★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest assalishae

Whooaa,, Jiyong oppa is really really, I mean really cute, he gave his jacket to the fans..

Do you remember on Bigshow 2011 when GD gave his face -instead of his hands- to the crowd so fans could touch it..

He's just sooo cute..

Oh, and I'm a newbie here (but I've been a proud VIP since haru haru).. Nice to meet you all ^^

ㅋㅋㅋ ^^

Guest samosvetleee

{VID}Check out the updated playlists with fantaken cams @ 2011 YG Family Concert ,shared via bigbangupdates::

--YG FAMILY CONCERT DAY-1 - FANCAMS - PLAYLIST--

-- YG FAMILY CONCERT DAY-2 - FANCAMS-PLAYLIST --

Uploaded via bigbangupdatesTV@yt

Shared via bigbangupdates@twitter

Credit : bbu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{PHOTOS}More photos of Seungri with friends backstage at YG Family Concert ::

Seungri-5.jpg

Seungri-4.jpg

Seungri-3.jpg

Seungri-2.jpg

Source : via weib.com/SeungriCN

Shared via bigbangupdates.com

Credit : bbu

Guest Princesa_Preciosa

Well my story is kinda short and sweetsmile.gif.  I was first hooked on Taeyang.  I was watching a video and one of the comments said "Oh he looks like Tae Yang." So I googled him and watched his Where U At video.  Further research revealed he was in a group called Big Bang.  I watched one of their vids, but didn't really pay attention to them.  I can't remember what song it was, but it didn't grab my attention enough for me to want to find out more about them.  Before then I knew nothing about kpop (except for Rain) so I wasn't gonna go exploring a new world of music...............yet lol.  

All I cared about was Taeyang lol.  But then the Tonight video came up in Youtube suggested songs so I was like 'let me give this group another chance.'  I absolutely LOVED the song.  I feel like partying every time I hear that song.  From that point I have been hooked on them ever since! I can remember spending a whole day watching vids about them and was so thankful ppl eng subbed interviews/shows, etc.  The rest is history lol.  I now love kpop so much more.

Archived