love...but seriously it was like she was having a religious experience she was so hyped! It seemed like she wanted to go on the stage for that serenade... for a minute I thought they were going to call her up there, but it didn't happen. I'm glad the food seemed to turn out well except for maybe the Kotchori! I love the glare WJ gave BKS when he commented on it. Also loved the way SH whispered to WJ about the food and the way WJ said "DAEBAK!" after seeing the spread. I loved SH's sexy wave especially at the end when she did that little dip! WJ was so happy! Am I the only one who thinks SH is the sexiest wife on the show? Like I love Eunjung but she is more funny to me than sexy, and RiSae is more of the cute type...As for Victoria she is more strange/quirky to me, but our Ibu has real sex appeal. SH looked so cute with that kitty head on and her interaction with WJ was so cute especially after he kissed her and she started jumping up and down. I kinda wish it was a kiss w/o the head on though...Cornie got alot of screen time today too lol! He got to dance on stage and he even got a bobo, he's so lucky...What was up with that dance WJ did it was like straight out of a 90's movie, maybe it's a dance he used to do in the past??? There were so many moments this ep. I kinda feel sorry for their friends though the looks on the face as the lunchboxes were revealed and that one shot of Young Eun's face during the concert. Our couple was in their own little world with each other, I bet when WJ did the hearts during the concert some of the females in the audience thought it was for them but NOPE it was for his Ibu...No preview for us which really pisses me off! I mean I know he's probably going to surprise her with a solo serenade just for her but I wanna know what else is going to happen and maybe see a little of her reaction...I guess we'll just have to stay in suspense till next week plus we get our subs last so we have to wait for that too I hope they come out by Thursday...BraversSubTeam FIGHTING!

Guest jdkk09

I'm glad her food turned out well cause she worked so hard on it.  She really did a good job.  So sweet this couple.  Love watching a mature couple on this show.  Both of them are so cute together.  I imagine it would be difficult not to develop feelings when you've known each other for as long as they have.  It'll be interesting to see how things develop.  Am enjoying the show.

I never thought So Hyun unnie can handle the Ep 14 mostly by herself. For that around of applause for you clap..clap..clap! She was a standout for the entire episode not unlike in the past either hubby or both them shines most of the time. The episode was not boring or just ok because the so called "love acts" of wifey was unbelievable. And for the record there's no Brave Couple episode that is fine or boring. I never imagine that this day will come or this sooner that So Hyun will show her super-excited-for-love-side to his hubby. Throughout the episode I was aware most of it and not with the other things that's happening. Damn! All wives of WGM lost to wifey So Hyun this time around. The love acts I'm talking about is not the food she prepared for her husband or when she wore the Hello Kitty costume, what I love is the the way she reacted to everything related to her husband. To enumerate it, here are the ff love acts:

1. When she was game to danced in front of his hubby while holding those things that produce lights. In that part wifey dos not have to wear sexy clothes to be hot.happy.gif

2. In the entire concert, wifey kept on shouting (I dont understand what she was saying sweatingbullets.gif), waving, and smiling. I think this time it is not  only to show her support for her hubby but more on she was happy to be in love with hubby she don't know what to do. 

3. I love her reaction when hubby kiss her while wearing the Hello Kitty head costume. It puts the exclamation point for the whole episode.excl.gif

To summarize this episode....wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

woohoo!

watched the english subbed of episode 14 yesterday!!

PSH is very funny, she must be high on something (hubby?)

The hurricane dance totally doesn't match the song but that just made it extra funny.

She went all out this time. I think it's great and it shows that she's a woman capable of giving back. Especially since she's not confident of her cooking skills.

KWJ seemed to ask for permission before he kissed the hello kitty. haha he speaks to the .. cameraman? or was it the friend? I forgot. I think he's also confused for awhile at the end of the concert why she was so hyper and then he sort of gets .. ah.. she wants a kiss!

The commentators are all speechless just watching her being hyper by herself. haha

So hyun was on Strong Heart and confessed her obsession with shopping. I think for hand bags. This is the second time I heard she

likes shopping for hand bags..designer ones I think were mentioned on wgm by her friend. Wonder if anything Wgm related was said.

Here are some pictures:

2621_L_1310434707.jpg

2621_L_1310434707_1.jpg

here's the article link for those who may understand what is being said:

http://artsnews.mk.co.kr/news/158892

credit:naver

Guest KQI88

I think 99% of the korean public thinks the same "please God of Tv, let this be the couple that will end up really married" hahaha

I love how the years of friendship seem to help on them knowing what the other one wants and natural skinship. Also like how they are discovering new sides to each other now as husband and wife.

The thing that made me lol was WJ doing Seo Taiji dance and Cony with it's debut stage hahaha i love how they treat Cony as a part of the family

Archived