[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

OH EM GEE! I'm seriously FREAKING OUT after reading about this contest!

So much I can't even type properly with my mind going on overdrive so I must RESERVE THIS SPOT! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO SO MUCH SOOMPI AND YGE for this awesome opportunity for international fans! <3

I will be back with my BIG BANG LOVE~!

EDIT

Dear Big Bang,

First off, HELLO BIG BANG! And I can't wait for your comeback and get the new mini album CD (TONIGHT and Hands UP is:wub:)! YAY! Words can't even express how much I love you guys! I would've recorded a video with me screaming, jumping up and down, fan-girling, and spazzing out  like no one is watching about how much I freaking love Big Bang but sadly I have absolutely no video editing skills. Big Bang was the very music group that got me immersed into the KPOP addiction!

As strange as it sounds, my fandom with Big Bang started when I saw a GIF Icon back in 2006 or 2007 that was taken from the We Belong Together MV. Haha yeah GIF icon weird right? I stared at the icon for at least 10 minutes or something. When I first saw you guys I was like "Dang I have never seen a music group like this! Their style is cool and hot!" Ohoho Man, once I got into you guys, I watched every single MVs you guys made (I can never forget that time I watched Goodbye Baby MV So awesomely amazing!), then it was the performances! You guys really have the GREATEST stage presences Hands DOWN! And then there was the release of the Always album. OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS if I didn't love you guys enough already, THIS ALBUM I have to bow down to its glory. LIES (거짓말 the very first Korean phrase I could remember and recognize) I never knew how amazing it could be to hear rapping and piano mixed together (GENIUS!). I had this song on constant replay for weeks! Ever since then, I would be super excited and always looking forward to listening to the new songs whenever I heard you guys release new albums!

Big Bang will always be my idols. Big Bang seriously changed the way I viewed music. You guys really show that you can work well with any type of genres. Hip Hop, Rock, Pop, RnB, and EVEN TROT! :) I love the messages and emotions you guys convey through your lyrics. To the 5 wonderful members of Big Bang, the passion and talent each of you hold makes Big Bang as one :

Taeyang: MY ULTIMATE BIAS! Your smooth dance moves and smiling face was the first things that caught my eyes when I first saw Big Bang (that and because I never knew an Asian guy could look so FIINNNE in cornrows :D) You amazing dancing ability just makes me (who pretty much have two left feet) want to get up and groove.  I love the songs Wedding dress and I'll be there ! Keep on making music you love and I wish you success!

G-Dragon: You are a GENIUS! The dedication you put forth to write and produce music is truly inspiring. Your sense of fashion is amazing! Everything you wear, You strut it like no other. Seriously if I saw some random dude walking down the street with the outrageous clothing you wear I would probably LOL but YOU, you just make it click and make it seem perfectly normal and stylish. Never let anyone bring you down with the comments they say!

T.O.P.: Oh My. Your deep rapping voice just makes me swoon!  I always thought you were such a mysterious and cool guy. But I'm glad to know you have a very comical side! You intense stare AHHH <3 I always look forward in listening to that part of the song where you rap :)

Daesung: Daesung! I love you gags! You can always bring a happiness with that smile of yours! You seen like someone who can be really fun to hang out with! I got into watching Family Outing because of you!

Seungri: The Maknae! Well not really anymore since the Day I watched Strong Baby MV hahaha! You have truly become a successful young man. Congrats on your solo! I love listening to What can I do.

PS: I just watch Secret Big Bang. Super Hilarious! Poor Seungri! Now I shall never think of perfumes the same way again haha SMEEEEELLLLLL SMEEEEELL (Thanks to Daesung :D)

PPS: I can't what for the day you debut in the US. BIG BANG you should definitely hold a Big Bang Concert in Los Angeles! You will be super successful here! I can't wait for that day to come so I can finally wave the Big Bang bandana with the rest of the VIPs.

BIG BANG IS V.I.P.! I will Forever be a V.I.P.!

Love,

Tracy from California

THE GIF ICON THAT STARTED MY LOVE OF BIG BANG <3

BIGBANGISVIP.gifcredit: photobucket

TO SHOW MY BIG BANG LOVE

BB3.jpg

BB2.jpg

YAY I TOPPED A PAGE! :D

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest deera90

To                    : BIGBANG (GD, TOP, Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung)

Subject            : A NOTE TO BIGBANG

Date/Time        : 23 February 2011    1:16 PM (GMT +8)

From                : A Person

My name is Nadhirah. I'm from Malaysia a Muslim country and of course I'm a Muslim (this is to show that people can unite through music and there is no prejudice but only to show love). I'm not intended to win this contest because I just wanted to express my feelings to you guys, BIGBANG. I'm not consider myself as one of VIP and I'm not a fan of Kpop but I'm a fan of BIGBANG. I'm not fluent in korean language. I didn't know how Koreans living in Korea. I didn't know Korean cultures. However, I know BIGBANG will read this note as a person's heart to an idol (I really wish you guys read this note.ngee =B). I know BIGBANG is one of the culture in Korea. I know BIGBANG is from Korea and I know BIGBANG in Korean language is BIGBANG! 

I first knew BIGBANG because of Daesung when you are one of the cast of FAMILY OUTING (thanks to you). I intrigued to know what kind of BIGBANG is, a top famous korean band frequently mentioned by the cast, how is Daesung singing, how is your vocal, is it good. So I search at youtube for BIGBANG then I click at Lollipop MV, BIGBANG and 2NE1. From the time when I click the play button, I get attracted to the MV from the charming fashionable 2NE1, the cuteness of GD, the attractive voice of TOP, the movement of Taeyang's body to the spontaneous Seungri playing with lollipop. I patiently wait for Daesung's appearance and when I hear your voice, the first thing cross my mind was "WOW!" and I just want to replay the part when you sings. Your voice is so beautiful and charming. I replay the MV for many times just to hear your voice and also the other member's vocal.

GD's voice is unique, I can recognize your voice even though my eyes was closed. TOP's voice is attention seeking and deep in such a way beautiful to hear. Other than beautiful movement of Taeyang's body, your voice are excellent just like your moves. Spontaneous Seungri's voice are astonishing, differ from your character and last but not least Daesung. For me, your voice is the most beautiful voice I've ever heard for a male singer and in BIGBANG (but I still love GD, TOP, Taeyang and Seungri)

BIGBANG for me isn't just a music band but a real life consist of a family that need each other to their success (including YG, the president and all personnel under YG Entertainment), and an inspiring true story that reflects in BIGBANG's lyrics and songs. BIGBANG is a true quality of music in music world. Five of you became one as BIGBANG. BIGBANG wouldn't complete without one of you and you guys are unique and making BIGBANG even more unique.

I really can't show and describe why and how much I love BIGBANG because there is not a word nor behaviors can explain love and love can appear suddenly. However, if someone ask the question and persist to know the answer, my answer would be " My love towards BIGBANG is just like a BIG BANG theory : formation of the universe"

We just know love through our hearts and BIGBANG's love have reached my heart. Here is my HEART FOR YOU (sounds good for a song's title ^__^ )

p/s : 

To    : Yang Goon, President of YG Entertainment

Do keep up the things you always do with the boys (and also girls), and take good care of them and...... Please do BIGBANG concert here in Malaysia! I will definitely go!

당신은 매우 대단히 감사드립니다! 안녕히 계세요!

Guest jelliluv

Big Bang...

My Starbucks

My News anchor

My College Journalism Lecturer

My Addiction/Crack

My Drug Dealer/Crack

My Grades

My Social Life

The Water for my Ramen

The Whip cream for my Pie

The Milk to my Oreo

Now maybe you noticed but Big Bang is pretty important to me, because I don't know about you I don't want to live in a world that lacks whip cream or milk... for my oreos...

http://dreams-of-a-r...t.com/#/d2lmpha

http://dreams-of-a-r...os-DS-157262323

http://dreams-of-a-r...os-SH-157262993

http://dreams-of-a-r...-a-reality&qo=4

http://dreams-of-a-r...Heros-157261664

These are old :( My old laptop died and i didn't back up anything -_-'

I don't need to win anything... the fact that you 5 are reading this is completely enough  :D

:wub:Love  From The Bahamas!! :wub:

BIG BANG JJANG!

B)! B)! B)!

Guest jeh0193

Wassup~! This is Irene. ^^ 안녕하세요, 빅뱅오빠들? 장은혜입니다.

I'm not good at Korean and I'm shy, so I'll just make a post and write it in English...^^;; ㅋㅋ

By the way, I'm writing this one day before your BIG comeback!

You have no idea how excited I am for tomorrow!

I can't wait to come home from school and anticipate your comeback, and yes,

it will be BIG, for sure.

Just a little bit about me: I'm 100% Korean. My 아빠, dad, was born in 서울 and my 엄마,

mom, was born in 부산. I'm from Oregon, and later this year I'll be going into college.

I've never been out of the United States, and if I could go anywhere in the world, of course,

it would be South Korea! ^^

BIGBANG is no doubt my favorite K-Pop group. I've been a VIP since I was in eigth grade, I think? But you guys were the gateway for me in getting into K-Pop.

Even though I haven't been a VIP ever since you guys debuted in 2006, I would say I'm a dedicated BIGBANG fan.

I'd just like to say that I love each and every one of you guys. Not only do you all shine as a group, but individually as well.

I've always had a huge crush on Taeyang오빠. Taeyang오빠, 사랑해요~!!

You guys are truly an inspiration to me. You guys inspire me to work hard in everything I do and your music always lifts me up whenever I'm stressed out or whenever I'm feeling down, especially during the time when my 할아버지 passed away. It felt like all the happiness

went away, and your music helped me ease the pain and the loss. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you guys for that.

Thank you guys for being you, your music, your talents, your passion, your hard work...just everything!

I am and will always be a VIP. ^^

Also, Thank you for taking the time to read this. I hope this message wasn't too long to read...ㅠㅠ

BIGBANG, fighting~!!

Love always,

Irene (은혜)

Guest ahhitscinny

안녕하세요 :D

How big is my love for Big bang? 

My love is as big as the sea, as big as the sky and as big as the  universe. THAT'S BIG.

My kpop experience first started with you guys, and I'm never looking back. It all started with either Lies or Lalala. I just fell in love i loved your music, and i kept on looking up things about you guys. The more i found out, the more i fell in love, very, very much in love. So in love that a day without you guys, (listening to your music, seeing you on my computer screen) is incomplete. blush.gif

5 colors 1 sound, that's what Big bang is : D you guys bring something different to then kpop scene and i love that uniqness about you guys <333

G-Dragon: You are an amazing song writer/ composer. i think i've loved every one of your songs you've written :DD 

I admire how hard you work, and I think you are the best leader!! Oh yeah, sometimes you are so goofy you make me roll on the floor laughing :lol:

oh yeah.. LIKE NINJAAAA!!! :ph34r: i love that part of high high hehehehe^^ 

TOP:  I love how you're the biggest hyung but you act so goofy. xD  Your raps are amazing and intense. Your stage prescense is breathtaking and i stare in awe o.o

승리: You have so much energy and confidence! To us VIPs you're a panda, and a very cute one indeed. xD My friend absolutely loves you :] just saying xD I love how much you interact with the VIPs!!

태양 : Taeyang, do you know how much LA VIPs love you? When I ask people if they know kpop they'll say "Oh, I just know Taeyang" I love your sound, and Wedding Dress was absolutely amazing! Your moves are swift and beautiful, it's amazing to watch *-*

대 성 : I love your smile, it brings so much happiness to me. When you smile, i smile. When you're sad, Im sad too. DD:

so please, dont be sad oppa <33 To be very honest, you are my ideal type :wub:  

I love how you always think on the bright side, and never let anyone stop you from following your dreams. I absolutely love/adore your husky voice, and i always anticipate your part in Big bang's songs :DD

BIG BANG you guys are amazing. If i could listen to a band for the rest of my life, it would be you guys. It would be so amazing  if i got to see one of your concerts, but i live here in LA so i dont think that's really possible. Just know that you guys have fans in America that love you as much as fans in Korea! iVIPs love youu!!  We hope you could have a little tour in America. Seriously, i know that would make my life :33 

대 성,  태 양,  승 리, 탑, G-Dragon, 사 랑 해 요!!

<333

파이팅!!! <3

Love, Cinnie

VIP from LA xD

Guest adorkiable

To Big Bang:

I am writing this to you as an encouragement and as a thank you. Thank you for your hard work, thank you for your dedication, thank you for your passion in music, and thank you for being who you are. I have been a fan ever since I’ve heard “La La La” because I was interested in why the title was the same thing as Se7en. ^^ (That was how I discovered Big Bang). I know that being an “idol” is a lot of work and hard. I know that being an “idol” means sacrificing your life, your privacy, and your time. I can’t say that I understand because I haven’t been in your shoes and I haven’t experience what you have. But, I do know that it is hard and tiring. It’s okay to say that it’s hard. It’s okay if you take a long break. As a fan, I want Big Bang to stay healthy and enjoy life. I also understand that we’re all human and not superheroes. We get tired and sleepy. Heck, I am tired from studying for my midterms. -_- When being an “idol” is too hard, go outside and take a deep breath, take a break or simply take a walk. Don’t forget, you need rest just like us fans. It breaks my heart that you have to go through so much work and have so little time for sleep and for yourself to bring music to us fans.

I also want to let you know that as a fan, I appreciate the music and fashion styles you bring. Never once in my life have I been disappointed in Big Bang. Never once in my life have I have doubts in Big Bang’s music. I also want to let you know that you are not “idols”. Rather, I see you as ARTISTS, a real band that brings real music to the audiences. When I listen to Big Bang’s music, I hear passion, I smell determination, and feel their love..love for fans and especially love for music. Each individual member have their own taste in music; yet, when they’re together as one, they collaborate together perfectly in harmony to bring something new and exciting that is beyond anyone’s imagination. G-Dragon is poetic in his songs and carries his vocals perfectly. T.O.P makes rapping sounds cool and smoothly. However, when I tried to rap his part, I sound like a fool. TaeYang has the voice of an angel that I love. DaeSung has a strong vocal that I can listen to forever. SeungRi has a sexy voice that will seduce anyone who listens to him.

So, Big Bang, you are the BEST and please continue making music your way. May God bless you eternally.

How Much Do I LOVE BIGBANG?

Too much that I am already shedding tears without even starting to enter the contest yet. Are tears enough to express my love? I think not... I came so unprepared, even though I have been preparing for so many years. Thus, I will just enter this contest through expressing what I have in my heart.

I have long been a fan, and have been a member of several fan sites and fan forums including soompi. It has been a part of my daily routine to check out the BIGBANG thread and the whole YG Family thread. If you love BIGBANG, you will love the entire YG ENTERTAINMENT, all the people that have been a part of BIGBANG, everyone they touch, every VIP and the entire YG community, and soompi has become a part of it.

I am not a good graphic artist, and not good with making videos either. But there is something I am probably good at, and that is spreading the word about BIGBANG and the entire YG family through my writing.

I go by the pen name of ElleUnnie, and I put up a small community called "YG 유나이티드", a blog site dedicated to BIGBANG and the entire YG Family (ottokhe, I just revealed my identity?! Not putting the link with due respect to soompi). What did I get from putting up such community? I lose my job and lose my personal contact with my friends at work, spent a lot of my personal savings to run the site, just for one thing - for the love of BIGBANG and the entire community. Although I lose a lot, I gained a lot in return. I gained something that could not be bought, nor exchanged with money. I gained a lot of friends, people from different walks of life, people who share the same passion, people from different countries, of different color and race, people who loves to listen to BIGBANG and the YG Family music.

It doesn't matter how much I lose or win, including winning this contest, what matters most is that I find happiness in reading soompi, of getting to know what other fans and people think about BIGBANG and the entire YG family. I found love in BIGBANG and YG Family. It brings a smile to know that there are others like me too, and thank you soompi for this one big opportunity to express how much I love BIGBANG and VIPs like me.

I want to run and hide after this post because I revealed my identity, but I think being passionate about something is not something to be ashamed of, in fact, I should be one proud VIP.

This is for BIGBANG:

Thank you for coming back, I spent my days writing about you everyday. I am proud to tell you that there are different colors of flags I see at my site. It means that there are a lot of international fans coming by everyday just to read something about you.

I want to win that contest, and win those prizes, but there might be others who needs it more than I do. I am just happy I have expressed what I have in my heart for so long. I am hoping you could read this.

I love you, G-Dragon, Daesung, Taeyang, Seungri, and my T.O.P! Extend my love to Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim.

Words are not enough, because I could not measure this LOVE. It is infinetely BIG...

Thank you soompi!

I LOVE YOU BIGBANG, VIPs, YG FANS, in behalf of the ONE FAMILY CREW, we love you!

Guest ImmaFauxrean

Ah... this is my first post, funny that it's about Big Bang ^__^

Okay, I don't want to make this too long, but here goes... I became a fan of k-pop after watching Big Bang & 2ne1's Lollipop last winter. My life has not been the same ever since. Big Bang was the first group I listened to, and I don't regret a thing. I'm an American- born Nigerian, listening to Korean music; who would've thought such different cultures could suddenly become connected. I can't say that I collect all the albums, hang posters in my room, or spew endless facts about each Big Bang member, but I can say that I admire their work and music. The reason why I prefer Big Bang to say... TVXQ, is because our boys aren't afraid to take risks. They are trendsetters in fashion and music, which is something that not many idol groups can boast. I appreciate the meaning behind their lyrics and the fact that each member can sucessfully release fantastic solo albums. Writing their own songs, producing their own beats, those are things that not even many American artists can say they do! Anyway, I'm glad that I've gotten a chance to discover Big Bang, and I can't wait to watch and hear them continue to grow. Perhaps I should start learning korean, that way I can better understand (and sing along to) all the songs!

Thank you Oppas! And come to Chicago please!

Guest kaylathaosm

Omo ~ 

Amazing opportunity ! Kyaaaaaaaaah.

Hmmkay, well first off ....

Bows a million times* 

Thank you Soompi & YG for an amazing contest.

Thank you for an amazing group :) 

BigBang is awesome!

Why I love BigBang?

BigBang introduced me to KpopI've been a big fan since the beginning.

VIP forever. <3 

I admire their hard work and the music they produce. (: 

Their dedication, determination, and plus their silliness makes BigBang - Well....

BIGBANG ! 

I was pulled into the Korean Culture by BigBang. ;D They were the first idol group I heard of back when I first started liking Korean Dramas, Kpop, and the Korean culture. And trust me, I was only like 8. Well thanks to BigBang, I fell in totally love with Kpop and the culture itself. The chances of winning this contest is slim, but the fact that BigBang themselves would be reading these comments is a prize itself as well. BigBang gone through a lot to be where they are now. They deserve everything they have and everything that is heading their way. Talented, amazing, loving, and outgoing idols - BigBang, I love them. 

I hope that more fortunes head their way towards Big Bang.

Thank you YG for establishing such an amazing and wondrous group.

GD.

TOP.

DAESUNG.

TAEYANG.

SEUNGRI. 

<3 

Much love, 

Kayla Thao.

ahhhhhh!! ok, i know i probably won't win, but as long as they come across my post, i'll be a happy camper ^^

im a pretty hardcore big bang fan, but i will try to stay calm when typing lol.

here i go...oh and um i'll be writing in letter form ^^ caution: it might turn out cheesy..hahah.

*clears throat*

dear big bang,

here's to every 'hello's i've never been able to say to you..hello :)you are my favorite kpop boy band and i chose you over the others because you are the ones who got me into not just kpop, but the culture and the language as well. i accidently dragged my older sister into this too..and now she's almost as crazy as i am. hahah. she loves top ^^ as in for me..i love all members of big bang as one. i've been a v.i.p for 5 yrs and will always be a fan. why? because i love everything you do. from your singing to dancing to your looks to your interviews and appearance on variety shows. i find you guys so inspirational and so talented. big bang was born to be a star. even though i've never seen you in person or have met you, i feel like i've known you all my life. each and everyone of you have such a strong charisma. no wonder you have 100,000,000+ v.i.ps around the world :) i love all of your songs. i feel like i can touch you through your music. you've drowned me in your music, but what can i say, you're my drug haha. hopefully i'll meet you one day. if not, its ok. is there a wax museum in korea? hahah. anyways, i really do hope you guys have a world tour concert in the U.S. (im in california by the way) ^^ and if that ever happens hopefully i can get to those tickets before they run out in 5 minutes. it would be even better if you could debut in the U.S. i think you would make it big here. i mean look at your fan base here. its as big as the ones in japan, thailand and every other countries :) we want some big bang goodies too ^^ hehehe. well, to wrap it up, i would like to thank you for being big bang and staying strong throughout the years. wherever you are, and whenever you are feeling down, always remember that we v.i.ps are always here, cheering you on. i love you ;)

always,

sheesha her

p.s

i am proud to be a v.i.p :)

well, it didn't turn out as cheesy as i thought it would ^^ hehehe.

*sigh* i hope they read this *fingers crossed*

bbam.png

Guest mochacookies

:D

i'm soooo happy big bang is back.. well they've always been here, but still... >_> ♥

for the past few months, years, etc. all i've been listening to was lies, last farewell,day by day, idiot, sunset glow, don't go home, knock out, the next day, etc. ha ha ha, big bang's songs always make my day go right.

Here are some different reasons why i like love Big Bang.

+ they're very inspirational and charismatic through music.

+ they work hard to please their fans (also they had to give up so much of their privileges)

+ amazing charisma on stage :D

+ theyz gotz skillz

+ they seem very down to earth and lovely :) lively... even though i don't know them in person ^^

+ they don't let the antis bring them down.

+ they're asian... and they rise with the sun... >:D (crazy 2ne1 fan)

+ cause they're pound for pound, best to ever come around... (okay, i need to stop XD i just couldn't resist)

+ they seem to have fun with what they do, which it good :)

+ they are trend setters

+ musically talented.

+ good blend, diction and tone.

Which Big Bang member is my favorite?

+Which Big Bang member isn't my favorite?! I admire all of them. Taeyang, he has such a smooth voice and good tone ( i meant it vocally but body wise... it's nicely toned too XD)amazing dance skills as well D: i'm quite jealous... Seungri has a smooth, gentle and lullaby like voice. (fell in love with it in 'The Next Day') But the thing that surprised me was... danggg... i can't even explain it. (referring to strong baby) he killed it :) i admire his dance style as well and music style it's unique. unique is good. Daesung, i LOVE (notice how i capitalized it and bold it) his vocal tone, it's outstanding. Not to mention his diction. seriously he kills it every time. It's so nicely rounded. He can go from singing a nice lullaby, cute song to a strong, dramatic song in a second :D G-Dragon has skill. i am dead serious, i'm so jealous of him. he has nice style, he can sing, dance, rap and write amazing music. his perfect diction is to be admired. what can't he do? ( you do an amazing job putting musicality into rapping ) TOP, i love his base voice. ( at least i'm thinking it's base... it should be base... right?) his voice is full and rich. he has good diction and also puts musicality in his rapping. he is so amazing at rapping :D never fails.

Anything else?

i just love big bang in general. their voices complement each other so well. i see them as an inspiration. :D i know their new album is going to be great. more ear candy for us! >:D although you may have anti fans, it's okay. just don't take it to heart. some comments may be useful though. not the committing suicide ones though... that's just wrong and stupid. Well anyways, stay healthy, eat lots of greens, be comfortable, and smile 'cause the world will smile back at 'cha! ♥ u! (planning on adding more, heehee)

Guest nellybean1015

I discovered Big Bang in October of 2009 and it was love at first listen. The first MV I saw was "We Belong Together" and I fell hard. It was Taeyang that got the ball rolling for me. It was his "Ma Girl" performance from his HOT concert that did me in. Then I saw "Wedding Dress" and that was it. In that moment I became an instant fan. I've been a part of the Big Bang / Taeyang fandom now for a year. My first comeback experience was Taeyang's Solar album. I created a YouTube, blog and a Ning network just to spread my love of Taeyang around. I'm so grateful for the growth that I've experienced through listening to Big Bang and Taeyang's music because it has helped me to rediscover who I am. I'm really happy to be experiencing Big Bang's long awaited comeback with all the international VIPs on Soompi. Being a new fan I had to fast track my devotion by cramming 4 years of promotions into my brain but it's been worth it because I haven't been this crazy about a group in a long time. I can't believe I'm one day away from seeing the five men that I've grown to love become one again. This is a very big moment for me. I'm getting all emotional typing this. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm really excited!

Sincerly,

Janelle Marie

V.I.P from Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

Hello, My name's is Roxane and this long-as-a-novel post is to show Big Bang members, papa YG and Soompi moderator how I love Big Bang and why I should win.

since I never win a single thing in my life I'm not too sure that I will win this one, since VIPs are fierce when it comes to the boys and I'm a little bit scared that I won't delivered the most important thing I have to say to the boys. 

p.s I'm sorry if I wrote too much...Hope it won't be too bothersome :(

BIGBANG:

I don't really know what to say but this: I love Big Bang.

I love them because they are true to their self. Because either they sing a bubbly song like Dirty Cash or a heartbreaking one like Stay, they sing it with their heart. You can see in their eyes that they deeply love what they do, being on variety shows, doing group activities or solo activities; they just love music.

With Big Bang there's no fake situations where you can see that they are forcing themselves. When Daesung is happy you can feel it with every laugh or every eye-smile. When Tabi feels goofy you can't help but be goofy with him. When Seungri is bringing the Sexyback you can feel yourself being all giddy just like a 15 years old girl. When Taeyang sings either be Wedding Dress or Take It Slow you just feel the emotion in his voice, just like chocolate on the tongue. When GD is being a fashionista even Armani and Valentino are on their knees.

There's no one out there that could sings Oh Mom like Tabi does; giving you the chills when the guy isn't even a singer to begin with!

He can be a goofy little teenager  and be all serious and manly and that's why we love him so much. Because he is so...Tabi.

He's all goofy when he's on variety shows or in a Big Bang's performance but became a mature and very professional man when he's on a TV show or in a movie. You gotta love how he's acting like a teen in most of Big Bang's parody, especially in the 꽃보다 남자 one.

When he accidentely kiss Daesung and how he only manage to mutter a''...Sh...richard simmons!''

It became a running gag between VIPs.

I love how Tabi can be so excited and child-like sometimes but when he's on stage he's the confident and handsome rapper T.O.P

When you watch Daesung he looks like the perfect man in every girls's eyes; the gentle and nice man that make girls's heart flutter, but when he started to sings there's no more goofy Daesung but a beautiful and talented singer. He is funny and out-going, he doesn't take his self too seriously and has such a warm and beautiful personnality, you can't dislike him shall is there nothing to dislike about him. When you watched Family Outing or Night After Night you can see how he's genuinely nice with every one and how there's not a bad bone in him. He's the man you want to be your brother, friend, boyfriend or husband; he's just beyond the word great.

I know GD doesn't like to be called a genius and he has every right to; but for me the way he wrote those songs, every songs, there's something in them that make my heart go all crazy. The way every member sing their part just add at how awesome GD's songs are. For me G-Dragon aka. Kwon Leadah aka. Kwon Jiyong is a brilliant composer-rapper-producer-singer-fashionista-RoleModel.

I won't lie here and I'll say it honestly; GD is my favorite member.

Why? Because he was the very first member I saw, the first I'd heard and he had something so magical so...sensational in him that he became someone I would always look upon to, he was like my big brother, my friend, my idol and my role model.

He was the best thing that had ever happen to me since then. Just like a guardian angel without even knowing it.

He would keep me safe without him knowing it. I am and always will be in debt of Kwon Jiyong; because he saved me, brighten my days, wrote wonderful songs and because he kept being strong. Thank you.

Seungri Seungri Seungri...maknae is now such an handsome man! It seems like yesterday when he was telling YG why he should be the 5th member of BB and now? Almost 5 years later (August 19th!!) he is the grown up Seungri that we love so much. 1 solo album (which by the way was A-MA-ZING! Congrats 'Ri you did super good on your album!! ),

a rising star on variety show and a more mature and manly personnality and you have the polyvalent and handsome Lee SeungHyun Hip! Hip! Hip! Hourray for Riri!!

Taeyang  the dancer, Taeyang the singer and Youngbae the I-Need-A-Girl; We love all of them. I love how he can be the sexy Taeyang with Jihye while dancing on Move or Look At Only Me and be the shy Youngbae on variety shows or with a girl he's not close to. I love how he doesn't need to act like a superstar to be love and how he's behaving like a sweet boy even with how much fan he has. I love how in my country (Canada) he reached #1 on Itunes with his album (That I'm proud I bought...on Itunes AND on Ebay...yeah I couldn't wait for the Ebay one so I bought it a second time on Itunes...Don't judge blush.gif)

How I met the boys:

There's not really a way to describe how we loves our favorite singer/rapper. I could praise them for hours but anybody could do it, it's something that wouldn't really mean anything.

I shall tell you how I discovered Big Bang and how it actually really change my life.

So I'll started by

Once Upon A Time...

I was on youtube doing absolutely nothing, trying to find any good video (I didn't know that the Kpop even exist at this time) and that's when I fell upon DongBangShinKi's Mirotic mv. I thought it was really good, there was something fresh and new about it something I never heard before; something different and that's when I became a Cassie. I watched every single music video they had, watched the episode of every variety shows they went to and that's when I randomly fell upon G-Dragon's Heartbreaker mv.

Wow.

I did love a whole lot DBSK's songs and how the boys were and how handsome they were but this? Heartbreaker? I didn't even know how to say 'Yes, No or Hello'' in korean and yet I felt all the emotion the song had in it.

After that I became addicted to anything that was related to Big Bang. I watched every single music video, commercial, the Big Bang documentary, the GDtv, the BigBangtv, the variety shows the group went to, heard every songs and bought the most article I could afford.

I stalked ebay to see if there was any Big Bang fourniture I could bought that I didn't have already,

and also...I bleached my hair blond...just like GD.

I know it sounds a little bit over-the-top but I loved GD hairstyle so much that I HAD to have blond hair too...I was only 16 years old...we do crazy thing at this age...laugh.gif

then the plagiarism scandal came out...and then the scandal about the Breathe's performance too...I know that Jiyong felt depress to the point we would never know and the members were too and Jiyong's family and friends too but us fans were feeling just as worried, maybe not in the personal intimate way but still it was beyond scary. Reading thing about Jiyong going to jail, Big Bang disbanding or Jiyong being so depress he would commit suicide...We were all very scared I can assure you.

There was tears; from frustration because I loved Ji's Heartbreaker album so much and I was so angry that they could do destroy all his works. I was sad because I couldn't fully enjoy the album and the promotion when it was so chaotic for Jiyong and I was scared. Oh I was scared, going on Facebook or Twitter or BBVIP forum was terrifying because just the thought of seeing news about Jiyong going in jail or that he had commit suicide was beyond scary; I was nervous all the time, 24/7.

My family couldn't understand why I behave like this. For them it was just a group. Only a group of men that were doing music nothing more but for me the group, no, the members were more then just 5 men. They were the one that helped me get out from my depression, helped me stop being suicidal and they helped me stop my addiction to auto mutilation. I was a mess before I first heard about Big Bang and slowly but warmly the songs and the members help me get through it all. They helped me started to be happy again, helped me to find a goal in my life, find a reason to go on and stop thinking about killing myself every 5 seconds.

kekeke I'm an happy girl now so don't worry :)

I'm an happy girl because JI's name have been clean up. I know he doesn't like  being called a genius but his songs hold a greater and  powerful meaning to so many fans then he thinks. I wouldn't say that Lollipop changed the way I live my life, but it's the song I always listened when I wake up every morning and it's the song that remind me to be a good student and to be as hard working as the members.

Few Meaningful Songs For Me:

But I would easily say that Haru Haru has a huge meaning for me. It's not necessarily the lyrics that touched me the most but the way they are sang. You can feel that they aren't singing it just for the heck of it and how broken they can sound even if it's just a song...

The rap is fierce but the best part of the song, in my opinion, is Daesung and Seungri part at the end. It gets me every time.

Stay has a sad and heartbreaking feeling to it. Be it on a Studio album or a Live album, the way Daesung's voice is...it gave me chills every single time. The way Tabi played with his voice when he rap on it and how Jiyong is all confident when he does his part, the sweet and innocent voice of Seungri, or how Taeyang seems like he actually plea for the girl not to go...Their voice are...magic. You cried on it. You f***** cry on it! At least I do.

Foolish Love....God knows how much I love that song. for me Foolish Love is for Big Bang what Gee is for SNSD, I Don't Care for 2NE1, Sorry Sorry for Super Junior or Mirotic for Dong Bang Shin Ki.

It's Epic.

It wasn't their biggest song, wasn't the most popular song along fans and probably not the members's favorite either.

But this song...There's no explanation, it's for me what Lies and Haru Haru are for the majority of VIPs.

It's the song that I just can't explain why, it's just...wonderful.

Lies  To be honest not too long ago I would have pick Haru Haru over Lies, not because I dislike Lies or anything but there was something in Haru Haru that I couldn't quite find in Lies and then one day the bubble just POP! and I saw it. I saw why so many fans love it. I still can't say why but I know, I know that there's something in this song that just crawl under your skin until you can't stop humming it, or do the finger dance a la Tabi or say full of arrogance (good arrogance) GEOJITMAL!  like GD does it.

Somebody to Luv (Japanese version) When I say ''Somebody'' then you say ''To Luv''! How can anybody not adore this song?! The way every members sing it, how Tabi sounds so confident or Taeyang so cool and compose, GD so sexy and on top, Seungri and Daesung voices are so great mix together that whenever a member's part end you're disappointed...just to be happy to hear the next member's part begin right after. It's a song cute, sexy, with confidence and with a great beat. I love it.

Tell Me Goodbye ...and this song just got my head spinnin 'round 'round 'round 'round.

When there's Epic there's Epicness. and let me tell you fellas, that Tell Me Goodbye is the EPICNESS of the word EPIC. I once asked my mother that if anything tragic happen to me and that I would die that I wish that she would played this song at my funeral, and dayum I meant it! It might sound gore but rest assure, it's just because I wish to go to heaven (or hell laugh.gif ) with a BANG! and what a better bang than Tell Me Goodbye?

Make Love Yeah I know what a dirty song!...Maybe that's why I like it so much? laugh.gif

No seriously, I really like this song mostly for the fierce rap at the end *applause* GD and TOP sure did it really good

and a special mention to Seungri's voice, it was especially good on this song. Congrats!

Lady The song is pretty daebak while being bubbly and not so much out of ordinary but it's at the end that I get all giddy.

Sing it louder!

Excuse me miss lady

Tell me what your name is

Where are you from baby

I just feel like a teenager again..don't know why...blush.gif

When my friends and I would watched BB's Big Show 2009 we would debate on who we would have choose if we were the girl that the boys choose in the audience and every time I would agonized about it...Until I realize that I would probably ask for a group hug XD

there's a cute feeling to it, just like a song a boy would write about his first lover.

LaLaLa (Korean and English version) I love both version because both are awesome, you just CAN't stop listening to it. There's an addictive beat to this song that make everyone just want to get on their feet and dance like there's not tomorrow, just like WG's Tell Me or SNSD's Gee. It's addictive beyond word!

Solo Activities:

Solar Album: I love this album. There's something Usher-ish in it that you can't help but just feel like dancing to it whenever and wherever you are. My favorite would be Move.

Because Teddy's rap was awesome and because Taeyang's voice was especially cool and because there was such a vibe that this is the song I would like to party on in clubs. 

Special congrats for Take it Slow this song always give me the chills whenever I listened to it, especially when Taeyang sings it live (The perfo' at the Solar show was brilliant!)

VVIP album: I won't ever say enough how proud I am of Lee Seungri! He wrote all the song and there's something in his voice that make you tongue tied the Outro was superb and us, VIPs, were a little bit sad that the song was so short...Next time Riri could you make it longer?

I love every song of the album but if I had to pick one...that would be Magic, I think this song suits Seungri a whole lot. His voice his the best on the Outro but in this song I can feel the Strong Baby who's mature a lot and became such a handsome man.

I was a big fan of Next Day and hearing a ballad song again makes me really happy.

So Riri...Let's Fly just you and I, shall we? blush.gif

GD&TOP album: I was quite surprise by how the duo could do such a polyvalent album, I knew that the boys were original and doing things people wouldn't originally do but it was...a good surprise. I love all the song but the 2 that blew me away were Oh Mom and Obsession. Oh Mom has something sad and depressing to it, but you can't help but just want to listened to it again and again and again. Obsession has a freaky but cool sound to it, just like She's Gone has. There's something to that song (Obsession) that remind me of the Inception movie (with Leo Dicaprio in it). I don't know why...probably just the feel of the song I guess

Heartbreaker album: For me this album represent a huge step in the Kpop world. Because GD wrote everything in it by personnal experience I think it means something a little greater than we would think. I once read that he didn't like the 1st version of Heartbreaker (without Flo Rida in it) because he rushed it and that he prefer much more the version with Flo Rida and even though I agree that it IS a great version, I prefer the 1st. Why? Because it was the song he once was proud of, before people falsely accused him of plagiarism. This song is the song that brought me in the Big Bang world, that introduced me to Big Bang and VIPs so I will always cherish it and always think that this song has a special meaning for me. 

Daesung singles: Aaaaaaw DaeDae when will you already have an album?! We all love your singles and your variety shows but dayum...WE WANT OUR FAVORITE DORAEMON'S FANATIC TO HAVE HIS OWN ALBUM TOO! :(

Look At Me Gwisoon used to stay in my head for days but now I fight my Gwisoon addiction by watching Night After Night and Family Outing .

You're a great MC Dae so please don't stop Variety shows!! ohmy.gif

Big Bang's new album!

It the best thing that happen to me in a while (except BB's comeback 'f course)

We waited 2 years for Big Bang's comeback and every seconds were x1000 worth it! their voice are....IT'S PURE BLISS!!!

THERE'S NOT A SINGLE SONGS ON THIS ALBUM THAT HIS ANY LESS THAN FABULOUS!

TOP's voice could make any girl pregnant!(haha just kidding :P )

He sounds playful and flirty and fun and sexy and this voice...it's sure is in the top 10 of the world wonders!

GD played with his voice in the album like he never did before, sometimes it's rough and warm and the next second it's getting high and crystallin, I LOVE IT!! There's a vibe to it that even in the GD&TOP album there weren't, GD will always be the one that keep me breathless. He's always coming back stronger and better at every new songs or new album or new performance. I'm charm for life =O

Taeyang's voice has the greatest sound it ever had! I loved it on the Solar album but now? He pushed it on a higher level and I'm pretty impressed by it! You can feel in every part he sings how he improved a lot since Solar and I'm proud of him!!

You did great Youngbae :-D

Daesung... just when i thought I couldn't get any more amazed by this man HE DID THIS?! The voice, the way he played with it and how mature and manly he sounds, especially in Somebody To Luv and What is Right

*Applause* You did super good on this album Dae!!

Seungri I'M SUPER PROUD OF YOU!! Your voice is at is better since BB's debut and I'm so happy you've found your place and make your name something to be proud about! Lee SeungHyun isn't the little dongsaeng with his Hyungs; Now Lee SeungHyun is completely on the same level to his hyungs, I'm so impressed that I'm actually quite tongue tied XD

BRAVO RIRI!!

Intro

make me feel like we're back to the 'Goodbye Baby' vibe with improved voice and a fiercer beat. The ''I'm Fine, Thank You and You'' Its just too addictive that just after 1 listened you have it on repeat mode in your head AND on your Ipod XD

Hands Up

I was a BIG fan of the japanese's version but this one? I love it even more! there's a great and playful feeling to this version, I could totally see myself rocking to it in a nightclub!

I love Tabi's part especially, there's a goofy sound to it, like he was having the time of his life when he recorded it.

Somebody To Luv

I was a HUGE fan of the Japanese's version and the Korean's version sure was awesome! Taeyang's voice is even better in this version and GD made me fall for this song when the Japanese's version was release and yet I'm again blew off my feet by how his voice sound in it. I'm OMGing while it played on repeat on my Ipod. Taeyang's ''You, You, Oh You baby!'' at the end give me chills down my spine! XD

What Is Right

What a song!! What is right? How this song bring Big Bang to a whole new level and how the sound, even if it's not really Big Bang's fit perfectly with the group. Probably my favorite of them all, it has a Rock-y and Summer-ish sound to it and Daesung's voice harmonized it all in a fresh way. it's pure BOMB!!

Cafe

How Tabi's voice is so smooth and grave, make me think about a younger Barry White xD

GD's high and sharp part sound like Taeyang's Oh My or GD's But I Love You, I Love it! Not my favorite but it brings a new sound to Big Bang, a good sound and I like that.

Tonight

GD's voice is fluid and full of arrogance, I like it!

and how awesome is it to hear both ''Big Bang'' and ''2011'' in the same sentence?! THEY ARE BACK FOR REAL!!

Seungri's and Taeyang's voice are really cool on this one, how they are mixed together it's...Wooooah!

We also can feel how Seungri's voice is more manly and more strong than on their last album (VVIP excluded)

It makes you feel like you could dance on it all night long and never get bored of it.

I especially love the part when the music suddenly stop and out of the blue we can hear an acoustic guitar played and Taeyang's voice alone.

Oh and who didn't love the kiss sound  at the end? 'Cause I sure did! XD

Spread the Big Bang fever:

This, fellas VIPs and Big Bang members and Soompi moderator and papa YG, is only a couple of songs that I really love but I seriously like them all a whooooooole lot. Maybe even a little too much...kekeke

my point while writing this...almost novel is just to show how much I love Big Bang. I'm not a better or crazier fan than any other VIPs but I can say that I don't love Big Bang any less than any single VIPs out there.

I'm a white 18 years old girl that live and is surround by a majority of white person and I never once was ashame about my love for Big Bang or about Big Bang itself. When there was Dance contest in my school I was the one who choose GD's Heartbreaker while the other girl choose Rihanna's Umbrella or Justin Timberlake's My Love.

I was the one that put Big Bang's songs on our Campus radio so that all the school was filled with BB's songs. I was the one that did an expose on Big Bang for my french class while arguing with another boy that said that Lil Wayne was the best rapper out there and Usher the best RnB singer. I told him all year long that Kwon Jiyong and Choi Seunghyun were 100 time better than his little wannabe gangster Lil Wayne, and I told the girls that Dong Youngbae was the next Usher and that Justin Timberlake (my used-to-be favorite singer) had nothing on Lee Seungri and that they would be on their butts the day that they would hear Kang Daesung's voice.

...They threw food at me. Like literally threw their lunch at me when it was lunch time...we were all 17 years old...very mature... sleep.gif

I even make BigBang's new fans along my friends! Can you believe it? I'm in a school that (sadly) think every asians are chinese and talk funny so when they all heard Tabi's Turn It Up bust out of the stereo they were all ohmy.gif

The girls were all on their butts when Wedding Dress was playing and they actually really enjoyed Seungri's What Can I Do! It even became our song for when we trained in dance class! The girls all kept asking me who sang the songs and I was super proud to say that it was Lee Seungri aka. Korea SexyBacktongue.gif

I...really want to win, not because I deserve it the most but because for me Big Bang is something to treasure and in that way I can arrogantly (Yes sir!) say that I treasure them like a few VIPs do. I'm not better than them but for me Big Bang isnt just "The best group ever! and OMG they are so hot!! and I love them so so soooo much!! Tabi oppa Marry me!!"

for me they are musicians, composer and men before being just the K'hip-hop group Big Bang.

just like GD said in the 2 Day 1 Night episode: I will lead at the front, and i want you to push me at my back..

They pushed me at my back when I was slowly losing my way. Big Bang gave me back my life that I once thought was no more precious to live. I now live every day with the happiness that when all falls down, Big Bang is still there and will be the day after and the day after and the day after...

I hope it will show to all of you how precious Big Bang is for me and how I would be so happy if I could win this contest, just for the fact that Seungri, Jiyong, Daesung, Youngbae and Tabi would read all this and know that they have a devote white fangirl in Canada!

Big Bang will 1 day conquer Canada!! :o

VIP:

I'm a VIP because I have faith in Big Bang, because I have faith that the boys will do great choice and that they will prove to us that we are right to thrust them with their choice. I'm a VIP because I believe that even if it's different from their previous work, it will still be good. Because I know that they are honest with us and that they don't do their albums just to please us, I know that they would do whatever music they want and that's why we like Big Bang so much; Because it's the group that defined the music and not the other way around.

I think that letting them do solo activities will make them be greater men, greater artists and a greater group. I think they all need to do music the way they feel it, fall in love with the right girl (or boy...in America being gay is an okay thing so if any member like boys than...I'll be your #1 supportive!) have a nice family and live happily ever after :D

Sure it's kinda sad when there's rumour of any memeber dating a girl but it's just our little fantasies dreams that are a little shook up by it, sane and true fans will support and be happy for the boys if they fall in love and have a relationship with a person they love.

Just look at Se7en! he is happily in love with Park Hanbyul and still, he's a super singer and his relationship doesn't make my love be any less stronger.

We are fans, so let's do what fans do best and try to make the boys HAPPY. Saying rude things about their previcous and future girlfriend WON'T make them happy.

I believe that GD won't stop writing awesome songs because he loves a girl, I believe that Taeyang won't be any less  charming and sweet because he has a girlfriend, I believe that Daesung won' t be any less funny and happy because he has a girlfriend, I believe that Tabi will be as discret as ever and we won't even know he's in a relationship because that man is just too mysterious for us to know! :lol:

and I believe Seungri will be just a little less womanizer than he is... XD

The boys won't be any less handsome that they are now just because they have a lover.

To be honest I wrote this entire text 7 days ago and was super proud of it...until the next morning. Then I started to stress out and thinking ''Maybe I didn't wrote enough, or I didn't wrote well how I feel about the group or maybe I'll only look like a fanatic fan going crazy about how handsome the boys are'' I thought about quitting the contest at least 5 times every single days and almost did, but then I thought "What's the point? Big Bang were there for me when I need it and I can't even do as little as show them how I'm grateful about it?" I thought that I was a pretty bad fan. 

But I didn't withdraw from the contest and  worked even harder on my text and my videos. I would practice my dance (which is kinda so-so I'll admit...but I totally rock on Heartbreaker! :o )

I would practice 3 to 5 hours every day so I wouldn't put the Big Bang's dances on a shameful spot; I want it to be something nice not something to be ashame of.

I read my text again and again, trying to see if I did justice to the group and I realise that maybe I did and maybe I didn't but at the end of the day, after the boys all read our texts maybe, just maybe, they'll remember MINE. 

Maybe for like 2 or 3 seconds They'll know how much their mere existance is something so big and so precious in mine.

I need them and I need to tell them that...

I BELIEVE IN THEM.

I Believe in Kwon Jiyong, Kang Daesung, Lee SeunHyun, Dong Youngbae and Choi SeunHyun to do the right choice and if they DO make mistakes then we will be there to support them and show all the grattitude we have for them for all the time it was THEM that help us .

I have faith in the boys. They are not foolish boys who do foolish things and I believe they are old enough to do the right thing when the time come.

and that's why I'm a VIP...Until Whenever

Well I think I said everything I need to say, I know there's much more I would love to say but I think I should just end it here.

Thank you, Gamsahamnida, Ârigatô, Merci, Gracias!

...Here's my video! 

(My Big Bang dance tribute!)

Big Bang Contest Video

p.s Sorry if I wrote too much...(I'm usually like this when I started talking to anyone about Big Bang...) and sorry if my video is really bad...I think I don't have it in me to be a great dancer...XD

Guest MiNkViP

I love bigbang  I love G-Dragon TOP Taeyang Daesung Seungri very much <3

because Bigbang very funny , good song , very handsome and I will love bigbang forever and VIP forever!!

I love Bigbang I love yg family

Thank you ^^

I'm not going to enter the contest. I leave that up to the other fans here in soompi who I know are much more deserving than I.

But since Big Bang might be reading this thread, I'd just like to say I am a huge fan of your group since 2008. I have never followed an artist's career nor have been this obsessed with a group or a person before. If you asked me in 2006 what I think of Korean music, I would give you a blank stare and an 'are you crazy?' look. I'm not much for trying new things and I generally don't put much thought into music. I was introduced to Korean music coming from being a kdrama addict through OSTs. But I never gave kpop a chance. I did get into your senior label mates, 1TYM and their music, but I liked rather than loved their group.

All that changed with Big Bang when I saw you guys in YT in your Music Bank debut - the one where you didn't have special effects and all. Ironically, instead of the song you're promoting then (Sunset Glow), it was that energy in that debut stage which made me pay attention. I didn't think you guys were perfect in singing or dancing, but you had an overwhelming presence and raw energy I have never quite seen before. You looked like you were really happy to be out in that stage and performing. As I went through clips after clips of your performances, I learned to respect the hard work you put. I don't usually put much stock into people's interviews, but as a group, you are very consistent in what you say and with what you delivered onstage.

For me what makes Big Bang special is that rather than wanting to be with you (as a fan girl would), I wanted to be like you. You inspire people like me with the intensity and the hard work you show and your dedication to your dreams. Though a lot of groups worked very hard to achieve their dreams as well, I found that sincerity in Big Bang and the passion. At such a young age, you all seem to know what you want to achieve. I'd like a little piece of that for myself as I am currently in the middle of life changing decisions. I want to love what I do the same way you guys do so that when the going gets tough, I have that belief and faith in my dreams to pull me through.

G-Dragon - Of all the members, I admire and love you the most. You are ambitious, intelligent and confident.These qualities made you succeed as both a producer and as an artist. You are still young but what you have accomplished is more than what some people can in their lifetime. You have lead this group of distinct individuals to success. You are also the most controversial with your fashion sense and by marching to the beat of your own drums with almost a devil-may-care attitude. While I respected you when you were promoting with Big Bang in 2008, I only truly grew to admire you when you came back stronger and wiser after the Heartbreaker controversies. I hope that your passion for making music never fades. Remain humble but never let anyone step on your dignity. You are unique and that uniqueness that others might use to judge you is the very thing that endears you to fans. Never be afraid of that uniqueness.

I do hope that while you're in the process of achieving your dreams, you stay conscious of your health as well. A lot has been worried because of your weight loss recently. At the risk of sounding like a overzealous fan, I hope you eat more and take care of your body. Always smile, it lights up the world of VIPs =)

Taeyang - Stay happy. From 2008, I have seen you and your music mature. When you did your Solar promotions, I really enjoyed seeing you play around and smile more. While being serious in your craft is good, it is also good to the take sometime out and relax. Seeing you achieve what you did on your own makes me proud. You have a lot of international fans and I would say that Wedding Dress is almost an anthem for most of your fans. Your songs and your voice has reached, touched and converted a lot of non-kpop fans into eager listeners of korean music. Keep your feet on the ground and continue striving for your dreams.

TOP - You are probably the most respected and generally well liked member of Big Bang. I am glad to see that you are more spontaneous these days and loosened up as a performer with your latest album with GD. You have achieved a lot as an actor and as a singer. You're very wise and you think a lot which is very obvious in the way you write the lyrics of your songs. As you walk two paths - one as an actor, the other as a singer, I hope you never forget to look back to where everything started. I look forward to more of your work.

Daesung - You have the voice of an angel. I am not alone in saying that your voice just brings so much emotion in songs. More than anyone in this group, I find myself being protective of you the most. You seem to be a very nice person and you seem to not like sharing much of yourself to others which makes you much more prone to others taking you for granted. Please become a little bit more open to people. Sharing burdens will ease some of it. Everyone is waiting anxiously for your solo album and for your drama. I know that you have a lot of talent to share to the world. Continue being your lovable self.

Seungri - Your growth over the 2 years that Big Bang has not been promoting in Korea blew a lot of us away. Of the members, I would vote you most improved and most matured. With VVIP, I saw Seungri, the man instead of the youngest member in Big Bang. I appreciated you so much more now as I see how hard you've worked to improve yourself. Your interviews have made me realize how much commitment you have to Big Bang as a group and now to your music. I am so proud of you. The little things you do for fans will always warm my heart.

To everyone in Big Bang, your music has changed so many lives. You've connected so many people of different races from different parts of the world. This whole 30+ pages of fan letters/tributes is a testament that while language is not universal, music is. I hope you guys can continue to do music together and evolve as artists. Fans will always be there to support you as long as you continue with the passion that you have shown from day 1. God bless all 5 of you.

To YG & Soompi, thank you for making this event possible. It's rare for international fans to get so much recognition from Korean music companies. We feel so special. We'll never forget this.

Guest DoraTabi

That's an awesome contest. And because i don't know how to make videos or art work, i just write something for them. Hope them can read it and feel happy :)

Dear Big Bang.

I'm just a new fan of you, since August 2009, i guess. But I'm sure that time is the most memorable time in the 19 years i have lived in this world. I remember cleary how surprised i was when i first listened to your music. It's so fresh and awesome! I can't believe that there is such an amazing music like that in Korea (before i know you, i have no interest in K-Pop). You are different from any other group at that time. It's just like magic. Whenever im sad, happy, stressed or hopeless, just listen to your music make me feel very much better. Without your music, i think i could not overcome the stressed time when i had to study very hard to prepare for the university entrance exam.

I love your music, and knowing more about you, i also love your personalities. It's you has changed my thoughts about what idols are. More than a handsome person and acting cute, an idol is a person who is talented, a person who can teach others know to dream and make life become more beautiful. I'm sure not only me, but all the VIPs in the world find that their life become more interesting and beautiful since they know you.

I have never shout out loud that I LOVE YOU, i also don't have enough money to buy all your album, i also don't wear T-shirt printed your picture of stuff like that. That's because with me, love is unnecessary to show off, i just want to keep it in my heart because you guys have a special place in it. I'm always proud of being a VIP. And if someone ask me "why?" i wil smile proudly and answer "Because they save my life^^".

When you become more famous, you will get more complimentions but also get more trouble. I know there are many mean comments that hurts you so much but don't care about that. And i think you are BIG BOYS, you never be knocked down by that nonsense. But whenever you feel sad, please think that there are milions people who are moved by your music, who always LOVE you and support you no matter what happens. You are not alone.

The last thing I want to say to you:

THANK YOU FOR BEING IN THIS WORLD, I LOVE YOU AND BELIEVE IN YOU!.

Always take care of yourselves and be happy, my 5 angels

Archived