[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

Guest milesedi

Aigooooooooooo!! I love this couple and every week even more!!!

So, he didn't know about the "foam kiss" from Secret Garden?? He seemed surprised in the interview and I don't understand hangul!! :sweatingbullets:

They are lovely and next episode it seems very good!!! :w00t:

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:POh wow....the honeymoon photos.She looks happy.They look close.How can they be so comfortable?Are they really playing make believe marriage while they have a chance?I hope they would feel something and say 'how come I didn't notice you all these years? Saranghe.' :P

EDIT

He is still calling her 'noona' though.Sigh...I know couples drop that once they are a couple.I hope the honeymoon episode would end that.I am waiting for him to say So Hyun ah.He's done that but only during the wedding reception.

they are so much fun to watch. They know they are supposed to be playing a married couple but because they knew each other from way back, they feel so comfortable playing the part. They are just being themselves. PSH is a little bold sometimes but she is shy. The skinship to them is nothing - they must have been like that from long time ago.

Really! I think jalba never got the chance to watch Secret Garden! Too bad!!

He keeps calling her 'noona' and he said at the first episode he will try to stray from addressing has as that.

what was he so jealous about? and with who? Kim In Jeong? He is a comedian right?

thanks to all who are posting the link!!

Guest Keep_It_Real

what was he so jealous about? and with who? Kim In Jeong? He is a comedian right?

Don't know who you're referring in Kim In Jeong. But Kim Won Joon was jealous of Kim Min Jong, the famous actor who was just in Athena with Jung Woo Sung. Not sure about the story with Park So Hyun and Kim Min Jong though. The other person mentioned was the famous legendary singer Shin Seung Hoon, with whom Park So Hyun appeared on the Win Win show and they were teased about becoming a potential couple. That was late last year, around the time her drama Kiss and The City was airing.

Guest miyalx

Such perfect honeymoon pictures!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Wawww such beautiful captures ^^ thanks for sharing!

This episode was so sweet but from the preview it seems that we'll have to wait for next week for the best moments... it's a pitty he didn't know about the foam kiss or maybe we could see a little kiss hehe I still believe that they kissed behind the backpack :sweatingbullets:

I don't understand much korean, just little expretions but after he was just in a tank top she was so shy hehe I thought it was cute that a woman her age would be that shy over that little thing... hehe... but I guess it's cultural difference compared to where I live ^^.

Ah I hope they kiss I want to see hehe even though I also want them to keep their relationship (if it develops) as private as possible :wub:

I'm wanting for next weeks episode and there might be a 3rd MV from me by then ^^

Hugs everyone*

i usually don't comment on this thread...

but after seeing today's episode i have to say

this couple is SO cute!! they're so naturally adorable with each other!

and since the age thing is working to their advantage...

maybe they really should get married!!

Don't know who you're referring in Kim In Jeong. But Kim Won Joon was jealous of Kim Min Jong, the famous actor who was just in Athena with Jung Woo Sung. Not sure about the story with Park So Hyun and Kim Min Jong though. The other person mentioned was the famous legendary singer Shin Seung Hoon, with whom Park So Hyun appeared on the Win Win show and they were teased about becoming a potential couple. That was late last year, around the time her drama Kiss and The City was airing.

Thanks for clarifying; looks like I have to go back and study my k-alphabeth again.

He's got those dagger looks at So Hyun - I guess that's why So Hyun keeps on laughing because she felt awkward on him showing some jealousy. Looks like KWJ is late on news - that was far last year's Win Win?

Thanks for the screencaps ned_cleo! :D

Everything about this episode (except the first part I guess?) was perfect! I love them, and I honestly don't believe they see this at work! Look at how much fun they are having together? It's really cute to watch.

Also I found KWJ really, really cute after he found out about what a foam kiss was. So I made a gif, haha:

shucks.gif

Guest chabie49

this couple is really cute. i love how they don't have those awkward moments cause they've known each other for what, 18 years? :wub:

i'm not good in korean, so i really hope that someone who's good in translating and subbing videos will help the current subbing team, Braversubs. This way, all of us here can watch this couple faster :lol: . i've been watching the unsubbed videos of this couple cause i couldn't wait, but yeah i couldn't understand what they were talking about. all i see was how cute they are :lol:

i can't help but being jealous when i see other WGM couples got their videos subbed right after the raw files are out :sweatingbullets:

Guest enrique3mex

Thanks for the screencaps ned_cleo! :D

Everything about this episode (except the first part I guess?) was perfect! I love them, and I honestly don't believe they see this at work! Look at how much fun they are having together? It's really cute to watch.

Also I found KWJ really, really cute after he found out about what a foam kiss was. So I made a gif, haha:

*quoted image*

Excellent gif Kiraning!

I continue laughing when I see this scene! He and all of us waited for that kiss!!

I had a lot of fun with this episode!! :lol:

Best regards!

Guest Keep_It_Real

Thanks for clarifying; looks like I have to go back and study my k-alphabeth again.

He's got those dagger looks at So Hyun - I guess that's why So Hyun keeps on laughing because she felt awkward on him showing some jealousy. Looks like KWJ is late on news - that was far last year's Win Win?

It wasn't too long ago when they were on Win Win, November, I think. Right afterwards, there were a TON of articles in Naver about Shin Seung Hoon and Park So Hyun being encouraged to date by not only the hosts of Win Win but fans too. Apparently both Shin Seung Hoon and Park So Hyun talked about having good feelings about one another throughout their years of friendship and were open minded to dating each other. And a mention of them appearing on We Got Married was proposed. So Kim Won Joon probably has reason to be jealous because some fans wanted her to be partnered with Shin Seung Hoon not only on WGM but in real-life as well. He mentioned reading the comments on their (KWJ and PSH) WGM appearance on message boards so that's why he brought it up.

I think Park So Hyun was a little shocked the subject was brought up, not that Kim Won Joon showed jealously. She kept insisting they (SSH and Kim Min Jong) were only friends but KWJ wasn't buying it, hence, his dagger stares at her. HAHA.

It's good to see KWJ active again and still looking fine. He was extremely super, super popular in the 90's. My cousins in Korea were crazy in love with him. I have to say he was mighty hot then - and still good looking now. A more mature look but still boyishly handsome.

thanks again Keep_it_Real. I first saw KWJ in the recently concluded drama Stormy Lovers;I thought he is a new idol and was even rooting for him and the young daughter of NaRim and TaeJoon in that drama. I was surprised to find out later here at WGM that he is 38!!!

During the first episode, they both mentioned they haven't seen each other in a while and so they shook hands first. I'm surprised the issue regarding SSH was not mentioned even at the reception if that recently happened. I vote for KWJ as PSH partner; I think she looks better with KWJ than with SSH. And to add that SSH looks a bit serious in personality, I don't think him and PSH would be a perfect match. PSH loves to joke and laugh and so does KWJ - that's why they are a perfect match - even the studio MCs are saying so.

Guest jdkk09

I like this couple.  They're pretty funny.  He's subtly aggressive and she's soft and super shy.  She doesn't seem to want to argue with him so she just goes along with what he says.  And later she does her own thing.  She's got her own thoughts but just doesn't voice them when there's going to be conflict.  Just my thought.

Why was park so hyun crying?? Did it show that part yet?

Nope, not yet, i guess its for next episode. My guess KWJ going to do some event for her, maybe he'll propose :w00t:

My 2 cent on the last episode:

Poor KWJ ^_^ he didn't get the "confession", i guess PSH too shy for it, or maybe because it's a SBS radio show, so she's a bit conflicted.

Lol at the expression on PSH friend (on the airport) when PSH said she's married to KWJ.

And my favourite definitely when they finally meet and spend time together (theres too many scene to mention).

Cant wait for the next episode

Archived