[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest pallycute

Lee Minho got into car accident during City Hunter filming :(

I hope someone can translate this news.

<단독> 이민호, ‘시티헌터’ 촬영 도중 차량 반파 사고! 응급실 후송

신세대 스타 이민호가 SBS 수목극 ‘시티헌터’ 촬영 도중 교통사고를 당했다.

이민호는 13일 오후 경기도 일산에서 자동차 추격신을 촬영하던 중 도로변 가드레일을 들이받는 사고를 당했다. 차량이 반파되는 큰 사고였다. 이민호는 사고 직후 인근 병원 응급실로 후송돼 응급 치료를 받고 있다.

이민호의 소속사 스타우스엔터테인먼트 관계자는 “갑작스러운 사고 소식에 당혹스럽다. 소속사 관계자들이 병원으로 향하고 있는 중”이라며 “차량이 반파될 정도로 큰 사고였지만, 외관상 이민호는 크게 다치진 않은 것 같다. 병원에서 정밀 검진을 받은 뒤 안정을 취하고 있다”고 전했다.

사고를 목격한 네티즌에 따르면 차량 앞부분이 완전히 파손될 정도로 작지 않은 사고였지만, 안전벨트 착용 및 에어백 작동 덕분에 이민호는 많이 다치진 않은 것으로 알려졌다.

한편 이민호의 교통사고로 ‘시티헌터’ 방송 일정에도 적지않은 차질이 예상되고 있다. 스타우스엔터테인먼트 관계자는 “일단 오늘은 촬영에 복귀하기 어려울 듯하다. 2~3일은 안정을 취해야 할 것 같다. 상태를 봐서 촬영장 복귀를 생각하겠다”고 말했다.

이동현 기자 kulkuri7@cj.net

source: enews24.com

이민호 측 "부상은 없는듯, 안정취한 후 촬영장 복귀할 것"

기사입력 | 2011-06-13 18:10

"부상은 없는 것 같다. 우선은 안정을 취한 후 촬영장에 복귀할 것이다"

배우 이민호의 소속사 관계자가 13일 스포츠조선과의 전화통화에서 이같이 말했다. 이민호는 이날 SBS드라마 '시티헌터' 촬영중 차량이 반파되는 사고를 당했다.

이 관계자는 "이민호는 현재 일산의 모 병원에서 검사를 받고 안정을 취하고 있는 중이다"라며 "차량이 반파될 정도로 큰 사고였지만 안전 장치를 잘 하고 있던 탓에 현재 부상은 없는 것으로 보인다. 찰과상도 없다"라고 전했다.

이어 이 관계자는 "하지만 교통사고이기 때문에 더 지켜봐야 할 것 같다. 일단은 병원에서 조금 더 안정을 취하고 촬영장에 복귀할 생각을 하고 있다"고 전했다.

현재 '시티헌터' 제작진은 교통사고후 13일 촬영은 접은 상태다. 하지만 14일 촬영을 재개할 것으로 알려져 방송에는 큰 무리가 없는 것으로 알려졌다.

이민호는 13일 일산 모처에서 SBS드라마 '시티헌터'의 자동차 액션 장면을 촬영하다 차가 가드레일을 들이받아 차량이 크게 부서지는 사고를 당했다.

고재완 기자 star77@sportschosun.com

Lee Minho got into car accident during City Hunter filming :(

I hope someone can translate this news.

<단독> 이민호, ‘시티헌터’ 촬영 도중 차량 반파 사고! 응급실 후송

신세대 스타 이민호가 SBS 수목극 ‘시티헌터’ 촬영 도중 교통사고를 당했다.

이민호는 13일 오후 경기도 일산에서 자동차 추격신을 촬영하던 중 도로변 가드레일을 들이받는 사고를 당했다. 차량이 반파되는 큰 사고였다. 이민호는 사고 직후 인근 병원 응급실로 후송돼 응급 치료를 받고 있다.

이민호의 소속사 스타우스엔터테인먼트 관계자는 “갑작스러운 사고 소식에 당혹스럽다. 소속사 관계자들이 병원으로 향하고 있는 중”이라며 “차량이 반파될 정도로 큰 사고였지만, 외관상 이민호는 크게 다치진 않은 것 같다. 병원에서 정밀 검진을 받은 뒤 안정을 취하고 있다”고 전했다.

사고를 목격한 네티즌에 따르면 차량 앞부분이 완전히 파손될 정도로 작지 않은 사고였지만, 안전벨트 착용 및 에어백 작동 덕분에 이민호는 많이 다치진 않은 것으로 알려졌다.

한편 이민호의 교통사고로 ‘시티헌터’ 방송 일정에도 적지않은 차질이 예상되고 있다. 스타우스엔터테인먼트 관계자는 “일단 오늘은 촬영에 복귀하기 어려울 듯하다. 2~3일은 안정을 취해야 할 것 같다. 상태를 봐서 촬영장 복귀를 생각하겠다”고 말했다.

이동현 기자 kulkuri7@cj.net

source: enews24.com

OMG !! hope he's fine

here is the translation

and this is the car

320723853.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1307959125&Signature=GQEnuzTNMFc%2B71Vcy%2FAhim3oPgI%3D

Guest sharon89

i heard that he is already at home. the filming was suspended today and will shooting again tomorrow

so happy i know that Minho and Ch's staff are all OK :tears:

289692.jpg

시티헌터 (SBS 수목드라마) OST Part.3

Release Date: 2011.06.10

Genre: OST

Bit rate: 320kbps

01. 큐피트 Cupid – 걸스데이(Girl’s Day)

02. 큐피트 Cupid (Acoustic Ver.) – 걸스데이(Girl’s Day)

03. Morning Garden

04. Dead Or Live

05. Sad Run

06. Middle Point Symphony

07. Nice Play

08. Red Water

OFFICIAL MV

sdayks.jpg

DOWNLOAD ALL HERE

Credit : Kpop Explorer + MSN + meteorstorm1642.co.cc [Fixing Now!!]

Guest miniejungle

good to know he's back home resting. be safe, Minhossi!

for once this drama is shot way ahead schedule so at least they can afford to let him rest a day... if not, poor my boy!!!!

waahh!!! after reading the news that our Lee Min Ho ssi got into a car accident, I was so SHOCKED

just by reading at the NEWS TITLE.. :o

I am a LITTLE relieved that he and a CH staff didn't got any MAJOR injuries..

but still I AM HOPING that both of them will be assisted WELL in the hospital..

This just shows that LMH is really working HARD and even SACRIFICE his SAFETY just to give

all of us viewers a SUPERB and GREAT drama...

SBS, please make LMH take a good rest even for 2 days or MORE IF POSSIBLE...

since we all know they are filming scenes 2 weeks in advance.. (If I'm not mistaken)..

or their filming is already like the others who filmed the day before the broadcast? :mellow:

HOPING for LMH and the CH staff to be in the BEST condition as possible...

prayers for the both of them.. :wub:

I can do nothing but pray and pray and pray.

I wish his injuries are really safe to continue filming. I mean, even if he was asked to rest, he'll push himself to the verge and continue filming as long as he can bear the pain. He's blood type A, afterall.

I'm worried to death. :tears:

According to what i saw in an FB page (it is an  FB page for tv ratings in the phils.). ABS-CBN already bought the rights for this drama. It is already lined-up for their K-DRAMAS. As i see in your sig you also watched SKKS, as to what i have seen in the FB page that im talking about, ABS also got the rights to broadcast it here in the Phils.  I just hope that these two will air sometime September cause if this will be aired this time i don't think that i can watch it, because of my class schedule. :(

wahh!!! is this news FOR REAL??!!!

I AM IN HOLY GLEE!!! I am really preferring ABS-CBN to air LMH dramas as well as good/best Kdramas since ABSCBN knows how to make the dramas MORE POPULAR and KNOWN to the Filipinos... They also do GREAT job in dubbing...

yey!!! ABSCBN never fails me to show great dramas... Glad that LMH dramas are already bought by them!!! :wub:

right now, I am already advertising CH to my friends here... and I am hoping MORE will get to know this great drama since it deserves to be watched by MAJORITY :wub:

@ whiteangel25, you are RIGHT.. knowing LMH, he will PERSEVERE and do what he thinks he should be doing..

if he can BARE the pain, he WILL... Like he did at his previous role in PT.. he has leg pain already and yet he still continues the filming without asking for a special treatment... tears.gif waaahh!!! hope he should think for himself first... tears.gif

Hello i'm back~~

Sharing official stills from SBS ^_^

a7385d1dc2e65d4d71f05d7.jpg

b714ca7d9e471c0c9a22ed7.jpg

784f5b74c1efa973d62af14.jpg

05a6ef79ed657b5d938f9d4.jpg

More BTS pics from DC City Hunter ^_^

a0c64ba39f0b1a1bd6887da.jpg

d3ebfe98e4eb46459d163da.jpg

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Lee Min-ho exceeds Cha Seung-won, female market share doubles

Actor Lee Min-ho is out to get Cha Seung-won.

Lee Min-ho is currently acting as Lee Yoon-seong in the SBS drama "City Hunter" based on a Japanese original.

Yoon-seong is a bad tempered but warm on the inside character, guarding bodyguard Na-na (Park Min-yeong) like a shadow and is getting wholehearted support from not only men but women as well.

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the first episode of "City Hunter" rated 10.5%, and on the sixth episode rated 14.2%, showing increase.

Even the market share rose from 17.0% to 22.2%. However, competing drama MBC "The Greatest Love" only rose 0.2% from 28.0% to 28.2%.

Looking at the market share according to age, men in their 20's changed from 11.1% in the first episode to 22.5% in the sixth, and men in their 40s rose from 13.5% to 21.5%. Especially in the case of women, teens rose from 20.9% to 40.8% in the sixth episode, women in their 20s rose from 6.6% to 17.5% and women in their 40s rose from 15.3% to 26.9%, showing a constant rise in numbers.

It looks like Lee Min-ho from "Boys over Flowers" emphasizing his manhood in this drama "City Hunter" has appealed to many female fans.

The SBS drama analyzed the cause saying, "Lee Min-ho in "City Hunter" showing tough manhood and creating a spicy and sweet romance with Park Min-yeong has made him a romantic character and therefore getting him more popular than other actors".

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110611n03132 (korean)

from HanCinema

Guest sharon89

All the Minoz in the world were very shocked and worried at Minho's accident during the shooting of City Hunter. The good news is, Minho is okay.

Three people involved in the accident, our Minho, a City Hunter staff-member aboard the car and a person working nearby are said to have suffered only minor wounds. Even though the car Minho was in is almost wrecked, thanks god, everybody seems okay.

Minho was carried to the hospital right after the accident to have a check-up and told to have no serious problem. Minho's first word at the hospital was to ask about the safety of the person in the accident. That's how he is; a men with deeply caring heart.

Minho is going to take a rest at home for the night. Because he is asking for returning to the location, it seems that the shooting will resume soon.

Please do not worry too much. Instead, we wish that all the Minoz and City Hunter lovers pray for the well-beings of Minho and the safe progress for the remainder of City Hunter shootings.

cre: DC LMH

he is such as a good actor tears.giftears.gif

cre: DC LMH

he is such as a good actor :tears::tears:

that's what I anticipate from MH... he is so overly worried and busy worrying for other's safety disregarding his own.. :tears:

I am hoping he will not forget to make himself back in god health...

and he should FIRST worry to his health also.. not just about the others..

and I am hoping SBS would allow him to rest MORE if possible..

I'm glad there were no "visible" or serious problems after he was checked out, but they may need a lic. physical therapist on the set .  His body should begin to ache from this accident.

Poor LMH.  Don't over do it for us. :wub: We will still be here for you.