[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Can we enter the contest with just a picture we've made??

Either way, I don't think I will win, but I would like to post something for BIG BANG.

Here is the image that I made for them:

entertainment-korea-501copy.jpg

To: The BIG BANG members...

Thank you for everything that you have given us...

I hope that your music will continue to flow into many more hearts across the world...

and may you all forever shine like the stars in the clear night sky...

If ever you become lost with hope and unsure of the path that you are going...

please remember that your fans are here for you...

and let our love for you be the strength to help you back up...

HWAITING!!

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never forget the day I heard Big Bang for the very first time. My life changed drastically and I fell in love with their music and the boys themselves (I may love Ji Yong a little bit more but all the members have a special place in my heart).

My love for them has no boundaries, honestly, when they are happy I am too, when they are sad and depressed I cry with them, when they are attacked by stupid accusations I have this urge to protect them. I will always love, respect and admire them (UNTIL WHENEVER).

Ji Yong oppa, Seung Hyun oppa, Young Bae oppa, Daesung & SeungRi I will love you yesterday, today and tomorrow too...!

Big Bang Fighting!

Smaragda

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Ι made a second tumblr where I rebloged all the edits from my original tumblr I have made so far.

If you want to see my edits just click on the photo!

tumblr_lgqm9rjPY71qfrkx3o1_500.gif

http://mrsmeneguzzi2.tumblr.com

heart.gif

BIGBANGINTRO.jpg

★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆★

VIDEO: BIG BANG CLICK HERE <3☆★ ☆★ ☆★ ☆

10ws3gx.jpgI KNOW YOU AREN’T MY HEARTBREAKER ! <3 You rock blonde hair like no one can. You can wear just about anything and pull it off. Kwon Ji Yong, you are our idol. our love. our leadja. Kiss Gaho for me too! So cute. Your album was successful and many fans enjoyed the leader. Very addicting. We admire Big Bang for never dissapointing us fans.

2q36gqt.gifTURN IT UP LOUD! T.O.P you’re very handsome and are one of the best rappers and people who do what they do BEST! We believe you are one of the biggest inspirations for someone who can be able in the music industry. Your flow is sick ( we try to rap your raps but always fail!) , your acting skills leave us in awe and you’re personality is down-to-earth. It’s fantastic to see how you matured over the years from your style, to music to even how you think. You’re great at singing too so don’t be shy to let us hear some of your vocals more often! T.O.P, never change because you’re perfect the way you are. <3

2v145d0.gifDAESUNG IMIDA! Daesung, you smile never fails to bring happiness out of us. You have such a gentle kind smile, and an even better beautiful voice.I can never look at a photo of you and not smile. You show such happiness. You have such a beautiful voice, it amazes me every time we listen to BIG BANG. We are glad we got to hear such a wonderful gift. How are you doing? You look amazing in the TONIGHT teaser (: . Always sing for us .<3 Will always appreciate your talent Daesung. We love to see more of you <3.

125olxt.gifWHAT CAN I DO? Why are you so good-looking? Your singles before it was like the cherry on top for your return. You connect with your fans, and love your fans so much! It touches our heart to know that Seungri. You have fans around the world. It would be a dream to see you guys. We want to send mail and letters to you and Big Bang. But where do we send it to? Let us International fans, have something to look forward too. V.V.I.P . You’re a very very important person to us <3

px3cn.gifBOY, I NEED A BOY LIKE YOU <3 Can you be that boy? Your mohawk and jawline are very attractive <3 . How are you these 2 1/2 years? Can international fans send you cards/gifts? We wish we could. Five years and the only boy band in my heart is Big Bang, you know you have a fraction of our hearts? We are not only a devoted fan but love Big Bang's music very much so. SOL, your amazing. We hope we hear you in the years to come, because you work so hard. We have learned all your dances. You have such a soothing, sweet voice, we never want it to go away. Love you!

poem.jpg

Dear Big Bang,

2hqrspj.jpg2lscegy.jpg

first of all, i want to thank you guys for this opportunity. as an international VIP, i have to admit i always felt a bit left out because it's a lot harder for me to see you guys. I don't even know where to begin. I already know this is going to be a long post and I'm not even sure if every one of you will even take the time to read this. I wish I knew korean so I could actually talk to you guys because I know that not all of you are fluent in English. I'm just glad to know that you guys will be reading through this thread even if you're just skimming. As a group, you guys are invincible. You probably don't know what kind of impact you have made but you guys are the first kpop group that I fell in love with and the only kpop group i love. If it weren't for you guys, I probably would have never listened to kpop. The music you guys make, not only is it meaningful, but it also never bores me. I can listen to it when i'm happy, sad, mad, or bored and my mood seems to be better. You can work together as a 5 member group and come up with AMAZING music, but even if you're working by yourself or as a duo it's still just as good. Your talent, your performances, and your hard work. I can't thank you enough for using your talent to its best potential. I can't thank you enough for always giving such great performances. And, I can't thank you enough for all the effort and hard work you put into every piece of music. I've listened to every single one of your songs, from your debut song "La La La" to one of your last songs you released in Japan "Somebody To Luv". There was never a single song that I hated, thats the power of Big Bang - you can't dislike a Big Bang song. It's really hard to not like a song, and it's really hard to get bored from listening to your music. I've listened to Big Bang only for the last couple months just waiting for your comeback and it's finally here! There was never a time where I was tired of listening to your music and that's what i love about it. There's so much variety and you can hear the emotion you put into these songs. You don't know how much I've missed seeing you guys promote in Korea, but i loved your japanese music too. I know it was difficult to learn a new language and to sing in another language, but all of you did such an amazing job. I have to applaud you for going over there and, basically, starting from scratch. Some of the more recent groups entered Japan under the Hallyu wave, but you guys actually earned your spot! You mostly made your own music and released original singles, not remakes. I've been a VIP since the day I first heard "Lies". Props to you GD, it was a truly amazing song. I'm still listening to it right now. "Haru Haru" is another favorite of mine as well. Big Bang made all of these songs epic! However, i love your japanese stuff too. "Stay" was a beautiful song. I can't get enough of it, i just love that song. "Tell Me Goodbye" was one of my favorites and i loved the choreography and feel from "Gara Gara Go". Without your japanese songs, I probably would've never heard TOP and GD rap in english like that. I think it's really hard to rap in English, but both of you guys did a great job happy.gif I admire and respect you guys as artists. It's amazing how humble all of you are even though you have the right to be thought of as better than others. I've seen videos from your predebut days up until now.. The Big Bang Documentary really brought me closer to you guys. It was something that, I think every VIP needs to watch. It showed how much work and effort you guys put into creating this group. It showed how much you guys had to go through to accomplish everything you have accomplished today. It showed how professional and mature you guys were at such a young age. Really, I have so much respect for you guys as artists. You guys are so talented and one of the things I love most about you guys as a group is your chemistry. Sure, your music is amazing. Sure, you guys are talented. Sure, you are popular. But, it would be hard to maintain all of that without the bond the 5 of you have. I have to admit that I love seeing the 5 of you together. You're basically family! I've seen so many videos of how each of you interact with each other and it's so cute. TOP is like the baby of the family, GD's the father, Taeyang's the mom, Seungri's the eldest son, & Daesung's like the middle child. The love GD has for maknae is so cute, you guys are truly Tom&Jerry. I don't know if you guys know that fans nicknamed the two of you as "G-Ri" (GD & Seungri). And, then we have TOP & Daesung. i love how TOP is like the girlfriend. it's so cute! Daesung, i know you're a bit more shy but i think its sweet how you feel the most comfortable with TOP oppa. Fans named you guys ToDae (TOP & DAESUNG), it's cute right? Then there's also GD & TOP, who we don't see together as much but i love dearly. you guys, GTOP (GD & TOP), are the two guys i have the uttermost respect for out of everyone. your album was amazing and i'm so glad to see that both of you got a lot closer working together on it. Taeyang, don't worry! You have me baby ;) justkidding, you and GD have a really close friendship too. GDYB! that's something that will always be there. That's the most important thing, I think, you need to have in a group. A lot of groups can be very talented and good looking, but if they don't have that chemistry like you guys... It's hard to stay together for so long. Can you believe it? It's been almost 5 years since your debut! Everything passed by so fast huh? Just yesterday, you guys were competing for a place in the group. Just yesterday, you guys were crying because Hyunseung & Seungri got eliminated. Just yesterday, you guys were celebrating your first win on Music Bank.  Just yesterday, you guys had your first concert. Just yesterday, you guys had your first hit song. Just yesterday, you guys were celebrating your 2nd anniversary. Just yesterday, GD & TOP had to go to the hospital because of exhaustion. Just yesterday, you guys were all feeling lonely and missing group activities. Today, you guys are coming back with a very highly anticipated comeback album that has already set records online beating TVQX with already 10,000 orders! I'm crying right now, just thinking about how much you guys have been through. tears.gif It was definitely not an easy road, there was so much work put into all of this, but you guys made it! You're at the top of your game right now. People think of kpop and most people automatically think of Big Bang. You are the group that new groups look up to. Big Bang is lengendary! You have fans all over the world and you have so many opportunities. Most importantly, you guys are doing what you guys love most - making music for people to hear! Congrats on your all kill on the korean charts, entering the US itunes and many other countries' itunes as well, and selling already almost 100,00 albums before the week even ends. Big Bang is daebak<3 i can't wait to hear your next album, please don't feel pressured. as a VIP, i love how i can see how your music grows as you guys develop as artists. never stop doing what you guys do best, keep it up! thank you for everything happy.gif  Thank you for making it wonderful to be a VIP. This is why I only love Big Bang. You guys make amazing music, make your fans laugh, and never forget about them! No matter what, I'll always be supporting the 5 of you. "I ask for that beautiful smile not to change".

A VIDEO DEDICATED TO BIG BANG!!!

*i know we look lame haha, but it's out of love. i hope you guys had a good laugh and enjoyed it! laugh.gifwub.gifw00t.gifsweatingbullets.gifblush.gif

2eevg55.jpg

okay, i need to post your all kill again! it's too amazing

6cbbc884c7a1700848656eaf2b667dde_medium.jpgbe118206944bacbe3c357ae867c328e5_large.jpg0a1574d68f6c84b2896b663d51dbdd42_large.jpg

38fa4a8f4efc4a92f55105d923d189a3_large.jpgd0923414bb25ea91dce1a29a390ceb1d_large.jpg

plus, peaking at #6 on the US itunes chart! 

1784bda52f96f05faaf0691ae12edb27_large.png

cr: soompi

(PLEASE READ YOUR OWN PARAGRAPH OPPAS rolleyes.gif)

Dear TOP Oppa aka CHOI SEUNG HYUN, 

ea5non.jpg

Yes, you get your own paragraph wub.gif first off, SARANGHAE Y. I'm sorry, I don't know korean at all. Ottokae? I hope you will see this post and understand a little bit of what I'm trying to say. If you can't tell already, I'm a huge fan!! I've listened to all of your solo songs, all of the movies you've been in, all of the dramas you've been in, & all the variety shows you've been on. You're truly one of the best & most talented korean rappers ever. Your voice is just perfect. To be honest, I never liked listening to rap. Can you believe that? YOU were the one who got me into rap. I think you write such amazing, beautiful songs. One of my favorite songs and performances that you've done is "아무렇지 않은 척". It's so beautiful, I loved your rap. You really should write more. Your performances, especially, when you performed with the harmonica was just jaw dropping."Oh Mom" was so meaningful too. I love the story behind it and it was my favorite song from the album. "오늘따라" is another great song. I love all of the songs you've written. I know a lot of people say GD is a genius, but you're a talented song writer too! Aside from all of that, you're also a great actor. I thought you did okay in "Iris" since it was one of your first acting roles, but when you were in "Into The Fire" you were amazing. I cried so much watching that movie just by looking at your facial expressions. I'm so happy for everything you've been able to achieve so far! Congratulations on your Best Newcomer Award! I hope you win at the Asian Film Festival in March. Aside from your talents, did you know you were also inspirational? When you lost all of that weight to join Big Bang, it made a lot of people realize that they could do they same. It was so great what you did, all of the hard work finally paid off. You must be so proud of yourself, I know I am! Don't tell the other guys but you're my favorite phew.gif I hope you'll at least understand that! Good luck to your acting and music career, you'll always have my support<3 Thank you for everything. Your music, your movies, and your jokes. You make me laugh the most out of all the idols. It makes me laugh how you're the oldest hyung in big bang, yet you're the dorkiest member. TOP, you definitely have it all - the looks, the talent, & the personality. i just hope you know that you're a really great person, so be more confident in yourself okay? Please, never change! You're amazing just the way you are laugh.gif

Dear GD Oppa aka KWON JIYONG,

16hursy.jpg

What can i say? Thank you for being such an amazing leader. You're one of the most humble person i know. Don't deny it, you are a genius. You've made hit after hit and those songs on the GD&TOP album were amazing. I already told TOP that i loved his songs, but i loved your songs too. "악몽" is also one of my favorite songs from that album. Honestly, I loved every single song. That was an amazing album and it was worth all $30. There was always this one thing I always wanted to tell you. Please ignore all the haters, they have nothing better to do and they're just jealous of you. It makes me sad to know that you get sad when you read those comments. You just need to know that you're an amazing person and keep on doing your thing. You make amazing music and that's what you do best. Might I also add that you have one of the cutest laughs ever? blush.gif Always know that VIPs will always be supporting you no matter what. Whenever you're sad, just think about the fans. I thank you for all the wonderful music that you have brought VIPs. "Until Whenever" (I am not sure what the title is in korean) is one of my all time favorite songs. Thank you for dedicating that song to VIPs, I cry just listening to the song. You have no idea how much that song means to me, thank you for writing that song. It's beautiful. You can watch that video HERE to know what i'm talking about. I hope that you'll keep making awesome music and don't let rude comments bring you down! Do whatever makes you happy, VIPs always have your back. You're my second favorite, but it's really close to TOP! I LOVE YOU. i hope you at least saw part of this comment. Oh yeah, and please forget about everything that happened during 2009. I'm so sorry you have to go through everything, but it's a new year. You just released an amazing album with TOP, and now your comeback album is bound to be amazing. Oh yeah, i would like to thank you for an amazing mini album also. Thank you for working so hard on every single song! I can't wait for the full album sweatingbullets.gif Please consider having a world tour one day or coming to LA, I would love to meet you. 

Dear Daesung Oppa aka KANG DAESUNG ,

211uwza.jpg

You have such an amazing voice. Don't ever forget that! I know that you've heard some of the ugliest and rudest comments during your debut days, but i just want to let you know that you're just as good looking as the rest of the guys! Don't ever think that you're ugly or not good looking because you are. Plus, your smile is beautiful. I know that you work really hard in different variety shows. "Family Outing" was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Okay, it was just hilarious. I was so sad to see it end, but the first season was the best thing ever. You were so happy with the cast and it was like your second family. It made me feel at ease to see you fit in with another group so well. I know how you're a bit shyer around a new group of people, but I was happy to see you so excited to go to work every day and just have this amazing group of people other than Big Bang in your life. I know there might be days where you might feel sad, but I hope you know that you can tell your hyungs and you could always confide in your fans. Don't let things bother you and keep it to yourself. It's always best to let it out. I always want to see a smiling Daesung and it makes me worried when I see an unhappy or sad Daesung. I'm so excited to hear your solo song, “Baby Don’t Cry” sounded amazing! i can't wait to hear the whole thing. Your voice is so powerful, i'm sad that I haven't been able to hear the whole song yet because you've only performed and released it at the Big Show 2011 so far but i'm excited! I hope that you're happy now that you're back with the other members of Big Bang. Since TOP bought a house near Hyori, you can visit her more often too! it'd be nice to hang out with the old cast right? remember, don't bottle things up inside.. i guarantee you that everything will feel better once you let them out. you will forever be the smiling angel with the angelic voice of the group biggrin.gif

Dear Taeyang Oppa aka DONG YOUNGBAE, 

t9frq1.jpg

out of all the guys, i know your english is probably the best haha. i hope you help them if you actually took your time to read this! okay, where to start. THANK YOU TAEYANG, you were the person who introduced me to Big Bang. "Wedding Dress" was one of my first kpop songs, and I loved it. I admire how hard you work, your dedication, your determination, and that's what I think makes you such an amazing artist. You do everything and you give it your all. I applaud you for learning Japanese so quickly. I hope that you'll be able to speak English fluently soon. You seem to be doing very well though. It'd be great if I could communicate to at least one of the members and have them understand everything i'm saying. Your "Solar" album was amazing. You're a great dancer too. you probably hear it a lot, but you have an awesome body sweatingbullets.gif your voice, i think it just improves every time i hear you sing. You did such a great job in Big Bang's comeback album, i can't wait for it to get here! i already ordered it. omg, your falsetto... i did not know you could reach those high notes like that! i thought only GD had it in him, but you surprised me in a good way ^^ i also want to thank you for making a twitter! even though you usually tweet behind schedule, it's very enjoyable. since i'm a fan from the US, it actually makes me feel a bit closer to you. I don't know if you hear this a lot, but you really remind me of Usher. Your 'eye smile' never fails to make me smile. it's one of the cutest things ever! i love your "forever hairstyle". i think that if you love that hair, you should always keep it. You know what you want and you should do whatever makes you happy. I'm looking forward to see you grow, not only as an artist, but also as a dancer. oh yeah, and whenever you're feeling lonely.. remember that you can always talk to jiyong, top, daesung, & maknae! don't ever forget, you're never alone.. VIPs are always right behind you<3

Dear Seungri Oppa aka LEE SEUNGHYUN,

2mo6s1h.jpg

maknae! how is your english coming along? i was going to just type out what i wanted to say and put it in google translate so i could just post the korean translations here, but i was scared that it wouldnt make any sense. truthfully, i am younger than you haha. my friend LOVES you, you're her favorite member! your "Strong Baby" performances were so hot, i don't think i'll ever forget it "CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK" ^^ i was so happy for you being able to release a mini album. you showed everyone that you were just as talented as your hyungs. you composed and wrote almost every song! congratulations for beating GD&TOP two times on Inkigayo. i was so happy for you, haha. i hope you weren't shoving it in their faces though! you may come off as a bit too cocky or arrogant, but that's one of the things i like about you. it's not like you think you're the best, but it's definitely good to have some confidence. i hope that doing your own solo activities boosted your confidence music wise. i can't believe you almost got eye lid surgery! what's that all about?! oh maknae, you always make me laugh. you probably don't like it when your hyungs tell stories about you when they go on variety shows huh. they only do it because they love you! see, they miss you so much they always have to mention you. it's really entertaining though. i also wanted to tell you that you improved so much through the years. remember when you almost got eliminated from the group? i'm so glad YG let you stay, you proved that you had what it takes and your voice is really nice now. i hope you continue improving throughout the years and stay confident! tongue.gif

SPECIAL SHOUTOUTS TO: 

YG, thank you for giving international VIPs this amazing opportunity! it's amazing that you're reaching out to fans across the nation, i love you for doing this ^^ i'd like to applaud you for going all out with big bang promotions! it's really nice to see how there are big bang comeback pictures everywhere in korea.. and, once again, THANK YOU FOR PUTTING TOGETHER THIS AMAZING GROUP - BIG BANG

se7en, i don't know if you'll read this.. but i just want to tell you that you're an amazingly talented singer!! you & TOP are so cute together! the stubborn Type B Blood CHOI BROTHERS, yet both are super hot ^_____^ i loved "I'm Going Crazy", i can't wait for your next album/single! actually, you're one of the few other artists that i do listen to aside from Big Bang. your voice is just so nice to listen too, i think you're a great person too. best of luck with your future!

gummy, you have no idea how underrated i think you are. with a voice like yours, you should be at the top of the list for korean female vocalists. really, you have such a nice singing voice. it's okay, what matters is that i know you can sing. keep on being the noona that the big bang boys can look up to! 

Shaun Evaristo, i wonder if you'll be reading this too lol. well, i just want to tell you that you've been such a good asset to the Big Bang crew. you come up with really nice choregraphy and i loved a lot of stuff Taeyang has done. The choregraphy you did for "Tonight"  was pretty great too. it was really nice, i can't wait to see what you'll continue to do in the future! 

Teddy, Choice37, E. Knock, & other producers who helped contribute to big bang related albums, THANK YOU! i know that it probably is hard for you to make so many songs, and especially for a group like big bang who has so much pressure. all of you have made amazing music so far. i hope all of you continue to work and do what you guys love. i can't wait to see what kind of music will be on Big Bang's full album they'll be releasing later on. just know, you guys are very much needed too. 

KWON JI YONG! DONG YOUNG BAE! CHOI SEUNG HYUN! KANG DAESUNG! LEE SEUNG HYUN! VIP! OORIN BIG BANG!

사랑합니다! 

사랑해요! 

사랑해!

lNKaQt.gif1zus15.jpg

"I'll take care of you until whenever" 

BIG BANG FIGHTING! 

With Lots of Love from Your Fan in Calfornia, Cathy 

wub.gif

Guest Hazelkristen

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't wait for your album to come out!!! Big Bang PLEASE reply to this!!! I've been a fan since the beginnning. Try your best all!! YOU should do more songs with Park Bom.. she is really good at singing. I HOPE YOUR ALL DOING WELL!!! TY! for reading this!!:sweatingbullets:

-Ur Fan

*EDit: Sorry If I sound cheesy and wannabe-ish... Truth is... You're my favorite band... and I'm going to be just like you guys when I grow up!! :]

:)

I hope you guys will be successful and have a fun life!

You Guys HAve BEEN my inspiration for a long time. I want you guys to know that you'll never be alone wherever you guys are and your fans will ALWAYS have your backs. TO THE WORLD YOU MAY BE ONE PERSON BUT TO ONE PERSON YOU ARE THE WORLD TO US. :))) i HOPE YOU WILL BE HAPPY!!

G DRAGON: TY FOR WRITING GREAT SONGS AND SHARING IT WITH THE WORLD

TOP: THANKS FOR WORKING HARD TO GET YOUR DREAMS!

TAEYANG: THANKS FOR SINGING AND DANCING "WEDDING DRESS" WITHOUT THAT SONG I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN BIG BANG

SEUNGRI: THANKS FOR BEING THE YOUNGEST OF BIG BANG BUT STILL BEING HAPPY AND JOYFUL, AND NEVER LOOKING WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE

DAESUNG: THANKS FOR HAVING THAT KILLER SMILE. IT'S A REALLY HAPPY ONE AND I LIKE IT!! :))

TO ALL BIG BANG MEMBERS: THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR THE FANS!!

Guest LainieMarie

CONTEST.jpg?1220204447185

Hello Big Bang!

Just knowing that you are reading this is mind-blowing!  :w00t:

I’ve only been a VIP for one year. If I have any regret as a VIP it is that I was not one sooner.

The first K-pop music video I ever saw was G-Dragon's HEARTBREAKER. Every shot in that MV was breathtakingly beautiful. It motivated me to look up your other MVs. Big Bang introduced me to K-pop but you are the only group that I love and follow. As a fan of many different genres of music, I love how diverse your music is. Also, I’m impressed with the way your music has evolved overtime. I can’t wait to see what music you bring to us in the future.

The reason I love Big Bang because you are five talented and wonderful individuals. Each of you brings something special to the group.

Seungri – Congratulations on your first mini-album! You should be very proud. It was very well made and the fact that you took part in the production makes it even better. I admire you confidence and your charm.

You are really are Fan Service King!

You are very funny, so ignore your hyungs if they tell you otherwise.  ;)

Daesung – You have a stunning voice. It gives me chills, especially in the Japanese songs. I am looking forward to your solo activities. I just know BABY DON’T CRY is going to be a hit! You are also very funny. I loved Family Outing.

TOP –  Please write more, I truly enjoyed your work on the GD&TOP album.  OH MOM and ALL OF DAYS were awesome. I loved the rock influence.  

Taeyang - You are so talented! Your smooth voice is delicious and your dance skills are epic, especially in WHERE YOU AT? Your album last year was very well crafted. TAKE IT SLOW is one of the best songs I've ever heard. Also, I adore your forever hair. It is sexy. :wub:

G-Dragon - I'm almost the same age as you, but no where near as accomplished.

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO LAZY! -_-  

But this is good :lol: because it motivates me to be better. Whenever I think of settling or giving up, I think of you and how hard you work for Big Bang and for VIPs and for everyone who is watching you and expecting things from you.

Also your music is very well crafted. I deeply admire your commitment to your music and your growth and maturity really shows on the GD&TOP Album and the 4th mini-album .

OMG!! TONIGHT is forever on replay!!!  I LOVE IT!

You said something like you wanted to make songs where every part of the song is appealing. Well you did just that with TONIGHT.

EVERY PART OF THE SONG IS AMAZING!  \(^o^)/

Also your style is awesome!

I know you must be used to people saying you are their role model, but you really are mine.

Big Bang :

You are amazing performers.  My Goal is to see your concert , even if South Korea and Japan are so so  far away. 

Although it would be so so so much easier if you had a world tour.  :phew: 

Big Bang, if you have read all this I'd like to thank you for doing so. I wish Big Bang good health, happiness and success in the years to come. I hope you find what it is you are looking for, reach your goals, and get to a point in the future where you can look back on your life with a sense of pride and accomplishment.

I really believe Big Bang will take over the world!

Afterall,  BIG BANG Be THE BEST!  B) 

Always remember that you have many, many people from all parts of the world supporting you.

love

Sarah.

A Trinidadian VIP!

BIG BANG <3

What i want to say first is that you guys are all amazingly awesome, hardworking, and beyond talented!! The first time i listened to your songs was back in 2008 and i immediately became a fan. Being non Korean, i had no idea what you guys were saying but that didn't stop me from falling in love with your music. All of your songs area all truly great, and inspiring. Big Bang is a group that's unique and has passion for what they do which makes their music that more incredible.

TOP, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri Thank You for BIG BANG :)

Forever VIP

PS: Please have a concert in the U.S. all of your VIPS are waiting

Guest mint_chip

Hi YG enterntainment and Big Bang!

I can't tell you how much I love your music. Before, I never knew what it was like to care or really appreciate a group of musicians until I saw how much effort and heart you put into all of your productions. It's amazing how much you consider the fans and I hope you guys continue on loving what you do. Since I saw 2ne1 TV, I realized that the members of Big Bang are real people, not just idols. The reason why Big Bang is so lovable is that you all have different strengths and weaknesses. Daesung never fails to make me smile, Taeyang makes me wish he could always be my dance partner, G-Dragon's charisma and work ethic always amazes me, Seungri and his stubborness makes me feel like I won't be disappointed in whatever he does, and T.O.P.'s sincere personality and rapping skills never fails to entrance. :) Thank you so much for providing the music that has brightened my day and allowed me to move on, always with a smile. One day, I hope to live in Korea and actually see Big Bang live.  However, for now I will remain cheering you on in the U.S. as a proud VIP !

Thank you so much for spending your time reading all of our warm and loving thoughts.

P.S. Good luck on your comeback!

I'm going to be honest with everyone here, when I first heard that 'Big Bang was finally making a comeback after 2+ years of absence', I wasn't excited. I'm probably the worst Big Bang fan out there for saying this but, when Big Bang left for promotions in Japan, I lost track of the boys & their activities. Life finally took a turn out of the ordinary then, I got caught up with uni, work, family, etc - I rarely had time to monitor Big Bang's activities. I guess from then, my interest in the group slowly declined - although I still listened to their Korean music from time to time (e.g. when working out, on my way to uni, etc). I lost the interest to keep up with their Japanese music simply because I had completely no knowledge of the Japanese language. Anyway, moving along, so when Soompi posted a link to SBS's 'Big Bang Show' performances, I was a bit hesitant as to whether I really wanted to watch a group I no longer had interest in, but thought 'let's just give it a try, what's there to lose?'. Let me tell you guys, to be sitting in my seat with a set of headphones over my head blasting at full volume, a snoring nephew in bed behind me, at 3AM in the morning, I couldn't have cared less if there was a fire because right then, I remembered just how Big Bang used to have me going crazy. It's amazing how Big Bang can make me feel the exact same feelings I felt watching 'Lies' 3 years ago & the 'Lies' now. The performance reminded me of just how crazy I used to be over Big Bang - how I'd squeal over TOP's hair or be amazed by GD's dress sense, or even cringe at SeungRi's panda looking eyes. Back then, most of the performances I'd watch, I would be trembling from excitement & anticipation. And last night, just as the clip started to play with the loud screams of the VIPs, I felt myself shake & tremble the exact same way I did back then. And that's when it hit me - the spark was still there. All this time, I thought maybe, perhaps Big Bang wasn't for me anymore but who am I kidding?! This big fan of Big Bang ain't going no where now that the boys are back! And that's when the news really hit home - Big Bang is back!!

DSC02495-1.jpg

Dear Big Bang,

Gosh, I feel like I've been rambling on for hours now & I haven't even left a message for you boys yet! Anyway, I'll keep this short seeing as though it is  4AM in the morning & I'm still not asleep ( -.- ). Through this note, I just wanted to say a simple thank you. Thank you for introducing us to a world of awesome music. You boys have worked consistently hard, deserving every single award that comes your way. All the best for this new mini album & I hope Big Bang will continue to grow & shine. For your I/VIPs & for yourselves, remember to: be healthy, stay healthy, eat lots, love lots, work lots & play lots! Lastly, Welcome back Boys!

- From; a fan in Melbourne.

Guest sanuchi

Thats really really great !UNFORTUNATELY I cant participate there coz of my exams =[

well, I got 1 video to show which is dedicated to GDRAGON dat I made on his birthday

Don't know he've seen it or not.... DAT WAS DA 1ST VID I EVA MADE ON YOUTUBE. I KNOE IT'S NOT DAT GOOD .JUST TRIED 1 4  GD ;D

JI YONG OPPA CHECK IT OUT PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zM6fsvQAiBs

Wanna say that BIGBANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U PEOPLE R THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WANNA MEET GD  BADLY =[ PLEASE COME TO LONDON !!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW THERE'S SO MANY BIGBANG VIP OVER HERE IN UK.

JI YONG OPPA SARANGHAE =] EVER SINCE I SAW YUH FOR THE FIRST TYM ABOUT 3 YEARS AGO

I LYK ALL THE OTHER BIGBANG MEMBERS TOO BUT FOR ME JI YONG  IS ONE OF MY BEST ;D

HE GOT SUMTHING LYK MAGNET THAT ATTRACTS ME TOWARDS HIM <LYK FROM HIS CUTE FACE, PERSONALITY, HIS MUSICS, VOICE , SMILE, LOOKS, BEHAVIOUR EVERYTHING>

HE GOT EVRYTHING !!!!!!!!!!! I APPRECIATE HIS HARD WORK AND THE LYRICS THAT HE WRITE IS SO DEEP ..........SIGH !!!! REALLY TOUCH MY HEART !!!!!

TOTALLY ADDICTED TO HIM.... CANT STAY A DAY WIDOUT WATCHING HIM...

I really really wana meet ji yong oppa though i've met him many times in my dreams. I'm also planning to go KOREA hoping to see him... i wish BIGBANG wud come to UK and hopefuly I can meet GD^^

BIGBANG FIGHTING !!!!!ALWAYS LUVED UR MUSICS ;D

M GONNA SUPPORT U ALWAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO UR BEST =]

JI YONG OPPA SARANGHAE <3 <3 <3 :3 :lol:

GDRISSSF.png

DSC00350-1.jpg

DSC00317-tile.jpg

a>

DSC00356.jpg

Thank you YG and Soompi for giving fans this amazing opportunity to communicate with Big Bang!

THANK BIG BANG FOR MAKING MY DREAMS COME TRUE AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VICTORIES!

bigbang.jpg

The Big Bang Virus:// Spreading the Love

Welcome to the Fantastic World

Zero || The Prologue

There is an epidemic going around with as far as tens of thousands of victims. The symptoms are numerous but are often overlooked. Its next target is the world and nothing can stop it. It will eat at your heart and make it ache. At random times of the day, it’ll be all you can think of. Trying to act like nothing is wrong will only make it worse. Some have already gone crazy awhile others are just being infected. The numbers are increasing continuously but no one knows about it until their infected. What it is?

It’s you Big Bang. It’s the Big Bang Virus.

One || The Virus

There are roughly six billion souls in this world but it’s not strange that I got inspired by 5 who live 10,000 miles away from me. It’s not strange at all how Big Bang made me smile from across the Pacific Ocean. But it is truly amazing. I can not express enough how amazing you guys are. In fact, words, itself, fails to define the awesomeness each of you guys have igniting within you. I am able to see life from a different perspective because of you guys. Before, music was just sounds, lyrics were just words and rhythm was just flow to me. But I now realize that there are more than what meets the eye. Music is oxygen; it keeps the heart pumping and the blood flowing. Lyrics are determination; it keeps the soul living and the body moving. Rhythm is power; it keeps me singing and my love growing.

Thank You Big Bang. I couldn’t have done without you guys.

Two || The Epidemic

I swear, even in my wildest dreams, I would have never thought of coming across an opportunity like this. Having you guys read our thoughts is literally a dream come true. Many of us fans have dreamed and wished for this moment to come but little did we know our prayers would be answered. I am still speechless, not knowing what to say to you guys or how to write it down so you guys would be able to understand. I wish I was more creative so I can impress you guys but I have not obtained that skill yet. But no worries, the next time we meet, I’ll have a great surprise for you guys. In the meantime, I’d like to share with you guys a life-changing story.

The day I knew about Big Bang for the first time, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It was November of 07 and I was browsing through the popular social network MySpace. I’m not a huge MySpace fan, neither at the time or now, but I was at my cousin’s place and had nothing to do. So there I was, surfing MySpace on a November afternoon when I decided to drop by an acquaintance’s page. It wasn’t coincidence that I choose this particular person’s profile. You see, for months, I liked this boy, Gary.  And I, too, seriously thought he felt the same way. But before you can say Betty Botter bought some bitter butter for my batter but if I put the bitter butter in my batter it will make my batter bitter’, I was proven wrong. At a gathering earlier that month, he met a classmate of mines and their chemistry skyrocketed. So there I was, on a November afternoon, deciding to check out his ‘i love her’ page.

Click. The first thing I heard was Yeah. Baby boo. I’m always thinking about you. Whatever you do. I’m the one to trust, you know. We Belong Together, come on.’ The first thing I saw was indeed Gary’s ‘i love her’ section on his page. I wasn’t as brave as I thought I was. My heartache and I felt stupid for feeling that way. But before I could’ve clicked the little red button to close the tab, my sister walked in and insisted to look at his page. She was unaware of my feelings and so she aw’ed and congrats them in my face. But what could I have done? Nothing. Absolutely nothing but listen to the song playing on his profile to drown out my sister’s much-too-loud thoughts.

I don’t like them. Those are my honest thoughts of you guys, Big Bang, when I first saw your We Belong Together Music Video. (Please bear with me, I am very ashame to admit this part but it has a very significant morale!) My sister, who was hooked on the song ever since we heard it on my acquaintance page, decided to check it out. Somehow, I was dragged along and so we were watching the We Belong Together’ MV on YouTube. I couldn’t bear to watch the video due to the fact that it reminded me of Gary. Then, my sister and I went on to listened to an audio version of Big Bang’s Lies. I did not like that song either, nor theI’m so sorry but I love you’. I don’t like them. My exact words and I walked away. From my sister. From the memories. From Big Bang. (GAH!! I feel absolutely horrible! How could I have been so ignorant?! I was wrong, forgive me. :()

For the next year and so, I avoided Big Bang. In fact, I avoided anything korean-related. It was majorly due to Gary. He was a huge Korean fan. A huge Big Bang fan too, I suppose. I didn’t want my feelings for him to linger by getting myself into the kpop world. I felt it would only remind me of him. It wasn’t so hard to ignore kpop though. I didn’t have internet access and it had been a long time since I listened to Korean music. I was young when my oldest sister introduced me to Shinhwa, H.O.T, Click-B, Baby V.O.X, Boa and the other groups at the time. But since she left to college when I was still in elementary, I lost contact to the kpop world. And I wanted to keep it that way.  At least I thought I did.

Don’t judge a book by its cover.’ So why then, do we not listen? I don’t know about everyone else, but I know my answer.  I don’t want to fall in love with it. My heart is not an open book. I don’t want my heart to wear and tear. Because if I’m let go of, it might just kill me. I won’t pretend I know what love is to everyone, but I know what it is to me. I’ve never been anyone’s first choice. For anything. I’ve always been second best, if not last. Falling in love means giving half your heart away, and I was not about to do just that.

Funny how things work out the ways they do. I guess it’s true thatif something was really important, fate made sure it somehow came back to you and gave you another chance’. The new year of 2009 had just arrived and winter break was coming to an end soon. It was an early January morning when I found myself waking up to my sister blasting some music in the other room. I wasn’t going to get up. I was going to lie in my bed and go back to sleep. I was going to sleep in. But then I heard a familiar voice. Some familiar lines. ‘oh baby baby nal anajueoyo idearo yeongweonhi hamkkehaneyo jichin geudae naege gidaedo dweyo eonjena geudael sarang hallaeyo baby’. I remember getting up and walking to my sister’s room. I remember scolding my sister for blasting her music. I remember her telling me she bought Big Bang’s The Real Concert DVD and was watching it. I remember staying to watch theWe Belong Together’ concert performance and continued staying. I remember watching everything included in the DVD. I remember re-watching the concert, over and over again. And the whole time, not once, was I not falling in love with Big Bang.

Shortly afterward, everything seemed to fall into place. I could have sworn that everything just came to me. My parents gave me internet access. I somehow found myself on Big Bang forums. I couldn’t stop myself, I really couldn’t. Everything was just a click away. All those YouTube videos. All those VIP Projects. I was really falling in love with Big Bang, and you know what, I let myself fall. Sometimes, people just fall in love even when they know nothing will come out of it.

Today, I have come to see that falling in love with Big Bang had given me more than nothing. My ignorant self learned to not judge a book by its cover. I learned to think outside the box and see things that didn’t meet my eyes. But most important, I am able to express to you guys my love and support and know that you guys know I exist. I couldn’t ask for more than what you guys are doing now. Having you guys read all of the amazing things you guys have done for us, VIP’s, life has just shown me that the impossible, is possible.

Only you, Big Bang. Only can you skyrocket my happiness.

Three || The Causes

B to I to the G to B.A.N.G.  I am funkdafied. It would be lies if I was to say Big Bang didn’t blow me away with a Big Bang. All of you guys have contributed so much to Big Bang and impacted my life from all angles. I am a hardworking student by day and a hardcore fan by night. Although I may occasionally be a fangirl gone busy, at the end of the day, it is always Big Bang. I will always support you guys and the decisions you guys decided to make.

Seung Ri, Oh Seung Ri! You were the very first one that I noticed awhile I was watching the Big Bang Real Concert. There are numerous reasons why so but I do not have enough fingers to count them with. :D My number one reason at the time was because you were the maknae. I mean, you were 16 when you debuted. Plus, you have so much confidence! I’m 17 and I don’t even have half as much confidence as you do. Perhaps you can say, I really envy you. You really are someone special.

Dae Sung, I lost count of how many times I fell rolling on the floor. Especially when watch Family Outing. I swear, you can turn my day from absolutely horrible to insanely merry! You are truly awesome Dae Sung. You are extremely handsome and with a smile, you can make the world go round. Being the smiling angel you are, you sure do your part in brightening my day. Not just that, you have such amazing vocals. I can barely hit half the notes you can sing. You are awesome so never forget that.

Tae Yang, I am blown away by you. Your vocals are equally amazing and astonishing! As well as your swift dance moves. If I wasn’t so stiff, I ask to be your student. :) Another thing that blows me away is your journey Tae Yang. You started as this boy who didn’t know how to dance or sing but had a goal you wanted. You set your heart out to reach for it and worked hard to overcome obstacles that blocked your path. Your achievement shows me that anything is possible. I guess it’s true, follow your heart and your dreams will come true.

T.O.P., I absolutely admire you. You never fail to amaze me in your rapping, singing, dancing or acting. I am very proud to see you excelling in everything you do. You sure are an ALL STAR. You have so many wonderful hidden talents that you search for to ignite. You are my motivation to keeping searching for my hidden talents. I learned from you that just because a door of opportunity is closed, doesn’t mean it’s locked. Therefore, I’m not going to let any close door keep me from opening it and stepping in.

G-Dragon, your name is G G G G Baby Baby, GD GD Baby Baby. Where do I start? Perhaps at your ever-changing hairstyles? Or even about your different fashion senses? Maybe even at your rapping abilities. But I’m going to skip all that and go straight to your leadership skills. G-Dragon, you are one great leader. I just absolutely admire how you have such close relationships with the Big Bang members; G-Ri, G-Top, G-Dae and GDYB. This next note may be totally biased or totally true. I believe that you are a huge factor of Big Bang; you fulfill a huge part as leader of Big Bang.

Four || My Infection

I don’t know how I came to love him. I’m not sure if it happened over night or over a span of weeks. But I know one thing for sure: I can just never get enough of Captain G Sparrow.

I am very grateful to know of you G-Dragon. Like every other VIP, you have impacted my life. There’s something about you that I cannot just walk past. And I’m not talking about how cute you are. It’s remarkable how this overwhelming flow of energy pumps through me when I hear your voice. When I am feeling down, even just your smile alone strengthen my heart and gives me hope. When I am feeling stress, even just your name alone provides me the determination and motivation to push through. If that’s not extraordinary, I don’t know what it is.

Like many other fans out their, G-Dragon, you are my idol. But what can I say? If there are so many people looking up to you, you must be doing something right. You can sing, you can dance, you can rap, and you can compose and write your own lyrics. Although you may have been destined to succeed and become an idol, I know it did not just fall into your lap. You had to work hard for it. You have suffered pain and sacrificed many things to get to your position today. And it just hurts me to see you put-downed when you’re working hard and trying your best. When I see you hurt, G-Dragon, I have no clue what to do to end your pain. I know I am not the one destined to make your pain go away, but as long as I am able to give you an ounce of hope by showing my support for you, I will support you with all the undying love I have inside of me.

I've realized that it takes more than just a person to realize how truly amazing you are G-Dragon. It takes VIPs. Honestly, I feel sorry. I feel sorry for those who criticize you because they’re judging a book by its cover. And from experience, when you judge a book by its cover, they won't have the chance to fall in love with it. Double 8 0 8 1 8 yo GD still on beat yo.

Five || The Cure

Five Boys. One World To Contaminate. No Cure. Big Bang In Ya Face Blaow Now Take That.

No worries, this is a virus we all want to get.

FROM MY HEART TO YOURS,

Yee Vang from California

P.S. Thank you so much Big Bang for reading. It literally means the world to me. Thank you again YG and Soompi. I couldn't thank all you guys enough to show my gratitude.

*quoted image*

Show us how much you love Big Bang!

Reply to this topic with your photos, YouTube videos, and words about how much you LOVE Big Bang!

The boys themselves will be reading all the entries in this thread, so this is your chance to get your personal message to them <3**

• Contest will run for one week (ends on March 1st @ 12:00 AM PST)
  • Judges will be YG Entertainment and Soompi

Prizes:

• 5 Personalized Autographed Big Bang CD’s
  • 2 Personalized Big Bang Video Shout-Outs v(^o^)v

Spread the love!

• Share Soompi's exclusive Big Bang content on Twitter and Facebook!  Please use this link: http://bit.ly/soompi_BigBang_Exclusive
  • Help make Big Bang a trending topic on Twitter by joining our Big Bang Street Team (link coming soon)!

Album coming to iTunes soon!  

Don’t forget to come back to this thread ALL THE TIME to see what new goodies we’ve posted and continue to share your love for Big Bang!

Check out our other Big Bang articles on Soompi:

I am so happy for this opportunity! Big Bang is the bomb!

Ever since their big break "Haru Haru", I've been a fan.

There are basically three reasons why I like Big Bang.

1) Your music is very unique, and original.

2) Individual members have their own style

3) You never disappoint your fans

I suggested big bang to my white friends.. and they actually loved you guys!

It's very rare for a person to like foreign music...

but you guys are a huge exception!

I hope your album will swept up the music charts, and show all the other idols who's the boss!

This album is going to be a legend!

Guest shinhdeplol

mrwU0.gifRZt4C.gifex6y7.gifoBgyx.gifWp9ST.gifnEZVw.gifEb3g0.gifYOmoY.gifcfJ3d.gif

Dear Big Bang,

I am a fan from Vietnam and I'm always proud to say that I have been following all your work since the very first day of your documentary, when you were still 6. At that time, I was just a 7 Grader and i remember that i was the ONLY one in my secondary school that was into KPOP in general, and BIG BANG, in particular (actually, you were the reason why I was interested in Hallyu). Almost 5 years have passed and I don't think that my love for you has ever faded. Because of Big Bang I am not fond of meeting boys and having boyfriends haha. Seriously, you guys are truly the best group that Korea has ever created. I have never regretted being your VIP, and also my (almost) one and only hobby now is posting your news, photos and videos on soompi forum (this section). I have been saving every single photo of you that is available on the Internet, and only your photo folder in my laptop costs 7Gb. I have all of your songs, memorize almost all the lyrics (sorry I don't understand Korean and I have tried my best haha). It's like, everything interesting to me now is Big Bang-related. You don't know how much I miss you guys and how empty I feel everytime you go on a hiatus. My world somehow loses its meaning without Big Bang :tears: That's why this time you come back as five, I am so pumped, so excited that just the thought of seeing you perform on stage all together brings tears to my eyes. It feels so surreal, just like a dream to me. But what's even more surreal is this contest :P FINALLY, we SOOMPI VIPs have the attention we deserve (I personally believe we are one of the most crowded gatherings for international VIPs). Yesterday when i learned about the YG and SOOMPI's collaboration, i thought it was a cruel prank someone pulled on us lol. It's just...not real at all. You guys are probably reading what I write right now, and that makes me feel closer to my dear idols than ever.

Okay, back to the main point. How much do I love Big Bang? Let's say, I love you guys so much that I save your photos and videos to watch when I'm 60, 70 or even 80 yrs old :lol: it sounds silly but that's really my plan. I want to save the image of Big Bang till forever so that I will never forget you even when I'm an old toothless lady =)). I love you that much because (.....)???? I can list all the common reasons: you are good looking, sing beautifully, dance well....Well of course you are, and i love you for that, but my love is not so limited. ^^ I love Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae, Choi Seunghyun, Kang Daesung and Lee Seunghyun as 5 individuals, because each and every one of you is so loveable, has so many things I adore, look up to and can learn from. When you guys join as five, that love of me just grows 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times bigger :)

KWON JIYONG: My Kwon leader, why are you so talented? I admire you so much for everything you have been doing, especially your courage to pursue the dream of you, the kind of art that you want to do. I was so heartbroken when that you got bashed when you just wanted to be YOURSELF, to be the REAL you. It's amazing how you managed to push through all the pain they threw on you and continue to do your things, what you love to do. You bounced back, more amazing, with more energy than ever. I want to be strong like you. This may sound cheesy but everytime I got into trouble, I used to feel very very depressed, to the point that I thought death would be the best choice for me and everyone else. But since i knew G-Dragon, I always feel like I have to stand tall with my head high, so that I can recover and push through like you. Jiyong ah, I am so much inspired by you, and i think so should every one else. Kwon Jiyong, YOU're one true role model :D

DONG YOUNGBAE: Hi Tae ^^ (hehe thats what i always like to call you). I love you and your music so much that I listen to your song Baby I'm Sorry every night before bed. I really really do. You are such an angel with a sweet voice that can charm everyone else.Thank you for singing so well so that I can sleep better at night. However, it's not the ultimate reason why I love Dong Youngbae. I love you the most for your passion for singing and dancing. I don't know how other people feel but everytime I look at you, I always feel that this guy lives and breathes with music hehe. I learned about your pre-debut stories and all the hardship you had to go through, and I admired how you stayed strong through those hard times and continued your way to the top. I myself think I should learn from this (I AM :P) and try my best to never be discouraged from doing what I love to do. Dong Youngbae, YOU're one true role model ^^

CHOI SEUNGHYUN: Yo yo Bingu TOP ^^ JK. I hope you won't be mad at me for calling you Bingu (I don't want to be like Daesungie in FO :P) I love you for being such a god of fierceness, a rapper that is full of deathly charisma on the outside, but is a cute big adult on the inside. Everytime i watch your shows, I always have a huge grin pasted on my face. You're so entertaining, so awesome in everything (rapping, variety, acting, EVEN SINGING!!!!!!). Being your fan brightens my life so much, and I've got to thank you zillion times for that. Also, I love your determination. For example, we all know that kid Seunghyun was a chubby (yet still cute one). But, to be a rapper, you tried extremely hard to lose weight in a really short time and at the end, grew up as beautifully as now. I really, really, really want to be like you, to have that strong determination that can allow me to achieve what i want to achieve, even if some of them seem impossible. Choi Seunghyun, YOU're one true role model.

KANG DAESUNG: My Doraedaesung ^^ Love your look, your talent, your songs, your dances, your shows, your personalities,.... I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! Really! Even what you usually say is you weak point, YOUR APPEARANCE!!!! Sometimes I'm sad because you keep saying you're not handsome. DAESUNG IS HANDSOME!!!!!!! Your smile can light the darkest room, your eyes are so cute that i even want to trade my double eyelid eyes for them :P (i'm not kidding), your body is hot with those huge arms, amazing muscles and rockhard abs. Daesung ah, you don't have to be upset with how you look, because you look awesome. Don't be so greedy, ok? Hehe. Ok, being serious. I love you the most for your thoughtfulness. You are always a person with such deep and serious thoughts. You always think for others, always charm me with that caring side of yours. You make me feel that I should stop being (at times) kiddy and grow to be as adultly as you hehe. Kang Daesung, YOU're one true role model.

Last but not least...the GRAND FINALE....

LEE SEUNGHYUN: You're handsome, you're hot, you're talented in singing, dancing, acting, variety,.... EVERYTHING!!!!! But what I love the most from you is your unchangeable confidence. I love how you thanked your confidence during your acceptance speech when you won at Inkigayo with Strong Baby. That statement of yours may sound funny or even silly to others but to me, it's serious, and it makes me realize even more how important confidence is in life. With confidence, you succeeded in debuting and eventually becoming a superstar, not only as a BIG BANG but also as SEUNGRI, so if i trust myself, someday i will become successful in pursuing my dream too, right? Thanks to you, my life got brighter ^^ Lee Seunghyun, YOU're one true role model ^^

BIG BANG, do you understand how much I love you now? I WANT TO BE YOUR VIP FOREVER. I DO, I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO

BONUS: MY BIGBANG EMOTION EDITORIAL (lol)

(Model: Tuzki ^^)

Everytime i listen to Big Bang music

111111111l.giflol1y.giftuzki15.giftuzki37.giftuzki46.giftuzki72.gif

Everytime Big Bang (or Big Bang members) win No.1:

tuzki36.gif

Everytime Big Bang ends their promotion

tuzki64.giftuzki81.gif

Last but not least, if i win this competition

tuki5.gifty1w.gif

The end ^^

*chanting*

BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG BIG BANG

P/S: here are my most precious shirts...and they're BIGBANG's <33333333333333333333333333

18158118787108458004510.jpg

jxgOa.gifxhX8C.gifIMVpe.gifDLuoF.gifxa3UG.gifZQTZ6.giftsABn.gifhLUsI.gifygpmq.gif

BIGBANG IS BACK

First of all, Bigbang oppas thanks for making the K-Pop really really interesting. Because of you I really got addicted to it Haru haru (day by day) :wub: teehee

And another thanks for Coming back, anyways I didn't even realise you went away?

and SARANGHAE!! Can't wait for your new songs, the new genres and the new styles you make and for showing your different sides through your music

VIDEO: Me and my friend Congratulates BIGBANG

bbeditedereenlovesbb.jpg

and this

yey-1.jpg

정말 제가 BIGBANG 얼마나 사랑하는지 표현할 수 없습니다.

난 당신이 날 울려요 살고 볼 수있다면 그냥 상상.

내가 당신을보고 있으면 심장 마비로 죽었을 거라고 생각해.

Bigbang 모든 것의 시작입니다.

난 당신 2006 년부터 VIP가되지 않은 수도 있지만 2007에서 귀하의 음악을 듣고 시작했는데 그것은 모든 것의 시작했다.

난 그냥 그런데 ..., 저도 한국어 알 수없는 경우에도 그들에게 말을 음악 그냥 향해 나를 밀어 내는것 마술 같다.

BIGBANG이 내 마음 속에 일어난. Keke, 당신은 제가 지금 너무 촌스러운 것 같아 수도 있습니다. 하지만 그건 내가 느끼는거야. 그리고 다시 당신 Bigbang 감사, 전 Bigbang 사랑 해요.

그것을 유지하고 심지어 더 재미있게 만들어. 난 당신이 정말이 음악을 열심히하지만 자기 일을 이상하지 마십시오 알아요.

내가 쉴 시간이 없어 못 Bigbang의 컴백과 Jiyoung - oppa에 대한 번 SBS 인터뷰를 봤어요. 어쨌든 감사의 G - 드래곤 oppa, 그러한 완벽한 한국어 밴드 것에 대해서 oppa, 톱 oppa, 대성 oppa과 Seungri의 oppa을 Taeyang. 귀하의 VIP ereen (영국)에서

and also not just jiyong oppa but please have time to rest all bigbang members, we love your music but we'd also love if you don't over stress yourself. ^_^

sorry if my grammars are wrong (used a translator teehee^^)

Translation:

I really can't express how much I love BIGBANG.

Just imagining if I could see you live, makes me cry.

I think I'd die of heart attack if I see you.

Bigbang is the start of everything.

I may have not been your VIP since 2006 but I've started listening to your music at 2007 and it was the start of everything.

I just listened to them even though I can't understand Korean, but your music is like magic that just pulls me towards it.

A BIGBANG happened inside my heart. Keke, You might think I'm so corny now. But that's what I feel. And again thank you Bigbang, and I love Bigbang. Keep it up and make it even more interesting. I know you work so hard for these music but please don't over work your self. I've seen your SBS interview for Bigbang's comeback and Jiyoung-oppa never got time to rest. Anyways thanks G-Dragon oppa, Taeyang oppa, TOP oppa, Daesung oppa and Seungri oppa for having such the perfect korean band. From your VIP ereen (United Kingdom)

180891_1853258248787_1160707120_2154422_2486617_n1.jpg

175625_197448500283358_100000546295034_663331_4224241_o.jpg

175797_197452616949613_100000546295034_663388_6019243_o.jpg

175169_197448830283325_100000546295034_663333_3213163_o.jpg

172865_197451293616412_100000546295034_663370_8204437_o.jpg

172785_197450610283147_100000546295034_663361_6256234_o.jpg

and many more.. im afraid I'm putting too much photo they'll remove my post T_T

here's a link for other pictures Click to View - Bigbang Tours around Edinburgh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0RISwJPAfE

Loving and Supporting you.

Sincerly your VIP,

Ereen from Edinburgh,Sc,United Kingdom

p.s. Thank you Soompi for giving us opportunity to say thanks and congratulates our Bigbang!

Archived