[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pipobobo

a07p.jpg

To BIGBANG,

I have written so many confessions to you but this is the first time I feel so anxious because you may read those following words of mine.

There may be too many things I wanna tell to you, so many that I cant express in a couple of lines.

Looking back at your journey from when you first joined YG to this day, BIGBANG already being one of the most powerful groups in Korea, everything seems so surreal. Looking at all your accomplishments that you have forfeited everything, including your private life to have, the only thing I can say is I can never be more proud of knowing and loving you.

Everyone has their hard times, everyone has to overcome all kinds of hardship in their way of fulfilling their dreams. But after all those difficult moments, you guys always stand together, sing together and look towards the same goal. We as VIPs are so proud to see the BIGBANG bond getting stronger and stronger each day.

Day by day when I get to know you, I always feel like Im living a better life with a more positive way of thinking. I learn how to be persistent, tactful, strong and considerate like GD. I learn how to think about everything carefully and deeply like TOP. I learn how to be calm but strong at the same time like Taeyang. "We dont smile in order to be happy, we smile because we dont wanna cry". Daesung ah, I smile more because of that sentence. And commitment, will and confidence are the things that I learn from Seungri.

After 2 years and 3 months, now you guys are finally back, ready to start a new journey with new challenges. And iVIPz are always here to support you all the way. In the past, the present or the future, from Vietnam, we always follow you guys in your way of achieving new successes. We believe you are the ones who give us love, strength and belief to live in this world.

Thank you, thank you all for always being a strong BIGBANG that we are proud of. Thank you for giving VIPz an exciting and happy life. Please always be healthy and keep your beautiful smile.

BIGBANG IS VIP.

Be here until whenever. Because Im your VIP.

a01hxe.jpga001ij.jpga04q.jpga03wq.jpg

a02hf.jpga05k.jpg

VIDEO ENTRY:

Guest illgirl

Big Bang has opened led the way for me to appreciate Korean music as a whole. Not only do I love and admire Big Bang's unprecedented dedication to what they do but it's their never ending spirits to always do their best that has become something I live by everyday. Big Bang, unlike most Korean group artists, create their own music...from the lyrics to the melody to the rap verses and to arranging the songs, they do everything piece by piece, never rushing to push out music that they themselves are unhappy with. Big Bang, as artists and role models, have brought together an incredible number of fans from all over the world together, who all appreciate the music they give us. And for the 2 years and 3 months that Big Bang has not been active in Korean, iVIPS have exorted patience like no other fandom; we've waited for the return of Big Bang and have supported all of the members' solo activities. As an iVIP, I am extremely excited for the comeback of Big Bang because I know just how great of artists they are and that whatever music they produce, I will enjoy with my heart and soul. Big Bang is not perfect and never will they be, but as a true fan and supporter, I accept them as they are and will continue to appreciate and support them.

Big Bang Hwaiting!

Guest sweet_tree

[Reserved]

This is the most exciting news for me this year.  

I don't think I can prepare a video, but I'm going to comeback with an AWESOME letter to my boys!

How much do I love Big Bang?

Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love them. I have been supporting the boys since "We Belong Together". It was extremely accidental that I found Big Bang. One day, I was searching on Youtube for Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together". But the top video was a group called Big Bang. So, [as they say, "Curiosity Kills the Cat"] I clicked on the link. And boy did my world change. I never thought that Asians could rap like that. [i mean, I'm Asian myself and heard some Asians rapping before and believe me, it wasn't pretty]. Soon after watching the video, I began to look for more music and more videos. I began to fall in love with the boys with each video that I watch. I began purchasing their merchandise through Yesasia. After that, I truly became a fan.

I remember getting excited over a release of a new song or a new video. Big Bang really made my day.

There was a time when I was suffering from Depression, I had just lost my uncle (who I was extremely close to) and feeling very vulnerable and depressed. Even then, listening to Big Bang didn't help. During that time, my best friend sent me Big Bang's new music video for "Haru Haru", in the beginning, I didn't understand why. But when I watched the music video, I immediately understood. The storyline of the music video was so similar to what I was feeling at the time and it really comforted me. "Haru Haru" became my favorite song, every time I thought of my uncle, I would play that song and it would comfort me.

You can say that Big Bang really helped me through what I thought was one of the darkest days of my life. And I will never forget that. I will be forever thankful to Big Bang for this.

Big Bang is the primary reason why I got into K-pop and they are still one of the reasons why I continue to support K-pop. They are pretty much the best group out there. With G-Dragon's amazing lyrics, TOP's rapping, Daesung's smiles, Taeyang's voice and Seungri's dancing; how can any other group compare? They are truly a force to be reckon with.

To Big Bang:

Thank you for comforting me during one of my darkest days.

But most importantly, thank you for allowing fans like myself to see your talents. I hope that you boys will continue to share your music and your life with us.

Thank you and God Bless

VIP for Life!

Lisa T :)

(Los Angeles, California, United States)

Hey wassup BIG BANG~!

First of all I wanna start off by congratulating you all on how far you've come in the entertainment industry! In my opinion YG has brought out some of the best  Korean groups (you guys and 2NE1) =D But seriously, you guys are just AWESOME. You may not realize this to its total extent, but over the years K-Pop has become really REALLY popular overseas, not just in America and Canada but in Australia too =)

I remember back in 2006 when I first heard of you guys...the song 'This Love' was on my friend's MySpace page. It sounded really familiar and I thought to myself 'hey...that sounds like Maroon 5's this love but in another language' 

The tune was catchy and upbeat so I found out that the guy who sang the song was G-Dragon from a new South Korean group called Big Bang! (the group that got me into K-Pop =D) hehe

That's pretty much how I found out about Big Bang and around 4 years later I'm still a fan! ^^

A lot of my friends are into K-Pop and love you guys, yeah you all have many international fans over here in Australia =D (please visit someday ^^)

Another thing I want to tell you all is that you are a very inspirational influence to EVERYBODY in countries worldwide...so don't ever stop making your awesome music! I'm really amazed at all the videos/dance&song covers that are posted up by Big Bang fans around the world on YouTube. I've seen heaps of individuals that have uploaded their own renditions of your songs and choreography...also they're not just Koreans (Americans, Aussies, Spaniards, Canadians, Indonesians etc...the list goes on for ages xD).

What I am amazed by is that even though people don't understand Korean (including myself...I'm Chinese), they passionately continue to support your songs, solo albums...practically EVERYTHING that Big Bang is involved in. We search up the English lyrics of the songs and WOWWWW! They're so meaningful and hearfelt that they can sometimes bring people to tears...in my opinion your songs are much more meaningful than most of the Western music nowadays...like some of my favourites...G-Dragon's 'Butterfly' and 'She's Gone'. I loved the music videos too! Two very contrasting songs but absolutely AMAZING <3 I love many more such 'Haru Haru', 'Beautiful Hangover' and 'La-La-La'. Hehe that's some catchy stuff right there ^^

I want to finish off by saying something to each of you...here it goes ^^

T.O.P - Wow, it's crazy how much you've grown since your debut with the group! You're an amazing rapper and I find that your voice is really distinct and unique =) I also love the new album that you did with GD man! Hehe...'Turn It Up' is still a really big hit on my music list ;) 

Daesung - Haha, this is random but...I love your smile! It's contagious cause whenever you smile...I start smiling too xD You seem like a really cheerful and outgoing person ^^ I heard that you're going to be releasing a solo album this year? =D You HAVE to release one cause you have really captivating and powerful vocals ( I got chills from your teaser trailer for the new album even though you sang only one line) =) 

Seungri - Love your solo album! 'VVIP' and ' 창문을 열어' are some of my faves! You're so young and yet you have come so far, and I'm sure you will have a lot of success ahead in your career as a solo artist and with Big Bang =)

Taeyang - I gotta say I LOVE the choreography in your MV 'Where U At'! You put so much emotion into the choreography and the song is like WOWWWWW~ xD Wedding Dress is also very beautiful and the lyrics are very heart felt. Can't wait to see more from you ^^

G-Dragon - I saved the best for last ;) Hehe, yea...Jiyongie oppa you're my bias *blush* Man, you are an INSPIRATION and a ROLE MODEL to us! Seriously, I love your album 'Heartbreaker' cause the songs never get old even though you released it in 2009! I can tell you put your heart and soul into your work and I know that ever single one of your fans appreciates the work you do very much. =) You've had so much success over the past few years and I really hope you can collab with American artists in the near future like you did with Flo Rida...that was so cool ^^ Words can't explain how much I appreciate your creativity and how much I support you...you are a true artist GD. Hopefully I will be able to see you and the group perform live in the future =) 

Hope you guys didn't mind reading all of that...hehe, but I really needed to tell you all how much I appreciate you guys and the work you do. Good luck with the comeback and I know you will all soar to even higher levels of success! Thank you so much for all you have done for the fans, we will all continue to love and support your work as the years go by =)

Good luck to you all, take care yo! 

Much love <3

Back in the 1TYM days, I came across GD and YB's page while going to 1TYM's webpage via YG. I'm the same age as them, so I thought to myself that at that age, they already achieved something I could never do. I anticipated something huge from them from that day on. A month before I started university in 2006, Big Bang debuted. I loved their music right away because it was different from whatever else all the other mainstream groups played and I was glad to see GD|YB in the group as well.

Big Bang has 5 unique members, each with their different strengths. While they shine on their own, they shine even brighter as a group. This is one of the reasons why I love Big Bang, they are multi-talented and don't stick with one genre. There's always something new and fresh. Every album that comes out has quality songs, I don't have to go online to check how many good songs are on the album before I buy. There are no filler songs in the album like many groups have, and the members have direct involvement in many of the songs in the albums...that's pretty hard to find in the world of Kpop.

On another note, after waiting for 3 weeks, my GD&TOP CD came in the mail. happy.gif

http://twitpic.com/42oin5#

and while in San Francisco, I ran into Shuan Evaristo and Aimee Lucas!

http://twitpic.com/3n3llk 

I almost felt like I met Big Bang...

Guest jeenjeen_

I want to write this msg to show how much love i have for this band ~!!

Bigbang is the very first band i have fallen so hard for and the one reason

why i am so obess with kpop music .. :) kekek

There is just so much words to express how much i love them ~but i know it is

impossible to write it all down on here~!! but

I LOVE BIGBANG WITH ALL MY HEART <3

i think that should summarize alot :)

And THANK YOU YG FOR THISSS! it is seriously a dream come true

andd it just made my day a lot better <3 thank you :)

I am just so proud of BB and how big they became

about 5 years together and still going strong !! :)

I am saving money to go travel to korea and attend at least a concert :) or

even seeing one glimpse would make my life LOL

I just wish they could come to Canada~ and i will seriously be the first to buy

VIP seats just to see them close up :D KEKEK

BIGBANG IS VIP ~! AND VIPS WILL ALWAYS LOVE BIGBANG :)

Fighting till the top :)

Guest dorkiiexshorty

Im so excited right now! anyway here we go :D

Dear Big Bang,

Seriously you guys are amazing. I love dancing to all your songs and singing along. I even know the harmony part to haru haru, hahaha. Well Ive been a fan since 2006~ The first song I heard from you guys was Good Bye Baby. First thoughts of the Music video was holy crap... these guys are legit.. this is so AWESOME!. For a while I tried getting into Break Dancing but, epically failed. XD its all good. Ever since then my school always has a Culture show and my freshman year We Danced to "Crazy Dog". and now as a senior i plan to dance to another big bang song :] I simply cant wait for your album to come out in 2 days :D! i wish i could submit a video of it for you to see. I would loved to have heard your opinion on my dancing. I love to dance and sing. But never really had the confidence like you guys to get out there and do your stuff. :]. you all really are amazing.

I cant wait for YG family to come to america like when you came i think about 3 years ago to washington. My older sister got the offer to go to the Concert but we werent allowed to(to young). I was really disappointed i was so close to seeing you perform live infront of my face. theres always next year i told myself. ^^. i will go to see you in concert. and i plan to go to korea someday just to see you all perform :]. I'd probably die since im not Vietnamese and only know a few lines like hello, thank you, and you wanna die. HAHA :] my best friend is korean she tends to say things ahhahahha. But id risk it all just to be inches away from you ><!!

another thing is to be honest i miss your old things like the more gangster stuff, i understand you are only going with the flow and im happy because i still love it and you ^^. i swear no matter what style you guys change to i will always love it. because every single one of you have such an amazing uniqueness to contribute to the group. I love your korean and japanese albums.

i love all the solo albums as well as the group albums. My culture show we have already performed "Wedding Dress", and we plan to perform "Just a Feeling" this year. While everyone else is blasting Like a G6 I blast "HIGH HIGH" in the car and I go crazy :].Tae yang.. love the gentlemanly look you so rock it. I cant believe SeungRi has grown up to look so so [sexy....] XD :3 and Daesung is so aweshummm at japanese :D! T.O.P. oh em Gee. lol love the rapping hard to follow along im not much of a rapper anyway hahaa :DD >o<. G.D holy crappers...you are simply genius. thats it you all are fantastic!

everything you all do makes up to be the perfect boy band. I swear you are like a Shinhwa to me. You are that amazing to me! Makes me wish i was a boy just so i could look like you and dress the same way. its just so cool and slick. ahhaaha :D! so Stylish~ :3 I mean I am the boy in my family lol [ im a girl ] lol but still theres only so far i can go. even so i still try to be as cool as you guys XD! i seriously want the whoke world to share my love for you guys. SERIOUSLY COME DEBUT IN AMERICA!! so many artist have already and if u have and i dont know. omg... im gonna slap myself for not knowing =_=;; but anyway yes come... and if anything come to the east coast! everyone always goes to the west coast be different and come here! :D pleasee oh pleaseee <3 :]

thank you for all the great songs and dances you have given to us fans. i listen to your songs when im sad, happy everything. you are the soundtrack to my life. always constantly on replay. i hope you like my letter to you. i really appreciate all the effort and hard time you have worked to entertain us fans. :)so hardworking and fun loving<3 thank you so much. thank you thank you :D

love your most dedicated fan,

Holly

omg I CANT WAIT <3 PLEASE READ AND BE HAPPY XD :D I will be sad if i lose obviously T A T;; but if i lose at least i know that big bang read my letter :)<3

Why do I love BIGBANG?! I have been a VERY BIG FAN of them for a very long time ^___^ I love each and everyone of them very much! I listen to their music EVERYDAY and my favorite song is Haru Haru. I also listen to their Japanese songs! Their music is very beautiful <3 When I first discovered them, I watched all the videos I could find on them on YT and I watched all the variety shows, etc. haha. I have been looking forward to their comeback and I hope they will become VERY SUCCESSFUL always~! GOOD LUCK!! GD&TOP and Seungri's songs are very very good as well as the Music Videos and they are very SEXY! ^^ I HOPE they will perform in AMERICA SOON! They always do well in your performances and I enjoy them a lot. I LOVE SEUNGRI~! <3 He is my favorite member~^^ I love his confidence in everything~ He is too cute. Soon, I will go to Korea/Japan to go to your concerts and hopefully I will get to meet all of them! I am so proud to be a VIP. I talk about them everyday to my friends and I always think about them and it's always my dream to meet them someday in my life. I don't think I will ever forget them, EVER. They always put a smile to my face =] They are 5 talented, handsome, intelligent, funny, charming young men who have great personality and I love them for what they do. BIGBANG Forever <33333 They are TRUE artists. Very inspiring~ I think they are the BEST Korean Boy Band ever, in my opinion. I hope they will keep fighting to be the best and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I hope they keep making great music as always. I LOVE YOU BIGBANG!

I might edit this more so..

[RESERVED]

~Kim

Guest juang_bb

first, let me just say... THANK YOU SOOMPI, YG ENTERTAINMENT & BIGBANG for the opportunity to show BIGBANG how much we, their international fans, love $ support them.

HOW MUCH DO I LOVE BIGBANG?

This is probably the hardest question I have to answer in the 23 years of my life. LOVE, to me is simply unmeasurable. I've never thought of how much love should I give for my family, friends... BIGBANG. All i know is that these are the people I love most. I would give everything I can to support them and it would break my heart to lose them. Upon hearing about this contest, I said I needed a few days to think about my thoughts. But now, I still dont know how and where to start so I've decided, I'd just be spontaneous and try to express my feelings as much as I can. Though I am pretty sure... THERE ARE NO WORDS GOOD ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THESE BOYS.

Im not the most creative person in the world, and neither the most expressive of my thoughts. I've first heard about BIGBANG in 2008, but at that time, Korean Pop Music never crossed my mind, never gave it a chance but for some reason, the name BIGBANG has always lingered at the back of my head. It had made such an impact that when I had my second encounter with Korean Pop Music in mid-2009, I remembered the name and decided to look them up. First song was... HARU HARU. Then I saw their BIGBANG DOCUMENTARY, and it pretty much sealed the deal for me. BIGBANG was so inspiring, their music and passion, that I just knew they are worthy of my time and support.

I guess I just knew I LOVE these boys so much when BIGBANG made me do and love things I would have thought impossible or wouldnt even bother giving a chance, before BIGBANG happened in my life. I remembered TOP said in an interview, his dream is for BIGBANG to have such a great impact in the industry, that in the future, people will say, "before BIGBANG, and after BIGBANG". well... this is exactly what BIGBANG has done in my life.

Before BIGBANG, I never thought I'd be loving another boyband at my age, 23. After BIGBANG, here I am... jamming and loving their music. I've grown so much appreciation for other groups out there, their hardwork and talent.

Before BIGBANG, I would have never given Korean Pop Music a chance. After BIGBANG, I have learned that music knows no boundaries... it transcends language barriers, that we dont have to understand every word in order for music to touch our lives. Because of BIGBANG, I have learned to be much more open minded to not only Kpop, but music in other countries or languages as well.

Before BIGBANG, me and my mom never had similar taste in music at all, i mean, who does anyway? After BIGBANG, me, my mom and my sister enjoy a special bonding time with BIGBANG MUSIC. My mom fell in love with Haru Haru. It's probably her fave song right now. It made me realize that WOW... Music not only transcends language barriers, but it also transcends age. who would have thought me and my mom would be jamming to the same music? oh and if you guys ever come here in the US, my mom would be the first one to go for sure! so prepeare to see an ahjumma fan with her very own crown lightstick, okay? My sister gave her a compilation of her fave BIGBANG songs and she knows every single song title and track number so yes, she is seriously a VIP. no joke.

Before BIGBANG, i never understood the eccentric fashion. I was never really a fashionista. After BIGBANG, I now love eccentric, flashy fashion. I may still not have the confidence to work it like GD, but I sure appreciate it so much now. I've been more daring too!

Before BIGBANG, I havent really met people who are living proof that "hardwork pays off" and "what doesnt kill you makes you stronger". After BIGBANG, these boys especially SEUNGRI is like the living proof of how hardwork sure does pay off. It is such an inspiration and I wish for myself that I get at least half of his determination and confidence to believe in myself. Also, what GD went through in 2009... i've witnessed how the controversies unfold one after the other. I was personally traumatized myself with how much hate one person can receive. Seeing GD not giving up, facing it, never once said anything BAD about his haters (at least publicly), and rising up and coming back stronger was too inspiring, no words really. If anything, this made me love BIGBANG even more.

Before BIGBANG, I never had the real urge to visit Korea and watch any of my fave artist in concert. After BIGBANG, one of my dreams and goals is to see them LIVE in CONCERT. I've seriously thought of flying to Korea this year to see you guys in concert, even if I had to travel by myself. I will probably not give up on it and aim at it again for BIGSHOW2012. I hope you guys dont stop too. I am praying that YG would help us out a bit and bring you guys here in the US soon.

I have so much more to say, but this is such a long post already. I really just want to take this opportunity to tell you, BIGBANG, that I will forever be a VIP. I will support you guys no matter what happens. I wish that BIGBANG will be together stronger and keep on making music that we all love.

FOREVER BIGBANG. FOREVER A PROUD VIP.

I've been a fan since the G-Dragon and YB Taekwon days... I watched those homemade beatboxing videos the two of you made

and still avidly listen your guys' song, 저 높은 곳에 펼처.

Now, it's 2011 and BIGBANG really has 'Reached the Top'

My Grandmother passed away last week and the sole thing that is maintaining my happiness is BIGBANG.

Listening to BIGBANG albums and the anticipation for your comeback is essentially helping me get through the days...

Thank you for inspiring me to be strong.

Guest Karmen2468

Dear Soompi & Big Bang: 

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to show our support and love to Big Bang.

This is my video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cvXCUdN_kLk

Due to time constraint (need to kill the thesis and some DAMN assignments) and limited resources (I wish I can add some beat into the  video... >.<  ), this is the best I can do... Hope you guys don't mind. happy.gif

I don't wanna write long, because words alone can't express all my feeling. So, Big Bang, just remember......

Take care, stay strong, show 'em you guys are the best!!! 

BIG BANG HWAITING!!!

Yours sincerely,

Karmen (My name start with "K", not "C"......)

(Malaysia)

P/S: Just when the MV of "Tonight" officially out today at Youtube, the doctor also "officially" declared that I got depression. I would need to attend consultation start from next Monday...... Big Bang. Do Take Care. Don't be like me.... I'm weak......

Once, GD said this...

karmen2468_1298719607_7933.jpg 

I feel the same too.

Music is like water and night to me...

Guest Jei1430280629

I'm not gonna join this contest but I still write something as i know BIG BANG will read these posts.

Just wanna say that I'm a huge fan of you guys :) I'm really obsessed by every little thing you did, every small word you said. I never thought of being such crazy fan but now I am. No word can describes the way I feel about you. No word can describe my love for you. You only can feel it, not read it, I think. I really hope you guys can be more successful and more than that, I want you guys to live happily. I'm not type of a fangirl who doesn't want her idols to date or get married or whatever. All I want is to see you be happy and do the things you like, even if it hurts my heart :P So please don't be sad or something like that. I love the way you play in the stage rather than a simple performance. I love the way you play with other members and laugh a lot. I love seeing you having fun ♥

Since you're my super awesome boys, I know your music will be much more popular all over the world :x

I love BIG BANG and am so proud to be a VIP ♥♥♥♥

P.S: I hope you can come to Vietnam once :D We, V-VIPs are waiting for you ♥

Archived