[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

Guest adikkeluangman

Kang Seung Yoon sings his first song through “Midas” OST

“Superstar K2″ contestant and YG Entertainment trainee, Kang Seung Yoon, has participated in the OST for SBS’s upcoming drama, “Midas”.

Titled “You Are My Heaven”, the song will be heard through the first broadcast of “Midas”, airing on February 22nd, and will mark his first step as a singer.

“You Are My Heaven” was composed by Lee Hyun Seung, who also composed Kim Tae Woo’s “Love Rain” and many other hit songs; it will be used in the drama as Kim Hee Ae and Jang Hyuk’s love theme. It’s said that this song will carry an orchestra sound that harmonizes well with Kang Seung Yoon’s improved vocal skills.

On the 21st, Kang Seung Yoon expressed his excitement about the song through his Twitter: ”I feel as though this gave me a chance to change myself. I’m still lacking in my skills, but I tried my hardest, so please listen to it happily!”

The “Midas” OST will be available on the 23rd through various music sites.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kang-seung-yoon-sings-his-first-song-through-midas-ost

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ahmeshyuh

WITHS2 has subbed ep1..yeeyyy....i cant find the vid links inside their site but the files has been uploaded to dramacrazy  

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/midas-episode-1/

Serious I just watched the first episode, and I'm already loving it. MinJung and JangHyuk's acting is so natural, and they makes such a cute couple too. I also saw the preview and is super excited for ep 2 with NMW <3 this will be a real good drama of 2011, I can actually already tell it Hehe, shall put my bet on it:p

MIDAS OST Part 2 released:

Gummy-기다리고 싶어 (I want to Wait)

Looks like someone sign an exclusive contract with YG Ent :lol:

Thanks! Is Kang Seung Yoon part of YG too?

WITHS2 has subbed ep1..yeeyyy....i cant find the vid links inside their site but the files has been uploaded to dramacrazy  

http://www.dramacrazy.net/korean-drama/midas-episode-1/

Thank you! Need to rewatch the drama with subs now.

Guest zerocloud

My first time watching a drama with Kim Hee Ae in it...I think she's as admireable as people comment when I least expect it.   

posting some pics

pretty jungyun

254491_221501_44.jpg

dohyun and jungyun

28101734390_60800030.jpg

OK so apparently WITH S2's Midas episode 1 softsubs are out for VIA already. But they haven't set up a particular site section for Midas yet. Hopefully soon =).

Streaming for Gummy-Wanting To Wait

Supposedly they're going to release an MV for the OST on the 28th. For the Gummy song...and since it's considered as Jung Yun's theme song, I'm guessing we'll be seeing her in her wedding dress in the MV??

Guest zerocloud

I'm wondering why Do Hyun wasn't taken aback in the first place when someone came to him with that incredulous offering which not even by a renowned law firm. As intelligent as he gets, he should be really suspicious. Okay it makes sense people could go blind when it comes to big money, not noticing something seems wrong behind all this. But well I just feel it's too easy for him to accept it.

I'm wondering why Do Hyun wasn't taken aback in the first place when someone came to him with that incredulous offering which not even by a renowned law firm. As intelligent as he gets, he should be really suspicious. Okay it makes sense people could go blind when it comes to big money, not noticing something seems wrong behind all this. But well I just feel it's too easy for him to accept it.

Yeah, I know right.  He was suspicious at first after seeing the prestigious ppl on the wall of fame or shame sponsored by a firm he could not find anything about.

A lot of prominent attys in the judicial world are bought and paid for so what chance does the little guy or company have.  They all appear to be blinded by the dream of making it big or having their dreams come true made possible by Santa Claus or King Midas.  Midas appears to be the Chairman....His own house appears to be in shambles exc for his eldest daughter so far and I wonder about the lucky ones chosen to receive his touch or money to protect whatever he touches or his money or investments.

Atty Choi knew all about him, which means they knew he was going to get married....This reminds me of "The Firm".

Archived