[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

If you guys screamed, I cried instead! Especially when Na Young started crying. That was so romantic and so sweet of KWJ!! I am thinking he is now thinking of leaving bachelor-hood and just jumping into real marriage. This couple are doing a lot better than the couples in Season 1 & 2. Because of their friendship, it was so easy for them to be comfortable (although we can still see some awkwardness in PSH). Let's wait and see how they will be once they live together in their new house. There may be problems but I can see the only problem they have is - PSH don't eat breakfast. She said she is willing to prepare breakfast but might not be able to eat with them. KWJ loves to eat - and I'm sure having one meal a day eating together would make up for the times they would miss in a day.

I'll go 100% for this couple! Just like what the MCs said - LET'S HAVE THEM MARRY IMMEDIATELY!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I don't have much to say because you guys pretty much said it all! I couldn't believe it when he revealed the ring totally unexpected! I was like "those watches are nice but rings would be better!" then all of a sudden they cut to the panels reaction and WJ bust out a ring! I was so happy for SH. Seriously I have shipped for a few couples on this show(Ant, Gundam, YongSeo) but I genuinely hope these two consider dating after the show.

May i ask where u found the preview?

you can watch it at the end of this it starts @the 12:12 Yeah it does look like maybe SH finds some evidence! of an ex maybe?

ETA: THE BED SCENE!!! how could I forget that! Once again they were so natural!! I think because of their ages they were able to have a scene like that without worrying about their images like a younger couple would have...LOVED IT!!!!

Brilliant. This couple is pure brilliance and evidence of just how confusing/amazing/romantic WGM can be when the Chemistry is right, the mood is set, and the PD just stands back to let magic work.

I couldnt see this "happening" if there was an obvious mission statement for him like "prepare an event for her". It was beautiful because it looked so natural.

It IS like watching a drama... only one that seems soo grounded in reality that it gives us hope that it can happen in real life (perhaps to us?) too.

Guest leialeigh

hi everyone im khuntorian just visiting the thread coz im watching the brave couple too...can anyone be so kind to share a link of the previous episode even if its not sub....

thanks in advance

hi everyone im khuntorian just visiting the thread coz im watching the brave couple too...can anyone be so kind to share a link of the previous episode even if its not sub....

thanks in advance

if you have FB, you can go there and it will lead you to their website wordpress

Thank you semi-fly ^^

It's been a long time since i saw Ryu Shi Won on TV, that was a suprise.

Lot of KWJ past revealed on today episode, especially his singing career.

And for next episode, they're going house hunting. Can't wait :lol:

Youtube link for today episode can be found here

Credit to uploader.

probably after watching this episode can everyone appreciate who KWJ really is. Like one of the MCs at the studio, KWJ was the original "pretty boy idol" - and he was quite popular in his early career - 90's. He really is a music man - good singing voice - good at instruments too.

Is Ibu begiining to fall in love - for real? Without subs, there's really no telling on how KWJ is feeling with all the men being mentioned. Ryu Shi Won (one of my fave k-performers) finally showed up after a long absence. Looks like PSH used to like him. Now there are 3 men KWJ has to deal with. Well, RSW is married so he doesn't have to worry about him.

House-hunting next month? Finally!!

Guest jdkk09

KWJ was the MC at Ryu Si Won's wedding.  So they are close.  I don't know what RSW relation is with PSH.  Did she really like RSW before?  What was Miseon saying does anyone know?

KWJ was the MC at Ryu Si Won's wedding.  So they are close.  I don't know what RSW relation is with PSH.  Did she really like RSW before?  What was Miseon saying does anyone know?

Wild guess: seems like everyone is pushing for these two to get together for real! Yes, I saw that clip where KWJ was the MC at RSW wedding - could be that they are almost same age! Could he be nudging him to get a partner for real? And yes again, I think PSH must have liked RSW before. She must have too many crushes before (and undecided) that she ended up being unmarried at age 40.

flowerbejo - thank you for sharing a little bit of what you know - it is pleasant. Funny how I can read all the characters but having a hard time translating or understanding some of them.

They are now acting like a real married couple - hints of jealousy from both is just so cute. KWJ must have spent most of his time in his music room, that's why PSH sees his life as being lonely. We've seen how caring KWJ has been, it is time for PSH to reciprocate. Actually, the first time I heard and seen of KWJ is in the recently concluded Stormy Lovers (I watched because of my idol Hwanhee). After seeing him in WGM and hearing him sing, I started to like him.

I think from their conversation, KWJ was the one who introduce PSH to RSW (they were a childhood friend i guess), then she said since they both had a program together, she becomed more close to RSW than KWJ (at least back then / or she just saying it to make fun of KWJ).They had meals together, and something 'bout ski resort. Theres a lot of guy on PSH life ^^, KWJ got to work harder :lol:

After rewatching yesterday eps, here's my favourite part :

- The photo placement, don't know why, just nice seeing those photos stack together .

- The piano & guitar play, its wonderful.

- All the skinship ^^

- Subtle hints of jealousy that PSH / KWJ showed.

- The truth is i never heard KWJ beside being the member of M4, so kinda amaze that he got a long and successful career.

- All the old thing that KWJ kept. My parents used to say that those kind of people usually loyal to their love one.

- Based on my poor understanding of Korean, i think PSH said that after she saw KWJ working room, he looked lonely, and she wanted to ease the loneliness.

- The preview for next episode, house hunting, just like an ordinary married couple.

Guest xbfloater

Wow, just saw last wk's Chinese subbed episodes.

PSH did it again with her quick aegyo when she called KWJ "oppa"...! Someone please create a MV compilation of both KWJ & PSH's aegyo scenes...

Another great ep from our couple, next week should be even better! :wub:

LOVED

- the serenades

- the subtle skinship

- WJ having the photos

HATED

- that they didn't show what was in the preview, so that means some stuff got left on the editing room floor. I've always hated that wish I could see all the footage however many hours! LOL! That's probably not possible :(

I'm a little curious about the "evidence" that was discovered. It appeared to be a concert stub/flyer with some writing on it, so if anyone can elaborate on the type of evidence and/or its significance that would be appreciated.

All I could make out was what I believe to be "Won Joon Shilang(?groom?)" then a bieup. The rest was too blurry for me... Although I probably wouldn't have known what it says anyway....

Guest enrique3mex

Photography date: 2011.05.25

Photography time: 4:00 pm

Photography place: Some shopping center close to the apartment.

bravecouple01.jpg

bravecouple02.jpg

Buying things for the new apartment!

Nice pics!

Credit: Baidu.

Looking at how Won Joon's home is set up I think I can understand why, at least if the above posters assumptions regarding So Hyun's impression of the home is correct, one might think that Won Joon appears lonely. It seems that he's devoting all of his time to music (as a way of coping) and very little else (budding photographer not withstanding). In a way it reminds me of Hwanhee's apartment when he was on the show and how his being on the show allowed him to explore other venues outside of music. I'm a little curious about the "evidence" that was discovered. It appeared to be a concert stub/flyer with some writing on it, so if anyone can elaborate on the type of evidence and/or its significance that would be appreciated.

Yes! I totally recalled the make-up of Hwanhee's house when I saw that. For some reason, both singers, though fun loving, have charismatic personalities that give them long lasting "celeb" status. The problem that comes with that though is that they kind of have to live in the public eye. I can totally imagine Hwanhee becoming a "Kim Won Jun" in the future lol. They're both rumored "ladies men" too. I think they both kind of balanced that public persona/private persona thing well though. Won Jun never really waxes poetic about his past career, he just acknowledges and moves on (unlike some of these "older idols" who are having a hard time finding a place in the new industry).

Dude, this couple totally plays with my emotions. Half the time I'm cringing from the cuteness and half the time I feel like a people-watching voyeur. It's as if I'm in the park and there's a really lovey-dovey couple in front of me and I'm just watching them LOL. It honestly kind of creeps me out, despite how cute I think these two are together.

My favorite moment for this couple ever? Making Na Young cry. That was beautiful and natural. Honestly, in the spur of the moment, you can fake laughs for genuine tears (that fall when you're touched) are difficult to fake.

I hope they have more moments in the future. lol

Hope for this couple? (other than the reel to real factor we're all looking out for?) I hope they bring some of So Hyun's other rumored men onto the show lol. That would tickle me funny. I love seeing WJ's expressions.

Honestly, all in all, this couple is soo darned cute that it's almost masochistic watching it because I so desperately want something like it lol. :P

Archived