[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Today brave couple scene feel short but lovely & hilarious.

"IS THERE A GUY IN THAT ROOM ??!" :lol: "WHILE IM STILL SAYING NICE WORD, COME OUT !!!" ...LOL

wgm1.png

And another favourite, it looks like KWJ try not to use the word noona, instead, he use her name (So Hyun) to address her.

Going to rewatch the show now ^^

wgm2.png

Today eps youtube link

Part 1

Part 2

Credit to uploader

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today's episode sweeter than the last ones! Reality is beginning to hit PSH - she might see KWJ as a real husband potential! Progressing real good!!

The scene where she didn't want him to enter the music room is funny! One thing I notice about KWJ tho' is he is a jealous guy!

I know now why he has remained single at age 38!! KWJ is meticulous! See how he cleans after himself while in the kitchen? Well, he gets rewarded by wife with that back hug!! So sweet!! :wub:

How come there's no preview for epi. 11?

Guest chopper!

i wish i could look just as young as sohyun when i'm at her age. she look so pretty today^^ brave couple be matching too keke

wonjoon is one jealous guy XD ah~ i heart this couple^^

I am here just not posting.No time dears.

I am writing just to help keep the thread alive.I am cringing in embarassment and love.I mean I love it but I am cringing because it's so cheesy.What is it with Korean men?Every time she said 'oppa this' that's when he agreed to the furniture item right?Aigoo...cute but she can't call him oppa when the next minute he calls her noona again.

I give up.If this is only the beginning they have got to be a couple at the end.How in the world can a guy roll on top of a female celebrity even if they are a virtual couple.On my giddy aunt.

I have absolutely no idea what to say about today.I keep saying oh my gosh.

LOL! ck1Oz ITA!

I'm with K-Will the nation is expecting a baby out of these two and so am I! lol I couldn't believe it when he rolled over on her either! I was like "Did he just do what I think he did?" But I think this couple can get away with a lot more than young idols because they're older. because I don't think younger idols could have gotten away with the Cebu bed scene either. I also liked the part when they were sitting on a bed right before So Hyun says "oppa saranghae", they have their hands interlocked and WJ is rubbing his thumb on SH's thumb! I love casual moments like that only this couple has. Next week it looks like WJ is trying to redo that foam kiss, I wonder if they will go through with it??? Can't wait till next week!

Guest miyalx

Even though I'm short in time... and the thread is a bit asleep ^^ I'm going to post, because even though their part was short it was too sweet for words.. I kept thinking, what are they doing? =P they are getting closer and closer, I believe ^^

So here are some moments... mind that I don't understand korean

1st

sowon1.png

So she lays on top of him but because he thought she wasn't that confortable... he stepped out a bit and put her more at ease by making her lean more =P very cute! ;) The sales man even felt a bit unconfortable like a 3rd wheel hehe

2nd

sowon2.png

Oh you naughty boy... putting your hand on her thigh :P

3rd

sowon3.png

Because touching one thigh wasn't enough he wanted to get a feel of the whole body... so he rolled over her body in the store's bed :w00t:

4th

Now we know Kim Won Joon's weak spot... he'll do anything as long as So Hyun says "Oppa!" xD

And also throughout the epi. they were holding hands tightly and totally behaving like a real couple ^^

5th

sowon4.png

I don't know if everyone noticed this... but as they were holding hands here... Won Joon kept caressing her hand with his big thumb.. and that's says a lot about how he feels for her... I think he really likes and possibly already loves her for real ^^ But that's only my thinking... because I do that to guys I like...

I wanna read everyone's thoughts because I think... even though short... this epi was very telling of their true feelings ^^

@Miyalx I'm just about to post some caps of today favourite scene, but you beat me to it :lol: i think we got similar taste, and i noticed that thigh & thumb action too. Small action, but very meaningful.

@ck10z & JDiZzUl I think at first KWJ tried to "blackmailed" her into calling him oppa using the sticker thing, but instead PSH cleverly used that chance to get her desired furniture :lol:

And everyone favourite, the rolled body...it's jaw dropping, first thing comes to mind "definitely not just a friend". Can you do that to a mere friend? well i know i can't. I think the MCs shocked as well.

Short episode, but one of the best WGM episode i've ever seen.

Guest miyalx

@Miyalx I'm just about to post some caps of today favourite scene, but you beat me to it  :lol: i think we got similar taste, and i noticed that thigh & thumb action too. Small action, but very meaningful.

@ck10z & JDiZzUl I think at first KWJ tried to "blackmailed" her into calling him oppa using the sticker thing, but instead PSH cleverly used that chance to get her desired furniture  :lol:

And everyone favourite, the rolled body...it's jaw dropping, first thing comes to mind "definitely not just a friend". Can you do that to a mere friend? well i know i can't. I think the MCs shocked as well.

xD it's so funny reading your comment... they just keep getting sweeter and sweeter... and realer ^^ if that's a word hehe

I know it's a bit exagerating.. but it's just me because I'm going through a heartbreak.. but they are making me believe that maybe, just maybe love is also possible for me ^^

@miyalx of course it's possible, i don't know what to say to encourage you, surely it need time and can be tough, but the important thing to remember is that you will get over this and don't let past experience keep you from living your life to the fullest :)

And to add, some other caps

brave11.png

brave11_2.png

brave11_4.png

brave11_3.png

Feel the love ^^

@Miyalx I'm just about to post some caps of today favourite scene, but you beat me to it :lol: i think we got similar taste, and i noticed that thigh & thumb action too. Small action, but very meaningful.

@ck10z & JDiZzUl I think at first KWJ tried to "blackmailed" her into calling him oppa using the sticker thing, but instead PSH cleverly used that chance to get her desired furniture :lol:

The thing about the roll-over is the movement was continuous - he didn't stop - and because they only showed half of his body, then we don't really know the exact position. But, who cares? These two are the most natural virtual couple (even tho' I am a die-hard JoongBo fan). The holding hands comes naturally - no shyness, no awkwardness. If they are idols, antis would be sprouting left and right! Didn't WGM describe this couple as 'zero fakeness' couple when they first announced them?

I am all for this couple; and I have a feeling their participation is a set-up from everyone - for them to get hooked up. Right now we see PSH doing her best to be a virtual wife (the same thing Hwangbo did) while KWJ is acting as KWJ - himself (the same way Kim Hyun Joong did - acting himself),

Once KWJ stops calling her noona, then that's a go - it will start flowing - to the whole nation's content!!

Dont have time to write out a long comment this time but my heart breaks whenever I watch this couple.

Like, even though I know it's a "Reality show", I cant manage to suspend my disbelief whenever I watch this couple. I'm always in that state of "omg is it real? is it the show? what's going on? OMGOMGOMOGMG!!!" :D

I mean, I used to watch WGM like I view dramas but this couple keeps managing to break barriers :/

[Edit: Did anyone watch the new couple? Worth a view? Will it cut brave couple time?]

seeing the expressions on the MCs faces when they hug and KWJ caressing her hair (at the near end of the episode), I am wondering how their mothers feel upon seeing this!! Both mothers might initiate a real marriage if this couple continue with what they are doing.

I want to know what KWJ said at the interview room at the end of the episode that made the MCs feel real elated.

seeing the expressions on the MCs faces when they hug and KWJ caressing her hair (at the near end of the episode), I am wondering how their mothers feel upon seeing this!! Both mothers might initiate a real marriage if this couple continue with what they are doing.

I want to know what KWJ said at the interview room at the end of the episode that made the MCs feel real elated.

Oooh, you're so right :lol: , i forget that their mother must have watched WGM too.

And for the interview, from my understanding basically he got some advice from some married sunbae / senior, and one of the advice is to adjust/accommodated to his wife, he thought so too,then he asked if its weird and of course the female MCs all said no ^^

Aah, can't wait for next episode....

Guest gladys

Can someone post links to last saturdays episode? thanks!!! I've been dying to watch it because of all the caps and comments about it.

Archived