[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

So many good dramas out these days and City Hunter has to be No.2 on my list (No.1 goes to Dokko Jin *coughPiljoocough* <3 aka Greatest Love lol)

The only downfall with this drama has got to be their cliff hangers when they end each episode although I have to say episode 6 wasn't too bad. Anyways I'm locing the way this drama is heading and everything else to me is perfect. Don't know about the manga that this is based off from but I'm glad Park Min Young ended up being Nana, I personally think she suits the role and Lee Min Ho *sigh* what hasn't already been said all I gotta say is he keeps proving time and time again why he is the future of K-actors in the industry (I'm not ashamed to say I'm biased but he keeps bringing it with each performance), he has the character Yoon sung down pat and I love the chemistry between the cast/actors as well.

WOOO !! I'm excited for the couch-kiss lol. Well the article here says Nana wakes up and they kiss so it goes both ways ^^

*special shout out to Kwangsoo !! Can't help but laugh whenever I see him Running Man will forever change my views on the all the actors (Song Joong Ki & Song Ji Hyo)*

EDITED: Scratch the dodgeyness of cliffhangers after reading everyone's comment episode 7 is an EPIC one !! LOL. Woooo. I'm tempted to try and watch it raw but I must behave myself and wait for subs lol.

Today, I'm so into spazzing about Lee Minho and his improvent in acting, forgot almost all the scenes alr. :P Here's the few dialogues I remember.

"Yahhhhh, why the coffee you make is so good? Share me the recipe."

Of course, said by one and only Lee Yoonsung, asking Nana about the coffee recipe. :)

"Didn't I tell you not to touch what is mine?"

Said by YS. Seo Yonghak's youngest son seems to have crush on Nana and trying to flirt with her. So, he said that in front of Nana and Dahye.

"Boss, no matter what, I think the one I saw in hospital is not City Hunter."

The stalker guy's report to his boss after seeing YS being beaten by Seo Yonghak's son. YS didn't fight back coz JS Ajushii is filming that as one evidence, maybe for the news, headlined "Seo Yonghak's youngest son beating commoner in the club."

The last one, YES, it's Kim Nana who shot YS. Poor boy and poor me, although I know why Nana MUST do that I'm still so angry. How can she hurt him like this? My poor fangirl heart is hurting.

This episode was so great but I was shocked at the end of it. Nana shot YS. :crazy: That's just too much. No wonder they released spoilers about the sofa kiss to ease our mind. How can I wait a whole day for the next episode. The director really knows how to create cliffhangers.

Guest sleepyheadsparadise

is there anyone who can recap it now? hehe.. thanks! 

how i wish i was born multilingual... laugh.gif

:lol: Is this his mask?

*quoted image*

Source: DC

If he's going to start wearing a mask I say "it's about time!" There's only so much hiding your face with a hat you can do while fighting the baddies! Plus, this one probably doubles as a medical/surgical mask so he can fight illness AND get revenge! :phew:

If he's going to start wearing a mask I say "it's about time!" There's only so much hiding your face with a hat you can do while fighting the baddies! Plus, this one probably doubles as a medical/surgical mask so he can fight illness AND get revenge!  :phew:

lol, if I see that guy walking towards me, I'm going to start running to safety (thinking he will rob me)! :D

Definitely time to cover his cute face.

Nana shoots him knowing that he's YS or what?

EDIT:

Here's the ending scene.  She can't tell it's him, I think. Hmmm... sexy eyes.

OMG, Nana, how could you!?! :tears:

Fight scene. YS being a gentleman while fighting a woman. LOL :lol: But did he leave his fingerprints on that gun?

It's now Nana's turn to apply a bandage on his face. What's she going to do about the bullet hole in his back? :(

Well, I hope the injury leads to Nana piecing things together and figuring out that he's the City Hunter that only does good so we don't have a repeat of this Nana vs City Hunter stuff that only leads to one person getting hurt. <_< She should figure it out by the end of ep 8. lol

haven't watched anything except the shot scene by NN to YS..

and this is what my reaction is:

WHY MUST YS BE HIT JUST LIKE THAT BY NN?!!!!

I am totally mad!!! I know, NN's initial job is to PROTECT people.. and she didn't know it was YS..

but still!!! I am mad just seeing YS being shot like that!!! :angry:

Why must I see YS's face be hurt like that?.. After ALL HE HAS DONE to anyone and to NN...

haaizz..... :vicx: our writer just earned an award for me... KING OF ANGST-GIVER...

waahh!!! and another award...

the KING CLIFF-HANG looks like already passed from 49 days pd/writer-nim to CH's :lol:

I was like, HEY!!! WHAT'S NEXT?!!! I WANT TO WATCH WHAT WILL YS DO??? -_-

Thanks to all who share spoilers and links...one more day to wait for the next episode.. :sweatingbullets:

EDIT: I also watched the FIGHT SCENE... YS never fails to be a RIGHTFUL man.. even in his fight,

he gives a HANDICAPPED match with woman.... HE IS SO GENTLEMAN..

and even to the men.. he can just shot the gun over that bodyguard but then HE CHOSE to be rightful...

waahh!!! WHY MUST YS BE SHOT by a GUN.. and to emphasized, its from NN's????

this really shows NANA is YUN-SUNG's weakest spot... :unsure:

@otchosais

LoL! agree with you! there isn't one episode that make feeling less eager to watch another episode. the PD is such a KING of cliffhanger. Kya~~~

But I think we shouldn't blame Nana too much. It's true that in police side, the city hunter doing things illegally eventhough its helping them. So I think she still torn between to support or to defy him. Besides, she didn't know it was YS. Anyway, this is just my assumption. Maybe next episode will explain much better and foe who did read the comic might explain what happen.

EDIT:

v

v

@Hannahmiriam

LoL, it will be TOO literally if they play Baek Ji young ' Like being shut by a bullet '. It was the new OST, 'Suddenly' by Kim Bo Kyung.

@otchosais

LoL! agree with you! there isn't one episode that make feeling less eager to watch another episode. the PD is such a KING of cliffhanger. Kya~~~

But I think we shouldn't blame Nana too much. It's true that in police side, the city hunter doing things illegally eventhough its helping them. So I think she still torn between to support or to defy him. Besides, she didn't know it was YS. Anyway, this is just my assumption. Maybe next episode will explain much better and foe who did read the comic might explain what happen.

I know that too... I know that NN is just doing her job...

but still, it pains me seeing YS being shot like that..

HE DOESN'T DESERVED IT... :tears:

King of ANGST-GIVER and King of CLIFF-HANGER really goes to CH pd-nim and writer-nim... :o:lol::o

This episode was so great but I was shocked at the end of it. Nana shot YS. :crazy: That's just too much. No wonder they released spoilers about the sofa kiss to ease our mind. How can I wait a whole day for the next episode. The director really knows how to create cliffhangers.

Yeah, I didn't see that coming too, until the last 5 mins of the show.

I gotta to applaud the scriptwriter for making the drama so exciting. Kudos!!

Moments between Nana & YS todayare very sweet as well.....

Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

Guest lemonsorbet
:) can any kind soul provide some spoilers/dialog between the cute couple? i caugh snippets but my streaming was so slow i gave up. is ys in loOOoOve with her yet? ^____^

This episode was so great but I was shocked at the end of it. Nana shot YS.  :crazy:  That's just too much. No wonder they released spoilers about the sofa kiss to ease our mind. How can I wait a whole day for the next episode. The director really knows how to create cliffhangers.

Well, since they do live together in tight quarters, she may do something that causes him to reel in pain, and give himself away.  Good.:sweatingbullets: 

Thanks for the spoiler nateko!  Cannot wait to watch this one because I want to know why the one half of our OTP shot the other half.:D:crazy: