[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Hello Big Bang! Did you know that when you greeted your Filipino VIPs recently via a video...

bbph_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

...we got all excited like this...

rsx2zl.gif

...because we've been supporting and loving you all these years...

IMG660.jpg

...and are hoping to get a chance to wave our BIGBANG lightsticks proudly in Manila for real

tumblr_lgqjd6qetj1qb3gw7.gif

We've been getting excited over that one little video greeting; imagine what we'd be like if you guys were here...=)

Thank you for recognizing your Filipino VIPs!

~Jen =)

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TaengYul

I've been a VIP since 하루하루 days,I know it's late.After that I started to listen to all BIGBANG songs since then.

And I'm impressed that the leader himself composed almost all the songs that has been released.

Though BIGBANG has been M.I.A for quite some time now,and I can't lie I cheated on you for other Kpop groups though I constantly checking BB thread in SOOMPI for when you guys gonna released new album,but now I can securely say that I am a VIP forever.I'm gonna be honest here that,I am not a fan of all of the members but your music kept me as a VIP.I have listened to the new album and I am quite suprised by it.I thought you guys gonna make new title song that on the same current as Lie or Haru-Haru.Although TONIGHT is not my cup of tea but the music screams quality,other songs is damn good.You guys are so brave to try another new genre that is different from your other past songs and still being awesome!!For me when I listen to another group album,there are some of the songs that I don't know why it was in the album in the first place.But when it comes to your album,I can't help to keep playing all of the songs on my Ipod.(I'm a Blackjack too)YG FAMILY FOREVER!And that is another reason why I love you,BIGBANG.You guys are really an artist.Not just an idol group that has been manufactured by their company.BIGBANG is really a BIGBANG to KPOP world.Apart from that,I am not complaining on the solo activities.Although not all of your solo songs is my thing,it shows that BIGBANG is an unique group.Each one of you has your own kind of thing!For me your solo activities is BIGBANG's trademark that can't be copied by other groups.My personal favourite solo album is SOLAR,HOT,GD&TOP VOL.1(though it is duo) and Daesung's COTTON CANDY(though it's just a single).I applaud you guys for your hard work and dedication through all of those five years as BIGBANG.Though I don't know until when BIGBANG gonna be active as a group(though I hope it's UNTIL WHENEVER),at least before TOP goes to army I hope I could have the chance to meet you,BIGBANG.So,wait for me!BIGBANG is my favourite male group and artist,so I pray for you guys to keep being awesome and healthy since I know comeback period usually gonna keep you guys overworked.

P.S:For maknae,

I know this thing is sensitive but I still feel the need to say this!I hope you are more

careful in the future of your actions and interviews.Your action is gonna represent BIGBANG,because you are one

of the member.So,in the future I hope you listen to the hyung's advices and

please be more careful from now on.

Guest naturefairy

This is A.W.E.S.O.M.E..I have never seen an album promotion for any K-Pop artist in this kinda way...SOOMPI,YGE..Thanks so much from the bottom of my heart..I'm sure a lot of iVIPs is super excited now..I have no video or picture that fits to be enclose together so i'm just gonna leave an honest 'written confession' here from a fan since Big Bang themselves will be reading it..

WHY DO I LOVE BIG BANG?

-----------------------

I knew Big Bang around the year 2008 & the first song that i'd listen to is 'La La La',then I saw Daesung in F.O,then I saw TOP in a video of him singing 'To Act Like Nothings Wrong'. And starting from that on i just couldn't stop myself from digging up anything about Big Bang. Listen to their music,watching their MV's & other related video.Knowing more about the members etc.Since i love rap/hip-hop/R&B kind of music,instantly i'm attracted to Big Bang music style cause i have never seen such a product from Korean entertainment industry. Super nice flow in the rap,ear catching music that nicely been made,words that can relate to the listeners..Big Bang passion for music always shows in their songs.

Each moment that you guys present in your music clearly stated that Big Bang always upgrading themselves in terms of producing a good item,good music..You have no fear in experimenting your type of music together with various kind of music that already existed. And the out coming is an EPIC..

I can feel the honesty that shone so brightly from each an everyone of you,the sincerity is undeniable.I can relate to you guys in so many kind of ways.And you have no idea how that had help me going through my life everyday.

I as a iVIP will stand behind Big Bang through thick & thin.Big Bang journey will not always be a bed of roses but never lose hope when the time is hard..I hope you guys will stay strong together for eternity..BIG BANG IS THE BEST..I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH..AND MAY GOOD THINGS WILL ALWAYS HAPPEN TO YOU ALL..

Special message for the leader,Kwon Ji Yong;

As a leader,you had a huge responsibility to hold a grip of Big Bang and that is not an easy job to do.But thankfully,you have these 4 awesome friends that will help you go through your journey..And believe this,you will get the same huge amount of happiness for each suffering that you encountered..Stay strong for the things that you believe in and nothing can bring you down..

I will end here,sorry for the long writing..TQ again to Soompi & YG..

Sincerely,

Jana from Malaysia..

Guest xILOVEBIGBANG

I love Big Bang for endless amount of reasons.

They are such a big influence for me, through music, self-confidence, fashion etc.

I started listening to Big Bang back in 2006 (When they debutted). One of my friend showed me the music video "Forever With U" - G-Dragon/TOP/Bom, and I was absolutely hooked! Besides their talents and good looks, I love them mainly because of their individuality, the other side of being a performer...Each one of them is so loving in their own ways. They make me laugh just by being themselves and their own characters. They taught me to follow my dreams (Which is in the music criteria, I wish to become a perfomer aswell) And after years after years, they never seem to disappoint me. They work so hard and has committed so much to stay on top in this business. I had so many memories with their music, I remember back in Freshman year of High School..I would introduce them to all my friends, even now. I was always known to be that girl who loved a band called "Big Bang" and so one of my nicknames in High School was "Big Bang" haha. Their music and solo activities has played a dominate part in my teenage years. Soon when I become an adult, I'll forever continue to listen and support them in every step of the way. They are my life, I think about them everyday not because I am an obsessed teen fan, but because they have impacted me so much that it's like they are a part of me. I love Big Bang, I love each and everyone of you! One of the biggest goals for me is to fly to Korean and one day meet you guys, I've had countless dreams that I've done so, and it felt too surreal...I just hope it will happen one day because I would not be so happy once I turn 70 and living in New York still. Forever Fighting!! VIP <3 사랑해!! :D

Guest seljanempire

So excited for their comeback ^^ I'm going to cover the entire mini-album on piano as soon as its released :D

This is one of my favorites, the original "Koe wo Kikasete" Piano Cover by me ^^

Koe wo Kikasete

Well I've took notice of your group since your debut as I was a 1tym fan.

At first, as a male I found it a bit awkward to like a male idol group so I didn’t really, but over time I found myself won over by your talents and passion for music. To this day I still can’t understand how I can like a male idol group so much, but no matter what, I will never regret the time and money I’ve spent for Big Bang. Nowadays I proudly tell all my friends how wonderful you guys are, I don’t mind if they look at me weirdly for admiring male idols so much, you guys are worth it.

PS : Please give Daesung a solo MV. Why is he the only one without one?

Guest eisabella

Wah daebak. Finally Big Bang can really read our personal messages to them. ^^,

Just wanna say Big Bang is really awesome! Just one look and you know, Big Bang have REAL talents!

I'm telling the truth... ^^, And I'm proud to become a VIP for Big Bang. <3

It's okay if I don't win this contest but I just wanna show my support and love for Big Bang.

Hwaiting~! And I really cannot wait for your comeback tomorrow! *jumps around*

<3

Guest emilyyt

I love Big Bang so much!

But actually, I want to do this contest for my friend who is a true VIP and loves Big Bang with all her heart.

I think she really deserves to win this because she is very dedicated to Big Bang, and she spazzes about them very much. She has a bias (GD), but she also loves each and every member, and every time they release solo tracks & etc., she ALWAYS listens to them and loves each to no end.

Thank you for giving us this opportunity, Soompi, and good luck to everyone who enters!

빅뱅, 사랑해요<3

I've recently come to love Big Bang. They're a very talented group who always delivers 110% entertainment! This year, I decided to get healthier by working out. Big Bang keeps me company, their music is pretty much the energy boost that keeps me going!

Big Bang makes me laugh and gives me that extra push to exercise. I love Big Bang because they're helping me become healthier!

Jenna from the Philippines

Guest chiimama

Hello! BIGBANG. You guys are just amazing. :lol: Your music made my life much brighter and brighter. You make me happy and you inspire me so many levels. Thank you for keep making awesome songs. Really I can not go on without your music. I don't know why I never got tired of listening your music since 2007. Your songs are in my I-POD more than any artists. I had chances to see your concert twice in the past, OMG simply AMAZING. Please come to NY to have a concert someday............. :o:o:o:o

I really want to say thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. BIGBANG IS THE BEST.

Sue

NYC,NY USA

SOOMPI + VIPS <3 BIGBANG

How Much Do I LOVE BIGBANG?

Too much that I am already shedding tears without even starting to enter the contest yet. Are tears enough to express my love? I think not... I came so unprepared, even though I have been preparing for so many years. Thus, I will just enter this contest through expressing what I have in my heart.

I have long been a fan, and have been a member of several fan sites and fan forums including soompi. It has been a part of my daily routine to check out the BIGBANG thread and the whole YG Family thread. If you love BIGBANG, you will love the entire YG ENTERTAINMENT, all the people that have been a part of BIGBANG, everyone they touch, every VIP and the entire YG community, and soompi has become a part of it.

I am not a good graphic artist, and not good with making videos either. But there is something I am probably good at, and that is spreading the word about BIGBANG and the entire YG family through my writing.

I go by the pen name of ElleUnnie, and I put up a small community called "YG 유나이티드", a blog site dedicated to BIGBANG and the entire YG Family (ottokhe, I just revealed my identity?! Not putting the link with due respect to soompi). What did I get from putting up such community? I lose my job and lose my personal contact with my friends at work, spent a lot of my personal savings to run the site, just for one thing - for the love of BIGBANG and the entire community. Although I lose a lot, I gained a lot in return. I gained something that could not be bought, nor exchanged with money. I gained a lot of friends, people from different walks of life, people who share the same passion, people from different countries, of different color and race, people who loves to listen to BIGBANG and the YG Family music.

It doesn't matter how much I lose or win, including winning this contest, what matters most is that I find happiness in reading soompi, of getting to know what other fans and people think about BIGBANG and the entire YG family. I found love in BIGBANG and YG Family. It brings a smile to know that there are others like me too, and thank you soompi for this one big opportunity to express how much I love BIGBANG and VIPs like me.

I want to run and hide after this post because I revealed my identity, but I think being passionate about something is not something to be ashamed of, in fact, I should be one proud VIP.

This is for BIGBANG:

Thank you for coming back, I spent my days writing about you everyday. I am proud to tell you that there are different colors of flags I see at my site. It means that there are a lot of international fans coming by everyday just to read something about you.

I want to win that contest, and win those prizes, but there might be others who needs it more than I do. I am just happy I have expressed what I have in my heart for so long. I am hoping you could read this.

I love you, G-Dragon, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri, and my T.O.P! Extend my love to Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim.

Words are not enough, because I could not measure this LOVE. It is infinetely BIG...

Thank you soompi!

I LOVE YOU BIGBANG, VIPs, YG FANS, in behalf of the ONE FAMILY CREW, we love you!

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

oh em gee.

i love big bang.

you guys rock my world. i have always been a huge fan of hip-hop and r&b styles. I got into k-pop and I was actually pretty surprised as that their was a group amidst all the bubble gum pop that actually had a IDOL group that hip-hop was their thing.

I really like Big Bang's music and I really hope you guys will have a concert in America sometime in the near future.

btw you guys are so freaking fine..... :)

Archived