「2012 YG Family Concert in Japan at Kyocera Dome Osaka」 Report

YGFCJ20120107_01.jpg

Let’s start with set-list

1. Fire/2NE1

2. Can’t Nobody/2NE1

3. Go Away/2NE1

Ment: 2NE1

4. Tonight (Remix)/BIGBANG

Seungri’s aura hits me big time and when his face is close up on the big screen.He’s like an angel!

BIGBANG is all donning black and white outfit.I die……

5. Hands Up/ BIGBANG

Osaka puts the hands up and everybody was jumping like crazy.

Ment: BIGBANG

G-Dragon said “I’m sorry that I make you worried about me last year.I’ll work hard in the future.” Daijobou!All is forgiven!

Daesung said “Getting on the stage after the incident is difficult.But,every fans always wait for me and keep the faith in me”.THIS!I cried!

6. 声を聞かせて/ BIGBANG

The stage is moving in circle….wooooooo

7. ガラガラGo!!/ BIGBANG

The song always fills with great summer feeling.Anyway,they gotta try remixing this track.Put some more twists in it…just saying lol

8. ゴメンネ/Gummy feat. T.O.P

T.O.P popped out in the first part and then he’s gone!!

9. Digital Bounce/SE7EN Feat. T.O.P

Double Chois!T.O.P’s so fierce

Ment: SE7EN

10. Hip Hop Gentlemen/Jinusean,G-Dragon&SE7EN

I think G-Dragon can fly.He moved from one point to another at a lightning speed.I like SE7EN’s part the most!

11. A-Yo/Jinusean

12. Tell Me/Jinusean & Dara

13. Bad/Tablo & Bom

14. Airbag/Tablo & Gummy

15. Tomorrow/Tablo Feat. Taeyang

This duo is always entertaining to watch because Taeyang belted out the voice that matches perfectly with Tablo’s tragic rap lyrics.I love it when Taeyang scrunches his face to hit the high notes.Diva!

16. It Hurts (Japanese ver.)/Daesung & SE7EN

Daesung’s voice is so crystal clear.His PERFECT Japanese rendition of this song makes it even more “hurtful”.He gets back to singing at 100% fit!I was about to cry…

17. Lonely (Acoustic Japanese ver.)/Taeyang, Daesung,Seungri & SE7EN

I thank God.I made an eye contact with Seungri….AWWWWW

18. Oh Yeah (Japanese ver.)/GD&TOP Feat. Bom

GD&TOP’s eye-sexing the fans.Bom’s singing in joy.This woman is awesome!

19. High High (Japanese ver.)/GD&TOP

Japan’s next party anthem!Their Japanese is leveled up kkkk

20. Shake It/PSY

I must admit that HE’S THE REAL ENTERTAINER!The crowd loves him.I should have taken my mom with me,seriously.

21. Somebody Else/SE7EN

22. I Am The Best (Japanese ver.)/2NE1

23. I Don’t Care/2NE1

24. Ugly(Japanese ver.)/2NE1 & Gummy

I’m so happy they performed all my favorite songs with Gummy in it too!!!

25. Heartbreaker (Ballad ver)/Gummy & G-Dragon

GD’s flow on stage is so pro.He came in the middle of the song and did it so beautifully.Does anyone want a studio version? *raise my hand*

26. Haru Haru (Acoustic Japanese ver.)/BIGBANG

OMG~~~!!It’s the first time they performed this song and I’m still not familiar with it lol but,the acoustic version’s musical arrangement is timeless!I like Daesung’s part so much.It sounds better than the CD.His voice always gives me goosebumps.

27. Lies/BIGBANG

A lot of people in my zone twirled their fingers like T.O.P lol

28. My Heaven/BIGBANG

All sing along to this!It’s the best thing ever^^

Encore

29. Last Farewell/2NE1 & Gummy

30. Lady Gaga & “Single Ladies” Beyoncé/PSY

Jesus,when it gets to this “oh o oh oh o o…” part.He wowed the crowd with his belly dancing!

31. I Am The Best/BIGBANG

T.O.P tried to make a Bom’s face and copied all her hips move made me laughed soooooo hard.He added some girly hips wagging more than YG Family Concert in Korea.Choom T.O.P’s time!Jackpot!!!

32. Malhaejo (Tell Me)/All artists (G-Dragon & Taeyang’s duo dance)

GDYB’s freestyle dance is worth the watch and they smiled so cute.Taeyang moved around the stage with a cheerful face.He stopped and stood with Dara at the end…in a corner…together kkk G-Dragon was with CL.

T.O.P didn’t miss a chance to show everyone his freestyle steps too….5 years after debut.He’s so in sync with the other members and it makes us proud.

More highlights

The concert is about 3:40 hours long.

Taeyang and SE7EN threw their shirts in the crowd at the end of the concert.

I was so close to G-Dragon in my zone~~!The closer I could get was less then 10 m. lol

When Daesung smiled,I melt.He’s got a nice brighter skin and makes me feel fresh!

I heard that people started queuing since 1oAM for goods.

PSY’s goods are awesome and sold out so fast!

Sean’s Japanese is good,y’know?

+ The concert on 1/22 will air on TBS on 3/24!YAY!!!!!!

YGFCJ20120107_03.jpg

+ G-Dragon cosplayer!

YGFCJ20120107_02.jpg

That’s all for now!

PK & Tsugumi

Credit: TEAMBIGBANG

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest li_nikoru

WOW!! Thank U for the fan account!!

I'm amazed they sang It hurts, Lonely, Haru haru, Oh yeah AND High high jpn. version!! I feel like they are stepping up their game :D

I can't wait to watch the show in TBS (and hopefully we'll get a DVD too :) )

BIGBANG's thankful speech in YG Family Concert

2012010901000484600044431.jpg

On the 7th, South Korean hiphop group BIGBANG resumed their activities in Japan, performing at Kyocera Dome in Osaka for YG Ent’s music event “YG Family Concert in JAPAN”. Member D-Lite (22) made a flashy comeback after halting his activities due to a road accident last year.

With their backs turned, all 5 members of BIGBANG descended from a gondola up in the air to the stage, earning the biggest and loudest cheers from the audience that night. 90% of the audience were female fans. During G-Dragon’s raps and D-LITE’s solo parts in “TONIGHT”, the entire dome resounded with the loudest screams. GD breaking the guitar and the 5 of them singing the chorus together with the fans, it was similar to them getting wounded and being reborn.

Last year, after holding their Japan tour in May, D-LITE got into a road accident and was immediately put into a hiatus. Then on October, it was reported that in July, GD was interrogated by the police for Marijuana use. The news made him take a temporary halt in his activities. After 8 months, the two finally appeared on stage in front of the Japanese fans after a long while. “Everyone, I apologize for making you worry. From now on, I’ll do my best,” GD promised. Daesung on the hand spoke words of thanks, saying, “I realized how important music and the stage are to me.”

They carefully chose 10 songs to perform. “It’s been a while since the five of us were here in Japan. We hope to sing excitedly together with the fans,” SOL (23) said.

Despite being in a period of self-discipline, the group went on the receive the Worldwide Act Award in the MTV Europe Music Awards. They are the first Asian artists to be honoured with such an award, the interest and attention for the group rising up. Immediately continuing on with their activities in Japan, the group is set to make an appearance on the music program (MUSIC STATION) on January 20. “This year, we’re aiming for our own solo dome concert,” VI (21) said. “We want to become the world’s No.1!” SOL added.

Source: Asashi

Translated by: arcobaleno @twitter//Jinhae@YGLadies.com via JOJtop @twitter

Taken from: bigbangupdates

Guest samosvetleee

[TRANS] Big Bang at YG Family Concert 2012 in Osaka, Japan Press Conference

y-g-bigbabg-7-thumb-600x400-21607.jpg

Q. BIGBANG is back as five after a long time, what’s your thoughts?

BIGBANG (G-Dragon): We are very happy that we are back as five, and we are very happy to stand here at this place. Last year, we have a lot (of problems), now we have an opportunity for a new start. To all of you that have waited for us until now, we will show you (a) better (appearance)

Q. What is your enthusiasm for the concert?

BIGBANG (V.I): Kyocera Dome is the largest dome in Osaka, and I feel so nervous because of it

BIGBANG (T.O.P): I want everybody’s pure mind/heart to the concert

Q. What is the highlights of the concert?

BIGBANG (SOL): We can stand as five after a long time, we choose the songs that Japanese VIPs can sing along with. Let’s play together

Q. Memories in Japan?

BIGBANG (V.I): When I first come to Japan, I was surprised to see ramen vending machines

Q. What do you think of Japanese girl fans?

BIGBANG (V.I): They are beautiful~ (laugh)

Q. For the upcoming YG Family Concert?

BIGBANG (V.I): We will be at Kyocera Dome for today and tomorrow, on January 21 & 22, we will be at Saitama Super Arena. Then, BIGBANG will be on Music Station on January 20

Q. New things you want to try this year?

BIGBANG (SOL): This year, we are courage to be world’s no. 1

BIGBANG (V.I): I want a concert in Tokyo Dome

Q. BIGBANG D-LITE-san’s fans have been waiting for your return.

BIGBANG (D-LITE): There are a lot so far. Meanwhile, I feel I was taught how important things like our music and stage are. Today’s stage was very fun. We did a good work

Q. Message to Japanese Fans!

BIGBANG (SOL): We are from Korea, please support us since we will have variety of plans in Japan

BIGBANG (D-LITE): Please look forward for our various stages

Source: asian-hana.com

Translated by: vVIP_6819@twitter

Haru Haru did the job.

Man I can't stop listening to them.

I just remembered my friend told me to listen to TVXQ. I rejected them several times and then I finally found a song to my liking. But when I did more kpop searches I found Big Bang. It was weird because I could identify with their songs even though I did not understand squat. Its the way they sing that captivated me, the heart they put into the song that stole my heart.

<3

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} Bigbang's  Performing Set List ,so far on 2012 YG Family Concert in Saitama  (120121) ::

BIGBANG performed : 

•  TONIGHT♫::
  • HANDS UP ♫::
  •  GARA GARA GO ♫::
  • KOE WO KIKASETE ♫ ::
Collab stages : 
  • Seven,Daesung,Taeyang,Seungir - It hurts ♫::
  • Seven,Daesung,Taeyang,Seungri - Lonely ♫::
  • Tablo & Taeyang - Tomorrow ♫::

GD&TOP Stages :

• Oh,yeah ♫::
  • HIgh,High ♫::

Source&Cr:@MatreshkaCats

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{INFO} More info-tips,shared via twitter reg YG Fam Concert 2012 @ Saitama, DAY 1 (120121)::

- 2012 YG Family Concert @ Saitama - 

-  At the start of YG Family Concert Japan, 2NE1 sang Fire, then Can't Nobody then Go Away. (Cr. MatreshkaCats) - 

- 2NE1 was followed by BigBang with Tonight, Hands Up, Koewo Kikasete, and Gara Gara Go. (Cr. MatrashkaCats) - 

- Gummy then performed "I'm Sorry" followed by another then and then Se7en performed Better Together, Digital Bounce then Passion. - 

-  JinuSean then appeared on stage and then they performed Hip Hop Gentlemen with Se7en and GD. JinuSean then performed A-yo! - 

- Tablo then appeared and performed Bad, Airbag and then Tomorrow with YB. (Cr. MatreshkaCats) -

Source&Cre : as mentioned

Shared via @WeLoveDara

Archived