★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[TRANS] Big Bang’s “ments” during the last day of YG FAMILY Concert 2011

I know this translation is a bit overdue, but I don’t think it has

been translated yet as far as I’m concerned, so I’m posting it up :)

“ments” - Korean way of saying ‘comments’

Ment #1

One, two, three! Annyounghasaeyo, BIG! BANG~

Hello, I’m Taeyang. Nice to meet you all.

Hello, I’m TOP from Big Bang. It’s nice to meet you all.

Hello! I’m Big Bang’s Seungri!

Hello, I am Daesung.

Hello, I’m G-Dragon.

Seungri: Everyone who’s enjoying themselves, scream~!

Taeyang: Whoever isn’t enjoying themselves, scream~!

Seungri: The people who aren’t enjoying themselves screamed just now.

Taeyang: Yeah, I guess they misheard me. *laughs* Anyway, it is such a pleasure to be meeting you all like this. It’s been a while since all five of us have stood on stage together and having that stage be something as special and meaningful as this makes me very happy. Mmm.. as you all know, this concert celebrates the 15th anniversary of YG and I just want to thank all of you for loving and supporting YG for the past 15 years and Big Bang as well. We’ll be able to celebrate the 20th anniversary and 30th anniversary together, too, right? Yes, as long as we have your love, I think we will be able to make it together for as long as we can go.

Seungri: Yes, we Big Bang members debuted at the 10th anniversary YG Family concert and it has already been 5 years since then. But being able to stand at the 15th anniversary concert as artists who represent YG, it is such an honor and it makes all of our hearts flutter just at the thought of it.

T.O.P: Yes. So it’s been a great while since you guys have seen the five of us all together on stage, hasn’t it? There’s no doubt that the 15th year YG Family anniversary means a lot to us, but it means a great deal more that all five of us can be here together like this. It is extremely important and honorable for us. And speaking of the truth, this year has been a tremendously eventful year for Big Bang. But despite all these things being thrown at us, we sincerely want to thank all of you for the many loud cheers Big Bang is receiving from you guys.

Daesung: Definitely. Hello, I’m Daesung. Yes, it seems like I’ve missed the stage for so long. The fact that I’m able to stand on stage…. just standing here makes me so happy and the unexpected accidents that I’ve had, I think, have once again given me the chance to realize my sense of duty and obligation to music and presentation. I hope that I will never forget the thanks I owe all of you.

G-Dragon: Up until recently, we have been causing much trouble and worry for all of you and I would like to apologize for that. And to assure that nothing like this will ever happen again, we will always repay you with great music, so please look out for us. If you guys are willing to watch out for us, we will surely present you guys with a greater gift as we continue to make music.

Seungri: Yes. And because not one, not two, but all five of us are gathered together, it seems like we are shining brigh… uh, wait.. does it look like we’re shining, everybody? (and this is when Seungri and the audience all started cracking up keke) How many members is Big Bang?! (5!!!)

T.O.P: I think Seungri is more caught up and excited than the audience (and he spoke a few words more, but I couldn’t hear it well).

Taeyang: Yes. I think the only way we could ever repay you guys back is to show great music and great performances; and since today is the last day of the 15th anniversary concerts, I hope all of you will be able to enjoy this night to the fullest! And for our next performance, we will go straight into Cafe (and then they performed Cafe)

Ment #2

Seungri: For this 15th year anniversary concert, Big Bang was chosen to deck the last performance and unfortunately, we really only have one song left to present you guys. Ah, I’m so sad. How did you guys think of today?

Taeyang: Ah, this is the last stage for the last concert of the 15th year YG Family anniversary, but thank you all for sticking with us ‘til the end. I think these last few performances were made possible because the rest of Big Bang was here as well and because we’re finally on stage with Daesung, it makes it that much more special just to be with all of you guys. We are very happy.

Seungri: What did you think of this concert, Top Hyung?

T.O.P: Oh, uh, throughout the whole concert while I was performing, I was so touched and moved by everyone that I almost cried. Having everyone here greeting us with such love and support, we promise to have just as much passion for the things we do and also become a better Big Bang.

Seungri: What did you think of it, Daesung Hyung? It’s been a while since you’ve seen everyone.

Daesung: Oh, man. Not just myself, but the rest of the artists here have all done better than before because it’s the last concert of this year… and with that said, the concert lasted much longer and it felt great spending time with everyone here. I want to thank each and every one here. And especially for me, I think the concerts of December 3rd and 4th will be something I will never, ever, ever forget.

G-Dragon: And because it’s the last concert, it may seem very devastating to say goodbye, but I found that this experience in being with all the fans, artists, and dancers made it all the more enjoyable and it’s a concert I will cherish forever. Also, Big Bang is able to stand on stage in front of everyone like this because you guys are our energy. We hope to show you guys only the best of ourselves and I am immensely grateful for everyone who showed up today.

Seungri: There’s something I’m curious about… do you think I can ask? When do you think Big Bang’s next album will be coming out?

G-Dragon: Right.The Big Bang members have all been spending nights at the studio working hard on recording, so I think it’s safe to say that you guys should be looking forward to some great new music. If you guys can wait just a little longer, I’m sure we will be able to meet a lot of you guys at Big Show with some good music.

Taeyang: I hope that you guys will support us with more love for our next album and Big Show next year. It’s going to be an awesome concert with an awesome new album and amazing songs, so please be on the lookout with your two eyes.

Seungri: To all of you who have been loving and supporting Big Bang and YG Family all throughout this year, we sincerely thank you very much. Please expect to party and have an amazingly fun time with YG Family again next year and now it’s our last song for the night, everyone!

Taeyang: Are we going somewhere?

Seungri: Should we? How about we go to Heaven? (And they finished up with Heaven as their last stage!)

*these were all captured on the audio recorder owned by the original poster on BESTIZ and she wrote down everything she caught on her device. She states that there may be a few missing segments, but what we have written down here is about 97% of it.

Source: 서변호사님 at BESTIZ, via: idharu at NAVER

Translation: swaggalevel-1000.tumblr.com

index050.jpg

Credit: http://partnervi.com/

Well, I started liking Big Bang as soon as I started liking kpop. My friend introduced me to kpop (she is a VIP). And as soon as I saw the 'Lollipop' MV I became absolutely obsessed with BB!

I searched up their old songs, I posted them all over my facebook and downloaded plenty of their MVs. But that was only the beginning; soon my whole wall was filled with BB, BB and BB.

My biases were definitely messed up, I think it went something like this; GD, TOP, GD, TOP, GD, Taeyang, Seungri, GD, SEUNGRI, Lee Seunghyun, V.I, Seungri, Victory... Yes, at the end it was Seungri that captured my heart.

Well, I got the oppurtunity to meet Big Bang, but when I tried writing it up, it was wayyyy too long. I will post it on my tumblr soon and edit this post with a link.

Guest caramelwen

^^ I love Seungri's imitations~~♥ He's totally a maestro at imitating his hyungs!

YG concert 2011 was awesome. How I wish I was there.... Especially BIGBANG's I AM THE BEST performance was..... super!! My new ringtone haha ♫

I'm new here btw^^ Nice to meet you all !

I just caught the first two subbed episodes on dramacrazy and this drama is quite interesting.  Interesting in that it isn't the typical 'I have a implausible dream, but I will succeed if I work hard' type of drama.

Certain aspects of the drama and each character seem typical.  Other aspects do not.  So, it will be interesting to see how atypical this drama gets.

The music they've used has been great, so far.  And, I can't think that any drama can be terrible if it has Oh Man Seok and Kim Mi Kyung acting in it. 

Hah!  I just realize that Im Joo Hwan and Kim Mi Kyung is having a reunion in this drama, from their days in "Tamra Island".    She shaped him up in that drama.  And, I'm sure she'll shape him up in this one.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest samosvetleee

{FANTAKEN} Some Bigbang&GD&TOP Goodies @ the 2012 YG Family Concert in Japan  Venue :::

aiigifaciaao2z.jpg

BIGBANG iPod case and GDTOP keychain :: 

Source&Cre : weibo

Shared via : @Kwonliyan

aiij4iccqaeagv.jpg

Source&Cre : @0401rurutic

Shared via @mystifize

aiiz6l6caaatq9e.jpg

Source&Cre : @negimax

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{FANTAKEN} Inside the2012  YG Family Concert Hall ::

o0480064011721283972.jpg

Source&Cre : ameblo.jp/happyrichlife

aiiubrceaa2h4.jpg

Source&Cre : @2b_chan 

Shared via @Bigbang_JPN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{FANTAKEN}GD&TOP and Big Bang Merchandise at YG Family Concert Japan 2012 ::

AihIuoFCQAAigg5.jpg

tumblr_lxepxjaU2b1qbwgylo2_400.jpg

tumblr_lxepxjaU2b1qbwgylo1_500.jpg

490712981.jpg

490713004.jpg

BB+curry.jpg

Source: @lollipopNIKO, ohohkaka-卡 

Via heyhellohoney@tumblr.com, @0818gdgd, @ilovegd21

Shared via bigbangupdates.com

[iNFO] YG Family Concert in Japan broadcast on TBS

ncxgj.png

BIGBANG, 2NE1 and others performing at the dream festival "YG Family Concert" to be aired in March!

March 24 12:00-2:00AM JST

Performance Date: January 21 & 22, 2012 @ Saitama Arena

Artists: Gummy, SE7EN, BIGBANG, 2NE1, PSY, Tablo, JinuSean

Source: TBS

Translated by: Jinhae@YGLadies.com

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} BIGBANG @ 2012  YG Family Concert in Japan - DAY-1 -highlights, shared via twitter (010712) ::

• GDTop out for Oh yeah!!!! ^^ #OSAKASAKALOVE
  • Top in metallic blue, GD in his fire print suit

• Big bang haru haru japanese vers. ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ #OSAKASAKALOVE
  • BB lies just now. Now performing heaven ^^ #OSAKASAKALOVE

• Lol. Taeyang with his #OSAKASAKALOVE again. ^^ Ppl shouting for encore.

• The Kings is back with i'm the best!!!!!!!!!! #OSAKASAKALOVE
  • Oh! Seungri's oh my gawd at the end!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ #OSAKASAKALOVE

• Last song . Malhaejyo. Lol. GDYB dance. >< #OSAKASAKALOVE
  • TY n Seven threw their shirts to fans. Bye2 for now. Will upload the fancams later. ^^ #OSAKASAKALOVE

Source&Credit : @0401rurutic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{INFO} Bigbang's Set list @ 2012 YG Family Concert in Japan DAY-1 ::

1.Tonight♫:: 

2.Hands Up♫:: 

3.Gara Go♫:: 

4.Let me hear your Voice♫:: 

5. Seven ft.TOP - Digital Bounce♫:: 

6.Tablo ft.Taeyang - Tomorrow♫:: 

7. Daesung,Seven - It hurts♫:: 

8.Seungri,Daesung,Seven,Taeyang - Lonely ♫:: 

9.GD&TOP - Oh,Yeah ♫::

10.GD&TOP - High,High ♫:: 

11.Gummy - Heartbreaker - slow version ft.G-Dragon♫:: 

12.Haru,Haru♫:: 

13.Lies♫:: 

14.Heaven♫:: 

15.Bigbang's version of I'm the Best ♫:: 

Source&Cre :@0401rurutic 

For all YG Stans - the FULL 2012 YG Family Concert - DAY-1 Set list -->

• FIRE (2NE1)
  • CAN’T NOBODY (2NE1)
  • GO AWAY (2NE1)
  • TONIGHT (BIGBANG)
  • HANDS UP (BIGBANG)
  • BIGBANG TALK TIME
  • KOE WO KIKASETE (BIGBANG)
  • GARA GARA GO (BIGBANG)
  • I’M SORRY (GUMMY) 
  • DIGITAL BOUNCE (SE7EN FT TOP)
  • TALK TIME (se7en Jinu & GD(?))
  • HIPHOP GENTLEMEN (GDRAGON, SE7EN, JINUSEAN)
  • A-YO (JINUSEAN)
  • TELL ME (JINUSEAN WITH DARA)
  • LOVE IS BAD (TABLO FT BOM)
  • TABLO AND GUMMY STAGE
  • TOMORROW (TABLO FT BAE)
  • IT HURTS (DAESUNG)
  • LONELY (SE7EN SEUNGRI SE7EN DAESUNG)
  • OH YEAH (GTOP FT BOM)
  • PSY STAGE
  • SHAKE IT (PSY)
  • SOMEBODY ELSE (SE7EN)
  • I AM THE BEST (2NE1)
  • I DON’T CARE (2NE1)
  • UGLY (2NE1 FT GUMMY)
  • HEARTBREAKER BALLAD VER (GUMMY)
  • HARU HARU japanese VER (BIGBANG)
  • LIES (BIGBANG)
  • HEAVEN (BIGBANG)
  • LAST FAREWELL (2NE1) with gummy (?)
  • LADY GAGA PARODY (PSY)
  • I AM THE BEST (BIGBANG)
  • MALHAEJYO (original by jinusean but i think it’s sung by the whole family + GDYB dance

Source&Cre : @0410rurutic

Shared via heyhellohoney@tumblr

Archived