[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest candiceelaine

Hey Big Bang,

I'm an American fan :) I don't have any video or song, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your music; the new 

album has been on repeat for a few days now. I became interested in Kpop about a year ago through a friend who showed me 

your Lollipop song, and truly prefer it over our pop culture (even though I have to translate lyrics to figure out what I'm actually singing haha).

Your hard work and dedication, as well as the attentiveness to fans, is quite endearing, and I wish you all continuing

great success.  

Big Bang Fighting! :)

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much do I love Big Bang?

Big Bang was the first male kpop group I ever listened to. While another group caught my interest in kpop, Big Bang was what kept me here.

I cried during their comeback, and I cried watching them get to the top in the US itunes! I was so proud of my boys!

You guys are AMAZING.

I don't expect to win this contest, but I just want to let all the members of Big Bang know how much they mean to me. Their music makes my day, it's the reason why everyday is a great day to me, that their songs pull me out of the bad times in my life. All their songs are special to me. Even though I'm thousands and thousands of miles away Big Bang, you have a fan rooting for you. You guys also have a young fanbase in my home, my younger siblings (all under six) love you guys.

Never stop making good music.

You guys bring amazing music to the table (so to speak). Your music isn't washed out, or cliched. Quality over quantity is what you guys do, and while I miss you guys tons when you're not promoting new songs, I understand that the actual creative process to bring REAL music takes a long time.

Washington D.C. misses you.

I found out that back in 2006 you guys had a concert in D.C. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend but I wish, so badly, that you guys can return to have another concert! Big Bang has the strongest international fanbase (from all ethnicities!!), and I think that you guys can come back and rock DC. Please consider it! :)

Keep your swagger boys. I love you!

Love, Andrea. (Washington DC, USA)

P.S.- .......TOP......will you marry me? Hahaha, I'm just kidding, that's an awkward question to ask someone. But seriously, consider it boo.

Guest jun-ified

Dear Big Bang,

I'd just like to say how amazing you guys are, you guys probably heard it more than a thousand times, but it's true. Knowing you guys have been the best thing that ever happened, the source of my motivation whenever things doesn't go well. I have made many friends all over the world because of you guys, the bond that we VIPS have should never be replaced. Your music keeps me going, countless of tears I've shed, many laughter and smiles, and so on. When I know you guys are working hard to not disappoint us, it makes me really proud to be a VIP. I know that you guys will last long, and I also know that I'd be following you guys until whenever. It's a fandom I'll never leave. ♥ Made up of 5 very different individuals and yet matches so well together. After the long 2 years and 3 months hiatus, you guys are finally back. I was literally shaking and crying because it was like reality hit right in my face, it was a long wait but it was every second worth it. The big bang show was amazing, I was so lost for words, haha and the secret big bang parody. *___* I LOVE IT. GTOP :3 I'd just like you guys to know that no matter what happens, there are many VIPS behind your backs and we'll be there to support you guys. We have faith in your guys just like how you guys have faith in us, this bond we'll keep it strong. Haters just don't know how amazing you guys are, so even though it's hard, just think of us. The sea of yellow light sticks will always be there. You guys have made a great impact in my life, striving only for the best. Thank you. :3 빅뱅, 사랑해요!

I'd just like to make a personal shoutout to Kwon Jiyong (if you're reading this) ♥

I LOVE:

the way you bite your nails when you're nervous/ deep in thoughts.

your smiles. The most beautiful smile i've ever seen. It makes me warm and fuzzy just looking at that smile.

how you always cover your face whenever someone compliments you and get shy, or when you laugh.

your pouts, which is the cutest one ever.

your professionalism.

it when you bite your lips, so sexy it's too much for me to handle.

your collarbone, makes me go ASJAHSDJKHSDKJA.

how you pull off every single hairstyle and make it look so goood.

the way you rap. And how different your normal voice/ singing voice and rapping voice are.

how you play around like a little kid. :>

how you strive for perfection just because you're a perfectionist.

the way you tease VIPs, knowing we want more.

it when you dance even though you're not the best in dancing but you have your own style.

you for the aegyo making my heart melt.

how you make my heart flutters and does a little happy dance whenever i see your photos.

how you make me fall in love with you like no other would.

how you always start a new trend and everyone will soon follow you.

you for composing amazing songs for VIPs and people everywhere.

your skinny body, flawless skin and delicate features.

you for being strong, holding on to your dreams and beliefs.

you for doing what you think is right.

you for being big bang's leader.

you for just being you,

Kwon Jiyong.

Last but not least, just so you guys know, or may most probably never know, I will support you and big bang through it all. Big Bang will forever be the group i know i will stay true to.

Love, Annecy ♛

Guest Shahd

HI <33:$

BIG BANG YOU’RE MY EVERYTHING

One thing that I’m sure of it the words can’t describe my love for you. Since 2009 I started to be a BIIIG FAN of you, and until now nothing change and will never. There are a lot of people who love you but I always feel like I’m the only one who loves you the most, my love grow and grow day by day. You are important in my life something special in it, I can’t imagine my life without you.

Since your debut till now you give us awesome music and share the love with VIPs. You can change my mood every time I listen to you, see you or just think of you. BIG BANG you’re the ones who make me fan of K-Pop, Because of you guys I know a lot about K-Pop.^^

You mean to me a lot more than idols or let my say artists (I don’t think BIG BANG are just idols), you are like my friends I know it’s something impossible but I have the faith that maybe happening someday.

FINALLY YOU MAKE YOUR COMEBACK AFTER 2 YEARS AND 3 MONTHS. I don’t have the enough words to describe your album, it’s awesome, epic and it’s a BANG^^ I LOOOVE IT SO MUCH, I’m sure I will never get enough from it like all your songs <33 My favorite song is “WHAT IS RIGHT” I ADDICT IT.

When I saw BIG BANG SHOW I cried my eyes out, I was so happy to see you together singing and dancing in the stage.

Each of you has something different make him special as member of BIG BANG <33 I think that’s makes BIG BANG more awesome than they are . When you mix talent, beautiful personalities with a great voices and handsome faces I’m sure this is will be BIG BANG. I LOOOOVVEE YOU OPPAS <333333 :$

Kwon Ji-Yong: OUR PERFECT LEADER . I don’t know what to say there is no words can’t describe you. you are the best leader ever. BIG BANG and VIPs are so lucky to have such an amazing&great leader, we’re so proud of that. I’m sure there aren’t someone like you in this world and won’t ever be. I love all your songs. You have an unique RAP, charisma in/out stage, an amazing sense in fashion and you’re so handsome. I hope my husband will has your same personality ;p.

Choi Seung Hyun: OUR PURE MAN ;D you’re the cutest thing ever. You have a kid soul inside you. Your RAP is so epic and unique. You have a beautiful sense in fashion. Congratulations for your won in the blue dragon film awards I know it’s too late, but I haven’t the chance to say it. You’re so talented in acting.

Dong Young-Bae: OUR SOUL MAN. You’re such a beautiful man. Your future girlfriend is so lucky to have someone like you. I love your voice there’s a lot of emotions in it and your dance move it's so hot. Your smile is cuuute I love seeing it. I’m so happy that your first album “SOLAR” was so successful, it’s too late to, but I said it there’s no chance.

Kang Dae Sung: OUR DELIGHTFUL MAN. You’re such an amazing person. You have a smiley face that makes everyone smile. I like the trot music because of you^^. Your voice is so beautiful there is something different in it. You were so sexy in “Tonight” MV ;p. So excited for your solo album can’t wait for it. Stay bright&happy.

Lee Seung Hyun: OUR CUTE MAKNAE. I love your confidence and arrogance it’s different from other people. I enjoy hearing about your stories with the hyungs ; ). You have such a special personality. I like your music style and your dance. I love your album “VVIP” I addicted it, the songs are awesome.

I don’t write this trying to win the prizes of course I’ll be so happy if I win it, but I do it to show my love for you guys. I don’t know what I can say more, my heart is beating faster&faster when I imagine you read this. I know I am like everyone else who loves you nothing special, but I hope I’ll be. This message in front of my love is nothing. STAY HEALTHY AND REMEMBER TO TAKE A REST.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING U DO TO US, LOVE YOU ALWAYS&FOREVER <333

P.S: I hope you will like my message. It’s not that perfect but I hope it will show you what you mean for me :$.

I WILL BE VIP ALWAYS&FOREVER <33

With My Love (Hugs&Kisses)

Shahd,

17 years old from Saudi Arabia

sl2qac.png

Guest yukeyto

HI BIG BANG! I LOVE YOU!! just to let you know! lol

I wish that i could say that i followed you guys from day one but that is not the case, but when i did find out about you, i have been following you ever since then!

When i first discovered you guys it was after watching Taeyang's 'My Girl' video, which i love! The first video that i watch was 'Lies' and it has been on repeat on my mp3 player ever since! During that time i wasnt really into korean music as much as i was into japanese music but you guys changed my views a lot!

Since i am an american girl, korean music or any asian music for that matter was not excepted at the time over here.  I would get made fun of for listening to asian music because people didnt understand that in order to like music, you do not have to understand what they are saying or you do not have to be of the same culture. I did not care what other people would think about me, i would still be singing 'lies' and 'last farewell' down the street of my block! When i told my friends that they should listen to some of your songs they were a little skeptical at first because they didnt think they would like it because they didnt understand korean. But i begged and pleaded with them that they would love your songs no matter if they could understand you guys or not! plus the internet does have translation so its not like they couldnt go look up the english lyrics..anywho! Finally i made them listen to some of your songs and guess what....THEY LOVED THEM! They couldnt believe that a korean group could sound so good and could relate to them so well. After that they would always come to me to ask me about the korean boy group so they could go on youtube and listen to them! lol.

I can not begin to tell you how much your music and you guys as people mean to me.  When i watch videos of you guys behind the scenes i can tell how much you guys mean to each other and what great people you are.  As i watch you guys interact with each other it makes me feel like i am apart of the group, even though i am all the way in america! lol.

GD- You are a great leader! I know that no matter what comes your way, good or bad, you will overcome it in stride. You will defiantly lead this group to greatness and beyond! You and T.O.P are some of the best rappers that i know and you have worked so hard to get to where you are now. And you can sing your butt of too!(not that many rappers can say that about themselves!) Oh and i have to say that you look great as a woman! lol XD

Taeyang- I just have to tell you that i love you so much! (sorry fan girl moment lol) Every time that i watch you perform i can see how much this really means to you and how much work you put into making sure us fans get the best of everything.  You want us to be so happy and i can tell you now that we are not just happy but ecstatic! You have such a beautiful and unique voice that no matter where i am i know if i hear 'prayer' or 'superstar' i know that it is you right away! You have such a big heart and that is why i love you so much!

Dae Sung- You are so cute and funny! You have grown up so much over the years and i have to tell you that you have an amazing voice! every time that i hear your voice it blows me away! I have never heard of a voice so strong and beautiful before in my life! I dont know if you are thinking about doing a solo album or anything like that but if you do, i will defiantly buy it!

T.O.P- When i heard your voice i was blown away by how sexy you sound! lol Your voice is so smooth and deep that it draws me in every time that you speak. You are so funny and the bond that you share with everyone in this group is heart warming. Even though you are the oldest in the group you blend in very well within the group and you dont let your age stand in the way of being a family with the rest of the group members, and that is something that i love about you.

Seung Ri- When i first saw you, you were a cute boy, who is the same age as me, that i could relate to.  Now that you have gotten older and have went of and started a solo career of your own, i see i grown man. No longer do i look at you as the boy in the group, but as man who has helped this group become one of the best groups to exist. I am so proud of you for going off and doing your own thing, by your self, because this shows how much you have grown.  You are a great singer and i adore your voice. I can't wait to see what you will bring to us fans in the future.

Big Bang i love you all so much and the joy that your music brings to me means so much.  I would love it if you all would come to american and promote here! Do not be afraid to come over because i know that if anyone can break the stereotype it will be all of you. Did you know that we americans can listen to your music on T.V now? With just a little press of a button (and if you have comcast which is a cable provider) we can go listen to our favorite korean songs! Did you also know that on itunes your knew cd has made it to the US top 10 and that has never happened before? See people over here love you guys even though we can not see you, we still want to support you! I know that if you try that you will be huge over here!

I know that i have said this a lot throughout this post but i will say it again, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! and i truly mean it from the bottom of my heart! What ever you guys decide to do, i will be there supporting you the whole way through!

P.S I wish i could make you guys some art work or something but i dont think i have enough time to do so! T_T but i will try with the very short amount of time that i have!

P.S.S I just wanted to let you know that i love your new video for 'Tonight' both T.V version and the real version! I have been waiting so long for the video to come out that i have been on your youtube channel repeating the teaser video for it lol!

P.S.S.S There is a wallpaper that i made for Taeyang a while ago that i have but i will try to make one showing all of you!

taeyangwallpaperformeonly.jpg

Guest aoide

HELLO BIG BANG!

First, LOVE YOU!

Second, THANK YOU FOR YOUR (CONTINUING) AWESOMENESS.

I've been a follower since day one. Well, day one of publicized Big Bang in terms of that first documentary which showcased a tidbit of all your effort and potential.

I would have to say Big Bang is iconic of kpop today. on a side note, if it was SM yesterday, it's YG today.

Music, Performance, Fashion, Personality, Creativity, Love the MVs, the concepts, the hair, the makeup, the pop art, and music, music, music.

All of the members are so individually talented, and I'm continually and increasingly impressed by your daily personal development/improvement.

At the same time, you truly shine as a group, and collaborate well together, and your respect for each other admirable. The brotherhood, the professionalism, your ambitions, your transformational development has been just amazing. I honestly did not see the extent of your underlying talents from the first documentary released. I actually started watching because of the stories for each member was so compelling and the tight love and competitive tension you all portrayed in your goal to be a part of Big Bang. I loved your personalities, (at the time, especially eliminated member Hyunseung (now in B2ST) and GD) although now it's everyone although my personal bias is still GD. Then I fell for Top's humility... his effort to get into shape.

Hopefully, I'll be able to catch a concert, if I can get to Korea, and if I can get tickets before they sell out in like seconds, like they do.

GD: I don't know really any other group that can claim the title Leader like you do, personally and professionally, with the production of albums and monitoring of other members. It's not just a nominal title YG doled out to you. It's you, through and through. I love your confidence, your persistence, your eyebrows, your noonbit, your smile and especially the way you move. Something about the way you move (is it your forearms?) both on stage and off (but especially onstage) is alluring--it's part of the natural charm you have. I love that you're a neat freak. I love that you work so hard. I love that you're responsible. Don't let the criticism get to you too much. It's just that you have an indescribable attraction that draws people to you whether is negative or positive. Fashion is meant to be provocative, though personally I like your hair shorter. keep producing! keep healthy!

DaeSung: easygoing, sunny disposition, FUNNY (he was the funny in the secret garden parody), his smile. I CANNOT wait to see Daesung in What's Up. It better AIR! I noticed his considerably improved vocals in the big bang comeback show. Must be the experience he gained through his musicals.

Seungri: I gained a lot of new respect for Seungri through his new album. In love with MAGIC! Can't believe he composed the album! Great job! Love the Duet track featuring IU too. It's much better than your first single! Tom (GD) and Jerry (VI)! and TOP and Seungri on Family Outing<3 I love hearing other people talk about you on talk shows or reality shows LOL. His uber confidence and awkwardness and BROCCOLI! oh and GD and VI as twins, when they fooled their members into a superhero photoshoot LOL!

TOP - YOUR VOICE. your rapping. your beatboxing. your performance. your growth in confidence, your effort. your taste in music. I love your photoshoots (the Lee MiSook one comes to mind, but there were so many other good ones), I am Sam's MuShin, 아무렇지 않은 척 MV, I'm Sorry (ft Gummy), Digital Bounce. GD&TOP album was on replay forever, especially Knock Out, Don't Go Home and High High. It got me to actually attempt to rap along :x (to Knock Out) (actually all big bang albums were on replay forever until they were replaced by new big bang albums and solo activity albums)

Taeyang - Loved all the songs on your first solo mini-album. your vocals OMG have also improved so so much, that I melt when I hear it....whether it's solo, with big bang or on a YMGA album. I love your silky smooth, sexy vocals and dance moves, faux mohawk, your relationship with Sean's son Harang<3 stop bothering Dara, LOL. Superstar (from SOLAR) is still on replay and Sinner and Prayer.

I plan to visit Korea after completing my studies and hopefully will be able to score big bang concert tickets before they get sold out like in seconds, from what I hear.

Big Bang:

I love your high energy, you've had such a huge impact on kpop with your fashion and music. You in a sense really brought that fusion of pop-hiphop-rap-dance-electronica-kpop-etc-etc to life in Korea and into the mainstream. awesome performances, always. And always bring something fresh to the table. love your feel good music. love the album covers. love the pop art. ok now i'm just repeating myself.

I've got a thousands of Big Bang pics on my computer and they're totally clogging up my hard drive by the Gigs. A lot of fanart and fanfics too but I don't think they're good enough to post here...

i mean, here's two-fifths of big bang here for a fic on soompi i'm writing, but I wish I could post more.

ficpos.jpg

So I'll just sign off here.

Thank you so much for just being.

Lots of Love, aoide.

Guest ChocolatPanda

Big Bang was one of the first Korean groups that I liked instantly. I grew up with only American music but when my friend suggested Big Bang to me I was hooked. They all have different personalities and each add something to the group.

Guest banjjak banjjak

Thank you Big Bang for making my life a better place.

Your music makes every day a bit better.

Always.

It means the world to me.

I wished I had discovered you earlier, but you made me so happy in the past 3 years.

I cannot describe how much I admire everyone of you.

For your strength, your creativity, your personalities & the love for your fans.

Especially Kwon Leader, I hope you can forget the past rumours.

You have so many fans who believe in you ♥.

I'm so happy to be fan of such wonderful artists.

I hope I can see you anytime live.

Please continue to make such amazing music.

Thank you for the past years & the years that are coming ♥

Lots of Love,

Mimi from Germany

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Guest thunderstix

********************************************CONTEST CLOSED***************************************************

THANK YOU SOOMPIERS FOR ALL YOUR SUBMISSIONS!

WE ARE TRULY IMPRESSED AND THANKFUL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.

DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESPONSES PLEASE GIVE US AND THE BIG BANG MEMBERS ANOTHER WEEK TO FULLY REVIEW ALL THE ENTRIES.

WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS BY NEXT WEEK THROUGH A VIDEO MESSAGE PRODUCED BY THE BIG BANG MEMBERS!

STAY TUNED!!!

********************************************END OF MESSAGE*************************************************

Archived