[UPDATED - WINNERS ANNOUNCED!] Show your love for Big Bang!

soomp

Guest i.am.a.VIP

:wub: JULY 29, 2010.. I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT DAY.. THAT WAS THE DAY THAT I FELL

IN LOVE WITH YOUR MUSIC..THAT TIME, I SAW A MUSIC CHANNEL WHERE ALL YOUR SONG WERE PLAYED..

IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT.. AFTER THAT DAY, I RESEARCHED SO MUCH THINGS ABOUT YOU GUYS AND

INSTANTLY BECAME A VIP..  THIS IS A GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO THANK YOU GUYS...

LET ME EXPLAIN IT TO YOU:

BIGBANG is the one that changed my thoughts about

what music really is.. it's not about making money, gaining popularity or whatsoever,

but it is about expressing ur emotions.. even though i don't understand them, i can feel it,

and that's because they put all their emotions and hard work there...

BIGBANG made me realize that even though there are many problems in ur life, just believe

in urself and u will surpass it.. whenever i have the baddest day, when i listen to your music, it seems like

my problems were gone, like it doesn't exist anymore.. i'm so lucky that i found out about you guys, i can't

imagine myself listening to other band or person's music that i can't even relate to.

BIGBANG.. when they're making albums and new music, they make sure that us, vips will be satisfied.. they don't think

about how much sleep they are taking or spendiind the night making good music, instead they're thinking of us fans.. they always make sure their music is good

enough to inspire us...

PERSONAL MESSAGES:(i rather call u guys from your real names ;))

KWON JI YONG: kwon leader!!!! i adore you,(you are my favorite member)i love how passionate you are when it comes to music. the lyrics in every

song that you make is very true, i can really relate to it like it is personally made for me.. i'm so sorry i wasn't there during your hard times because

i still didn't know about bigbang that time, but I'm surprised how you overcome all that problems.. thank you for making good music!

take good care of yourself and your family! i will always pray for your dreams to come true!!  keepi it up!:lol:

CHOI SEUNG HYUN: you have the most unique voice i've ever heard!  i love how different you are on and off stage..  you are doing well

in your acting! stay healthy and contiinue reaching your dreams!! your doing a great job!

DONG YOUNG BAE: when i watch your shows, i see how you practice hard to satisfy your fans.. your doing a great job! were really satisfied..all of my friends that doesn't know kpop knows you because of wedding dress.. i believe that the girl that is right for you is just there.. who will not faall for that smile and personality?..don't pressure yourself too much for work okay?^_^

stay healthy! make your dreams come true!! FIGHTING!!!

KANG DAE SUNG: seeing your smile feels refreshing.. even though there is the time where your father disagree with you, you still

smile.. i like your personality.. your voice is angelic!! you are blessed with a very great gift from God.. take care, stay healthy..

reach your dreams!!

LEE SEUNG RI: you are different from the other maknaes i've seen.. i love your wit, smile and your personality.. don't be sad you

will find the perfect person for you.. there is always someone waiting for you out there, just wait for the right time when it will come..

don't stop reaching your dreams!! be healthy!!

I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU GUYS AND YOU'VE BEEN A BIG PART OF MY LIFE..

THANK YOU GOD FOR MAKING BIGBANG EXIST IN THIS WORLD!!!!

- CZESKA(PRONOUNCED AS CHESKA) FROM THE PHILIPPINES!!!

• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xsakurahanax

Hello Big bang! ^o^!!

I've been following you guys since I watched the MV of Haru Haru~ (Pretty late hahaha)I really liked your early style of R'N'B music, it was really different compared to other artists at the time. (Well at least the other Korean artists I was listening to.) Over the years, I've listened to all of your songs that you guys released. :D! I really liked the Candle, Stay (my favourite song of all time! Played it like 300 times in one day according to my itunes.... haha), Tell me Goodbye and Haru Haru~ You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the hard work you all put in to each song! Thanks for sharing your talents with us! :D! And most of alll~~~ (drumrolls~) Thanks for always blowing my mind with every song you guys release!

GD- Your a great leader to big bang! Always creating songs that touch many of your fans~ Always having really good fashion sense! Thanks for making every big bang album so great! :3

Taeyang- I really liked your song "Wedding Dress" and also "Where U at". Congratulations on getting into the charts overseas as well for "Wedding Dress"! (I think I remember seeing it somewhere that it got in the top 100 or something in Europe =___= Drat short term memory..) I think your dancing is really awesome and smoooth~ Keep up the awesome work!

T.O.P- I watched you in variety shows. MAN! You act a lot different compared to what you portray yourself! Its so nice to the light side of you~ :3 You should smile and laugh more often! :D SHOW THE WORLD YOUR EPIC SMILEEE~~~~ <3

Daesung- Watching you dance Bo beep bo beep in a variety show, made me burst out laughing. The red hair was interesting too. XD! I love the fact that you seem like the goofball in the group. Making everyone laugh~ And generally showing that being a star isn't just about the fame~ Its about having fun too! :D

Seungri- The King of Table Tennis (or so you say HAHAHA), I like your choreograph work for big bangs songs! Its so nice to see the artists themselves working on the dance! Putting in their own effort and making every dance that you choreograph so awesome! :D Thanks for your hard work! :D

Take care of yourselves!!! And keep on amazing us with your songs! I'm eagerly awaiting your comeback album (*_*+!) MUST GET! I hope you guys will consider Australia as a possible place for a concert! AusVIPs are waiting for you~ :D Keep up with all of your good work! And STUN us with your new songs!!! :'D

With love and Support~

hanan.jpg

Hana

"Big bang~ 2010~ L-O-L-L-I-P-O-P~~" XD!!!

BIG BANG?!? HEEEEEY, WHATS UP? (:

Since I'm not gifted in anything remotely creative, I'll just send my love LOL

I'm super excited about your comeback! And I think it's really inspiring watching you guys grow into a group who are unafraid to explore the music world. You guys seem to be having so much fun making music, it makes me jealous at times!

Well, once I've manage to save up on some cash, you guys will definitely be seeing me in your next concert, so stick around yeah?

Love Jessica, your biggest Melbourne FAN

Heyyy. (: .

The contest sounds promising, but I don't think I have the time or motivation to do it. It's not your fault, trust me, I'm just too lazy to do it.

I first knew you through MMVs. Maple music videos if you don't know; there were tons of mmvs on lies and haru haru but I never really bothered to look. However, one fine day, curiosity and boredom got the better of me and I listened to the songs. But really, I think, it was really soompi that got me into you guys.

I don't really know what to say that has already been said on the forums and I don't know how to make it special because I'm just the boring me. Plus, I'm sure it gets pretty tiring reading the same messages over and over again, despite how much you love your fans. Imagine you're a teacher and marking a gazillion of compositions with the same storyline... -shudders-

Anyway, I just want to say that never give up, as cliche as it seems, doing what you love. Keep on fighting even when the world is against you. (Though that doesn't apply to you all...) Lastly, thank you. Really sincerely, thank you for producing all these great songs. I really don't know what else to say , so I'm gonna end here. (coughsawkwardlycoughs).

Sincerely yours ,

Mika. (:.

PS: Looking forward to your new album. c:

BIG BANG I LOVE YOU!!

Always and forever. I first heard your songs back when I was in year 8 in 2007. My friend was playing Last Farewell on speaker and I instantly fell in love with your songs. To me your song style was unique, something that captured me straight away. You were the group that brought me into the kpop world and I became another kpop fan. Over time I've unfortunately moved away from kpop yet you guys have stayed with me and I got really excited when I heard you were making a comeback. It's been so long since I've heard you all together as an album :D

When I went back to China last year I went into every CD store that I saw hoping to find your CD. The only one i managed to find was your Big Bang Japanese album which I didn't mind having as my first album of you guys. I personally love the song Stay in it and made my friend, who vowed to never like kpop, like the song Stay too. While in China I also bought many posters of Big Bang however my room being too small, I had to give them away to my friends. I wish to one day own all of your CDs. If I were to name my favourite song of you guys it would be a tie between Lies, Last Farewell, and Haru Haru.

It makes me sad to say that I never found time to make pictures of you guys but I keep a folder of pictures I find online. I know I have no chance of winning this contest anyway because I've never won anything in my whole life. I was someone on the unlucky side. But I want to at least leave you a message because this is probably the only time I do.

To the members:

GD: I love your style. It's so unique that they should just name a new trend as GD :)

TOP: I melt whenever I hear your rapping

Taeyang: You are my favourite out of the group. I love your song Only Look At Me

Seungri: You were my first love out of the group ... before Taeyang now ^^;

Daesung: Why are you so cute?

Lastly to Big Bang my wish is that you'd come to Australia. Many of us are crazy here for you guys. I've never been any concert in my life but if you were to come to Australia I'd make you guys the first concert I go to :P

I still remember it was on the 2007 MKMF awards show that I first came to know about Big Bang.

I just fell in love with the performance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcmEbHviL9A

I was so impressed with the performance that I started finding information about Big Bang and buying your albums.

Back then, KPOP wasn't as HOT in Singapore as it is now so I had quite a hard time buying the albums. T.T

But thank God for a Singapore radio station that played Korean music and a kind soul online, I managed to get quite a number of the albums! (:

In 2008, I joined a contest where I had to write about my favorite Korean group in 50 words or less.

I chose to write about Big Bang of course.

And, I won! (:

I wrote something like I love Big Bang because they are so REAL.

❤ Ji Yong for his talent in writing such beautiful lyrics.

❤ Young Bae cause he is scared of girls.

❤ TOP's sexy deep voice.

❤ Daesung's huge and warmth smile daedaepr3.gif

AND ❤ Seungri cause his eyebags looks like mine.panda.gif KEKE~

maknaebn6.gifBy the way Seungri, I don't think broccoli works well cause I've been eating it since I watched you say that on Manwon Haengbok and my eyebags are still the same. T.T

Then in 2009, when I went to Korea for holiday I went Big Bang merchandise crazy and bought albums, posters, socks and a light stick!

Till date, I have quite a number of BB albums, the official lightstick from the YGEshop (thank you for making it international!), a non-official lightstick, BB bandana, tonnes of posters that line my wall and quite a few other knick knacks.

Oh and not forgetting the solo albums! I even have Taeyang's Solar Deluxe Edition which I love to death! ❤❤❤

2010 had to be the best year yet!

Since Big Bang came to Singapore for K-pop night Big Bang was truely the highlight of the show! It was pure EPIC-NESS!!! I was screaming my head off during their whole performance that I lost my voice for a week after that. >.< But it was worth it! (: You guys really rocked the stage. I love watching YG artiste on perform. You guys always look like you are having a blast which makes us fans have a blast watching you guys. (: You guys also have this stage presence and charisma that attracts everyone's attention. I'm glad I got to experience that live. (:

I really wish you guys would do a full concert in Singapore. I will definitely buy tickets.

Looking forward to your comeback! Tonight~

I've pre-ordered the 4th Mini Album and I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Anyways to end this whole thing off here is some of the fan arts that I did.

Because of this pair of shoes, I got to share about my love for BB with quite a number of people. (:

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0209-2.jpg

DSC_0207-2.jpg

I actually have a 2NE1 pair as well but I'll save that for another time. (:

Did I mention that 2NE1 is my favorite girl band? They are.

I'm totally YG bias! (:

These are kinda old...did them like 2-3 years ago...

taeyangbanner.jpg

whatadorkgd4.jpg

friendsterbkgbr0.jpg

Big Bang, keep up the good work and I will support you guys forever!

So happy to Bigbang Will be hear our voice!! We are Turkish VIP

i love so much big bang

so my family and my friends thiking i m crazy but i dont care

because i know they are best !!!

So We are Turkish VIP have fan Club

It's for TurkishVIP

We made some Videos for them and added our Youtube channel

It's name BigBangTurkey Channel

and this is our videos PLS Watch them !

and see how we are love you guys!!!! ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_Y3aRY0Ac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjcdmAfmpM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHMGrk115Jw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm9Hm1TTJqo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPzrbI4-PhA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlIeAyqZPw

Our Videos will be come !!!

BIGBANG WE ARE REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU AND PLS TELL SOMETHING FOR TURKISHVIP

!!!!!

Guest IBTeeeh_

HEY-YO ! I'm Teeh and im 13 years old.

I LOVE BIG BANG !~ AND YG FAMILY !~

One of my goals before I die is to Audition for YG Ent. before 2012 ~

I have so much Big Bang gifs its not funny, i lalalove their music. it has inspired me alot.

Jiyoung !~ I have chose to pursue a music career mainly because of you (YG Family inspired me aswell)

Ever since i saw this photo with one of your quotes, i realized i want to pursue a music career ~

I do okay in school but not good enough, i keep thinking about music. So this year i have gave up one of my subjects to take music.

I was scared to take music at school because people stuff up class then i dont get to sing. There was also a phase where i was to scared to audition for YG, but then my friend had a talk with me and asked me why i was scared, i told her it's because i dont want to have surgery, i dont want the compony i audition for to sell me for my sexual image and ect.

Recently I auditioned for JYP, i was one of the first to audition. A month later I found out they were looking for a typical small and cute asian girl that can be sexy, but im a tall, model like girl that can sing and has a passion for music.

Your never around these days so i had to find something that will distract me, so i recently became really into BEAST/B2ST. but i feel guilty, it's as if i now know them more than you.

I chose YG as my ultimate company cause  i think thats the only company that gets recognized for MUSIC and not sexual appearance.

Also music can change my mood really quickly. Right now im listening to Tell Me Goodbye and it's hitting me pretty hard. I feel sad-ish .

I fell in love with BIG BANG + YG in 2009. And my role model is Teddy Park. I have writtensome english ver. of YG  Family artist's songs. But i havent shown anyone except my friends. i only posted Go Away - 2NE1 eng. ver. on my tumblr ( http://ibteeeh.tumblr.com/ ) it's one of my first post's.

Hopefully you see them one day ~

In the mean time I shall actually go finish my work and study more music and dance ~

Thank you for this opportunity and blessing me with amazing music ~

Love Teeh. (Vaaitino Ah Foon)

WE GOT TO KNOW BIG BANG,ACTUALLY TAEYANG, ONE YEAR AND TWO MONTHS AGO. THE FIRST SONG WE LISTENED TO WAS WEDDING DRESS AND WE SAW SOME PICS OF HIM AND OF COURSE THE VIDEO. WE IMMEDIATELY FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM *.* HIS APPEARANCE,HIS VOICE AND HIS DANCE MOVES ENCHANTED US FROM THE FIRST TIME^.^ ON THE SAME DAY WE STARTED TO SEARCH FOR HIM ON THE INTERNET,YOURUBE TEC. AND WE FOUND OUT THAT HE IS A MEMBER OF BIG BANG. OF COURSE WE STARTED UPLOADING HIS SOLO SONGS AND BIG BANG'S SONGS AND UNTIL TODAY WE DON'T LISTEN TO ANY OTHER MUSICIAN OR GROUP. WE CAN'T EVEN NAME OTHER MUSIC 'REAL MUSIC'. THE OTHER MEMBERS ARE GOOD AS WELL BUT OUR SWEETHEART, OUR BABY IS YOUNGBAE. SINCE WE KNOW HIM WE LEARNED TO FORGET ABOUT OUR PROBLEMS AND WE FINALLY HAVE A REASON TO SMILE. AT FIRST WE CHECKED EVERY MINUTE THE NEWS AROUND HIM AND BIG BANG AND SEND HIM EVERY MONTH LETTERS AND PRESENTS. ALSO, SINCE ABOUT HALF A YEAR AND MORE, WE OWN A FANSITE DEDICATED TO YOUNGBAE. IN EVERY BREAK AT SCHOOL WE HURRY TO THE ROOM WHERE THE COMPUTERS ARE AND CHECK OUT THE NEWS AROUND HIM AND POST THEM ON OUR SITE^^ WE WANT TO SHOW HIM OUR BIG LOVE THAT REALLY CAN'T BE DESCRIBED IN WORDS- JUST LIKE HIS AMAZING HOTNESS;)- AND THAT WE WILL KEEP SUPPORTING HIM FOREVER AND IN EVERYTHING. WE ALSO STARTED LEARNING KOREAN AND WE'RE GOING TO WRITE A VERY IMPORTANT PROJECT IN SCHOOL ABOUT THE KOREAN LANGUAGE AND TAEYANG:)

SINCE WE KNOW HIM WE REALLY STARETD LIVING. HE IS THE REASON BECAUSE WE SMILE AND FIGHT FOR OUR AIM:TO TRAVEL TO SOUTH KOREA AND MEET HIM ONCE! AFTER FINISHING SCHOOL WE'LL TAKE A FLIGHT AND GO IMMEDIATELY TO SOUTH KOREA! WE WILL FIGHT FOR IT BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING WE REALLY WANT! WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM*.* EVERYTHING ON HIM IS JUST SOO HOT, SEXY , CUTE, SWEET, ADORABLE AND UNIQUE! HIS SWEET CHARACTER IS LIKE NO THER, HIS VOICE ANGELIC, HIS DANCE MOVES CAN KILL SOMEONE, HIS FACE IS SOOO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY AND HIS BODY SOOO HOT! THERE ISN'T A BOY LIKE HIM! WE'RE SOOO GLAD THAT HE COMES BACK! SINCE SOLAR WE MISSED HIM SOO  MCUH! REALLY,WE CAN'T DESCRIBE OUR LOVE FOR HIM IN WORDS! WE WOULD DO EVERYHING TO MEET HIM ONLY ONCE OR TO GET A SIGNATURE OF HIM EVEN IF IT'S ONLY A PIECE OF PAPER WITH A SMALL POINT ON IT! WE'RE SOO EXCITED FOR THE COMEBACK!  WE ALWAYS PRAY THAT OUR SUNSHINE STAYS HEALTHY AND THAT HIS WISHES BECOME TRUE! IF WE HAD THE CHANCE WE WOULD COME TO KOREA NOW AND CHEER HIM ON THERE...BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE TOO FA AWAYS... WE HOPE HE KNOWS HOW MUCH WE LOVE HIM AND THAT WE WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT HIM...WE'RE SOO GLAD THAT W WONDERFUL PERSON LIKE HE EXISTS!

WE WILL KEEP HWAIIIING AND LOVONG HIM FOREVER!!!

YOUNGBAE OPPA SARANGHAE FOREVER!!!

DEAR YOUNGBAE OPPA,

WE WILL LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!!! YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN OUR LIFES!!! SARANGHAE YONGWONHIII!!!

I don't know how else to show my love for Big Bang except through writing this message. I hope you can feel the love (tonight...)

BIGBAAAANG! Hi I'm Samantha, an Aussie VIP :)

I've loved you guys since "Goodbye Baby". It was the first Korean song I listened to and the song that got me hooked on Korea. I seriously loved that MV. Well it's been a couple of years since then but, boy, have you guys grown! I would just like to say congratulations and thank you for all your hard work and dedication. You boys are the like shining beacon in my life, particularly now since I've just started university and it's horrible! That wasn't too creepy, was it? Haha. Also, all five of you as one on the stage is just pure awesomeness. I hope you all keep being amazing and working hard! I look forward to all your future activities (please, oh pleeeease come to Sydney) and congratulations on the new album! (I love it.)

And here are a few last words to each of the members:

TOP TOP TOP - Your rapping skills are off. the. hook. I love your deep, husky voice. It's so sexy! I'm also blown away by your acting. You're so multitalented :)

Jiyong - Oh, how I wish I could see you in the flesh for even a millisecond.. I'll keep dreaming :( Boy, how is it that you are so talented? What did you eat when you were a child? I know you don't like being called a genius but come on you are a genius. ly4l <3

Youngbae - I loove your vocals. They melt me. And dude, your moves are friggin' hot. That's all I'm gonna say ;)

Daesung - Haha, you always bring a smile to my face with that bright personality of yours. I hope to keep seeing you on variety shows! Keep up the great work :)

Seungri - HI! You are so witty and hilarious. Thank you.

So that's all from me for now. I wish I could think of more to say to you guys but I can't.. My brain hurts from thinking too much :(

I will leave you with these words....

You wouldn't believe how many Aussie VIPs there are. (Yes, I am suggesting that you guys come down under for a tour!)

Thank you Big Bang & thank you Soompi!

xSAM

PS. It is totally cool how you mention September 19th in "This Love" cos that's my birthday! We were destined to be.

Guest Y.smine.

BIG BANG, SARANGHAE <3<3 Haha that's probably the >.< But before I start, I want to thank SOOMPI and YG ENTERTAINMENT, For this amazing opportunity. You guys rock <3

I was introduced to KPOP back in 2009, and instantly fell in love with the group I got introduced with. Yes yes, that's ofcourse BIG BANG! I was seriously amazed by everything. Those high quality Music Videos, those awesome HD live performances, everything. I felt that all of the songs had a special meaning, so I decided to learn some korean since I didn't understand anything at all >.< So after I got the hang of the lyrics I was amazed at how good the lyrics we're. And when I found out that some of the BIG BANG members wrote them, My heart 100% went to you Big Bang. I was amazed how you all good write such good lyrics, and compose songs. You don't see this these days. I don't know what else to say, hehe. I just love you all. The music, everything. The passion you all guys have for music, its amazing. Kwon Jiyong, amazing leader, smooth raps always melt my heart. You're a super/awesome/GREAT leader, I'm super proud. Its kind of hard to take care of 4 guys, but you all are so understanding to eachother, its amazing. Dong Youngbae, your amazing sexy voice, superb dancing skills and the cutest eyesmile ever plus shy personality and you do have a funny side too and I love you for that Mr. I Need A Girl hehe xD. Kang Daesung, the smiling angel! You're voice, so much emotion, so beautiful to the ears, I just love it. Your funny personality, and gawd I loved you in Family Outing <3 The dumb and dumber brothers, haha. Choi Seunghyun, youre funny personality, I just crack up everytime I see you on variety shows, please appear more but dont overwork yourself <3 You're sexy husky voice, the rapping, it's oh-so amazing <3 Lastly the Baby Panda, aka Lee Seunghyun, Youre voice, its also very beautiful to the ears. Youre amazing dancing skills aswell, I never forget those days when you we're training to debut, you improved in no time <3 And ofcourse I love you're funny variety skills, always making me smile when I feel down <3<3 I LOVE YOU GUYS, AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT <3

I might have written stuff where you're like erm? But I was too excited and didn't know what to write and yeah.. I wanted to support you all and show my love to you all. Kwon Jiyong, Kang Daesung, Dong Youngbae, Lee Seunghyun and Choi Seunghyun <3<3 . Did you know I'm from the Netherlands? Yes yes, you all have fans from the Netherlands. Please if you do visit Europe some time, do visit the Netherlands <3 Ducth VIPS will be waiting <3<3 Also, bring 2NE1 along, haha Huge Blackjack also. I just love YG ENTERTAINMENT artists <3 Huge fan, not for the looks, but for the passion for music <3 Looks is a bonus <3<3

Stay Healthy <3<3

Greetz, Yasmine.

This time i want write my feling for G-Dragon !!

fist time i met you 2008 !

and then i fall in love ! i know so may people love you ~~

i m big fan of you ~

maybe you arent read my post but i dont care i will hope to you read it ~

(god pls he be read it)

i think you dont know how many Turkish People like you!!

anyway

i really want to see you this is my dream !!

yes ! and you know i will meet you a day i dont know when but i think i will!~

ahh~~G-dragon do you know how may people are kidding me for that!

they are saying i m in dream because it wont be come true

because you are big star and for that i cant ever never to see you in my life T_T but i dont care ~!

i will Always Keep the Faith!!!!!so

i have a problem to it's about i cant buy anything about you

because in Turkey they arent selling T_T

YG pls hear me we(TurkishVIP) want a big shop from you !!~

Hope god be with you and good luck for your new ALBUM

You are always best dont worry about it !!!

FOREVER BIGBANG!!!!!!!

Guest martinuh

I CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU ARE GONNA READ THIS!!?!  I've always wanted to let Big Bang know my thoughts and feelings but now that I have the chance, my mind is blank. 0___0 I don't know what to say that won't make me seem like just an other obsessed fangirl... xD

But I've read many of the entries and I must  say that I am proud of my fellow VIPs!! You all show how much we love  Big Bang :'D

Big Bang for me is not the reason I got into kpop, but the reason I changed my view on kpop. I love other artists and groups, but Big Bang  will always be different. The reason I got into kpop was that is was fun, and easy to listen to, and it got my mind on other things. But when I discovered your music (should I say "you" or "Big Bang"? XD It feels so personal!), I was blown away, it is full of feel and passion! It shows that all of you are living your dream through being a member of Big Bang. Your music feels so REAL. Your style is forever unique, and only yours :) Every member Big Bang completes Big Bang, and I love the way you all bring something unique, something of your own, to the group. You cooperate so well, to make the best quality music.

All the hard work you've gone through has resulted in this great success. I admire you for that. I feel like I can learn from all of you, to be determined and fight for what I care about and what I want.

The way you and your music speak to all of us international VIPs, who don't know korean, is admirable! Stay strong and confident, chase your dreams, always remember all the fans who will support you no matter what, and I mean NO MATTER WHAT. :'D Get stronger from the hard times, treasure the good times, and always look forward for tomorrow. Be the BIG BANG you want to be! When you are happy, VIPs are happy - remember to place yourself at the top of the priority list sometimes :)

I enjoy watching you all, trying to figure out what is going on inside your minds, trying to figure out who exactly are BIG BANG? I hope to be seeing you alot in the futurrreee :D

Lots of love to the five brightest shining stars, Choi Seunghyun, Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung and Lee Seunghyun!

Guest BIGBANG4LIFEE

HOW MUCH I LOOOOVEEEEE BIGBANG:

I was introduced to many k-pop bands in the past but when big bang debuted i knew that hands down they were the best. Which makes me really excited for your up coming mini-album!  Besides your music that makes you guys unique and original it was your personalities. With your cute and quirky humorous characters, you werent scared to show who you really were to you fans, because whats not to love about bigbang? :wub: While waiting for your come back i have been listening to all your albums all over again which makes me all the more excited! :D Thank you for bringing some AMAZING styles of music to k-pop! For the whole month of february i have been anxious to hear your new album and was all i could think about!  to be honest my love for k-pop had been on hiatus waiting for your album to come out... >________<

Some of my all time favourite bigbang songs are:

- number 1

-lies

-haru haru

-love club

-gara gara go!

-lollipop 1

-lollipop 2

- thank you & you

- tonight

- my heaven

the list can go on and on but ill keep it short xDD

You guys have been my role model for everything! you are very inspiring and love what you do so you work hard for it! which is exactly what i am doing! even thougj we havent met the music that you have wrote makes me feel very close to you guys. which makes me even sadder when something bad happens to you guys. Even when you guys are going through hardships you keep fighting!

That is why im happy to say that im a proud VIP from the start! BIGBANG FIGHTING~!!!!! AND IM REALLY PROUD OF YOU GUYS!

PS.1- Gdragon: YOU ARE AMAZING! Keep doing what your doing! your music is fantastic!  and your lyrics are full of meaning which makes your music even better! and your vocals are incredible!! Your leadership skills are great. keep up the good work! ilysm! btw- your song "obsession" is my favourite!

PS.2-  T.O.P: Your voice is incredible! i love your personality! your always happy! keep writing music and never stop! <3

PS.3-Daesung: You are so talented! you can dance you can sing you have the WHOLE package! keep up what your doing!

PS.4- Taeyang: You are an AMAZING dancer! i was so happy when you released you "solar" album! keep the great work!! <3

PS.5- Seungri: Last but not least seungri! you are very talented! your new album is amazing! your voice is fantastic! keep up the amazing work! <3

oooops! forgot to mention! this is some of the love from canada! hope to see you sometime here! it would make all your VIPS here happy! <3 ily!

Even if i dont win this competition i just want to let you guys know that im proud of you! we are ALL proud of you!

LOTTA LOVE FROM,

ALICE <3 :D

B-I-G-B-A-N-G-T-H-E-B-E-S-T-!!!

some pictures:

tumblr_lh7wmf5cp21qa3cdao1_500.png

tumblr_lh7dhoLuIh1qb7oe1o1_500.gif

tumblr_lh7vp9sLZO1qzj3cro1_500.jpg

tumblr_lh7guyFqj51qzj8jto1_500.png

tumblr_lh0ym9Kkt01qb7oe1o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lh1d3jIgyn1qb6ftho1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lgr8vowK131qb4xybo1_250.gif little jiyong! <3 :3 cutieee

tumblr_lgr1l31j4D1qal6txo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgkg1takZV1qb7oe1o1_r1_500.gif

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE PICTURES!!! <3 I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Wow BigBang is Back !!!!!!

<font color="#000000" face="Verdana"><span id="result_box" class="long_text">Every day I bore my best friend by sending teasers and yelling on the phone! I can't stop :rolleyes:! I talk to everyone even if no-one cares about me! ^_^

Argh, my message have been cuted ! It had to be full ! n_n

(..)

(Wow BigBang is Back !!!!!!

Every day I bore my best friend by sending teasers and yelling on the phone! I can't stop ! I talk to everyone even if no-one cares about me! ^_^")

We look forward  a tour in Europe! Hehe, Paris does not interest you?! ;D

I want to hear and see TOP - & all the others of course: The smile of GD, TaeYang 's dance and heard the voices of Seung Ri and Dae Sung!

Love Ya' ♥ ♥

Archived