65010d3fgw1dnqwm5evyjj.jpg

^^

6f5987c8gw1dnqw2mjp6qj.jpg

happy birthday Mrs. Choi! ♥

^sam the article is by Thunderstix @soompi hehe

2011120418463813945_1.jpg

564882(0)-520348_68793.jpg

c:nate

G-Dragon also said, “I’m so sorry for causing so much trouble because of my mistake. I’ll make sure not to have the same thing happen again. I think the only way to show my appreciation is to come up with better music and performance. I’ll do my best to give a big present to the fans.”

KC!!! our baby boy...this is exactly the apology that those antis are looking for... >.< nonetheless im glad he said something about it..

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO}Daesung with What's Up Castmates Lim Ju Eun and Lim Ju Hwan @ YG Family Concert  ::

whatsup+2.jpg

Daesung pose backstage with What's Up castmates, Lim Ju Eun and Lim Ju Hwan plus the Kwon Twins (Young Don & Young Deuk), etc:

Source: @limjueun (Lim Ju Eun) & @LimJuHwan (Lim Ju Hwan)

Shared via bigbangupdates@twitter

Credit : bbu

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{FANACC} 2011 Yg Family Concert - DAY-1 - fan report (120311) ::

tumblr_lvmwt9HGws1qbldqc.jpg

I just got home from the YG family concert..

Everything about the night was a m a z i n g.

Rekindled my love for se7en. i almost cried when he came on stage… especially when he sang his old songs and rollerbladed across the stage. i couldn’t believe i’d been listening to him for almost a decade. it was overwhelming to finally see him in person.

Big bang and 2NE1 rocked the stage. they did covers of each other’s songs.. Big bang’s rendition of “I Am the Best” was priceless.

PSY’s performances basically tore apart the stadium. everyone went crazy.

tumblr_lvmwtosz1b1qbldqc.jpg

Jinusean reminded me of when i first listened to YG family back in the day of 1tym.. it’s been so long.. i’m a fan girl of the old school YG so I was basically dying when Jinusean, Se7en and G- Dragon covered their song.

tumblr_lvmwunssDq1qbldqc.jpg

Tablo and Gummy were amazing… Let me just say that the entire YG family is flawless.

Source: fromseoul@tumblr

Thanks to JessC @6theory for the tip

Reposted by tazanya @ygladies.com

Shared via YGlades@twitter

Guest samosvetleee

{AUDIO}Big Bang and YG Family Collabs @ YG Family Concert 2011 in Seoul ::

Gummy & G-Dragon - Heartbreaker (Jazz Version) ♫::

Jinusean with G-Dragon & Se7en - Fly Gentleman ♫::

BIGBANG - I'm The Best ♫::

Se7en, Daesung, Taeyang & Seungri - It Hurts & Lonely (Acoustic Version) ♫::

Source&Cre: http://www.youtube.com/user/thinhe1x&as mention in the info box,under the vids

Shared via bigbangupdates.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{FANACC} GRI at YG Family Concert - DAY-1 -(111203) ::

tumblr_lvor0zU2MC1qazwhm.jpg

After BIGBANG came out singing Tonight, Love Song, Cafe etc, it was the time for them to talk about their feelings. 

Seungri said, “Why don’t our leader speak something?” & then when Kwon Jiyong started to prepare, the fans screamed really loud. 

Jiyong said he realized how important the stage was to him and was very sorry to all the fans when he made them worried.

After that, they sang Heaven? or something like that and then Jiyong held Seungri tightly and started to sing.

There were lots of other times on stage when the both of them would look at each other and smile.Whenever Seungri came out doing some funny gestures, Jiyong’s smile “soared through the sky”.

At the end when YG Family came out to say their thanks, Seungri said he wanted to thank Yang Hyun Sukpresident. Psy then said, “Ah…our Seungri is a smart boy who knows how to work his way in society…”, and then Jiyong kept touching Seungri’s hair and laughing like crazy

Also, Seungri was the first one to run over to Jiyong to put his arm around his shoulder…I think he was worried that Jiyong would be too nervous on the stage so he was there to comfort? & encourage him…

To be able to witness that was so heartwarming ᅲᅲ

Sourcehttp://bit.ly/sAcs0m

Translation:jwalkervip.tumblr.com

Shared via mystifize@twitter

Credit : jwalkervip@tumblr

Hi all, I come bearing the gift of FAN ACCOUNT!! Just got back from YG FAM concert (last show)!!

a random hodgepodge of things:

- First of all, I am happy to report that Big Bang and VIPs took extra special care of our Daesung. Of all the boys, he got the loudest screams...every single time. We tried our best to make him smile, but it didn't seem like we needed to do very much. Daesung, much to my relief, was really happy & was really enjoying the concert! He was so INTO the music and the performances and I was so so so relieved. When Big Bang did their intro, Daesung bowed 90 degrees in all directions to the fans, and I could have cried a river at the resounding applause.

- GD likewise did 90degree bows in all directions, following Daesung. GD looked hella fine & was in a really good mood. aside from Big Bang stages, he was also featured in Gummy's R&B version of "Heartbreaker" and Jinusean's stage.

and now Big Bang!! after 2ne1 opened, big bang came on stage and I promptly burst into tears. It's been a long, hard year and I'm so glad I got to end it watching my 5 favorite boys back together again! they sang 4 songs in their first set. and I was having a breakdown throughout the whole thing. The guy next to me saw me, told his gf, and they both took a look at me sobbing and laughed. needless to say, i dont have fancams of these performances & also I was too afraid to take anything in case i got kicked out. there were camera nazis EVERYWHERE.

- seungri, se7en, daesung, and taeyang sing 2ne1's "it hurts/lonely"-- one of my FAVORITE stages. starts out with se7en & daesung and flawlessness ensues. I cracked up with seungri sang "i'm....just another girl" LOL!!! it's not that hard a thing to say "boy" instead! ^___^

- after Se7en and TOP perform "digital bounce" TOP hugged se7en ( a la TOP's hug to GD in high high) then kissed him on the cheek. se7en play slapped TOP ( a la 2ne1/yg tv), so then TOP proceed to kiss se7en again on the cheek...before literally running away/off stage like a little girl hahhaahaaha.

- during the encore/last bow... 2ne1 was hanging on the main stage, psy and TOP were acting the fool/dancing in the middle...and taeyang waited until the last second just so he could run down the center aisle and do flips...which he executed flawlessly and assumed his position--aka stood in front of YG fam lol.

- they took pictures after the concert was over (on the main stage and in the middle) and we all got to take pictures of them taking pictures lol.

- after the artists left the stage, and the "stage doors" were closing...taeyang was the one hanging back and dancing on his own without any music. TOP came and SHOWED HIM UP by doing the moonwalk across the stage hahahaha. prolly the first, and quite possibly the last time, people have noticed TOP for his dancing over taeyang hahaha.

- another one of my favorite stages mixed boys n girls. as in, 2ne1 performed Big Bang's "last farewell" and Big bang did "IATB". this came as a complete and utter surprise to me and I just about DIED from happiness seeing my boys so carefree and having so much fun on stage. Daesung's smiles and him acting so silly and enjoying himself made my heart sing. And GD's smiles always light up a room. TOP as BOM...omg omg omg so so so EPIC and I love that he just went for it!!! that kid is so crazy. Seungri played up his aegyo/maknae status by being dara in IATB lol. Taeyang didn't perform IATB.

- when big bang sang cafe, this mini stage (shaped like an "x") lifted, GD in the middle on an upraised pedestal thing, all the other members on a part of the "x"--stage rotated and the person who's part it was would be in the front. GD was really into this song and kept banging his invisible drum to the beat ^__^

- my favorite stage: Big Bang singing the acoustic version of "haru haru." one of my favorite songs, and the stage was just beautiful with lots of blue lights and lasers. it was like being in heaven and Big Bang were angels lol. plus their voices just sounded amazing & TOP was especially into this song. I already had tears in my eyes listening to this, but god, when the music cut off and to boys motioned for the fans to sing, and it was just Big Bang, blue heaven, yellow crown light sticks, and the voices of VIPs singing, I was just so so moved. Such a beautiful moment & I was so glad to be a part of it. Will stay with me forever~~

- also, TOP mentioned it was his mom's bday. VIPS tried to sing happy bday to here but it kinda failed haha.

oh, luckily, i don't have to try to remember everything...because they filmed our concert to use for the YG family concert dvd. definitely buying it! 4 hours of good music, amazing artists, breathtaking performances!!

I omitted non-BB related things, but if you'd like you can read the rest here.

please credit if taking out

Can't believe they're finally performing as one again  :tears:  It just seems so surreal.  I think the only good thing to come out of this year is that now I have a greater appreciation for the small things. Just seeing them as five on stage and smiling again makes me so happy. After all thats happened I think I've become less picky and complain less, since now I know that nothings guaranteed and that it can all be gone in a second. I'm just really thankful they're back  :wub:

The fancams! OMG BB doing IATB   :lol: Lol TOP saying Boms line was priceless and GD still has his sassy moves ^^ 

It Hurts & Lonely cover - Awesome!!! Loved every second of it. 

Heaven fancam -   :tears: I'm so happy Dae is back. 

Taeyangs twitter updates - Aww such a cute photo  <3 TODae is back! and lol at Taeyangs update about Seungri. Forever bullied. 

New album soon!! They keep mentioning it more and more. I'm really excited. 

Guest samosvetleee

{PLAYLIST}Bigbang @ YG Family Concert 2011 DAY-2-  fantaken  fancams (120411) ::

{YT}  BIGBANG @ YG Fam Concert 2011 DAY-2 - FANCAM-PLAYLIST♫::

*Note : The playlist will be updated wit more fancams,once available !

Shared via bigbangupdates @twitter

Credit : bbu@yt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{FANTAKEN} Seungri @ Yg Family Concert DAY-2 {HQ} ::

LEE+SEUNGHYUN+5.jpg

LEE+SEUNGHYUN+4.jpg

LEE+SEUNGHYUN+3.jpg

LEE+SEUNGHYUN+2.jpg

LEE+SEUNGHYUN.jpg

SEUNGRI+2.jpg

SEUNGRI.jpg

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTOS}Big Bang backstage with fans at YG Family Concert ::

bigbang-top.jpg

gdragon.jpg

TAEYANG.jpg

Source: @SayLuci

G-Dragon and Daesung Apologize to Fans at YG Family Concert

f9bcfbea9276bea5ffb554f7db4d904e_large.jpg

At the YG Family Concert, G-Dragon and Daesung spoke for the first time about the unfortunate incidents that happened over the past year. All five Big Bang members performed together for the first time since their “Love Song” promotions earlier this year.

After singing “Tonight,” T.O.P first opened up by saying, “It’s overwhelming to have all five Big Bang members back together on the same stage,” bringing tears to thousands of fans in attendance. “I’m happy to be on stage to celebrate YG Entertainment’s 15th year anniversary. This past year was a busy and eventful year for YGE, yet you all stood by us and supported us and we’d like to thank you for that.”

Daesung added, “It’s really been a long time since I performed on stage. I’m just happy to be here. The hardship I went through gave me a chance to realize how precious music and the stage are to me. I’ll always be thankful to go on stage.”

G-Dragon also said, “I’m so sorry for causing so much trouble because of my mistake. I’ll make sure not to have the same thing happen again. I think the only way to show my appreciation is to come up with better music and performance. I’ll do my best to give a big present to the fans.”

Daesung stopped all Big Bang activities after the car accident in May and G-Dragon has been involved in a marijuana scandal last October, stalling all promotions as a group.

Today’s concert was part of the annual YG Family Concert that began since 1997. This year marks the 15 year anniversary and featured all of the top YG artists, including 2NE1, Gummy, Se7en, JinuSean, Psy, and Tablo. The next YG Family concert will be held in Osaka on January 7 and 8, followed by two concerts in Tokyo on January 21 and 22.

e86962c3f326ad92ec29517342fe84ad_large.jpg

Credit: thunderstix@Soompi

Thank you so much for sharing your experience wit us. I am so happy that vips made Dae feel loved , showing him great support. I kinda hope that they did the same for GD as well.

My boys are finally back and i feel like crying

Thanks for the song playlist sam....

Guys have you read the tweet that TOP w/ a bottle of wine waved at the fans and went? LOOOOL Tabi you never disappoint me...♥

6f5987c8gw1dnr2fx3747g.gif

Daesung enjoying himself ♥

6959c508jw1dnr3l8imi6j.jpg

on pic || weibo

Ohhhhhhhhhh TOP stans

66aeb097jw1dnr1rkpta4j.jpg

6a4a69ebgw1dnr25cganoj.jpg

-------------

OMG I LURRRRRRRRRRRRVE MINJI's vocals on OH YEAH. 

Dear Kwon,

you must feature her on your next album^^

===============

Se7en, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri's version of IT HURTS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTfGrYE6KA0&feature=player_embedded#!

pure GOLD pure GOLD! They need to release a FULL COVER of that effin song....my favorite out of all 2ne1's songs.lol ^^ loving the audio forever.

Archived