[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

GUYSSSSSSS...Midas premiere has been moved up to the 22nd!!

I just checked Midas official website...the website now says February 22nd!!!!

There must be an open set day for the reporters..there are tons of pics..way too many to post..lol

20110216000093_0.jpgAKR20110216062300005_01_i.jpgAKR20110216062300005_03_i.jpg135255_122901_3142.jpg20110215_janghyeok_kimheeae4.jpg253261_219656_3651.jpg253256_219652_330.jpg253257_219653_356.jpg2173_L_1297753957.jpg2173_L_1297755151.jpg

2173_L_1297753844.jpg20110215_1297756361_79087100_1.jpg?129776360820110215_kimheeae.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soompigalz

SERIOUSLY??!! The premiere is on this Feb 22nd,. WOW So excited now, but too bad we'll only have 1 ep then, but im still a happy person :lol:

Also there's still the press conference left, (although got to admit that im more curious to see what kind of fashion each of the casts gonna bring there :lol: )

Thanks everyone for the news and update

JangHyuk look absolutely adorable in the pics with Lee MinJung,. :wub: never thought that they will look that good together

I'm surprised as well why SBS would choose a Tuesday as the premiere date..but I'm guessing SBS wants to try to up their ratings the best they can...and seems like they have a lot riding on Midas.

I love it though :lol:..cuz it means we'll get to see the drama 1 week earlier.

Midas posted brief character descriptions for the rest of the cast.

cr: SBS Midas website

Choi Kook Hwan (Chun Ho Jin) -- The character who changed Do Hyun's life. He is someone who opened Do Hyun's eyes to money and he's also the one who awakened Do Hyun's ambitions.

Yoo Myung Joon (Noh Min Woo) -- Yoo In Hye's younger brother. The only brother who Yoo In Hye shared the same mother with.

Yoo Pil Sang (Kim Sung Kyum) -- His wealth is only in the trillions of won but that seems to small compared to the way his family lives.

Yoo Sung Joon (Yoon Je Moon) -- Yoo In Hye's second oldest brother. A typical 2nd generation chaebol boss. He is someone who always excels in what he does. Because of this he is extremely arrogant to the point of being self absorbed.

Yoo Ki Joon (Choi Jung Woo) -- Yoo In Hye's oldest brother. Through the development and speculation of Yoo Pil Sang's real estate, he established Yoo Sung Construction where he is made president.

Yoo Mi Ran (Han Yoo Ee) -- Yoo In Hye's younger sister. A typical spoiled rich girl. She is known in Kangnam clubs as Korea's Paris Hilton.

Kim Dae Sung (Lee Duk Hwa) -- Do Hyun's father. He left child Do Hyun and Do Hyun's mother to look for a gold mine going around the country.

Kim Do Chul (Kim Sang Oh) -- Do Hyun's half brother. He lives his life taking advantage of others without the slightest bit of reserve.

Lee Yong Kook -- Jung Yun's father. He raised Jung Yun with firm and sincere while he worked at the ironworks.

I'm so excited to learn that Midas premiere moved up to the 22nd even though we'll have to wait for another week after the 1st episode.

I love the official pics of Hyuk and LMJ. They look so good together. I just wish they'll have more sweet moments.

Midas will have its press conference next Monday. Here's the info:

- 일 시 : 2011년 2월 21일(월) 오후 2시

- Date : Monday 21 February 2011 at 2 PM

- 장 소 : 영등포동 4가 442 경방타임스퀘어 5층(명품관 5층) 아모리스홀

- Location: Amoris Hall, 5th floor, 442 Kyungbang Time Square, Yeongdeungpo-dong

- 출 연 진 : 장혁,김희애,이민정,노민우

- Actors: Jang Hyuk, Kim Hee Ae, Lee Min Jung, Noh Min Woo

- 순 서 : 출연자 소개, 하이라이트 감상, 포토타임, 인터뷰 순

- Order: Introduction of the actors, Highlights, Photo time, Interview

Woohooo..I'm sure we'll get to see plenty of picssss...can't wait.!

Guest mumudav

Simina

I want to see smth more like DaeGil or Bidam or even Park DOng Joo with a spunk:D  ... so bring on the baddies:D

Would you please explain who they are? :rolleyes:

Guest mumudav

Hehe~ I've read the whole thread and realized a lot of people will be rooting for No Min Woo as Yoo Myung Joon :D

I think I will be among the few ones rooting for Jang Hyuk's Kim Do Hyun :phew: I'm Jang Hyuk's die fan after seeing him in Thank you, so I'll be rooting for him even if he is the total bastard, bubble gum, the worst man in the universe lol :P

I hope I won't start hating on No Min Woo's character if he's more popular than Hyuk's character, lol :lol:

Guest cancerb

So glad to hear that we're finally gonna watch this drama on TV soon,. Its been a while since im involved in a discussion and share all the excitement of waiting each episode every single week :lol:

Anyway here's the newest still from one of the characters:

Nurse Lee JungYun

nursemj.jpg

Credit: Nate

Wow, the nurse uniform of the VIP room is fashionably nice. Happy birthday to LMJ and she looks very pretty. No patients can resist her charm and uniform temptation :rolleyes:

Thanks ocha for the Midas press conference info. I'm waiting for all the pics to come. I know someone is actually going to the press conf next Mon. Let's hope we can get some inside info and pics from her.

Welcome mumudav! Let's root for Hyuk and all the chars in Midas here :D

did anyone else noticed that LMJ is in the shadow of every single picture? are they trying to hint something? cause it's freaking me out how she's there in every single one of the new posters lol

For me it represents that she is always on his mind.....The memory of her cannot fade away completely and he is always thinking of her or making plans to get back to her....?

Besides, I do not know if those are fanart or official pics, but either way, they're pretty cool to me.:) 

Simina

Would you please explain who they are? :rolleyes:

Dae Gil is a character from Chuno (Slave Hunter)--in fact played wonderfully by Jang Hyuk

Bi Dam is a character from Queen SeonDeok played by Kim Nam Gil

Park Dong Joo is Noh Min Woo's character from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.

And mumudav...I'm a huge Jang Hyuk fan too..so of course I'll be rooting for Kim Do Hyun :lol:..but I'll also enjoy watching Yoo Myung Joon..hehehe

Hmmm, so all three of the main leads have the "Midas touch" in their respective careers.  I would include the playboy, but he really does not do anything.

Let's hope the touch does not destroy their lives in the end....

I'm actually thinking the 'Midas touch' here is more in the sense that all 3 of them are going after money or power. If the story hasn't changed, Do Hyun and In Hye will be after money...while Jung Yun will go after revenge/power over Do Hyun via money (Myung Joon is a rich boy after all).

Likely though they all will realize at the end that money isn't everything....at least that's what I'm thinking.

did anyone else noticed that LMJ is in the shadow of every single picture? are they trying to hint something? cause it's freaking me out how she's there in every single one of the new posters lol

Good eye! Hmm...I think those are fan arts? At least they look like fan arts...but if they're not then you might be on to something there..hehehe

cancerb: Min Jung makes for a bubbly nurse, doesn't she? I wish all nurses are as bubbly as her..hehehe

mozilla: thanks for posting Min Jung's pics here..I didn't have a chance to post them yesterday.

hahatk: Oooh niceeee! Hopefully our friend that will be going to the press conference can give us some more tidbits and stories from the presscon.

BTW seems like SBS Hanbam did a section on Midas yesterday. Anybody have a video link for that? This is the only link I have to the clip but it is LQ so hoping

http://gall.dcinside.com/janghyuk/36170

http://gall.dcinside.com/janghyuk/36171

screencaps from Hanbam

http://gall.dcinside.com/janghyuk/36177

http://gall.dcinside.com/janghyuk/36168

Archived