[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest pallycute

That's what we call a cliffhanger, finally they did it in a right time. Good job City Hunter staffs!!

I haven't watched eps 7, but based from all your posts, it seems great episode. Thanks hunters :)

I want to post Lee Yun Sung New Transfrom :lol:

02468732.jpg

source: DC

Guest lemonsorbet

uhhh i have a major concern!

i only watched some snippets, but i noticed in ep 7 ys' mom gives nn some kimchee. Before, NN had told YS her gomo(aunt on dads side) gives her kimchee all the time, when she was giving him the first batch. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! hope i misunderstood something!

That's what we call a cliffhanger, finally they did it in a right time. Good job City Hunter staffs!!

I haven't watched eps 7, but based from all your posts, it seems great episode. Thanks hunters :)

I want to post Lee Yun Sung New Transfrom  :lol:

*quoted image*

source: DC

Pallycute, thank you!

I absolutely, unequivocally, love his transformation.  SHOW, what are you doing to me?!:wub::lol:

First the mask and now this.  Did they just shift gears on us? 

Loving this show, more and more.  Go LMH!

@lemonserbet

the aunt she refer to is the one that works in with prosecutor. remember how the prosecutor said he has 'spy' all over watched for Nana. As for YS mom, she said that she reminds her of her mom. Whenever she miss her mom, she'll came to met her.

Guest lemonsorbet

@lemonserbet

the aunt she refer to is the one that works in with prosecutor. remember how the prosecutor said he has 'spy' all over watched for Nana. As for YS mom, she said that she reminds her of her mom. Whenever she miss her mom, she'll came to met her.

phew thank gooodness, and thanks for clearing this up.

i almost flipped my furniture upside down in protest. hehehe ;)

Some more pictures from the latest episode...

Really loved this scene. Nana was such a sweetheart here, trying to cheer up YS.

21353713.jpg

60215312.jpg

Look at this sweety :wub: Love his smile ^_^

96091086.jpg

55698134.jpg

And then came the angst >_< (many pictures, so I'll put them in the spoiler tag)

62834815.jpg

63531521.jpg

69456293.jpg

75374093.jpg

96294959.jpg

23861399.jpg

42441062.jpg

100yd.jpg

101kn.jpg

102wk.jpg

103zs.jpg

104vrb.jpg

105sn.jpg

Source: DC

Guest good123

Medium Quality

City Hunter Ep. 07

200 MB MKV File

cityhuntere07xvidhanrel.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://hotfile.com/dl/121003799/a322d97/City.Hunter.E07.XviD-HANrel.mkv.html

or

http://www.wupload.com/file/19046174/City.Hunter.E07.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.fileserve.com/file/ETd99du/City.Hunter.E07.XviD-HANrel.mkv

or

http://www.easy-share.com/1916086094/City.Hunter.E07.XviD-HANrel.mkv

I think they stopped showing the preview for future episodes now? Damnnn, I can't wait LOL I keep refreshing this thread for more spoilers D: it's even worse that I couldn't watch/stream the last 3 episodes due to slow internet connection x(

When is YS going to reunite with his mom? :tears: I really hope she's ok and not seriously sick or anything. It's going to break my heart if they don't end up spending much time together because of something after all these years apart.

FINGERPRINTS ON THE GUN OMG. If he gets found out through this I'm going to be really angry D: But if they don't even bother checking for fingerprints then it's going to be unbelievable....

What a great cliffhanger this time!

FINGERPRINTS ON THE GUN OMG. If he gets found out through this I'm going to be really angry D: But if they don't even bother checking for fingerprints then it's going to be unbelievable....

I think it may be possible that he used the same trick as his surrogate father during the scene with the glass of juice.

The presidential candidate's handsy son is cute. If Nana doesn't want him, I don't mind having a little fling with him. This the kind of drama I like - stimulates both my mind and my eyes. :sweatingbullets:

Oh, and there's not enough fan service. They should have made those two fight with their shirts off.

Any explanation for why the Nana and her co-bodyguard didn't intervene?

Guest aznDLF.

this is getting more and more epic as each episode comes out.

GeeGee, it looks like this might turn out to be a sad ending to the drama

Guest Juri.77

Being a lurker for a few days, I finally decided to post something after that amazing episode of today! (and because I feel a bit lonely to spazz alone lol)

What an amazing episode it was, omg. It's been a few months since I get hooked by a drama and I have to say that City Hunter is getting better and better. And it's only the 7th episode! I think the cliffhangers are going to be worst weeks after weeks! haha

I didn't expected that ending, seriously. I was like "no way, no way, no way." And the scene was beautifully filmed, I particularly liked Lee Min Ho's eyes. I can't wait for tomorrow.

And I really love his chemistry with Nana/Park Min Young. I'm getting so obsessed, hahaha. Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. :lol:

Anyway, I'm really excited for tomorrow's episode!