[OFFICIAL] Park So Hyun ♥ Kim Won Joon Couple Thread

Guest bitzes

kiraning and xbfloater - thank you for the clarification. I think PSH is too overwhelmed about KWJ love confession while they were up in the air because she couldn't stop talking about it - like a kid. I can sense the same feeling from KWJ just by looking at his face - he seemed so proud and happy.

These two always walk real close to each other so once their bodies touch, the tendency would be to hold hands - no malice. Didn't they also hold hands at the wedding ceremony? How did they end up doing that when PSH's arm should be linked to KWJ's?

xbfloater - they might show the scene KWJ writing on the foggy window in the next episode.

opppsss!! I topped the page but I got nothing to share! sorry!!!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xbfloater

Actually, she was making fun of him having ex-galfriends who'll act weak n demure during such rides... Her mimicking was so funny but I shall not spoil those who's waiting for Eng subs... =)

Guest apoooh

Ah this episode was so adorable ^^ I didn't understand a thing but their actions with eachother are so cute and funny ^^

Now I'll wait patiently for Braver Subs! Thank you so much to them for doing this :lol:

In the mean time I did my 2nd MV for the couple... hope you all enjoy it!

Link: Kim Won Joon ♥ Park So Hyun part.2

(will do more once there are enough moments to compile ^^)

Hugs everyone! Have a lovely weekend =)

hua..that mv removed by MBC....

i can't watch it.....

really excited about this couple....

they are so swit in eps 3 when SH hug WJ from behind.....

Hi everyone!

Sorry to report but iMBC reported my last video for SoWon couple... so it was deleted... do you have any suggestions for a better site to upload my videos?

My intentions weren't to infringe copyright in any way but just to spread the love about this couple...:unsure:  I'm sad, but I have the videos saved on my pc... I thought free publicity was good... it's not like I uploaded the episodes...

Do any of you have any suggestions?

Thats suck. Twice my video were deleted last year, maybe because theres some subtitle on it or whatever.. so sometimes i uploaded it to dailymotion. And like xbfloater suggested, i think facebook video quite good too.

4 days to go, can't wait the honeymoon episode. And kind of excited bout their house later, what do you think ?

A new house or maybe KWJ house (although theres too much "evidence" ^^) ?

Guest enrique3mex

Hi there!

Again asking for your help, whom can translate from the Korean language or the Chinese language, in order to do hardsubs for this couple.

Please if you have some friends that may help, tell them that we need their help urgently!

Please send me a message! Thank you very much! :)

please.jpg

Guest miyalx

hua..that mv removed by MBC....

i can't watch it.....

really excited about this couple....

they are so swit in eps 3 when SH hug WJ from behind.....

Hi! Thanks for the interest in watching it ^_^

I've resolved that problem and I'm now uploading my fan vids to dailymotion... I hope it doesn't get deleted again...

You can now watch that MV at: Kim Won Joon & Park So Hyun 2

@flowerbejo --- thanks for the suggestion ^^ I uploaded them today to dailymotion and I hope it doesn't get banned hehe... my channel is now here: http://www.dailymotion.com/miyalx#videoId=xijfaf

If you can't access my channel through this link let me know... because I'm not that familiar with Dailymotion....

Oh I can't wait either ^^ The honeymoon seems like it will be a lot of fun and I hope there will be a lot of sweet moments of love :wub: Oh and since it seems that some of the M4 members went as well it will be extra fun, they're hilarious =P

I'm curious about how their love "retreat" will look like =) I think they deserve a fresh and beautiful place instead of going to his house hehe not counting the amont of evidence in there =P but I think she knows a bit about his personal life from the things she said in ep.1 hehe like he said he went out with a lot of girls but only with pure intentions and she said: "Don't lie!" :P

@xbfloater --- I just put them today in Dailymotion ^^ Just click the links above ^^ Thanks for suggesting

Guest xbfloater

Hi miyalx, you're most welcome!

However, not sure if you know this: if you don't tag the videos with related words like WGM, chances are lower that they'll find n remove your videos... But I read that YouTube has a way to search their videos by matching the video contents, eg the MBC logo at the top right corner! Scary stuff, these pple...

Guest jjongism

adklmogmtoh i seriously don't get it how people not love them! Their relationship was platonic, but after this series HAHAHAHA. I seriously wanna know where this couple goes. Perhaps after time, other people would prolly have a liking for them and finally have a team to sub them ^______^

4 days to go, can't wait the honeymoon episode. And kind of excited bout their house later, what do you think ?

A new house or maybe KWJ house (although theres too much "evidence" ^^) ?

There were pictures floating around of their honeymoon trip somewhere but I forgot the link itself and to save the pictures! Haish~ anywayyy, I am excited too! I bet his brothers, the M4, would find some stuff/things/activities to do, or reveal more secrets for the 2 of them to be closer than they already are and helped them to progress. :)

OH YES. THE HOUSE. Hmm.. Hahaha! If the PDs decided to use WJ house, and our shillang agress to that, then he has no choice but to hide the "evidence"! :D And didn't he already stated that he lives alone and what with him wishing his wife to packed him lunch and all that too, I guess our PDs will use that to advantage I think.

Hi! Thanks for the interest in watching it ^_^

I've resolved that problem and I'm now uploading my fan vids to dailymotion... I hope it doesn't get deleted again...

You can now watch that MV at: Kim Won Joon & Park So Hyun 2

@flowerbejo --- thanks for the suggestion ^^ I uploaded them today to dailymotion and I hope it doesn't get banned hehe... my channel is now here: http://www.dailymotion.com/miyalx#videoId=xijfaf

WOW. YEAY. IT HAS BEEN SAVED! Seriously, HUGE THANK YOU for these MVs you made. Gonna watch it right after I'm done writing up this post!

adklmogmtoh i seriously don't get it how people not love them! Their relationship was platonic, but after this series HAHAHAHA. I seriously wanna know where this couple goes. Perhaps after time, other people would prolly have a liking for them and finally have a team to sub them ^______^

Well, our SoWon couple DO have a subbing team but they are still searching and in need of translators! You could head over to their website, bravecouple.wordpress.com if you haven't drop by yet! :D

Hi miyalx, you're most welcome!

However, not sure if you know this: if you don't tag the videos with related words like WGM, chances are lower that they'll find n remove your videos... But I read that YouTube has a way to search their videos by matching the video contents, eg the MBC logo at the top right corner! Scary stuff, these pple...

MBC's always always always somehow manage to find videos and strip them off. :( And yes, it's true that the chances of them finding videos relating to their channel is lower if the tag WGM,MBC etcetera is not there.

@ miyalx - maybe you could unlist videos on your YT channel, disabled comments or not tag these videos to ensure MBC doesn't come across your yt channel if you still intend to save it someway? Maybe you could just share the links with us here. :) I know it's tedious by just uploading 1 video on yt but it may help. Even though there's no guarantee of it being safe by uploading it on yt, but still, THANK YOU again for taking the time to make a dailymotion channel instead! :)

Try Dailymotion or Facebook's video feature... HTH!

Oh, the part KWJ wrote Yi Bu on the window was edited out... What a waste!

Knowing the WGM team (been watching since the 1st season).. Seriously, the preview NEVER/EXTREMELY RARE makes the cut during the actual air-time. It is always missing. It's frustrating and irritating most times, but I just let it be. It's like, just a way for them to get us hype up, make our expectations a lil' higher and curious too. So maybe, the flow of their scenes, we would know what they're going to do or where they will be going in the following episode.

Sometimes, their editing is off too but ya know, editing scenes, putting in captions and all that takes lots of work. So yeah, I suggest let us all chill and enjoy~! :D

-

As usual, I just HAD to do screencaps. I feel like my post would be plainless without it. Hehe.

BE WARN: SCREENCAPS OVERLOAD

Seeing as us bravers are on the topic of them holding hands naturally, after the jump,

EP4amusementparkdate1.png

EP4amusementparkdate2.png

EP4amusementparkdate3.png

EP4amusementparkdate4.png

EP4amusementparkdate5.png

GAHHHHHHH. SERIOUSLY. YOU GUYS ARE WAYYYYYYYYY TOO OBVIOUS! BUT WE LOVE IT! LOL.

OMG SERIOUSLY. RAISE UP YOUR HANDS IF YOU LOVEEEEEEE THE UNEXPECTED LUNCH BOX THAT SH DID FOR WJ ?!

EP4surpriselunchbox1.png

EP4surpriselunchbox2.png

EP4surpriselunchbox3.png

EP4surpriselunchbox4.png

EP4surpriselunchbox5.png

EP4surpriselunchbox6.png

EP4surpriselunchbox7.png

EP4surpriselunchbox8.png

EP4surpriselunchbox9.png

EP4surpriselunchbox10.png

EP4surpriselunchbox11.png

AWWWWWW~ EVEN THE FOOD IS MADE WITH LOVE, as per requested by our shillang. HAHA.

Wow. SH is too kind & awesome for words. Blushing due to embarrassment (well, it is her 1st time too to make something like that ! LOL) We've seen her laugh, we've seen her forgetful expression, we've seen her shock face, we've seen her being nervous, we've seen the way she smiles. But we've yet to see how would she be when she's angry? I hope that time won't be too soon! :D

& THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER ENDEARINGLY~ HE COULDN'T TAKE HIS EYES OFF HER WHEN HE GOT THE SUPRRISE. Oh man. These couple, giving me goosebumps!

PS. THE KISS. MAN, THESE COUPLE KNOWS HOW TO TEASE US. HAHAHA. Not wanting to tell the truth.. :P

Hi there!

Again asking for your help, whom can translate from the Korean language or the Chinese language, in order to do hardsubs for this couple.

Please if you have some friends that may help, tell them that we need their help urgently!

Please send me a message! Thank you very much! :)

Hey :) I'm a member of braversubs at brave couple @ wordpress. We really need any help we can get. We're doing hardsubs too. Would you like to join us instead? It'll be great if we can pull our resources/talents together. That would make work a lot more efficient :) 

eyefulbliss is right. There is a subs team right now for this couple. We don't just need translators. We could do with timers/encoders too. Even if it's just for a part-time basis. But as it is the subs are slowly but surely coming out. We're translating captions and everything too, from the best Chinese subs we can find (we had to wait for it to come out), so it's taken awhile. 

miyalx: Ahaha I love how the song is so appropriate for your vid! Nice! :D

eyefulbliss: Thanks for the caps! I'll never get tired of seeing this couple over and over again. Seriously. And I love the other couples too, but somehow I just feel that SoWon are the least scripted of them. That's what I love. And I think the closest I've seen So Hyun angry is more like exasperation. But even that doesn't last very long. I think she's a very good-natured person! No wonder she seems to have so many friends within the industry! :)

Guest enrique3mex

Hey :) I'm a member of braversubs at brave couple @ wordpress. We really need any help we can get. We're doing hardsubs too. Would you like to join us instead? It'll be great if we can pull our resources/talents together. That would make work a lot more efficient :)

Hi Kiraning!

I sent you a personal message. By the way, these are the links:

Part 1

Part 2

Best regards! :)

ughh!! really sad - are most viewers into idols only? No one seems to care about our brave couple since no one even wnats to volunteer on helping us watch subbed episodes.

I have been campaigning - convincing my friends that this couple is a lot better than the young idols but seems like my efforts will go to naught. yikes!!!

enrique3mex - thanks for the link - I've watched it several times already and I still laugh because of his friends!

Guest chuoibanh

Dear guys. My friends are good at Chinese (we're from Vietnam) they 're willing to help to translate, could you send me link or way to see Chinese sub video. I really don't know much about these technic so I will ask braver (at 390kpop) in Vietnam for help too. Pls email me ngocdinh.mfo@gmail.com. (oh man, I'm really bad at high tech hic hic, I also need my bro help too)

Guest angels.disguise

ughh!! really sad - are most viewers into idols only? No one seems to care about our brave couple since no one even wnats to volunteer on helping us watch subbed episodes.

I have been campaigning - convincing my friends that this couple is a lot better than the young idols but seems like my efforts will go to naught. yikes!!!

enrique3mex - thanks for the link - I've watched it several times already and I still laugh because of his friends!

I think it takes a little time to gain fans. And most people

who are watching this are teenagers so you can't really expect them

to go gaga over older couples. BUT slowly and surely they

will have a larger fan base. (: I can see the appeal of this couple

to adults too. They're hilarious as a married couple!!!

Guest enrique3mex

Viyra I also laughed very much! :lol: You're welcome!

Chuoibanh I Send You a mail to explain you in detail. Thank you very much for your support!

Angels.disguise I'm sure that soon we'll have subtitles!

Best regards!

GAHHHHHHH. SERIOUSLY. YOU GUYS ARE WAYYYYYYYYY TOO OBVIOUS! BUT WE LOVE IT! LOL.

OMG SERIOUSLY. RAISE UP YOUR HANDS IF YOU LOVEEEEEEE THE UNEXPECTED LUNCH BOX THAT SH DID FOR WJ ?!

Hand raised (^o^)/

@viyra i know how you feel, and its not like i can just tell them "watch the couple","why?","because i love them and you'll love them too".

Best we can do is to keep loyal and keep spreading our love for the brave couple, then i'm sure that someday peoples are going to start to take notice. And hey, maybe they'll going to like them too.

One question though, do we call them the brave couple or wish couple now ?

Guest ned_cleo

20110506_wonjoon_sohyun.jpg

This week’s episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” will feature newlyweds Kim Won Joon and Park So Hyun taking off on their honeymoon trip together.

The couple is known for their speedy pace, as they’ve already kissed each other on the cheeks and even confessed their love for one another at an amusement park.

Consequently, this whirlwind honeymoon trip comes as no surprise to fans.

The two kicked off their stay in Cebu by showing off their swimsuit bodies. Later, Park So Hyun reportedly startled Kim Won Joon by asking for the famous ‘foam kiss’ from “Secret Garden.”

Check out the full details from their trip on May 7th!

Source: TV Report via Nate

via : Allkpop

Omooo so sweeet~!!!!

Really enjoying like a newlywed honeymoon.... omoooooo~!

Hi just wanted to drop by and say thanks for making an effort to do the subs.I will be patiently waiting.

Just wanted to say don't upload any Brave Couple videos onto YT.I'm from viki and a whole of us have our YT accounts deleted the last 2 weeks.It doesn't matter if you unlist it or not.iMBC is really cracking down.

I don't think lack of subbers have got anything to do with them being older.We've been having problems getting Korean dramas subbed.The best bet is to get Chinese English subbers to sub from Baidu subtitles.Man I wish I read Chinese so I can watch the videos.

Here's to a great episode tomorrow.

Archived