[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest overdosetheaddiction

since IH told MJ that their mom fell in love with an actor 16 years younger than her... would IH possibly inherit that from omma and fall for the young, smexy DH?

:o

(after rewatching ep3 with soulsrebel's transcap) i take my word back. MJ and JY so works. ;) she basically pwned him when she said "Myungjoon-sshi... do you think I'm that easy?" and went fragging him with words or righteousness. ^_^ you evil girl. MJ fell head over heels with this strong woman. :)

since IH told MJ that their mom fell in love with an actor 16 years younger than her... would IH possibly inherit that from omma and fall for the young, smexy DH?

:o

(after rewatching ep3 with soulsrebel's transcap) i take my word back. MJ and JY so works. ;) she basically pwned him when she said "Myungjoon-sshi... do you think I'm that easy?" and went fragging him with words or righteousness. ^_^ you evil girl. MJ fell head over heels with this strong woman. :)

I think your spoiler is going to be the fourth episode :D

Speaking about Softy's transcap (Soulsrebel),I love how she puts more information, like the particular details of the acting or the actor's name from previous drama, that is really helpful for me, making it easier for me to enjoy the show.

I am so thankful that she keeps doing Midas, knowing that she's having hard time with its translation. Not to mention that Midas only attracts a few visitor to her blog. Comparing to her Dream High or My Princess' transcaps which got more than 50 commentaries for each episode, Midas only got 9 or 11 :sweatingbullets: . So, I'd like to encourage those who paid a visit to her blog to drop some hints that her hard work is very well appreciated by Midas fans all around the world :)

For those who still needs those links, here they're:

Softy's Midas #1

Softy's Midas #2 & 3

Guest melo.breeze

I have a question, who is supposed to be the lead actress who plays Jang Hyuk's main love interest in the drama, Lee Min Jung or Kim Hee Ae ?

I've only seen episode 1, because it's the only one that's subbed, so I haven't even been introduced to No Min Woo's character, but I'm not a very big fan of 'bad boy' characters, so I'm really pushing for a Jang Hyuk/Min Jung love-line(I remember watching a movie where these two were a married couple, but they didn't end up together which ruined the movie for me), and depending on whether or not this is the case, will probably be the deciding factor on whether or not I'll continue watching.

So if it's been made known as to who is Jang Hyuk's leading girl yet, can someone reply to me, I really hate getting into dramas that don't unfold the way I want them to. LOL.

I have a question, who is supposed to be the lead actress who plays Jang Hyuk's main love interest in the drama, Lee Min Jung or Kim Hee Ae ?

I've only seen episode 1, because it's the only one that's subbed, so I haven't even been introduced to No Min Woo's character, but I'm not a very big fan of 'bad boy' characters, so I'm really pushing for a Jang Hyuk/Min Jung love-line(I remember watching a movie where these two were a married couple, but they didn't end up together which ruined the movie for me), and depending on whether or not this is the case, will probably be the deciding factor on whether or not I'll continue watching.

So if it's been made known as to who is Jang Hyuk's leading girl yet, can someone reply to me, I really hate getting into dramas that don't unfold the way I want them to. LOL.

I think it looks like the drama is going on the direction to IH+ DH which i dun really like it. But based of the progression of the story it seems like it will stayed that way bcoz until now i don't really feel like Janghyuk's character really loved JY ( MinJung)every since he taken the new job. Its hard when you don't have time for the girl you're going to married to bcoz i know if you really loved that girl then you will find time to spend with her. Maybe that they have been dating for quite some years alreadt, DH take things for granted. I feel that JY should break off with him sooner or later bcoz clearly everytime DH is with her, his heart doesn't stays with her....

So for the shipping couple, now i'm in the No Min Woo + Min Jung couple. Hopefully she can change his character and become a more useful guy instead of just a plain charming useless playboy? lol....

are you talking about Penthouse Elephant? cause if you are, didn't Jang Hyuk and LMJ play siblings? instead of a couple

Guest ChiSoju

As so many have said already, I wasn't sure about the premise of this show, but I found it very intriguing. I have only watched ep 1 so far, with WITHS2's subs, which came out so soon.

Gee, all this drooling over this No Minwoo guy :phew: . For an old fogey like myself, I'm looking for Lee Dukhwa. He's THE MAN!

As so many have said already, I wasn't sure about the premise of this show, but I found it very intriguing. I have only watched ep 1 so far, with WITHS2's subs, which came out so soon.

Gee, all this drooling over this No Minwoo guy :phew: . For an old fogey like myself, I'm looking for Lee Dukhwa. He's THE MAN!

How do I download WITHS2's sub for this drama? Their website shows that the sub for ep.1 has been released but I don't see a link to download.

Watch out for the subbed episodes here: http://withs2.com/view/midas It'll be updated once they release the subtitles per episode...

Guest fanart0101

Rottyful Sky - Midas OST Part.4

('It's a lie' or 'Lies' OST of MIDAS, as Lee Min Jung and No Min Woo Theme)

cover.jpg

Rottyful Sky - Midas OST Part.4

Release Date : 2011.03.04

Genre : OST

Language : Korean

Midas OST part 4

Cre: kpopsounds

I did not notice any ratings info so here goes.

Episode ratings for the SBS drama Midas

Date               Episode     Nationwide        Seoul

2011-02-22     01                 8.4 (19th)         9.5 (14th)

2011-02-28     02                 8.1                     (<9.3)

2011-03-01     03                11.2 (9th)         13.6 (7th)

Guest infifinity

oh i've only watched ep 1, and Im a DH-JY shipper, I hope they end up together in the end once he realized he had taken her for granted. Waiting for the eng subs is so painful though.

There are so many good dramas and the specials that require subs so it takes time.  Since I do not watch those speciality shows, I think the dramas should be the priorities.:)   Selfish I knooooowz, but waiting for this weeks epis is painful.:sweatingbullets:

Guest soompigalz

IH's office is soooooo cool!!!! I especially love her room where she has ANOTHER room in it and a quick tap of some remote control brings up blinds for privacy. Really liking IH ^^!!! All these characters are each written very well. Oh and who is that assistant of hers in one of those pics. He looks half korean/half caucasian and has medium length hair. Want to see more of him =]

Here's a promo vid that uploaded by the company itself:

DM Display

Anyway theres a talk about attorney Choi setting up the whole JungYun job promotion to the VIP Ward to prevent her from marrying DoHyun, so with this they could quarantine DoHyun from all possible outside interference such as love matter.

Im not sure if i could buy that but the possibility is there,. how u guys think?

@soompigalz, I think it's a definite possibility.  The Chairman strikes me as the kind of father that will use his children's strengths and weaknesses to get what he wants.  Atty Choi is his enforcer and now finds a suitable replacement in DO who he fears is capable of doing much damage to King Midas' kingdom legally.  It looks like they want to have him on a short leash until he fully comes over to their side or way of thinking/doing things.  

I now wonder who picked out the new digs--did atty Choi offer it to him as part of the package deal and is it wired?  This probably not that much of a thriller so if it is purely a melo/romance then---naw. ;) 

MsKo, I watched Midas epi 1 and it was surprisingly good.  I'm anticipating in subs for Epi 2 and 3.  Although I like HHJ, I don't think I can watch TB, it's just way too mellow for me.  Sorry, I can't send you PM, is there any way you can request the moderator to unblock me?

Archived