[Drama 2011] Midas 마이더스

Guest o-cha

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest soompigalz

^

OH MY,.... He is sure one BIG Playboy, exactly how many girls he had in a night? :blink:

I cant even able to imagine it,. excl.gif

Lets see how far true love could change this wild wolf into a sheep :lol:

Thanks for the links,~~

^

OH MY,.... He is sure one BIG Playboy, exactly how many girls he had in a night? :blink:

I cant even able to imagine it,. excl.gif

Lets see how far true love could change this wild wolf into a sheep :lol:  

Thanks for the links,~~

I know....I was thinking is the chick on the sofa the same one on the floor or ???

Yes, it looks like we have a major player here....I was hoping he would show up in epi one, but glad he's showing up rather soon in epi 2. 

Cannot wait to see this episode, but I have to wait for subs.

EDIT

Hi clock....Yes, he's the 2nd male lead...I hope to see alot more of his antics before he falls...

I like players too....

Guest Trina987

OMG... mr. HOT Fox Hunter was a total PLAYER.... :wacko::crazy: I can not believe there was two girls with him... However, my concern is that hair of his.. I sooo do not like his hair.. I prefer his hair in MGIAG better.. oh well... well, at least Mr. HOT Fox Hunter looks goods.. just the hair got to go.... oh.. did you all see his dimples when he smile... :wub: :wub:

Guest HelloDreamer

When I read the synopsis I wasn't too excited about the story line, but I'll give it a shot. Jang Hyuk Oppa, and No Min-Woo Oppa is in it. How bad can it be. Can't wait to watch both episodes with subs.

-----

Thanks mskololia1, for the recap of Min-Woo...gosh. I am excited he's showing so much of his sexy body to us, but at the same time jealous that he is hugging some girl, while only wearing bed sheets. LOL.

Guest zerocloud

Yeah, I know right.  He was suspicious at first after seeing the prestigious ppl on the wall of fame or shame sponsored by a firm he could not find anything about.

A lot of prominent attys in the judicial world are bought and paid for so what chance does the little guy or company have.  They all appear to be blinded by the dream of making it big or having their dreams come true made possible by Santa Claus or King Midas.  Midas appears to be the Chairman....His own house appears to be in shambles exc for his eldest daughter so far and I wonder about the lucky ones chosen to receive his touch or money to protect whatever he touches or his money or investments.

Atty Choi knew all about him, which means they knew he was going to get married....This reminds me of "The Firm".

Exactly the same....the first episode just reminded me of "The Firm."  I guess there's nothing that can stop DH from pursuing a glittering career at any cost. He's got an excellent sense of SMELL for money huh..

Somehow this drama gives me the 'Bad Guy' drama feeling, you know that one with Kim Nam Gil...I just hope he wont die in the end (the player guy) And i totally dont like the lead guy cuz he only thinks of his work...and i think he didnt love the cute nurse girl....

I have not watched BG, but I hope the player does not die in this drama either.

To me DH loves the nurse.

Sure he has ambition, but he is close to her father winning her hand in marriage and in his video proposal, which I loved because ppl actually send videos of themselves to prospective universities, etc. to gain entrance, he gave her hope concerning the security of their future together.  He worked with her father to gain 51 points and he did mention that if anything happened to him in his current career, he would be able to take care of her doing manual labor (taking over her father's business)...hint, hint, hint.

He's not stupid so I'm sure he is investing the money (based on his response to the Chairman's question) for a rainy day not sure about the firm or his future there.  I'm thinking he may be considered kryptonite if he ever leaves so his job opportunities may be slim to none due to the Midas reach....I'm seriously getting the Firm vibe, which is making me jittery because that was so suspenseful and a little scary.    :vicx:

Guest zenden2005

does anyone know a site that is recapping this series?

SoulsRebel did recap for Midas Episode 1 last week. But she haven't do live recap for Ep2 this week since it's the finale week for Dream High. She mentioned that she'll do for Ep2 and 3 a bit later. you can view it here Rebel Souls

Guest DarkSmurf

Hi Everyone,

Midas Episode 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Midas 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/564-midas-2011-episode-1-2/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

Guest vesica

Hi Everyone,

Midas Episode 2 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

Midas 1-2 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/564-midas-2011-episode-1-2/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Warmest Regards

DarkSmurf

Thank you for English Translation Darksmurf .. fight for next episod .. :) :)

Archived