[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest hirogen

BB-Greeting.png

I'm sure my chances of winning this are pretty slim, but I couldn't miss an opportunity to let Big Bang know how much I appreciate them. yum.png 

Let me start by saying, their music is always on rotation on my iPod and laptop. There's just something about their songs that make me want to hear more and sing along (with incorrect lyrics, I'm sure). But even though I don't speak korean, their songs speak for themselves. I can hear their passion for music through the lyrics and melodies. Maybe that's what makes them such a great group of singers. They're passionate about what they do, they work hard and never settle for anything less than their best, and they appreciate their fans with all their heart. How can you not love these guys, right?

I'm so glad that I came across their music. I would always listen to mainstream music here in the states. But after hearing one of their songs, and even more so lately, I've been listening to more and more international artists. Thanks to Big Bang, I've been inspired to learn a new language and to visit South Korea and learn more about their culture. And if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have discovered so many other great singers and musicians. smile.png 

I know that I'm just one fan out of many, but if Big Bang really gets a chance to read this, I just want to say thank you so much for the music that you share with us. You guys are so talented and amazing and I wish nothing but more success for you in the future. I'll always be a fan. Good luck and fighting on your new album! ^^ 

Your VIP

Mike Andrew 

P.S. Thank you to Soompi & YGE for giving all of us this opportunity

My digital gifts for Big Bang 

grin.png

BB-Gifts.png

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaychieh0208

28 of us just came back from Korea, from 2011 Big Show Concert,

We are VIPs from Taiwan (just a small part of it), a place probably you've never been to.

This is a picture of our passport and boarding pass......just wanna tell you guys,

It doesn't matter if you ever come to Taiwan or not, coz we'll fly to wherever you are.

You dun have to fly to us, coz we'll fly to you!

We trust Big Bang, We Trust You!

Nmv8y.jpg

wahhhhh~!!

count me in! :)

hmm, I'll probably do mine tomorrow since i'm still figuring out how to do this ^^

do you just post it here?? : /

I'll explore some more then do my own~

BIGBANG ftw!

sarangaheyo <3

Guest Haruharu94

I may have not been a VIP since Big Bang's debut, as I didn't know about them until 2008, but I can truly say that they are my favourite band ever.

I have liked many bands before them, but Big Bang is the first that has ever really made me want to truly consider myself their fan.

They're so deserving of the awards and fans they have, because they're truly amazing.

They can be both mature and silly, and the passion they have for what they do is astounding.

I can feel the love and effort they put into their songs, and that doesn't happen often with other artists.

Big Bang's awesome music has helped to cheer me up in my saddest moments, and their music is capable of making me feel many emotions.

In my opinion, music that can stir such emotions deep inside is true music.

I love Big Bang; both as a unit and as G-Dragon, Seungri, TOP, Taeyang, and Daesung.

They are amazing as people as well as musicians.

EDIT: I really wish I could submit a video, but unfortunately, I don't have a camera/video camera.

So just my words will have to do. ^^

Guest StereoKpop315

Big Bang!!!! U guys are the best male group ever!!!

While watching u and 2ne1, you guys help be become more active with my music career!! watching u helps me understand so much about music, singing, and  proforming. ya'll have a tough job on your hands, but u always make it look so easy and fun!!!:sweatingbullets:

to u Big Bang : Peace Love Fighting

:wub: 

Guest mevidalady

Bigbang introduced me to korean music. My love for them is immeasurable. I can't even dare love ANY other boy groups coz my eyes and my loyalty is only for them. Bigbang is the reason why I stayed up all day and night...lurking for some new BB news and videos. BB is the reason i get ulcer (but I don't mind) coz I forgot to eat on time....BB is the reason why I get EYEBAGS coz of lack of sleep...BB is the reason why i forget some of my works....BB is the reason why my son complains that I don't have time for him lolz....YES I am a mom who can forget anything for BB...now call me CRAZY but I don't mind BIGBANG is ONE of THOSE who COMPLETES ME!

Uhm... I don't take pictures of myself often so I don't have any photos. So I will use one of my drawings instead.

I drew this when i was in class haha, inspired by BB Dance battle, Yongie's 'But I Love You" GREAT perf and Heartbreaker album <3

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz74/vnmh/bb_inspired_vnm.jpg (srr for the credits but I wanna be careful)

I actually wanted to draw something really BB-related but I dont know how to draw something real so ... yeah <3

And this is my video:

This is really my FIRST time ever to join such a contest. I dont usually join any contests online, even if it's a giveaway or something. I don't really know why tho, but I'm now officially joining this. Maybe it's because this is also YG's. Ohh, i'm so excited <3.

So, even tho I said in the video that I will make it short so that you Big Bang wont have to spend a long time watching it, I'm gonna send you a long message. I'm sorry TT____TT but I really have a lot to say to you. :”).

Like I said, I've only liked BB for a year, but I felt like I've known you guys for a long time :"). Probably because so many things have happened this year too. I'm now no longer living near my parents, I live in a different country, speak a different language, get ready for college, finish my work as a high school senior...

I think it was fate that I came to like BB. Kpop has been very big in my country for many years, but I didn’t care much because I heard a few songs and I didn’t like any of them. Then, one day, on the way home from school, I was so bored and thought of googling BIGBANG. Yes, I just thought of that, and when I got home, I youtubed BIGBANG. And then I saw Big Bang Documentary... I liked you since then.

When I first liked BB, I didnt have a bias. Gradually tho, I had one. But now, I don't think i have any. I just LOVE 5 MEMBERS EQUALLY!! I love watching BIGBANG together. I love seeing Yong (I call u like this) being all serious with other members when you guys are practicing but then becoming goofy when you are having fun. I love Ri being picked on by other members and the unwavering confidence in his eyes that I admire so much. I love Dae’s shining smile that sometimes I hate coz I want you to not smile instead- you always smile and it’s so hard to know what you’re really thinking. I love Tabi’s sometimes uncontrollable goofiness; it’s so funny watching you in 2006/2007 and now because you have changed sooooo muchhhhh <3. I love Bae’s serious side as well as ur witty and funny side, and I just love ur eye smiles too <3 <3. Above all of that, I love all five of you together :”).

As much as I love BIGBANG as a whole tho, I know that you guys are a group, and a group will disband sooner or later. I personally hope that that time will never come, but when it does come, I will support all five of you whenever and whatever you do. But whatever happens, I just hope that your love for music and your passion for life will never, ever change.

I really really wish to support BIGBANG financially too. I really want to buy all of your available albums/singles/dvd/merchandise. I just don’t have any money, and I don’t want to spend the money my parents earn on those things. That’s why, I made a promise to myself that next year when I go to college and get a job, I will use my first salary to buy BB’s album and solo albums. That’s why, YG, please, don’t sell out everything. I saw on yesasia that The Real and The Great have been sold out and are no longer available and I’m so sad… :(. Just one more year please :(.

I have just gone through a big change in myself, and one of the reasons I was brave enough to do that was BIGBANG. You must know that you guys have inspired me so much. I don’t just love your music; I also love your seriousness, your dorkiness, your perfectionism, your assiduity and so many more. I also love that you guys are always yourself :”).

Last but not least, I would like to send my thanks to all YG Family members, from CEO Yang Hyun Suk, Teddy, E.Knock (I like to call him Kush better tho), Choice 37, other producers,JinuSean, Hi-Tech, Crazy, WaWa, Stylists, Directors to all other unknown YG staff that have been constantly giving BIGBANG chances, opportunities and support to continue their paths. I hope that no matter what, you guys will be standing next to one another until the very end.

Love,

Vnm <3

P/S: I’m so sorry ‘coz that’s not actually the end of my letter. You guys have to keep reading, ok?

So here are the personalized messages haha, ordered by age :”)).

To our oldest brother- Choi Seung Hyun:

Truthfully, you are the one I feel the closest to in thoughts. Sometimes, your thoughts are just so similar to mine that I was so surprised.  You really make me feel like you’re my older brother because for some reasons, I feel that it would be easiest for me to talk to and get advice from you. However, sometimes, I also feel that you are just too “dark” for me. I don’t know why, but don’t take it the wrong way, ok? :D.

Do you know how amazing it is to watch the videos since 2006 to now? Because I can see and feel that you have changed so much. You are still a dork haha, but your dorkiness has changed too. I don’t exactly know how to express this, but… anyway, well, you know you have changed too. It’s just so amazing, you know, watching all five of you grow up together. It’s really really amazing.

I also love the way you can hardly hide any feelings. I love it when I crack up at your face, knowing you are pissed, or you are embarrassed or awkward. It’s strange for me, I mean, how can I know how a person who I have never ever met is feeling, you know. But I think I do (please don’t say that I’m wrong TT___TT).

I really like watching you care for other members. Like, you don’t show it in words much, but in action. It’s just too cute hihi. Watching the videos, I keep remembering what you once said about being the oldest in the group and how you cherish other members as your own brothers. Choi Seung Hyun ah, from what I see, you have done a good job. I’m sorry for not calling you Choi Seung Hyun-ssi coz that just sounds so distant for me TT____TT I hope you don’t mind, I mean, you seemed to be really disciplined about these older-younger thing, but I do feel that you have gotten much more loosened about that so.. Well, on second thought, calling you Seung Hyun-oppa is good too :”), tho I usually call you Tabi <3

To Young Bae oppa:

OK, I’m gonna call you Bae because that’s how I usually address you.

You know, I’m 17 now; I’m going to college this September. But I’m still here, trying to learn to do the thing that a 12-year-old boy could do: standing up for myself. I’ve heard the story of you going to YG’s office to ask to become a singer so many times, and each time, I always look up to you. But it’s only until recently that I realize how difficult it is to do it. And I haven’t exactly been able to stand up for myself and what I believe in yet, but you, when you were only 12, did it. It’s just so… so amazing. Really really amazing.

There’s one thing I know that you know, but I still want to tell you again: Wedding Dress is amazing. So are many of your other songs. That’s why, just ignore haters’ comments. Last year, when I watched one performance of Wedding Dress, I knew right away that there was something wrong with you. And when I watched another one; things were still like that. You still had this look, a tired and nervous look. It bothered me so much because for some reasons, I felt that that look wasn’t because of the song; Wedding Dress is a sad song, and you needed to convey the sad feelings, but not those feelings, and not that look either. When you came back with Solar and I read your interview on GQ (right?), I knew I was right haha. You were bothered by something at that time. Now, I’m not so sure whether or not you were bothered by the fact that Wedding Dress was not well received by Korean, but I feel so assured to see you come back with I Need A Girl. Yeah, all the energy, all the smiles and the looks in INAG as well as other songs in Solar were what I was looking for. It’s so good that you finally got out of whatever stress it was, right? :”). And the chemistry between u and Ji Hye noona, it's like unbelievable. I cant believe there are actually people hating on her ... i mean, both of u were smiling in a really really relaxed and comfortable way and I just love watching you like that.

Bae ah, another thing I wanna tell you. I love your eye-smile. I love your songs. I love your witty self when you are fooling around with others as well as your serious self when you are doing music. But I just can’t love your six-packs haha. Call me a strange fangirl or something but yeah, that’s what I really feel. In fact, sometimes I do get annoyed coz you performed half-naked all the time. The same goes to maknae haha and basically any other guys I guess :”)). Seeing Dae is actually fine with me; I don’t know why. Oh gosh, why am I telling you this anyway, I don’t know :((. Huhuhuhuhuhu. Anw… Instead of seeing you perform half-naked, I love to see you in your short-sleeved shirts more; you look so healthy and muscular like that, I like that better X”). And thank god Yong and Tabi are not showing anything.

To G-Dragon:

I feel SOOOOO strange calling you G-Dragon or GD or even Ji Yong, so I’m gonna call you Yong, OK ;).

Uhm… Big Bang has always been a hot issue, and in BB, you have always been one of the hotter issues. I do think that’s inevitable. But do you know what is amazing for me? How you coped with all of that. Really,… you are so strong Yongie ah. Sometimes, I look at you and I really really hate those haters. I miss the chubby 8-year-old Kwon Ji Yong so much, now you seem so light that a wind may be able to blow you away haha. I don’t know what else to tell you, and I don’t exactly want to talk to you about this anymore, just… continue to work hard, but please, remember to rest when you feel tired. And DON’T CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO WISH BAD LUCK TO YOU.

One thing I want to say, I don’t support the “couple” thing but G-Ri is really too cute :x :X :x. I love how you seem to be the only one in the group who can “handle” Ri smoothly in a funny way. I also love how you always tease him, but at the same time show your love to him. It’s funny, a VIP I know usually says this : No one who touches Yong’s clothes can leave in good shape, except for Ri. :”)). Well, I dont mean that I love the 'couple' thing 'that' way, its just that... bigbang couples are really really cute together, i love seeing u goofing around and being serious together, esp ToDae GRi and GDYB <3

Oh, yeah, one of your recent interview on 10asia. (Gotta say that I love 10asiae interviewers because they actually show that they do make efforts to know about you, not just digging into stupid mundane stuff). Anyway, on ur recent interview, you said something about how before, you would change depend on the people you meet, but you are no longer like that now. I read this once, and I didn’t remember about that part much. But after I went through this big transformation of myself, I actually came across this again today, and I read it again and “Bam..” this has been stuck in my head since then. I always thought like you, you know, like how I act toward my friends is different from how I am toward my parents. I even act differently towards different friends. But I always thought I was being “true”, that I wasn’t “pretending” because that was really what I felt. Yet, now I know that everything was a pretense, that if I want to be true to myself, I need to be myself no matter who I am talking to. It’s really difficult to do, I think, but I am trying to be like that. Well, just saying, because it’s so awesome that we had the same feelings haha.

10 years of being a rapper/ singer is a long time, but you still have a really really long road ahead, right? Although I’m sad that if you open your own company, you may no longer be in YG anymore (that shouldn’t be like that right?), I still hope the very best for you ~~

To Dae Sung…

I actually wanna spell ur name Dae Seong from now on coz that’s how Im taught. Anw, I’m gonna call you Dae.

Yeah, Dae <3. Ok, listen, I don’t care however long it takes u to produce your album because I know that u only want to release the best things. Therefore, I got really really really really upset when I read some fans’ letter which suggest you leaving BB and YG… that can’t be happening right? I know it’s not, I just want to tell you that I was really sad reading those letters. They were really hurtful; I cant understand why those so-called VIP could even say that, let alone, send you that letter.

Ok, so you seem to be really not comfortable with how you look. But I am. And many other VIP are. Seriously, u don’t understand how much we just love your innocent smile, and your small eyes. You wanna be reborn as Hyun Bin? No way am I gonna allow that, I’m sorry haha I know I’m greedy but I like Kang Dae Seong as he is right now. No changes needed. I repeat, NO CHANGES NEEDED. You are totally fine, you have a good and strong voice that many need, you have a determination that not anyone can have, and you really have good sense of humor that many are jealous of. I don’t know who you are looking at when u look at the mirror, Dae ah, but that’s how I’m seeing you. Somebody who I look up to, and someone who needs to get comfortable with how he is.

Ok, I know that I’m getting a little bossy here, telling you to do this or that but… I just don’t really wanna see you upset with your appearance anymore. And all the jokes about how you look, seriously, they are old, like VERY OLD. And that NEEDS CHANGES.

I love Dae Seong in BB, and I love a Dae Seong in FO. Oh, I love a Dae Seong on stage too. In conclusion, I just love Kang Dae Seong (its actually extremely strange to spell ur name like this >”<).

Oh, I was just re-checking and actually, calling u Dae Sung is fine so... Dae Sung it is haha <3

To our maknae Seung Ri:

Or Ri.

Yeah, you’ve done an excellent job Ri ah. I must say VVIP is just so awesome. I wasn’t much into Strong Baby, but I cant resist VVIP. And to think you have done all the composing and lyric-ing and recording with little help from Yong or Teddy, I must say that you are amazing <3

I have to admit: I never know that some people actually think you are not needed in Big Bang. I really don’t. Never ever has that thought crossed my mind. That’s why I was so surprised when I found out recently. Well, once again, haters are gonna hate. So, just don’t care about it, and keep making keyboards happy by feeding it batteries <3. I mean, you are amazing. How many people do you think actually have the courage to leave their parents at the age of 15 to go to a strange place, to practice singing and dancing without really knowing the results? You are such a brave young boy, and I respect you for that. You may not be able to rap like Yong, you may not be able to “dance like Bae’ (which is a stupid thought, im gonna talk about this later) but your determination is just as much. And your potential… no one can say that you don’t have potential. And you have shown it in VVIP. (Btw, I didn’t like ur voice in Strong Baby but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT IN VVIP).

Oh, you know what’s more amazing? You don’t get very arrogant this time haha. I knew it right away, when I first watched Family Outing, that you were too arrogant that time haha :”)). And yeah, at that time, you really needed some discipline. And now… we have this awesome young man who has an excellent sense of humor, but who is still the cute maknae of the group.

Oh god, I forgot to tell you about the thing I love about u the most: the unwavering confident in your eyes. Seriously, it’s like… it never disappears. I’m actually jealous of you for that you know … :(. And you know what, about the 5 reasons why you need to be in BIGBANG, everyone else, including the members, was making fun of you for that. But I don’t. Because I really don’t see anything that’s so funny about that. You have the confident that you are talented, and there’s really nothing funny about that. Just forget about the baloney about being modest or something, you’ve got the confident and you show it man. I support you in this. (Thinking about this, and remembering what you wrote in Shouting Out To The World… you rock Ri ah).

Anyway, about the dancing with Bae stuff. I don’t know why people say you used to be the dancing prince of the group, and now Bae is so much better. Because to me, u two have totally different styles. Now, I don’t know much about dancing, but as far as I know, Ri is better at quick and light movements (such as popping right?) while Bae is better at abrupt and heavy movements. That’s what I think, and I think both of you are good. There should be no competition/ comparison here. Oh, and by the way, I actually hate all of the “labels” that you guys have, “dancing prince”, “power rapper”, “charismatic vocal”, “Smiling angel”, or “talented leader”. They just seem so…. fake to me you know…

Huuuuuhuhuuu, I think I’m done. I’m really really sorry because this is really really long but… I don’t know, it’s not like everyday that u got BB to read your letter right? :”)). So… you need to read it all, oK :(

Oh and btw, you know it already but I recommend you having some real lovers. I mean, I would love to see you al lovey-dovey with the ones you love (that sounds difficult tho) but yeah, just introduce ok? As a fangirl, I will be hurt a little, but it will not be long, and I enjoy seeing you together, it’ll be so cute :X. Btw, Bae ah, have u forgotten the promise to introduce us to your girlfriend by the end of 2010? ;))

Anyway guys, once again

1. I ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FIVE FOR WORKING HARD NOT JUST BEFORE YOUR DEBUT BUT SINCE THE DAY YOU STARTED YOUR DREAM. AND I ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU FOR TRYING TO BRING THE BEST POSSIBLE FOR VIP AND GENERAL MUSIC LISTENERS.

2. DON'T  CARE ABOUT OTHERS' HATEFUL OPINIONS  AND NEVER FORGET YOUR DREAMS, AS WELL AS THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HELPED YOU WITH IT.

P/S: I’m sorry, I sound really arrogant telling you all these stuff right? But that is what I want to tell you so, and what I wish for you…

I’m so sorry but I love you ~~

P/S 2: So, the story here is, I had my 2nd P/S once. But I think I may have mistakenly deleted it or done something to my post after editing it the last time, when I went back to add my (hopefully) final PS, I just found out that a large part of my post was missing. GOOD THING I SAVED IT IN MICROSOFT WORD. Still, coz I kept editing, I forgot to update the word file so anw.. i lost my 2nd PS :"((.

P/S 3: I said something before this, but I cant remember TT____TT

Anw, this should be my last PS (I dont know, tomorrow i may get excited and add something again @___@ this contest seriously needs to end @___@). Anw, Thank you for being BIGBANG. You have no idea how proud I am to be a VIP. Really. No Idea. And I'm also proud to know of and love YG Family. I may need know much about YG Family. I don't even listen to any other YG artists (it's like I listen to some 2NE1 some Gummy some Se7en some 1TYM some JinuSean some Underground) and I don't know much about you guys, but i dont know... I just know that I really love everyone in YGF. Guess my love is 'unconditional', Dae ah ).

OK, actually this doesnt count as the 4th PS because I planned to say this but I forgot. Just realized that I hardly praised you or talk about my talent. I dont know why haha. But yeah, you are good. Yes, you are good. No, actually YOU GUS ARE JUST STRAIGHTFORWARDLY AWESOME AND AMAZING AND COOL. But I know you're not the best. And I think you know you aren't. So, let's keep on trying, neh? Still, please rest when you are too tired. It hurts a lot reading news about anyone of you going to the hospital...

Guest Jiyong_s_Lollipop

gaaah i love BigBang

I love GD I love Kwon Jiyong oppa I love Big Bang. I love them so much that I don't know what could express my love for them through words.

I could only smile widely and spazz (hahaha)and admire their talent and their beauty, inside and out. They are all so talented that sometimes i thought it's amazing to have such people in the world and my life maybe different without them. BigBang you inspired me in so many ways: in achieving my dreams and goals, and in arts. Your music is so different and somehow it has the power to make me want to listen to it all the time and not get tired of easily. Unlike some other idols' songs, once their new song comes out, their old songs were forgotten and skipped everytime it shows on the iPod.

wow i didn't know i could say this much. I just love them and i could say it infinite times cuz thats the best way i oculd word my love.

I really love singing Big Bang songs randomly when someone says something and it reminds me of the song phrases ^.^ and I love love love drawing. I drew two tiny chibis of GD oppa, one from Breathe, and one from GD& TOP. But i can't find the picture of the one from Breathe....EDIT: I FOUND IT!!! :breathe_chibi_gd_by_lulupop0911-d3an4c3.jpg THough here is the mature GD&TOP one: http://lulupop0911.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d38vt6d kwon_jiyong_gd_and_top_by_lulupop0911-d38vt6d.jpg. I keep both of them in my locker at school ^^ so i could see them everytime i open my locker and i feel my love for GD oppa and his talent.

BIGBANG KEEP SMILING! (I BELIEVE YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST SMILES THAT COULD MAKE ANYONE HAPPY!...at least for me XD)

HWAITING!!!파이팅!!! 권지용오빠 사랑 합니다~!!! (<--- ^.^'' i'm sorry i don't know if that's right grammar....)

Guest Kallen_Langely

Big Bang really is one of my favourite bands ever. The first song by them I ever listened to was "Haru Haru," and the concept was just so great that I even found myself crying a little after reading the translations. Each member is unique and amazing in their own way--not like the other boy bands who consist of members who look and sound the same. Whether you choose to believe it or not, there isn't a lot of musical variety in America. No matter how many genres you divide American music into, they all end up sounding the same. But that's why I listen to Big Bang. They sing more than one genre of music. I'm not saying they're the only ones who do it, because there are definitely more groups besides them. But my point is that Big Bang does it--and they do it well. 

When I first got into them, they had already been on hiatus for about a year, but that never stopped me from listenting to their music. In fact, even now--almost an entire year later--I still find songs by Big Bang that I have yet to listen to. The hard thing about being their fan, though, is the fact that I live on the complete opposite side of the world as them. Transportation is so expensive now, especially with the fact that I'd need to book an international flight. And even though I understand bits and pieces of Korean, I'll never be able to really communicate with Big Bang. However, I do have a few friends who listen to Big Bang as well; although it's only a handful of people, just having friends that share my common tastes in music makes me feel happy. And even though I'll constantly be reminded that I live in America while they're in South Korea, I'll never stop being their fan.

I'm not an official member of V.I.P., I've never been able to attend any of their concerts, I have no access to purchase their merchandise, and I don't even have an MP3 player to put their music on.

But with the Internet and with my heart, I'll always be able to feel close to the band that I will always love.

I'm really looking forward to your comeback~ ^^ Big Bang, hwaiting! ♥

Guest ouley29

What are the odds for me living in Senegal, all the way in Africa to fall in love with Big Bang's music?

I guess you can call it destiny. 

Before I met their path, I wouldn't listen to anything else but US and French music. Nowadays, it really is the other way round.

I never thought I'd get so hooked, especially when listening to music in a language I didn't understand at all.

But Big Bang taught me one thing:

tkg8im1298423201.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That's how much I love them. Not only have I discovered their music, but also a new culture.

It's been a year already and each day, I can't help but fall harder for their music, but most specially for each member

Emily ♥s BIG BANG

:)

lalalaalal.jpg

I'm speechless at this point. I don't even know how to start this message... I have so much to say... First of all, I want to say thank you. Thank you for the music; I honestly wouldn’t have crazed about KPOP if it weren’t for you guys. Because of BIG BANG, I was able to enter the Korean music scene in 2008. Not only was I entertained by the songs, I also got into the culture of Korea. In a way, you guys lead me to it and I want to thank you for that too. Secondly, I want to give a message to each of the members.

Taeyang: Your type of music really suits my taste and your voice is very soothing. I adore R&B and I was excited when you decided to delve into that genre. All of your songs are equally wonderful to hear and I never ever get tired of them. Your music is never ever disappointing! If I had to choose a favorite, I liked “Where U At” the very most. The beat is crazy and the lyrics blew me. I want you to know that you should stick to what you love the most and follow it. You have GREAT potential. Keep doing what you’re doing. I’ll love you no matter what.

Seungri: Maknae, you are definitely improving music wise! Your recent mini-album is awesome! I was ecstatic when I heard that you were making a comeback. I have to say, all the songs are unique and suits you very well. Work hard and your efforts will shine in the end! You have the potential to strive farther.

Daesung: I’m still waiting for your next solo comeback! Your voice is very unique and I would love to hear more of it. I love how you always hold a smile and can bring cheer and laughter around people. I have to say, your smile is pretty contagious! I’ll wait patiently for your new music. I definitely can’t wait to watch “What’s Up!”

G-Dragon: I love how you stand out in your own special way. You don’t follow the flow and instead, provide a new one and I like that. It shows your creative side. You are definitely very talented and your songs are off the hook. Composing music is difficult but you work hard to get it done. Keep composing more; I’ll be looking forward to hear more!

T.O.P: Your raps are very very unique. I love your voice! It stands out amongst most and can be distinguished very quickly. I was amazed at “OH MOM.” That song is different from everything else but I like it. Word hard! You can achieve high goals too!

BIG BANG has the potential to soar higher. Everything you guys do just keeps getting better and better. Improvements are definitely recognized. Make sure you get enough sleep though! It’d be nice to know that you guys aren’t stressing too much because that’s not good for your health. Stay healthy for the fans’ sake! Keep smiling and remember to have a positive outlook. Ignore the negativity because it just isn’t worth it. Just throw your hands up in the air and party and don’t give a care (:

Knowing that BIG BANG is reading this is a prize itself ♥. I’ll always support you guys.

Until Whenever---- “you are the one in my life like an undying star

Emily

Guest nisssr3

annyeong haesayo big bang!

your korean comeback after 2 years really means a lot to me because i was only a vip in 2009 whereby big bang was on hiatus. even though big bang was not active as a group at that time, but it's your music and individual personalities that keep my interest in big bang. i can say that big bang's music is daebak and timeless! (i can imagine myself humming to bb's song even when i get older, hehe) after all big bang is not just a group idols but a group which consists of 5 different true artists. it's because of you i learn how to appreaciate music, learn to never give up and to follow our dream.

i'm looking forward to your future activities whether it's your korean or japanese activities! hopefully i'll be able to attend your concert one day to witness your powerful performance. finally, keep making music and remember vips will always be by your side to protect you! B-I-G B-A-N-G T-H-E B-E-S-T

saranghae & fighting!

-cheers from bruneian vip~ (will you come to brunei one day?)

ps: thank you soompi & yg for giving us, the international vips, such an awesome opprtunity!

last but not least, i'd like to share a video that i dedicated to our daesungie that i compiled for his birthday, thanks for making me smile!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCTeO6M1b9o

abie.gif

Dear Bigbang,

Hm, where do I even start?

Well, before I knew you guys, my life was pretty okay. Not too boring and not too exciting either. Just okay. And I was truly okay with that too. I’m usually a lazy person…someone who goes with the flow…who waits for smething to happen instead of actually working on something. Yep, that’s me. I never got addicted on anything so much…maybe animes, jpop, etc. But not to the point where I even proceeded into stalking and neglecting some of my responsibilities. Lol.

Then one day, I heard this really cool song from one of my friend’s profile page at crunchy. If there’s anything I’m interested most with after sleeping and being a lazy butt, it’s music. And hearing this new sound made me smile. The title was, “Everything”. I stayed on her profile until I listened to that song for 9473482034 times. I never got tired. I remember praising “these” korean guys for pronouncing English words so well. I was even surprised actually. The beat started off well…and I just can’t help but search on these words i read after the title of the song:

BIGBANG

I was pleased to see many results about “BIG BANG” when I typed the group’s name in the search box at google. I read each member’s profile…searched for pictures and went to the extent to watch videos of them in youtube. I stumbled upon their Lollipop MV. Something new to the eyes. It would be an understatement to say it was awesome. What i felt was beyond amazing. I just fell for the guy in pink.

It was G-dragon. (But before I found out his name, I thought he was the guy called TOP. Lol.)

I got more interested. The next video that was in the list was “Haru Haru”…Day by Day it says. I clicked on it and bam! I became one of your vips.

Until this day, I still find new interesting things about you guys. It’s like a never-ending journey. And I’m blessed to have the chance to walk the road wth you 5. So…THANK YOU.

Thank you for being more than an idol for me. It’s something you guys may never know, but you truly change people’s lives. At least you did for me.

Thank you for caring for us even in the littlest of ways. Greeting VIPs…acknowledging our support for you…and even wishing us good health. It makes me so happy. Though there are thousands of us who share with your love, it’s more than enough for me.

Thank you for “Until Whenever”. It may mean nothing to others but it means the whole world to us, vips. Just the thought that you guys actually had the idea to come up with a song to dedicate to us…it left me speechless when I first heard it and it still does that to me everytime.

Thank you for your hard work! And for suffering the consequences with it. Your health being at risk…your privacy…thank you for putting up with these hardships just to show the good side to us.

Thank you for your smiles! Especially when it’s hard for you to do so sometimes…It’s hard to force yourself. I know that. It’s never been easy to pretend. so thank you a lot. You’re truly admirable for focusing in making us happy instead of yourselves.

Thank you :)

I’ve fallen deep. Up to the extent where I can’t ever go back. Where I DON’T WANNA EVER GO BACK. I might have made it sound like you guys are bad influences but don’t misunderstand. XD I LOVE YOU GUYS. Whole-heartedly.

Whenever one of you gets hurt, i hurt twice as much. Whenever one of you sheds a tear, i die inside. That’s how much I feel connected to you. And that’s why I’ll do my best just like you guys. I’ll protect you too. I’ll take care of you.

I wish I could meet you in person someday. To tell you all these things. To express more of my admiration…my love for you guys. I wish there’s something this vip can do to show her gratitude for everything that has changed in her life because you have entered her life.

Is it weird that while I’m typing this, I feel nostalgic? I feel teary-eyed? Yeah. I’ve been in the fandom for 2 years only yet it’s as if Ive been loving you forever. And there wont be a time that I’d ever get tired from doing so.

Other fandoms may say they have the best idols. That they are the most blessed ones to be in that fandom…but nothing can compare to what you guys are in my heart. You’re not just the best. That’s too cliche for BIGBANG, right? And i’m not just blessed. I’M A VIP.

tumblrlavsezm3v21qblhod.gif

Forever a vip. And trust that it will be forever the only title I’ll have in the years to come as a kpop fan. <3

I’ll continue jamming with your beautiful songs. I’ll continue laughing at your dorky antics on-screen…I’ll continue loving you even from afar.

BIGBANG, you’re my undying stars. You deserve my undying love too <3

Love,

Forever your vip, Abie from the Philippines :)

P.S. I run a blog dedicated for you guys by the way :)

www.forevervip.tumblr.com

I have thousands of followers there already...

We are VIPs all over the world who spazz 24/7 for our heaven, BIGBANG

[screencaps]

argm.png

bigt.png

foresmall.png

P.P.S. I've also made a Song Cover of your song, Tell Me Goodbye before =)) It isnt much but hope you can take time to listen to it <3 I'm going to do covers for your other songs too now that I've gained more confidence in singing, thanks to you guys <3

Here's the youtube link to my cover:

Tell Me Goodbye Song Cover

XD I might have ruined the song though, I'm so sorry.

Hahaha. And I know I still need to work on my rapping, LOL

Anywayyyyyy,

Until Whenever, VIPs will be by your side <3

vipm.gif

Gosh, I just love you so much, Bigbang!

Words can't even explain how much.

I love you 5 so much that when I earn enough money,

I'd definitely fly to Korea just to watch you guys

perform live! I will cry in joy if that happens. Haha.

My biggest dream will

finally come true <3

Take care always, Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae, Choi Seunghyun, Kang Daesung and Lee Seunghyun!

- Abie Diola, 18, Philippines :)

OH MY GOD!

first of all since this is my chance to say something to THE ONE AND ONLY BIGBANG i am very excited

big-bang-bangs2.jpg

I've been a fan since 2006. They are the reasons why i fell in love with kpop. My first korean artist was se7en since at that time he was popular in hong kong. however when yg family was at mtv back there i came across bigbang. as soon as i heard bigbang's lalala and searched all over youtube for their songs. I was so excited for them and whenever they have a new song i would be so excited and jumpy. all my friends knows that i'm a big fan of bigbang. listening to their music has always been a way to cheer myself up. Your music is irreplaceable. I love every since member of bigbang, big bang would not be bigbang without each member. Mr. G-Dragon aka Kwon Jiyong is and inspiration, with all his compositions and lyrics there's no words to describe how enlighten i am. Taeyang... no matter how many times people say that name i will always think of dong youngbae for some reason, you are definitely a sun, your hardworking and persisting traits is inspiring to me. over the years you have gotten popular i still remember you and your braids from 2006. I love Wedding Dress alot. It's my most played song and I hope you can continue playing around with music and making your own songs like GD and TOP. Daesung, you were my first bigbang favorite member! when you smile you're so adorable. I love watching you on variety shows. I always laugh so hard at the things you do. Keep smiling and keep having fun on stage. TOP, my friend has a major crush on your sexiness but i like your funny side more. I still remember back then you and daesung would do funny things together. even though you have a strong and sexy side on stage, it's a special treat seeing your funny side. AND last but not least Seungri... you are my least favorite. You are so self center that I find it funny, but you won't get any girl that way. Sometimes you should be more thoughtful about the people around you.

STILL...

I LOVE BIGBANG FOREVER. BIG BANG FIGHTING! VIPs FIGHTING!

- Stephanie (Shu Li) Liu

New York City, USA

Archived