[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GHETTO_ELECTRO_VIP

Throughout my whole life I have been made fun of for being a little over weight. It was around middle school when it got really bad. I just couldn't handle the torment anymore. I cut myself off from most of the world and started becoming suicidal. Apart from the suicidal thoughts and the torment at school, I was having religion pushed down my throat by my aunts' and my grandparents were passing away. I turned to the internet and met a guy who seemed nice but he made me more depressed and I started developing an eating disorder. I found Jpop shortly after that but it didn't do anything for me and I was still suicidal. Nobody knew what was wrong with me because I hardly ever talked to them. I stayed in my room most of the time and moped around doing nothing. I still had a few friends but they couldn't see through the fake smiles... Nobody could. I was so close to picking up the blade and cutting myself. People kept telling me that I was worthless and that no man would ever love me. I think that's why I'm so insecure today. Then one day I was on YouTube and I clicked on the MV for Haru Haru. That was the day my life changed for the better. The first person I noticed in that MV was G-Dragon. I wanted to know more about him because something inside of me was telling my heart that he would make everything better. I looked into him more and found his Heartbreaker MV. from there on out my life has been so much better. I've lost most of my suicidal thoughts and haven't thought about cutting in months. I have also lost my eating disorder. That's why I love Big Bang so much..especially Jiyong. Everytime I'm feeling depressed or suicidal all I have to do is look at them and all of my troubles seem to go away. Though I still cry myself to sleep to night because my heart flutters when I see,hear,or think about Jiyong, It's better than killing myself because I think that nobody loves me. They may not know it but those five wonderful men have saved my life many times. that's why when people make fun of them or make fun of me for liking them it's like stabbing me in the heart with a knife. Because those people don't know what I have been through. Psychiatrists have already made my depression worse, so I know they can't help me. It seems as if Big Bang are the only ones that make everything better. It's like they are the only ones there for me when I'm down. It's like God knew what I was going through and he sent them to me to be my guardian angels. I have never felt so happy in my entire life. They are the loves of my life... I would probably be dead if it wasn't for them.. So GD, Daesung,T.O.P.,Seungri,and Taeyang thank you for EVERYTHING you guys have done for us VIPs!! And Congrats on your comeback!!!

And to Kwon Leadah, You have helped me the most. You inspire me to do my best work everyday. I love your big caring heart. I want to thank you for keeping me entertained with your sillyness and hard work! You are an AMAZING person! Remember that if you're feeling down Hundreds of VIPs will be there to back you up!

Love from Hesperia, California

BIGBANG FIGHTING

Guest NaGliiCs

I made this post short to make it easier to you.*lies*

I'm pretty new in this kpop world and one of the bands which I started to like was BigBang - found all videos, watched fan cameras, started to learn korean and to dream about going to Korea 

rolleyes.gif

I am really bad with Photoshop and other Programs, so no photos or videos from me. I live in Latvia (Do you know where it is?) and shipping is very expensive and for an art student It's even more expensive so I don't have no stickers, CDs or something else from Big Bang, but someday maybe I will have.

happy.gif

I really like your music and I like your parodies on dramas. Previously I was watching to screaming fan girls and thinking: "Are they crazy, is there such a reason to do this?" And now I'm tolerating to Idea about squinting and blushing inside when I watch your comebacks and MV. You should shame 

laugh.gif

P.S. I think it's pretty childish to make each sentence in other color. Do you?

phew.gif

Wish you health and I wish you to find a thought to give me my first korean CD

:)

P.S.S. I hope this made you smile

Guest jessica

WOW AWESOME!

October, 2006, When the whole YG family came to NY.

I recorded a few clips but before the concert started,

i recorded this from front of Madison Square Garden.

YG Family @ MSG October 2006

YG Family fan since 1998.... and counting <3

i'm so glad you guys are back! its about time! lets get the party started!

- Jessica (New York, New York)

Guest Kyung-Jae

- R E S E R V E D F O R V I P 4 S H O -

HUZZAH!! I finished the video! ^^ This video is from VIP4SHO, our Big Bang vocal group. We're from different parts of the world and we wanted to let you know how much we love you and how much you have inspired us throughout the years. :) All of the members recorded within a VERY short time, I hope you guys will see the sincerity and love while watching the video :) All of the music playing, by the way, is sung by the members of VIP4SHO. Links to the full covers are in the description. ^^ I hope you enjoy~

- Ashley of VIP4SHO

VIP4SHO - Big bang comeback contest video!

why I love Big Bang? BACUSE BIG BANG IS BIG BANG. I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR WHO U ARE. BIGBANG ARE JUST.......... DAEBAK <3

HOW MUCH I LOVE BIGBANG? MY LOVE FOR BIG BANG IS JUST UNDESCRIBABLE, 

I LOVE BIG BANG MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY.

BIG BANG IS THE BEST

BIG BANG WAS THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED ME TO KPOP :}

I LISTEN TO BIG BANG ONLY.

BIG BANG IS MY MOTIVATION, MY INSPIRATION. 

YOU ARE THE REASON FOR ME TO STUDY HARD. AND MY DREAM IS JUST TO MEET YOU JIYONG OPPA AND ALL BIGBANG <3

I ONLY SEE BIG BANG. LISTENING TO YOUR MUSIC, SEEING YOU SUCCESS, MAKES ME HAPPY.

I AM A PROUD VIP, FOREVER AND ALWAYS. :)

I'LL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU GUYS, NO MATTER WHAT!

SERIOUSLY, NOTHING CAN DESCRIBE MY LOVE FOR YOUUUUU. <3

BIG BANG TAUGHT ME SO MANY THINGS.

BIG BANG IS JUST SIMPLY AWESOME. 

NOBODY IS PERFECT EY? BIG BANG IS NOBODY. BIG BANG IS PERFECT TO US VIPS ;)

WE'LL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR BIG BANG. VIPs + BIG BANG = ULTIMATE AWESOMENESS OVERLOAD.

I LOVE YOU JIYONG! awesomest, hottest, sexiest leader ever! ^^

I LOVE YOU TOP! the most charismatic rapper, sexy ;)

I LOVE YOU BABY SEUNG RI! cutest, sexiest maknae ever! :D

I LOVE YOU DAESUNG! sexy strong vocalist =D 

I LOVE YOU TAEYANG! awesome vocalist, and sexy dancer 8D

point is, THEY ARE ALL TALENTED! NOT JUST THE LOOKS!

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, INSIDE AND OUT!

AND MULTI-TALENTED!

JIYONG OPPA, NAMU NAMU NAMU CHUWAHAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEE! SARANGHAE!!!

BIG BANG FIGHTING^^ SARANGHAE BIG BANG!

tumblr_lgne9f69h41qb8o1qo1_500.gif

BIG BANG is THE BOMB! FOREVER YOU MY LOVE. 

♛ Kwon Ji Yong Young Bae Choi Seung Hyun Seung Hyun Kang Daesung 

YG BABY ;)

it's BIIIIIG BANG! 

Guest Kpoplover_4life

I'm SO glad that Big Bang is back~ Being a VIP is truly amazing when Big Bang is THIS amazing!

I actually was introduced to GD first by one of my friends (through his song "Heartbreaker" and "Breathe"), and after that I grew to love Big Bang very fast! My friends are actually a little worried for me because I spazz too much whenever Big Bang is involved with something. XP Anyways, 축하 해요 (sorry if my korean is incorrect. still working on it :vicx:) on your comeback and I look forward to hearing your music for a long time! Oh, and try to watch your health during your promotions and such. My friends and I will support you all the way~!

P.S. In Iowa there are practically no koreans what-so-ever but I shall do my best to make new VIPs everyday!

Guest missygirl11

Choi Seung Hyun . Dong Young Bae . Kwon Ji Yong . Kang Dae Sung . Lee Seung Hyun

Who is BIG BANG to me?

I am a music lover since I was a kid. I can't pass by the day without listening to music or just hum it, not to mention my dream is to be a singer. The year 2006 is one of the best years of my life and made music more engraved in me. It's because of Big Bang. Big Bang are made of 5 individuals with different amazing qualities and talents. Not as idols, but as artists. The group who works hard in whatever they do, the individuals who put their own contributions and ideas to make great and entertaining things so that everyone can enjoy and be happy. The 5 guys who had no idea that they will be in a group that people always listen to whether it may be Asian, White, Black, Hispanic, etc. I never once got ashamed of being a VIP. You guys showed that everyone can reach their dreams even though there are hardships that needs a person to conquer it and keep on fighting. From the 5 boys who worked themselves with no sleep, nonstop dancing and singing and until the day that all of you debuted, now who are one of the top groups of K-Pop, I'm very, VERY proud. I am maybe just an international fan who can't see all of you because I am on the other side of the world and still studying and working hard to reach my dreams, I am contented and very happy that the 5 of you are happy. And because of Big Bang, my stage fright when I sing, dance or perform guitar is now gone and just enjoy myself while performing. It feels refreshing to show the world a talent and make people happy.

Music is oxygen.

If you don’t have oxygen you can’t breathe.

To me music is something that’s always there, wherever I go it’s a part of me, without it I can’t live.

It breathes with me.

- Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon) -

T.O.P

The rapper with sick flow and deep voice who mesmerizes women and us VIPs can’t deny it, also men. This may sound creepy and weird but trust me, no one can do it better than you. It's so captivating! The ‘dark & mysterious’ person on stage with a killer stare and smile but behind the scenes, the guy who is a dork, a very down-to-earth and respectful man. Please don’t change and I miss that finger twirl that you do! Turn It Up is one of my jams until now! (Last dedicated message: Over by Drake - If you thinkin' I'ma quit before I die, dream on. Man, nobody's never done it like I did it.)

Tae Yang

The main vocalist of Big Bang, the Mohawk hair styled guy and likes Ray Bans. The God fearing man who brings his Bible everywhere. I am so grateful that God put you into Big Bang. He's just so amazing that a man like you praises Him. SOLAR is jjang! Your R&B voice is so good that I'm always grooving to it whenever I go to school. Wedding Dress, THE song that just by hearing it, people love you already. Not to mention, the oh so charming eye smile! It never fails to make me smile and laugh. Don't lose that eye smile and the lucky girl who will steal your heart better take care of you and not break your heart because us VIPs will all break lose! Just kidding! ;D (Last dedicated message: James 1:12 - Blessed is the man who preserves under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised him.)

G-Dragon

The leader, composer, producer, singer, rapper, dancer, trendsetter, lyricist. What more can I say? An all-rounder and amazing person. Big Bang bias aside, I can't deny that you are the best leader that I know. Thank you for guiding Big Bang and loving us, VIPs. Those tears that you shed this Big Show 2001, we will treasure it. Let it all out, it's not wrong to cry. We don't mind you crying. Everyone cries. Actually, when a guy cries, that's a charm for me. We're so proud you Kwon Leadah! May I add that you inspired me to write songs. It's ben a year now and I'm just so happy to have you as a role model while doing it. Almost 6 songs and still writing! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! (Last dedicated message: Doin' Good by Dok2 feat. Jay Park & Rado - I'm good baby, nothing is gonna faze me. In your face just so you haters can see me HD.)

Dae Sung

The smiling angel of Big Bang, the guy who stole my heart just by smiling, those crescent eyes who makes me happy, the voice who makes me cry when he sings, that's Kang Dae Sung. I wanna hug you and just tell you that I'm glad that I met you. Don't stop singing and smiling because it gives us strength to do things and be happy. Never EVER give up and don't worry because we got your back! And thanks to you, I got infected by your smile and now I'm always smiling too! Everyday! PS: I can't wait for your song, 'Baby Don't Cry'! It sounds amazing! So excited for your album! I will definitely buy it! I promise from now on! ^-^ (Last dedicated message: Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.)

Seung Ri

The eternal maknae of Big Bang and the baby panda of VIPs. Congratulations on your album! Two thumbs up on that! Anyway, the VIP eonnies can't consider you baby now. You're grown up and made them faint because of your charisma! What can I say? Being the youngest sometimes can be a pain but it's a good thing too because being the youngest means people will love you too regardless being the one that your hyungs love to bully! VVIP seriously keeps replaying in my head when I bought it. It's so awesome! I'm proud that you produced your own album! Keep up the good work! (Last dedicated message: Nothin' On You by B.o.B feat. Bruno Mars - The got nothin' on you baby!)

To all of you, thanks for making music and not being afraid to explore different genres. Fresh to the K-Pop world and different people will reach it and be amazed by all of you. It's just so amazing to be a fan of the 5 of you that I don't even know what to say anymore. I'm running out of words! Last but not the least, please don't ever change because you are ALL amazing just the way you guys are. <3

KWON JI YONG!

DONG YOUNG BAE!

CHOI SEUNG HYUN!

KANG DAE SUNG!

LEE SEUNG HYUN!

VIP!

OORIN BIGBANG~!!!

- LIES (VIP fanchant) -

It's so embarrassing how I'm crying as I'm typing this entry of mine. I'm not expecting to win but I just want to say since this is the only chance that I'm gonna pour out my feelings which is I'm not really used to it, but really,THANK YOU. I can't say much, I'm just really thankful that I got to know all of you. God Bless and keep smiling! FIGHTING! =D

Much Love,

Joan R. (Toronto, CAN)

Guest blissfulmemories

Gahh, I have 2 midterms and a 14 page essay due this week! Wae soompi, waeee this week?! T_T

[reserved]

But anything for Big Bang. Even If I fail out of college, I'll be backkk!!

Guest i-121288

빅뱅 안녕..

I will try to make it as COMPACT as possible so anybody who read this —I hope it’s BIG BANG— can use the time to REST a bit. It will be hard though, because my heart is like to explode everything I feel inside about BIG BANG but I will try my best to make it short.

I am really a BIG fan of BIG BANG since I listened and watched MV 하루하루 by accident. I CRIED like a baby when I watched that, seriously, I didn't even understand the lyric. Then, I watched it with English translation and I CRIED even HARDER. At that time, I didn’t like any korean idol group. But, I realized BIG BANG is not like any korean idol group. BIG BANG is the CRAZIEST group ever. I can feel that they are CRAZY IN LOVE with music and that makes me MADLY IN LOVE with BIG BANG.

I will tell you a strory about one of many CRAZY thing I had DONE because of BIG BANG:

One day, I knew KPOP NIGHT CONCERT in Singapore and BIG BANG is one of the performers. At that moment, I didn't even think and just decided that I MUST go. I am not from a wealthy family but I manage to get full scolarship for my study at university and I do part time job as a private teacher —I always have a session for MY STUDENTS to LISTEN to BIG BANG SONGS when I am teaching :P— so, I have been saving money. I FINALLY manage to go to Singapore and buy ticket that CLOSEST to the stage —I am from Indonesia by the way—. That was my first time to go overseas and also my first time to watch a concert. I think I will ONLY watch concert if it is BIG BANG’s concert because I only enjoy BIG BANG’s performance there. I still mesmerized with BIG BANG performance afterwards so I missed the last MRT. My friend and I WERE LOST in Singapore. We took buses, asked many people, and walked until 3 in the morning before I got to my hotel.  But, I still think that is THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

SO, I have plan to go WATCH BIG SHOW 2012 with my friend in KOREA after I graduate. WISH ME LUCK!

To 승리: I also born on 12th December. Because of that, I feel I have the urge to support you no matter what. When I am supporting you, I feel I am supporting myself. When you feel confidence, I am also able to get confidence. I believe you are a hardworker and everything you do will turn out AWSOME.

To GD: because I have the same birthday as승리, I kind a feel strange attraction like 승리 feel towards you. Everything you do makes me mesmerized. I can’t explain it well but you are my FAVOURITE among Big Bang members. You are very talented and always try to give your best. Keep up your extraordinary works and it is okay to make mistakes sometime, don’t think it too hard. We are human after all. Your fans will understand.

To 태양: OMG, your dance is very smooth and your voice is amazing. Big Bang song without your voice will lack of gentleness so I always eager to hear your voice in all Big Bang’s songs.

To 대성: I think you can be my sunlight just by hearing your voice or  seeing your face. I guess other members of Big Bang’s first impression about you is right. Your voice is genius.

To TOP: I think you are the CRAZIEST among BIG BANG and I like you because of that. Everything you RAPped always sounds GREAT.

FINALLY, THANK YOU for being BIG BANG in my life. I also want to thank GOD, YOUR PARENTS, YG FAMILY for delivering BIG BANG in this world. I wish you all healthiness, happiness, and stregth in your life. I hope you can always create WONDERFUL MUSIC to us all but have a GOOD ENOUGH SLEEP as well. BIG BANG will always be THE ONLY idol group I LOVE.

IM A VIP

let't me start on who am i......

Name: danise

I'm a filipino and i live in canada since 2005

Why i love bigbang?

why i love bigbang? to be a honest i wasn't a fan of any kpop artist before i just love k-drama.... When i first listen to bigbang at my sister's ipod is around 2006 i think it was "lalala" and "lies" i actually got more interested on them when my friend kathleen brought her ipod in school 2008 and it was full of k-pop music and then i just got more interested and start listening to them. the song that really got me interested was "haru haru" by bigbang and i start listening to them i can see that they really work hard to show their fans that they love what they do.

i started falling for them when i keep listen to their song....

i love bigbang

g-dragon: his the leader even though its tough to be a leader he still stays strong.... even though the controversy that he plagiarize his song heartbreaker and people said that he should just commit suicide, he was hurting but he stayed strong with his bandmates and got trough the hard ships. he prove himself that his talented.

taeyang: my favorite member.... i dont know what to say about him i think his cute, lovable and talented... i love his smiles its like a sun... it makes me smile too. oppa has a good voice and he can rap... i dont know why but taeyang's voice is like calling me to listen to him...

top: the hyung... he and gd has different styles of rapping.... his funny and his the charisma of the group...even though his lacking on dancing he still works hard... but his good in rapping

daesung: every-time i read heard his name it just makes me smile i love him.... mister smiles.... i love him in family outing... i miss watching it... he has a good voice and he makes people smiles... his like a disease evrytime you see his smile you can help but to smile.

seungri: the maknae of the group... aka:panda eyes.... hehehe i dont know even though he might be the person that seek for attention in their group.. he still funny.... he overreacts... lol clapping with his legs rise above... his good at dancing, he improve his singing too...

they are the boys that i love because they are lovable...

they help each others... and they have fun.... i wish that all their wishes and hopes will come true...

i love them because they are dedicated and they love making musics.. when they sing you can feel the emotions runs into you... :wub: they love their fans as much as we love them.... i love them because they never disappoint me and vip... but i know if they disappoint their fans they will straighten up their mistakes and they accept that they are wrong... they are people too, they make me stake just like everyone....

bigbang has different personalities but they get along and love each others, i can tell that they do take care of each others.. these boys are talented... its right that their name is BIGBANG because they are the massive explosion of music around the world... and they leave something when you listen to them..they leave their song stuck in your heads.

oppas if your dating and your happy ill support you all the way.... because i rather see you guys happily inlove than being heart broken

i hope that bigbang will still produce awesome musics

what is bigbang for me.... bigbang for me is my inspiration to do well... they motivate me that i can do anything if i just put my mind into it... even when there is obstacle that i need to get thru...

they are a part of my life.... their music is part of my life

GOOD LUCK with your careers and your love life....

i hope that they can visit canada... i want to meet them...

thank you for the music that you created and going to create...

vips will wait for your music... ^^

I'm forever VIP <3 :wub: :wub:

i cant wait for the song that they make....

good luck on every one

i know everyone who is far from korea wants to be there to support their idols im one of them... its even hard to buy the albums here... well there are lots to show your love to them... in school im the korean addict... ^^ but im proud of it...

even though i dont understand the language i still listen cause they are good....

they actually makes fun of me but who cares this is me.... i dont want to change just because they dont like me....

^_^ they just prove that they are talented.... they prove people that say that they arent talented in every thing they do....

they never give up... ^^

that's why i love them

edited.....

How much do I love Big Bang?

Being a fan from the state can be hard at time you wish yourself to be in KOREA, stalking them around the street or going to a concert and showing your support because you are a fans but me I'm from the state and it's hard to prove BIGBANG I'm a fan and I support them. I know that purchasing their album online buying anything releated to BIGBANG will show them that I support them and hopefully BIGBANG know that too. ALSO writing it will not explain how much I love Big Bang but it will show some effort how much they are loved by me. BIGBANG discover them in 2007 around there and listening Gdragon and Top singles "we belong together" and "forever with you" featuring Park bom I was confuse who BIGBANG was i thought it was only GD & TOP but later figure out that it was with FIVE guys TAEYANG, GDRAGON, TOP, DAESUNG and SEUNGRI. Watching bit by bit of their documentary on youtube and seeing how much these guys put into what they love from staying up late doing dance pratice, singing until their throat hurts and get so sore that they can't talk and from not getting enough sleep that you can see it on their face they are truly going after their dream to become a singer. After seeing BIG BANG become as one whole group you can say now the industry will change forever, but do we know that. We fans became V.I.P and we support BIG BANG by loving their music and the dance skill they have, their unique style and we get to see what this group has to give. Big Bang has change my life after not debuting in Korea for 2 years I find it CRAZY that I'm still around waiting to see my IDOL group come back its crazy many says to leave and like new group. new member, new song, new look everything NEW but for me it wasn't that. It's not about NEW group NEW music NEW face NEW style but its the talent and the good thing you see in BIG BANG they don't just make you like they, they make you love them their music catches you, the way they dance and no matter what BIG BANG do they do it for their fans us we V.I.P. Words can not describe into action but if you landed in the V.I.P world you wont be leaving soon because BIG BANG has brought something NEW to this industry that no one know they are the next idol and the next BIG NAME we will hear someday they are the ones that keep us guessing what is next. So waiting for 2 years and BIG BANG is finally coming back it's the CRAZIEST thing ever I find myself waiting and counting the days for the album to release now that BIG BANG is coming back we V.I.P who have waited for so long can support them and show them our love because this time around its REALLY our time we been waiting for BIG BANG and V.I.P is ready to support our IDOL and we are coming with a ATTACK it's BIG BANG time and this time we will make it so NO ONE forget who BIG BANG is! So to BIGBANG you are my idol one day ill come to KOREA, SEOUL and go to one for your BIG SHOW for sure and I'll SCREAM for you and show you I'm a TRUE fans, BIG BANG I love you and you have my support until then FIGHTING BIGBANG and come to the U.S. if you can I LOVE YOU - your typical V.I.P. *JEWELS YANG*-

Guest peppermintsugar

Man, it's funny how all we ever want is a chance for our words to get to the idols which we cherish the most, and once given the opportunity, there aren't even enough words in the language to explain my thoughts and feelings.

It hasn't even been that long since I first heard Lollipop, watch the video -- on repeat many, many, times, listened to all of their music in a matter of a week, fell in love with nearly all of it, and everything about it. Every sound you convey, every emotion, every thought; seemingly effortless and with finesse and energy. Never tiring. Never allowing yourselves to give a lackluster performance -- nothing but the best from you guys, and to us, your fans. Your thankful fans, and we appreciate it, and you, so much.

Being VIP, it's a tough job sometimes, but it's always worth it.

When people bash or talk down about my favorite boys, it hurts, sometimes I get mad, maybe say things that you wouldn't necessarily be proud of if you saw them haha (gotta be honest, right?) but it's all out of love and appreciation, because it blows my mind, how others can't see the perfection that emanates from every photograph, every song, every lyric, every interview...everything.

Big Bang is my ultimate bias group, and will always be.

Why? It's simple. I know you, G-Dragon, you feel uncomfortable when people refer to you as a genius, and I appreciate your humility, but to be quite frank, when it comes to music, you really are a genius, at least to me. All five of you together are. Big Bang wouldn't be what they are today, a flawless group of extremely talented individuals without a single member. No one is replaceable. No one is unnecessary. Each member is loved and needed to keep the harmony that is: Big Bang! The music that you five, both together and separately, create, the atmosphere, the emotion, is unrivaled, unmatched, by literally any other group out there. Big Bang is on an entirely different level. Between solo albums, acting, variety, duo albums, just everything: to attempt to compare the five of you to any other idol group is impossible.

Big Bang will forever be the Flawless Five to me. Hands down. No contest.

Guest bruna0815

The first time i saw Big Bang was when i stayed over my friend's house, she put on Big Bang Lies MV on and it was in 2007,a few months or so after they debuted and i completely fell in love. As soon as i saw them i asked her,who they were. what's the translation of the song, where are they from, and what are their names. Once i got home i started to google them and look EVERYTHING up that's to know about them. I went to countless sites and news sites about them to learn more and more and at that time i didn't even know KPOP exists, they basically opened my eyes to a completely different kind of music and i loved every minute of it. Anyways, i downloaded and listened to all the songs that they had and i tried to learn some of the words so i could at least try to sing along. Then when i found out that i could buy their CDs online, i bought the most recent ones(1st,2nd&3rd mini album,Vol.2,with u,for the world,2009 BigShow live concert, GD's solo and Tae yang's first solo. i also bought a poster and BigShow book)because i knew my mom wouldn't let me buy all of them, i didn't buy some of the 2010-2011 albums because my mom doesn't have that much money but i convinced her to at least pre-order their comeback album after 2 waited long years(and 3 months), and in the future when i have my own job and i have money i will make sure i buy some more albums to support and to hear them around the house/in the car even if it's old. At the time i could choose which member was my favorite because i was so interested in all 5 member. Each had a genuine quality. When i first saw them i liked them because they were hot but who didn't like them because of their features. So i decided to look into their personality and who they really were and that just made me like them even more, i watched all the videos that i could find online to get a sense of their life style and how they react with others and it just amazed me how hard they work and how kind they were and how far they got in the music industry especially since it's hard for rookies to debut and actually have multiple hits. i've been with them since 2007 and i seen them change so much and become better as a person and as an artist and group and my fan love for them never went away ONCE even when they debuted in Japan i still supported, and i will continue to support if they ever decide to go their separate ways(which i really hope they don't). you might wonder who is my favorite,well it's still all 5 members but the only i like a little bit more just a smidge more is TOP(: just something/everything about him made me crazy haha. but when it comes to Big Bang as a whole i could never choose fully, it's either all or well just all :D. Big Bang inspired me to become a better person, every time i'm feeling down i put on one of their songs and i can't help but smile. every chance i have i listen to one of their songs even if it's a solo. i listen to other KPOP songs too but they don't give me the same feeling Big Bang does. till this day and for many more years to come i will always be glad that i found them because without them i don't know how my life would be. Even though i might not win this contest i just want them to know, if they are reading this, that i love them and that i am a true VIP even if i don't have all the big bang goodies/CDs/DVDs/Posters/ect. I will always be there for them if they might know it or not and i hope they have a great year and feel great about what they are doing because all the VIPs out there are supporting them no matter what happens and i hope they get the best rest possible and be really really healthy because their health is more important to us VIPS. i might not make that much sense on this but hopefully you guys got an idea(: BIG BANG FIGHTING<3!(:

Guest kresten

Hi Big Bang, I have been your most loyal fan since January 2009. I don't know how to put it in words, but I just want to say that I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU GUYS AND YOUR MUSIC ever since I laid eyes on your Boys over Flowers parody in Youtube.

My feelings are unhealthy. B

ecause of you guys, my grades suffered. The first few months I've been your fan, I did nothing but download videos, songs, and clips. I FACED MY LAPTOP 12 hours a day (I slept for 6, went to school for 6). My laptop gave up on me, but it was okay cause I managed to salvage my 30gig worth of Big Bang media. I didn't concentrate on my studies, you guys were in my mind all the time!

Because of you guys, I became out of touch with my friends. I didn't go out often, I didn't hang out with friends and families, I didn't do anything BUT watch your videos and listen to your music. I became a loner.

Because of you guys, my mother always reprimanded me for wasting resources on you. She said I was being UNREASONABLY OBSESSED with five Korean boys who don't even know I exist. Because of you guys, my sisters got sick of my spazz and my Big Bang stories. Because of you guys, I grew apart from my family.

I became psychologically unwell, during the first six months of my relationship with you.

BUT EVERYTHING CHANGED, and although my obsession and addiction for you guys made me the worst person ever, I realized that I wasn't about to let myself be a crazy, psychotic fan girl. I realized I LOVE YOU GUYS, and from then on I changed for the best.

Because of Big Bang, my work in school became inspired. My thesis is about KPOP!!! My productions are about Kpop, my academic life and and my fandom fused!

Because of Big Bang, I set my aspirations in life straight. I am going to apply for a Master's Degree in South Korea, and work there.

Because of you guys, my younger sister and I became closer because she also fell in love with you.

Because of you guys, my mother finally understood my fanaticism, and she even brought me 6 Big Bang albums.

Because of you guys, I met true friends who were also Kpop fans.

Because of you guys, I functioned well, I became happy, I became inspired.

It is not an overstatement to say that for the last two years of my life, BIGBANG became one my reasons to live life happily.

I will always be a fan, and for that, I thank you, and you.

Guest IBGDRGNWIFEY

Hello 빅뱅, YG ENTERTAINMENT & SOOMPI [:

Well let me start by saying I am in love and love Big Bang as much as all the other fans do. I got introduced to Big Bang from one of my friend. At the time I wasn't into Kpop at all but after hearing Big Bang's songs, I definitely became a crazy Big Bang fan. They are the first group that I ever fell in love with and became completely obsessed with. Over the years I've learned so much about them each individually and we've gone through this amazing roller coaster together. I feel like I've come to know them so well, like I already met them before or like we've always been friends. All the tough situations I ever went through, Big Bang's music has always been there to help me feel better. I just want for all them to know how much I appreciate their music and how much they mean to me. I have a video at the bottom for you guys. I can't wait until the day I attend your concerts or get a chance to meet you all. BIG BANG ALL DAY EVERYDAY!!! FIGHTING!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

G-Dragon: You are an amazing person. I think you are so talented in so many ways and I love your fashion. You are my fashion icon, I adore everything you ever wore and your music are all a masterpiece. I like how you always think outside the box and isn't afraid to care what people think about you. You are determine to be the person you want to be and I love you for that. You are an incredible leader and I respect you a lot.

T.O.P: I wish you could just never stop talking because I love your deep voice. You are so cool and you are just as perfect as you look. I like your style, very gentlemen-like and formal. The way you carry yourself always makes me wonder what is going to happen next because you are so unpredictable. To me, you are mysterious but so attractive and I love all your little dances you do. I always look at you when you dance because I like to see how much you improved and you are great.

Seungri: My panda bear, you were the first one I laid my eyes on. I think you are so fun, so talkative and always have that cheerful face on and that's what makes me happy. I love watching you do random things because they always make my day. I think you are wonderful for proving others right sometimes. I wish I could spend a day with you. Congratulation on your first album, I truly love every single song on there. I am so proud of you, you make me smile.

Daesung: I love love love your personality. You are a great person and I think every women would fall in love with you once they get to know you. You have an amazing voice that makes my heart melt every time you sing a sad song. I just love the way you carry yourself, no one will be like you because.. your Daesung. You are such an awesome role model to everyone. You have the ability to change people and help out. I hope you know that you are the most giving person and anyone would love to be around an awesome person like you.

Taeyang: My love, you are the whole package. I feel like I know you so well, like we've met before. You are the Taeyang;Shine in my life and everyday I look forward to knowing so much more about you. We have so much things in common and I fantasize about you too much. You have awesome moves that makes my jaw drop, incredible voice that I can never get tired of and you are so perfect in every way. Not a day goes by that I do not stare or look at you. You make me feel special when you sing a song. You can go so far, I know you can and I hope you never worry to much about what you can not do because you can do anything you want. You have come such a long way and been able to capture million of hearts. Every time I predicted something about your next move, you have done that. I just want you to know that no matter what decisions you make, we all will support you. I accept you for everything. I am so happy that you are in my life. You make me want to become a better person and be who I am.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You all can change the world together and you all will be a part of my life. Big Bang is different from other groups because you all are so fly, cool, amazing, and are able to do all types of songs and no matter what, it will be great. I just wanted to say a special thanks to BIG BANG for being there whether they knew it or not, thanks to YG ENTERTAINMENT & ALL for giving us fans an opportunity to express our love for them because I always wanted to show them how much I love them and thanks to SOOMPI for making this possible.

This is my first video I ever made and it is for Big Bang. I worked really hard on all these items & always wanted to show you guys these. I am happy you guys will finally get to see what I always wanted to share with you guys. Just knowing that you all are going to see my work already makes me happy. Please enjoy ^^

if you can't hear it well, please turn up the volume (;

-------> MY BIG BANG LOVE <3 (CLICK)

BIG BANG IS MY NUMBER ONE & WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART.사랑!!!

리승 GD 태양 TOP 대성 <3

Archived