[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

DMN I hate the prosecuter too now!!! He is just a coward who hides himself behind the law and his daddy long legs image...He is jealous of YS cuz of NaNa but he himself cant come clear with her...

I think he found out that he is living together with Nana, he hasnt found out he is the city hunter..I think its too early for that.

Guest silent_regrets

you get the FUN and ROMANTIC GIST because of our OTP

you get to be THRILLED and EXCITED because of the action scenes

you get to be EMOTIONAL because of YS and his mom's circumstances

you get to feel to be doing "WHAT'S RIGHT" when you see powerful people using their "position" to get what they just want

you get to feel NERVOUS & WORRY whenever our hero is getting in a fight and in danger

and the special one..

you GET TO DROOL while seeing our HERO in every scenes he is in....

*WHY MUST LMH be so perfect??? so much that I am like seeing a greek god in an action drama... but the quality is like you're already watching an ACTION MOVIE...*

Amen!

And yes i have to agree with a certain part of your analysis

you GET TO DROOL while seeing our HERO in every scenes he is in....

*WHY MUST LMH be so perfect???

He so freaking sexy!!! Every time there's an action scene i just drool, he makes action look so hot! And whenever he smiles i just seem to melt!! :wub:

Guest boredfilmmaker

The prosecutor is one annoying guy. The way he interrogates a person is so irritating and he makes you feel he finds you suspicious right off the bat. No wonder nobody ever wants to meet with him. *quoted image* He has that irritating, cocky attitude like, "Look at me! I've got all the power. I've got the law on my side. I'm so going to get you." Makes me want to bash him in the head. lol. Now I just pray for his downfall. LOL

and here I thought I was the only one who felt this way.. I'm all for his character being on the right side of the law and him going after the bad guys zealously.. that's admirable.. but the way the actor plays him is totally out of character.. he always has this smirk on his face that seems to say "I can do anything 'cuz I'm the good guy."

his character is a no-nonsense type of guy who doesn't care if you're rich or poor especially when it comes to breaking the law.. but the actor portrays him like a spoiled rich kid who is used to getting his way.. he gives off this vibe that he's better than everyone so they should be afraid of him.. it's really annoying.. it's a bit disappointing because he could be someone you could root for.. but all he does is get cocky around the bad guys and boss everyone else around.. and when you think about it, he really isn't even doing his job at all.. he just waits for the City Hunter to give him those anonymous tips and off he goes acting like he did all the the hard work..

I've read a lot of criticisms about Park Min Young's portrayal of Nana.. it's actually the way her character is written that's making it really annoying to watch her sometimes.. she's written like someone with a multiple personality--- all badass one day, then damsel in distress the next.. the prosecutor, on the other hand, is supposed to be that idealistic public servant who believes that bad guys should be punished, with no exceptions.. but every time I seem him with that smirk on his face and that "I'm better than everyone" attitude, I'd want to shoot him with a tranq gun then put him in a box..

the only good thing about this is that it makes me root for Yoon Sung even more.. although Lee Min Ho is impressive with his portrayal, he's a character I also can't totally get behind.. punishing those men for their corruption and what they did to your dad is a worthy cause.. but you having no qualms about spending and flaunting that money you got from your step-dad's drug business is a tad hypocritical, in my opinion.. but hey, it's a drama.. it's been fun so far so I won't beat myself up too much about it..

I have missed Min Ho badly.. it's more than a year after his last Kdrama.. I'm glad he's back on the small screen again (and in my laptop!!) so as a gift to all, here's the first part (EP 1 to 6) of my highlights for CITY HUNTER!!

a special shout out to my dearest tweeps here: meow 13 and purple ilwoo!! miss you ladies *hugs* :D

Hi sis! We meet here~ Yeah, just like you, i'm glad he's back on small screen again with great drama..

Anyway, how are you? I wasn't able to tweet the last two days for i got sick and when i got back to the office i become busy-bee..Hope to tweet again with you and other MINOZ sis again soon..Miss you *hugs* ^_^

Adding more stills ^_^

ch13082074219617027480.jpg

04c54f9cfe4f39450ff4770.jpg

0b8af08ba810369a50da4bd.jpg

img0402201106161809261.jpg

source: dc

More BTS..I hope Lemon_bab can share the HQ version ^_^

17185513.jpg

53451140.jpg

003d755ff4acb2581f95836.jpg

soompi news/spoilers about the upcoming episode of CH

http://www.soompi.com/news/city-hunter-teases-with-lee-min-ho-park-min-youngs-romantic-sofa-kiss

"City Hunter" Teases With Lee Min Ho's Romantic Sofa Kiss

SSD released teaser photos of Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young in the upcoming Thursday’s episode of “City Hunter.” In the ninth episode, Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) and Kim Nana (Park Min Young) will share a romantic kiss, already dubbed the “sofa kiss.”

In the scene, Yoon Sung notices Nana sleeping on the couch and wraps her in a blanket to keep her warm. He watches her sleep peacefully when she softly wakes up to see him gaze at her. Their gazes meet, and the two kiss.

Representatives of SSD stated, “Nana is someone who can give Yoon Sung something greater than love. While ‘City Hunter’ revolves around Yoon Sung avenging his father’s death, it also follows the development between Yoon Sung and Nana’s relationship.”

“City Hunter” is based on the popular Japanese manga by Hojo Tsukasa and is the manga’s first drama adaptation. Protagonist Lee Yoon Sung works in the Blue House National Communications Team to spy on the President and his advisors. His ultimate goal is to hunt down the “group of five” who were responsible for his biological father’s (Park Sang Min) unjust death. “City Hunter” will air its eighth episode tonight on SBS at 9:55PM KST.

and LMH's comment about his accident.

http://www.soompi.com/news/lee-min-ho-airbags-and-seatbelts-played-big-role-in-preventing-bigger-accident

Lee Min Ho, “Airbags and Seatbelts Prevented Bigger Accident”

Recently, actor Lee Min Ho thanked everyone for their concern regarding his recent car accident while filming “City Hunter.” The accident occurred on June 13th around 3:30PM KST; and while the car was partially destructed, the lucky actor managed to get by without a scratch.

Lee Min Ho stated, “I apologize for worrying everyone, and thank you for all your concerns. I’ve returned to filming, and I’ll work harder to repay all the love and support fans have given me.” He added, “Luckily, the accident did not lead to severe casualties. The airbags and seatbelts prevented a bigger accident from occuring.”

Currently, Lee Min Ho stars as Lee Yoon Sung in the blockbuster drama “City Hunter,” which airs every Wednesdays and Thursdays on SBS at 9:55PM KST.

EDIT:

live streaming link:

http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=81037 :wub:

SPOILER ep 8.

YS came to the vet's clinic..

He is removing the bullet..

then the Vet came. she was shocked seeing that the room is in a mess

then she opened the lights.

she saw YS...

She helped YS cleaned his wound..

JP called YS.. (I guess militar doesn't know to to express themselves that they worry and care..) he even shouted at YS

back at NN's house.. NN is remembering the past scene.. how she shot YS (but she still don't know it was him..)

now, YS is having a nightmare..

he saw that he is pointing his gun to NN.. and NN is pointing the gun at him too.. but NN shot her.. then JP appeared mad... mocking him about what he just did... (not shooting NN first) then JP was gone.. so YS shot NN too..

the two ended up bleeding facing each other while lying in the floor...

*WHAT A BAD DREAM* -- but symbolic one...

end of YS's dream

at the morning, NN is brushing her teeth, She is whining that YS is not at home.. she thinks YS is with some girls again habing "one night stand" and all..

EDIT:

NN was walking at the front of the vet's clinic..

she saw YS was speaking with the vet and YS even came out of the clinic..

so NN thinks YS is with the vet the whole night..

She acted like "hurt" and ran away.. but she was bumped by a bike... YS saw her...

YS ran toward her but NN proceeds to ran.. YS called her and touched her but NN did the "Taekwondo-action" against him again... YS fell over and he was deeply hurt... the wound bumped into the floor...

then YS asked if she likes him.. NN stutters...

WHAT'S WRONG with the CHARACTERS.. they are ALWAYS touching/BUMPING YS's wound too hard?!!

did they don't have any part of YS's body to touch to?!!!

EDIT:

DH is "showing off" her singing talents but YS is just smiling to her...

its time for Ahjussi to sing too.. haha.. he is at the noraebang too..

Ahjussi cleaned YS's wounds..

while DH, NN and the other bodyguard is at the restroom, the other BG is having diarrhea because of the coffee given by YS.. it should be NN's coffee.. but NN and her exchanged..

NN went outside and saw Ahjussi.. NN remembered Ahjussi.. she remembers Ahjussi in the accident of her parents before..

so NN run towards Ahjussi but she didn't saw Ahjussi anymore..

at the restroom DH got fight with other girls...

now NN and her partner was scolded by their chief..

this episode explains WHY AHJUSSI is so concerned towards NN...

NN is crying while remembering the past seeing Ahjussi also..

She is frustrated that if she only get to talk with Ahjussi, it could help her...

then YS came and saw her crying.

now YS grabbed NN's wrist and go somewhere..

YS is driving NN..

Guest lemonsorbet

@ otchosais thank you so much for recapping... (at work and can't watch it and im dyyyying! ) hehe i really appreciate it!

Guest meex2

Just wanna know how do you guys watch City Hunter LIVE from Korea? TvAnts doesn't seem to work anymore. Any suggestion?

meex2, http://www.tvunetworks.com/watchTV/#c=81037 this link works fine!!!

NOW, YS and NN are out for a drive..

YS teach NN to just express her sadness by shouting out loud..

and they are sweet shouting together!!! :wub:

the mood gets lighter.. :wub:

it rained.. I just don't know if YS's wound would be seen :o

both are WET.. and NN's inner clothing "bra" is seen...

YS saw it but he suddenly throw a suit to NN..

NN was shocked realizing the situation.. and asked herself, "did he saw??!"

then YS gave a NN a new set of shirt to wear..

:wub:

then NN was cooking at the kitchen while just wearing the top shirt of YS..

YS was so seduced.. bwhaha :D

then NN was getting something at the cabinet (top part)

so NN jumps over to get it..

YS saw NN.. then YS helped her..

waahh!!! SKIN SHIP coming>!!!< :wub:

EDIT:

NN is sleeping at the sofa..

YS covered her with blanket

YS came near her face,, he brushed of NN;s hair..

he is LEANING for a KISS!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

he stops at first.

then when he is getting NEARER,

the phone rings... NN opened her eyes..

YS stood up!!!

waaahh!!! :wub:

Guest meex2

Thanks, Otchosais. Do you know where I can watch the City Hunter raw after the drama ends? I missed the first 1 hour of the drama.

Now, YS is at the "show" where the one NN is looking up to (bodyguard)

then the prosecutor was there also..

I AM WORRIED over YS...

then the video was revealed..(I am not sure if its a video or a recorded voice as I am just listening to what is happening... )

YS was walking away but then prosecutor saw him

(YS was wearing mask)

they fight..

then YS was in danger..

then YS ran away..

he met NN and the one of the 5 (whom YS was trying to reveal..)

then NN was pointing gun again to YS... but the Guy got NN's gun and made her a bait in order to escape..

NN do a trick/taekwondo thing to the guy but NN was put into the side she nearly fell..

the guy ran away,,

prosecutor goes after the guy and YS goes to HELP/prevent NN from falling

then the hand used by YS was the arm were his wound at,,,

then his BLOOD came out..

NN was shocked!!!

(ALL OF THESE were seen by JinPyo from the ground.. as all the scenes happened at the building)

I AM SO WORRIED NOW!!! :o:(:o

edit: meex2, you can TRY dramacrazy.net.. they sometimes upload raw videos 1 hour or so after its broadcast.. :)

I am about to go..!!! I am SO BUSY that I can't sleep just to study but I am so CURIOUS to what will happens next so I watched... then also recapped too...

SORRY for my poor recapping.. I can't no longer edit them as I am to study now...

my FINAL REACTION:

what a BOMB ending!!!

Guest sleepyheadsparadise

waaaaaah!!!!!!!! this is the cliffhanger out of all cliffhangers! i think i won't be able to get it off my mind for a week! the emoticons provided here is npt enough... crazy.giftears.gifw00t.gifsweatingbullets.gif

breathe in breathe out....mellow.gif

Guest lemonsorbet

NN do a trick/taekwondo thing to the guy but NN was put into the side she nearly fell..

the guy ran away,,

prosecutor goes after the guy and YS goes to catch NN

then the hand used by YS was the arm were his wound at,,,

then his BLOOD came out..

NN was shocked!!!

i think this scene really shows that he cares for nn.. the prosecutor chose to go after the other guy, and not try to save nn... but this could be bad too, because now the dad may know ys' weakness is nn, and go after her... oh nooo! how do we wait another week?!

This drama makes me so excited especially the last part of epi 8. i wonder what will happen next. i guess nana should have guess YS is the one who had been shot by her.. The exciting part for me is the fight between prosecutor and YS at the staircase. No preview guess got to wait till next wk.

screencaps

700db78bjw1di98595rf5j.jpg

almost kiss?

700db78bjw1di988hhrcoj.jpg

ending part

700db78bjw1di98in2dlxj.jpg

lemonsorbet, I think prosecutor and YS had a "men's instinct" in that part.. they exchange facial expression

like "YOU go after him, and I go after her" and vice-versa..

but what you thought also came to me..

its also shows prosecutor's PRIORITY is his "WORK"

while YS has his WEAKNESS -- NN

little-star - I am sorry that I don't have video cuts like the others...

saintzizahmino, yup!!! EXACTLY!!! considering NN pointed the gun to him for the 2nd time...

and yet he still run after her... as well as even if his wound is ACHING, he still don't let go of NN's hand...

snowy22 thanks for YS's dream screencap..

just as I've felt and said.. its symbolic..

it shows that when JP gets to know that YS likes/love NN,

NN is his weakness and YS can't go on to his mission...

this will make NN and YS HURT at the end...

and THANKS to the ending part...

waaahh!!! BETTER and BEST CH!!!

HUNTERS, you should watch ep 8 AS FAST AS YOU COULD!!!

every SCENE is DAEBAK!!! No dead time...

from our OTP's bickering, JEALOUSY scenes,

and to the sweet scene together..

as well as to the action and "thrilling" scenes..

ep 8 is a MUST WATCH... :D

PS: I haven't watched ep 7 -- HONESTLY.. I just knew its ending about YS getting shot by NN.. because I am so busy...

but still, for the love of CH, I watched ep 8.. :lol:

EDIT:

clockwatcher, you SURE know what to screencap.. hahah!!! I LOVE that "NAUGHTY PART"

but still, YS's gentlemanliness comes out...

NOW I know, MAN who are truly IN LOVE in a woman gets "too slow" and "shy"...

He is total different when being/acting as a playboy to other girls.. while in NN,

he remains gentleman and RESPECTFUL...