[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Thanks for the updates and all. I will catch up with fan made MV later. You're guys are awesome. I already watched the subbed yesterday and giggling all by myself. They are so freaking cute. I think it will be the panel/PD/audience mission for life to get them married for REAL.

Anyway went I get through previous pages, KWJ mention bout the 2008 date or something. I just remember something. I know PSH is an actress but I can't remember which drama she was in until I do some searching. Then I remember she had a daily morning drama [Kind Woman Baek Il Hong] at KBSW in 2008. She is the lead actress as a single mother with 3 kids. Maybe at that time she was busy with the drama that she forgot hes promise with KWJ. By the way, her co-star in that drama also much younger than her and handsome too. I so shipped them together so hard in that drama.

Can't wait for this week episode.

I never knew that... i think i saw her on lotus flower fairy or triple (my memory a little foggy).But a drama with her as the heroine ? that's news to me, whats the story about ? anybody know where can i watched it ?

Theres not much info on the soompi page, and the synopsis is like a poetry, i don't get it.

@ eyefulbliss hahaha, yes, it's from dr. champ, i like that song.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found this article on baidu (can't be transferred over though!)

Roughly translating, this article states that the audience's enthusiasm for this couple has increased fervently because of all their loving antics. 

In the April 30th broadcast (which is tomorrow's episode), we'll find out the reason behind the couple regarding each other as "my woman" and "my man" respectively for the first time in 18 years. 

(etc things about last week's themepark date...)

At the themepark PSH remarked, "This is the first time in 18 years where I feel like KWJ is 100% my man", and KWJ, who also feels like PSH is his "woman", affirmed once again that they were destined to be the one for each other, thus affirming the rumours (I guess referring to people's talk and discussions) that this is a "fated" union. 

Hopefully allkpop will do a full translation. Though I think the official preview is not out yet, this is just news.

Roughly translating, this article states that the audience's enthusiasm for this couple has increased fervently because of all their loving antics. 

In the April 30th broadcast (which is tomorrow's episode), we'll find out the reason behind the couple regarding each other as "my woman" and "my man" respectively for the first time in 18 years. 

At the themepark PSH remarked, "This is the first time in 18 years where I feel like KWJ is 100% my man", and KWJ, who also feels like PSH is his "woman", affirmed once again that they were destined to be the one for each other, thus affirming the rumours (I guess referring to people's talk and discussions) that this is a "fated" union. 

Hopefully allkpop will do a full translation. Though I think the official preview is not out yet, this is just news.

This is making me cringe!! I have a feeling they did have some feelings for each other but tried to shrug it off because of their friendship. I'm sure their friends knew about it - if you pay close attention to episode 2 - from the ceremony to the reception - watch their friends' reactions when talking about them. And I am sure their friends played a very important role in putting them together in WGM. At the start of episode 1, they both said they haven't seen each other in a while so there was a brief separation then - and all of a sudden - boom! they became a virtual couple! They both seem to be speaking the same language here - good for them - even the MCs at the studio seem sincere in wanting their union be put to reality. MC Mi sun said the whole nation is anticipating - and Na Young said they are the nation's couple!

Thanks for sharing the article!!

Woah. Calling the other "my woman" & "my man"?! The nation's couple is progressing well, I see! :D

Alright. About 1 hr and a half to go before live streaming~ and watch our SoWon couple calling each other that. Haha.

@ milkcaramel72 - well, the one who started this thread is bitzes, so you could click on his/her profile and PM directly from there. :)

AND I JUST CHECKED OUR AWESOMEEE BRAVER SUBS TWITTER A/C AND READ THAT OUR SHILLANG FOLLOWED THEM BACK & HE EVEN RETWEETED THEM! WAAAAA~! The international community got recognised by the man himself. It's really great that he wants to connect and interact with us too.

proof screencaps!

shillangfollowedbstontwitter2.pngshillangfollowedbstontwitter3.png

BRAVER SUBS TEAM 짱! Brave/SoWon/Nation's Couple & fans 짱! :D

Guest enrique3mex

Very funny this couple! The lunch box was an excellent detail!! :lol:

By the way, is there some people here that be able to help me to translate the Chinese subtitles?

In order to translate this couple, and all captions! Thank you very much in advance!

If somebody is interested, please send me a message, in order to put us in touch!

Again thanks to all! :)

Guest Yoselin18

This couple just get more and more adorable everyday. Im glad that they are growing such a fanbase, they got my guaranteed support since episode 2 (episode 1 is always too introduction-y to me with ALL couples so I judge the second episode) Im just worried about one thing with this couple, and im sure that it has been mentioned before.

Their friendship is going to change a lot after the show ends... they are either going to get together for real (im hoping sooo much that they do) or their friendship is going to be forever awkward after the show. Today's episode was too cute, holding hands and him yelling "Saranghae!!" reminded me sooo much of Jo Kwon and Ga-In in the bungee jumping episode.

This couple is daebak! I hope more people come to like them!

Ooh, thank you semi-fly, it's really a good episode, fun & adorable.

I just want to fast-forward my life for a week to watch their next episode. The preview looks fun.

From their conversation, i think even their mother seem to have similar principle (need translation ASAP ^^)

I laughed so hard at :"Do we have the same mother..?"

Guest miyalx

Ah this episode was so adorable ^^ I didn't understand a thing but their actions with eachother are so cute and funny ^^

Now I'll wait patiently for Braver Subs! Thank you so much to them for doing this :lol:

In the mean time I did my 2nd MV for the couple... hope you all enjoy it!

Link: Kim Won Joon ♥ Park So Hyun part.2

(will do more once there are enough moments to compile ^^)

Hugs everyone! Have a lovely weekend =)

Still comfy but shyness seems to be springing up. That's a good sign of progression. Their feelings for each other is getting into them that they are slowly opening up to each other. I wanted more for KWJ to be the leader here even tho' PSH is older, especially now that she is seeing him as 'a man' or 'her man'.

I'll patiently wait for the subs - there seems to be a lot of revelation about how they feel for each other. Holding hands and putting his arms on her shoulder - very natural - and of course, that's what a husband and wife ought to be.

Guest xbfloater

To make this thread more lively, here's what I like in the latest episode: When PSH asked KWJ when he's going to do a love confession & he pretended not hearing it... That's super yet fun chemistry there. Also, the conversation after the "bungie jump"-like ride was so funny...

To make this thread more lively, here's what I like in the latest episode: When PSH asked KWJ when he's going to do a love confession & he pretended not hearing it... That's super yet fun chemistry there. Also, the conversation after the "bungie jump"-like ride was so funny...

Yeah, let's do that. Last episode favourite: after the 50 meter jump-shot, KWJ asked PSH as to declare her love on the radio, sudddenly she got weak leg ^^ and she was fine even after the jump. It's hilarious. But after that, it's just too cute when they just holding hand soo naturally.

Guest xbfloater

Yeah, that's good variety sense too... When PSH said "babo" to KWJ, her expression seems to say: "stupid, I really want you to say it to me now..."

my fave part actually was during the jump - when they both declared their love for each other while up in the air. With my limited knowledge of hanggul, I don't think each is aware they did that.

Hope the subbed version comes out soon so we can dissect each scene.

I watched the Chinese subs and SH did hear WJ confess to her. She was really happy about that. She couldn't stop talking about it after they came down from the ride.

WJ however, was too caught up with his own confession and didn't hear her confess three times. Which is why he asked her to confess on her radio show :) I think she'll do it!

I think my favourite part would have to be when they were holding hands. It's so completely natural and something I suppose everyone expected at some point, that they didn't even zoom in on it! But I can just imagine them having at least a split second decision-making time in their heads on whether or not to continue holding hands. I also really like the part when they get off the ride, and, just before he asks her to confess she keeps talking about his confession, and how she could hear it together with the sound of the wind swooshing past. The look on his face is precious, and she's so happy then!

Guest xbfloater

Hi vlyra,

After the ride, while they're walking away from the ride site, So Hyun was saying that she shouted 3 times & Won Jun said he couldn't rem how many times he shouted. But he was visibly touched by So Hyun's "Jalba, saranghae" shout...

Guest miyalx

Hi everyone!

Sorry to report but iMBC reported my last video for SoWon couple... so it was deleted... do you have any suggestions for a better site to upload my videos?

My intentions weren't to infringe copyright in any way but just to spread the love about this couple...:unsure:  I'm sad, but I have the videos saved on my pc... I thought free publicity was good... it's not like I uploaded the episodes...

Do any of you have any suggestions?

Guest xbfloater

Try Dailymotion or Facebook's video feature... HTH!

Oh, the part KWJ wrote Yi Bu on the window was edited out... What a waste!

Archived