[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

Guest overdosetheaddiction

yay done with watching episode 1 raw and then reading the transcap over at softy's blog [soulsrebel.wordpress.com] and i think i like it. :) it had a slow start but got very interesting on the second half of the show. i want to know what exactly DH's scope of work is. and i want to know the reason why

DH changed and if it is part of manager choi or the IH's machination... was it blackmail or DH just being greedy/ambitious.

so far it got me intrigued. :) and i think i'll be shipping DH and IH... they have electric chemistry on that first handshake. XD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soompigalz

Finish watching 1st ep, no sub yet so couldnt relate to the story but i like the overall vibe this drama provide, loving JangHyuk and MinJung scenes together, esp the proposal scene, :wub:

And Kim Hee Ae, this women really is what u could call a charismatic actor,.

i dun really trust the writer and kdrama script on investment with ceratn exception always fail to deliver .but the casting is good especially Kim Hee Ae ..she is one awesome lady .shd see her in my man's woman .

mr kim end up in a dream job .giving you partnership already ..greed is good...let see how the money grow

This is my first time posting on this thread. I watched the first episode and it was very good so far. When I first read the plot, I thought it wouldn't be that interesting, but after watching the first episode, it seems like it is off to a good start. My only complaint is that one episode this week wasn't enough. I'm definitely going to keep on watching the drama.

yay done with watching episode 1 raw and then reading the transcap over at softy's blog [soulsrebel.wordpress.com] and i think i like it. :) it had a slow start but got very interesting on the second half of the show. i want to know what exactly DH's scope of work is. and i want to know the reason why

DH changed and if it is part of manager choi or the IH's machination... was it blackmail or DH just being greedy/ambitious.

so far it got me intrigued. :) and i think i'll be shipping DH and IH... they have electric chemistry on that first handshake. XD

From what I could understand from episode 1, the reason why DH was hired was because he knows how to get creative with the law & obviously the Yoo family OR In Hye has done some illegal doings & needs someone who knows how to bend the law so that it is in their favor.

I'm very excited for No Min Woo next week & just drooling at the thought of seeing him.

I see that a lot of people are posting photos, please CREDIT the original person or where ever you got the photo from.

Just finished watching the 1st episode. I am super impressed with the cast and the storyline but i am very confused (in terms of why lawyer is studying how to invest funds and all ) bcoz i watched it without sub. But one thing for sure is Lee Min Jung is so beautiful in this drama. I hope she will stay together with JangHyuk...lol...Kidda worried after the handshake with the rich women in the end of the episode...sorry still their character's name haven't really stuck in my head yet ^hehe^

I've just read a wonderful review from Alou's blog ( TheDramaScenes.Com).

‘Midas’, first impression and comments

As we are about to say good-bye to the sweet ‘My Princess’ and lovely ‘Dream High’, a new wave of K-dramas with rich and famous as the main story line is set to take over the small screens in Korea.

First we have the new SBS ‘Midas’, aired its first episode this week, taking on a topic that is just too big for an ordinary man to handle, money and power. Yet, the writer and the director takes the viewers right to the core of human nature, what will a person do when tempted? We shall see how our characters in ‘Midas’ evolve, from Anakin to Darth Vader.

Read More

My first time to post here. :) I kinda like the vibe given off by Midas. Though I haven't watched it yet (I'm waiting for the one with subs to come out), I can say that this is a good drama. Well, given that they are top-billed by powerhouse cast, I think they'll pull through. Oh, I can't wait for the subs to be out.

cant wait to start watching this drama.. from the summary,it looks interesting.. not everyone cup of tea though.. i think the rating wont be high..

Can't stand this, everybody :(( My Myung Joon, I'll jump into this pic and kill the girl ....

Cre: Noh Min Woo's Facebook

lol.. theres a line.. of girls in their lingerie that you'll have to join ;p

my first post in this thread...

at first glance, I just thought that this drama is really not me.

the story is a bit heavy with all financial law and hard medic's term and so on

I think I wont follow this drama BUT

when I reached second half of the movie,

I became excited. and keep imagining what'll be happened with DH.

anddd

Min Woo appearance in preview, reallly CAUGHT MY EYES !

I think I'll stalking this thread a lot start from tomorrow, when 2nd episode aired wub.gifwub.gif

Archived