[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

MsKo, I watched Midas epi 1 and it was surprisingly good.  I'm anticipating in subs for Epi 2 and 3.  Although I like HHJ, I don't think I can watch TB, it's just way too mellow for me.  Sorry, I can't send you PM, is there any way you can request the moderator to unblock me?

Hi Kona.  I will be around shortly.  Midas is surprisingly good.  I need to watch epis 2-3 too and I think they should be up on Viki shortly.

Surprise, surprise, but TB hit its funny bone in epi 2.  It came out of nowhere with NO ONE expecting it.  I'm still laughing at HHJ and the actress from CitC.  They are a riot.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fanart0101

[Midnight News] Noh Min Woo turns into fantastic guitar player in “Midas

nohminwoo.jpg

Actor Noh Min Woo in SBS drama “Midas” turns into a guitar player. On the following March 8th, “Midas” episode 4 will air this scene where Noh Min Woo will come to a club and play guitar in public. Noh Min Woo said that he didn’t expect that he would play music in public like that and it was totally different from when he only played at home.

The matter of fact, his performance in Times Square M-PUB yesterday was stunning. At first, he chose Nabu’s “To Dust” song to play but PD Kang Shin Hyo felt he played it a bit too fast and decided to play “Just The Two of Us” and gained around of applause when he was done playing.

S : Asia Today

Written by KQer (karen.qer.kamal@koreanupdates.com)

Link watching Min woo's Performance in Midas :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHi-Nev1ZWw&feature=player_embedded

Guest cancerb

^

Wooots thats a pleasant surprise, never expecting there'll be scene with him playing guitar in a club,. Is this a clue that MyungJun really is the son of the younger actor who his mother have had affair with?

Anyway finished ep 3 today and must say that DoHyun is a jerk, he has no sense of treating women well, its understandable with someone who lack of mother's love but thats not the case for DoHyun,. Ambition really has blinded him -_-

NMW's guitar jam session was fantastic...Me likey.   :D   Thanks fanart0101.  He is actually playing and appears to be good at it.  Can't wait to see this episode and who attends to watch him get down.  Another side to his character...yummy.

I just saw Midas 2 and 3  (Thanks Darksmurf ;)   ). It is getting more and more interesting. It is kinda funny how they made DH - he is an excellent student, broker, fighter, conspirator and he still doesn't know how to treat a woman    :wacko:

Guest marinai

As a LMJ inconditional fan I have to admit I would love her to have a love line with NMW! me too don't like the relationship she is having with Do Hyun, he may take her for granted or worst not love her that much ! I don't dislike him, I understand his greed and his admiration towards IH, she's amazing and beautiful! I can't wait to watch more! I love every single character in this drama !

Guest Lanigirl

I have only watched episode 1 and just love all the characters. I think this drama will have Do Hyun be blinded by ambition - I wonder if he will lose his finance. I look forward to the subs coming out for episode 2 & 3.

Guest BlueHeaven

I'm watching episode one right now and it is surprisingly good.

I don't know romantically if he'll stay with LMJ though.. which sorta sucks 'cause I love the actress.

she was brilliant in smile,you.

gonna keep watching~

Guest cancerb

shoud watch Noh Min Woo in KBS Rock Rock Rock to see how good he is with the guitar

making of

wedding dress scene

Noh Min Woo 's bed scene

Wohoho thanks for sharing this, too bad couldnt understand what they're talking about :sweatingbullets:

Anyway anyone else notice that DoHyun classmate at 1st ep kinda look like Kang JiHwan of Coffee House?

shoud watch Noh Min Woo in KBS Rock Rock Rock to see how good he is with the guitar

making of

wedding dress scene

Noh Min Woo 's bed scene

SHIRLEY!!!!

ahhhh the making of the bed scene

the exchange between the 2 of them was so funny

wahahhahaha

well it was nothing in particular but u could really see the 2 of them being awkward with each other LOL

"Your hair looks prettier"

wahahahah

"You are alot more natural than at the script reading"

LOL

so cuteeeeeeeeeee

anyway

Minwoo on the guitar is a major turn on for me

OMFG

haha i dunno why i kept thinking tonight was monday night lol

I just started watching and am sure I am not the only one who wonders if this is the k-dramatization of The Firm. I always root for people to stay with their long term girlfriend and not some random old lady (lol) but we'll see if I feel differently after watching on. 

If i were him, I might keep the $100K and not take the job offer (since I'm chicken and know that there's nothing like a free lunch) OR write $12 million on the blank check and see what contract I have to sign. If I can leave after one month, then I will manage working for the devil for one month and leave with a cool million :D But yeah, but that's just a dream. I'll take the $100K and not sign with that secretive firm. 

EDIT:

Okay, after one ep it seems more like Dirty Sexy Money. lol. 

Oh my word! While I was expecting something to happen on his drive, I was still shocked. lol. 

Finished all three eps. I don't even know if romance will play an important role in this drama... anyway, I'll keep watching the story unfold. 

I just started watching and am sure I am not the only one who wonders if this is the k-dramatization of The Firm. I always root for people to stay with their long term girlfriend and not some random old lady (lol) but we'll see if I feel differently after watching on. 

If i were him, I might keep the $100K and not take the job offer (since I'm chicken and know that there's nothing like a free lunch) OR write $12 million on the blank check and see what contract I have to sign. If I can leave after one month, then I will manage working for the devil for one month and leave with a cool million :D But yeah, but that's just a dream. I'll take the $100K and not sign with that secretive firm. 

EDIT:

Okay, after one ep it seems more like Dirty Sexy Money. lol. 

Hi clock.  Yes, a blank check plus partnership plus an interview $100k check....Here's hoping he parlays that $100k into sth more...whatever that may be.

Dirty Sexy Money indeed...lol   Wait til you watch epis 2-3.  It's truly a family affair all around.

Can't wait for this week's episodes.

Loving the drama so far. However, am I the only one that feels that the drama has a feel like one of those 50 episodes epic dramas for e.g. Giant. I wonder how they will wrap up all the storylines in 16 episodes.

I just finally started with Midas and have already watched episode one! I've been meaning to watch this purely because of my adoration for Lee Min-jung. Otherwise, I don't think I'd be giving this a chance due to the fact that I'm not really into dramas with elements involving revenge, power, and money. Cause they usually end ... ya know. HAHA.

Okay, at first, I wasn't buying this whole Jang Hyuk/Lee Min-jung pairing, I think mostly because of the fact that I've just recently watched Penthouse Elephant (really dysfunctional movie, if you know what I man @_@), wherein they played siblings; one of them was a psychopath, and the other was apparently an adulterous gold-digging wife. LOL Hence, it was a bit awkward for me to watch them in the first few scenes. Plus, Jang Hyuk's character, Do-hyun, didn't seem so warm (in my opinion) towards Jung-yeon at first. It didn't feel like she was that valuable to him in the first few scenes, until... that scene on Jung-yeon's birthday where he basically proposes to her on the video. I swear I squealed out loud.

So far, I don't really have a lot to say, I've only seen episode one. Hopefully, I can keep up with you guys. ^^

By the way, as much as I want to keep rooting for Lee Min-jung and Jang Hyuk, it just... IDK I'm still not that bought by their coupling. LOL I guess we'll see how this drama progresses then. :)

By the way, random, but... I swear, this is the problem when I watch Lee Min-jung stuff. Everytime she comes on a scene, I just cannot focus on what's going on, cause it's either a.) she's too pretty or b.) whatever she's wearing is too pretty and it's usually both at the same time! (Yes! Even her nurse outfit!)

Guest adikkeluangman

No Min Woo heats things up on SBS’s “Midas”

SBS’s new drama “Midas” is already gaining a lot of buzz thanks to a spicy bed scene with actor No Min Woo.

After enjoying a party at a hotel, No Min Woo and a woman decide to rent a suite, and ended up sleeping together. Soon after, ‘Yoo In Hye‘ (Kim Hee Ae) discover the two in a state of undress.

Viewers of the drama commented, “No Min Woo is incredibly attractive“, “Weird sleeping positions“, and “I’m now a huge fan of ‘Midas’ thanks to No Min Woo.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/no-min-woo-heats-things-up-on-sbss-midas

Archived