[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Hmm... Nana looks bigger than a B-cup there or is it just me? :D

Anyway, does he get shot or something? I guess he'll be hurt in that scene. One more day to go!

Realistically, Jin Pyo should have cleaned his money in some legitimate businesses because there's got to be a legal explanation for Yoon Sung's wealth.

I wonder if YS will notice her D-cup???  LOL, she definitely should not be anyone's bodyguard exc for YS's....

Well, the Blue House is not very thorough in performing its background checks so whatever daddy came up must be fine....

Guest dramaok

ahha! you're right, maybe she's wearing a padded bra now? AHHA!

Since Jin Pyo is known as some Korean American businessman and philanthropist, I guess he invested his money somewhere in the US?

lol you are so naughty why are you looking at her boobs. :phew:

i am not sure about JPyo being a real philanthropist. i think that was pretense to provide money to the deceased elite force guy's kids?

btw did you all LOL at Mr. Hudson's English? and our hottie Prosecutor's? heehee

P>S> hope Lee Min Hot is 100% fine. oh no an injury shot in the drama too. but dayam hot sexy shoulder.s

clockwatcher, I was thinking when I saw that pic of PMY posted.. and saw that..

but I didn't brought up that topic here.. and you just did it.

hahah :lol:

I agree, LMH has got a one-damn-hot-sexy-shoulders too...

too PERFECT...

he is a DAZZLING creature :wub:

hi everyone, my first post.

i'm not a silent lurker. (nobody asks? ouh yeah.. lol)

emmm..... being hiatus of watching drama about a month, and then try to find is there any interesting show to cure my withdrawal of city hunter successor drama. lol

i've tried another rom-com wed-thurs drama in "neighbour tv station", watcthing two episodes but can't really make me in.....

and today just try to download first ep of CH, i'm just finished watching, i think i like this show.

hope this will be good till the end.

BTW, the boy who play little Lee Min Hoo is the same is the same with the boy who played little Jung Il Woo?

ohh this remind me to 49 Days again..hahahaa... and daddy Shin too !! sigh... lol

Guest pallycute

BTW, the boy who play little Lee Min Hoo is the same is the same with the boy who played little Jung Il Woo?

ohh this remind me to 49 Days again..hahahaa... and daddy Shin too !! sigh... lol

Welcome to this thread and have fun :)

Yes he is the same kid who play little Jung Ilwoo in 49 Days drama :D

[MV] J Symphony - Lonely Day (City Hunter OST)

http://youtu.be/jSXpZ-xAvAk

source: audistajustin

201106140012130.jpg

gyujrt.jpg

efqwd.jpg

dytte4.jpg

source: SBS

Guest lemonsorbet

the more I see YS's character, he was first INTERESTED and LIKED Nana ever since he FIRST SAW NN's

pic with Ahjussi... when he saved Ahjussi from the Thai goons... then Ahjussi cooked for him and JP...

He saw the pic at Ahjussi's pocket and he even was AMAZED that NN has a WHITE complexion and was beautiful...

He even looke at NN's pic whenever he is sad when JP made him things he didn't like so much...

oooh thats a good point. cuz he always seems to overexaggerate the fact that "she is not his type, she will never ever ever be his type " etc... haha we shoould have known! :D all a part of the facade! im reallyreally enjoying this drama.. thought it was going to be slow at first, cuz it was a little hard to understand.. but now im in lovelove!

meteostorm1642, sharon89, pallycute Thanks soooo so much for posting the videos, they are so great. City Hunter OST is simply amazing, can't stop listening it :wub:

clockwatcher Your post about Nana's "B" cup (which it obviously isn't) just cracked me up :lol: Since I was a silent lurker of this forum, Your posts were always great, so write more )

ninimi, hello! Remember You from 49 Days thread, I really enjoyed reading Your posts there. So nice to see You here. Hope You'll like this drama and stay with us )

By the way, it's my first post :sweatingbullets: Hope I'll be able to write more comments about this amazing drama.

oooh thats a good point. cuz he always seems to overexaggerate the fact that "she is not his type, she will never ever ever be his type " etc... haha we shoould have known! :D all a part of the facade! im reallyreally enjoying this drama.. thought it was going to be slow at first, cuz it was a little hard to understand.. but now im in lovelove!

lol!!! i've been wandering first before whether I will start this drama while its currently airing 2 episodes per week...

but I really ended up deciding that i will WAIT first for this drama to finish airing in KR

so that I can just sit and watch ALL episodes at ONE GO...

but again, I ate what I said.. when I watched episode 1, I cried easily when YS dad died and when the 21 soldiers were betrayed... I just have the feeling of "UNJUST" and "UNFAIR"

so that made me HOOKED to watched for MORE.. then in episode 1 ending, oh man,,, this show is TOO GREAT..

then again, I AM HOOKED... I finished off 4 episodes at one sit, and now, I am watching it as it broadcasts in KR...

the pain of waiting one week just for a new episode to come out is so :tears:

much more when its CH to watch.. its so ADDICTING.. :w00t:

BTW, I think YS saying to NN, that she's never EVER be his type is just a TOO BIG FRONT... :w00t:

he just wanted to save his ego and just wanted to show off his "playboy" side again... :lol:

another point I think YS is really in loved with NN is that he treats NN EXCEPTIONALLY than anyone else...

He stutters in front of NN and always ending up saying the wrong words when he's bickering with her...

The "MIGHTY" YS will never be put into "shut up" mode when he's talking to anyone..

except when it comes to NN... :wub:

ninimi, welcome to CH addiction!!! looking forward for your post! :wub:

lol you are so naughty why are you looking at her boobs. :phew:

i am not sure about JPyo being a real philanthropist. i think that was pretense to provide money to the deceased elite force guy's kids?

btw did you all LOL at Mr. Hudson's English? and our hottie Prosecutor's? heehee

P>S> hope Lee Min Hot is 100% fine. oh no an injury shot in the drama too. but dayam hot sexy shoulder.s

hey, don't look at me, clockwatcher started the boob-watch! HHA!

I'm sure JP is not a real philanthropist, either, does he seem like the type? definitely not!

OMG it ALWAYS cracks me up when they say particular characters are Korean American and they can barely speak English. AND they're supposed to be these hot-shot international business men? with English that bad? ARGH...it's excusable for the prosecutor to have shaky English, he probably uses it rarely, but that businessman was pretty sad!

Guest pallycute

Hello HUNTERS, have you joined City Hunter Fan Club? Please join~ http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/city-hunter ^^

Today, I just lurking on City Hunter FC and found someone post about "No Touch Contract"

Thanks to the translator, whoever he/she is. :)

"No Touch Contract"

A user was curious as to what the contract said between Yoon Sung and Nana. I translated what I could see just for kicks! =)

06a91d6c03a8df27aaed6b1c4b952ef6_large.jpg

* Contract*

Article 1)

While Kim Nana and Lee Yoon Sung are living together the two parties promise (they use the word contract) that there will be no physical contact. If we break this rule (and make physical contact) the two parties agree to the following conditions.

1) When one holds hands he/she will pay \50,000 (Around $50)

2) When one grabs another’s shoulder he/she will pay \100,000 (Around $100)

3) When one puts his/her arm over another’s shoulder he/she will pay \200,000 (Around $200)

4) When one hugs another he/she will pay \300,000 (Around $300)

5) When one smooches another he/she will pay \500,000 (Around $500)

6) When one kisses another he/she will pay \1,000,000 (Around $1,000)

6b749884e07aa24a9ef93ad0e589b5e5_large.jpg

Article 2)

Lee Yoon Sung and Kim Nana will keep the following obligatory conditions.

1) We will both try our best to be considerate of each other’s personal life (probably related to love life)

2) The agreed upon conditions will be kept

3) We promise that we will keep devoted/faithful to the contract

4) Lee Yoon Sung will use the bath room first, and Nana will use it afterwards

Guest dramaok

ep. 7 written preview:

나나는 세희와 함께 있는 윤성의 모습을 보고 얼음처럼 굳어버리고.

그 자리를 빠져 나온 나나, 윤성의 전화에 계속 수신거부를 누른다.

한편, 영주는 해외 입국자 CCTV를 토대로 진표에게서 수상한 기운을 감지하고 그를 찾아가는데...

translation:

Upon seeing the image of Yoon Sung with Se Hee, Nana freezes like ice.

Afterwards, Nana continues to put Yoon Sung's calls into blocked call.

Meanwhile, Young Joo senses something off about Jin Pyo,

based on the CCTV footage of people entering S. Korea,

and with that, he goes to see Jin Pyo.

hey, don't look at me, clockwatcher started the boob-watch! HHA!

ha okay Mar. you're innocent. ^^

but actually now that i've look at her boob shot more,

i really think it's the bra that's making her look like a c?

push up bra with padding on the bottom i think.

i think she's more like a b. full b.

so Yoon Sung has accurate eyes for assessment.

Anyway, does he get shot or something? I guess he'll be hurt in that scene. One more day to go!

from what I read, he not only gets shot he has to pull out the bullet himself. ><

awww i really want him and his mom to reunite. he never got to eat >< so sad.

Spoiler. Click at own risk blush.gif

It's a little creepy. lol.  Will he go through with the couch kiss? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

2011061508077785551.jpg

I see pallycute posted it too. It looks like they are back at his place or so. It'll be hilarious if her apartment is already being demolished in episode 7. lol

Source

Thanks for the preview, dramaok. The first line of Article 2 says they must stay out of each other's lives so why does Nana seem mad? D

nateko, welcome and I hope you post more.

Cute photo from DC

viewimagern.jpg

Guest webby

spoiler/filming pics

http://bbs3.telzone.daum.net/gaia/do/starzone/detail/read?articleId=10619965&objCate1=68&bbsId=S000001&forceTalkro=T&pageIndex=1

Guest tron4U

Often when a series interested me, I would stay away like there is no tomorrow because I am afraid of getting hooked. Unfortunately, I did not get away from this series fast enough. City Hunter is more entertaining than I expected. LMH's last series was not as well as I would like, but I think that he hit the Jackpot with this series. Really like the action sequences and the music so far. The love story is typical, but it'll do. Hope that the ending won't be disappointing.

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm still kinda iffy on this drama. Sounds interesting but i think i'll wait it all of it comes out. The story might be same-old same old but they've got lots of action scenes to pill up those parts plus with a contract i have a feeling some of the rules would be broken. :P