★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest naturefairy

i'm crying & smiling happily in front of my desktop after seeing and reading all the fan account & fancams..

Big Bang performance for IATB really cracks me up especially during Tabi moment..dorky ChomTOP :lol:

Wish I could go to YG Fam or BB concert someday... :tears:

I'm so buying the DVD,hope they wouldn't cut those precious moment of BB..

All in all,i can feel the warmness,happiness and joy of YG Family Concert of 2011..

Thanks to all with the updates..VIP definitely the best fandom for me..Love You guys.. :wub: :wub:

Omg Seungris stage as Se7en was hilarious!! lol at how he slid to the front of the stage. I think he did a really awesome cover both vocally and dance wise. It's been awhile since I've seen him break dance and he still amazed me. I'm loving all the fancams :wub:  Tabi is absolutely cracking me up with his dancing. 

Guest shinhdeplol

Thank you all so so so much for all the updates (fancams/ fantaken photos/ accounts etc). I have a hard time catching up with all the updates in the 1 day Im away :P

Thanks God Jiyong apologised about the whole drug issue. I and Leslie Unni just talked about this issue a few days ago and Im so relieved that he finally said something. Now Im expecting only good things from now on for not only him but also BIGBANG as a group :wub:

Today is such a beautiful day <3

Svs4i.jpg

C: as tagged // °Dictator @ baidu

Guest samosvetleee

{AUDIO} BIGBANG&fan interraction during ''Haru,Haru'' acostic version - live :: A^MUST^LISTEN !!!

BIGBANG + FANS - Haru Haru @ YG Family Concert (111204)

Uploaded via Mabangs@yt

Shared via bigbangupdates@tumblr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{FANTAKEN} Daesung @ Yg family Concert ending ::

70dcc295gw1dnrpb83uphj.jpg

Pls,don't misunderstand the funny angle of the fantaken innocent  pic ~ Sharing just 4 fun,ok :)

Source&Cre : here&here

{AUDIO} BIGBANG&fan interraction during ''Haru,Haru'' acostic version - live :: A^MUST^LISTEN !!!

BIGBANG + FANS - Haru Haru @ YG Family Concert (111204)

Uploaded via Mabangs@yt

Shared via bigbangupdates@tumblr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{FANTAKEN} Daesung @ Yg family Concert ending ::

*quoted image*

Pls,don't misunderstand the funny angle of the fantaken innocent  pic ~ Sharing just 4 fun,ok :)

Source&Cre : here&here

TOP and GUMMY noona!!!!!!  i think...hehe....OR, is it Bommie? 

thanks very much Sam and Nurika for trolling w/ me on twitter.lmaooooo

Dear Clio and Juang,

Hello! hihihi....

with love,

Leslie.....  ^_^

Guest samosvetleee

{FANART} A cute fanart of Bigbang backstage phot,shaed via Taeyang's twitter,yesterday ::

tumblr_lvq6dkiMF51qg9rigo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lvq6dkiMF51qg9rigo2_500.jpg

Source&Cre : toptoptabi@tumblr

Guest bettechai

[FAN-ACCOUNT] EatYourKimchi Share Their Experience Attending 2011 YG Family Concert

Last night we had the chance to attend the YG Family Concert and OMG was it ever AWEEESOOOMME!!! The lineup was amazing: Big Bang, 2NE1, PSY, Se7en, Gummy, Tablo, and Jinusean. We saw the very last concert of the weekend (the December 4th Sunday 7:oo PM show) and it ended around 11:30 PM.

It was, however, a real fluke that we had the chance to go. We had done a newspaper interview early on in the week and in it we talked about YG Entertainment. We were surprised to receive an email from a YG Entertainment rep telling us that they’d like to send us tickets to the show! HOLY FREAKING AMAZING! *Martina does sky punches*

Now the only sad part about this story is that we had the option between standing tickets (in the floor pit area where you can eye-grope Big Bang up close) or sitting tickets further back. While we really wanted to stand, we were worried that Simon’s giantness would block a lot of people’s field of vision, and then he would get attacked by angry fangirls and stabbed in the kidneys by an angry fangirl’s glow sticks. That would have been sad. So, we chose the seats, BUT we were happily surprised to discover that the venue at Olympic Stadium is very awesomely laid out; no matter where you sit, you can see perfectly! YAY!

Now, we had a press package that gave us the set list, and I translated it the best I could, but I didn’t actually know some of the names of the songs, so hopefully some of you guise can fill it in for us! However, the set list wasn’t totally accurate. There were some changes in the order, and it felt like a few songs were missing/were different. All I know is that 2NE1 opened the show with I Am The Best followed by Fire, so that’s already one big change!

YG Family Concert 2011 Setlist

Anyways, sorry, but we couldn’t show any footage of the concert. It would get pulled from YouTube by YG and then we’d be in big trouble for posting it. And, hell, we wouldn’t want to steal that footage from YG after they were kind enough to give us the tickets for free. That’d be a real jerk move! Not that we could anyways: they had the most amazing security ninja guards grabbing cameras and scolding people.

Unfortunately, the security guards didn’t get a hold of the jerk faced foreigners sitting two rows ahead of us. They got totally mini cooperfaced drunk, and did nothing but grope and make out with each other and yell obnoxiously throughout the show. Good job, jerk bags. I hope you read our blog and know that you annoyed the hell out of everyone around you.

But that was the only bad thing about the show. Honestly, we can say that this was one of the best concert experiences we’ve ever attended. It was meticulously organized. One song flowed into the next song seamlessly. Lights and camera work and display screens and pyrotechnics were all perfectly synchronized to the music. Perfect misdirection of attention would have you focus on one thing while someone else was setting up somewhere else. It was…just awesome. Really. We said this in the video and we’ll say it here again: we will be going to these concerts from now on, and we highly recommend everyone do the same. Even if you’re not a fan of every song, you’ll at least be stunned by how awesome the entire show is.

The show was entirely in Korean, though, and a lot of the breaks between songs were of artists talking to the audience. Even THAT was awesome. Yes, we didn’t understand everything happening, but we could tell that they were very comfortable with what they were saying, and were very humorous as well. We’ve been to lots of concerts where artists are really awkward between songs, stumbling and stuttering out some small talk, and we sometimes find it annoying, if not humorous. Here, though, it seemed like their small talk was even rehearsed perfectly.

One of the things we found really touching about the show as well was Daesung’s appearance. As soon as he took to the mic everyone screamed their guts out in support of him. And when he said whatever it was he said in Korean, people cheered him on sooooo strongly. Really. Great show of support there. It even looked like he was going to cry. Daesung, fighting!

Ah! That’s it for now. Thanks again to YG for sending us the tickets. Really, it was one of our coolest experiences here in Korea. Woot! And here’s someone else’s fan cam of, perhaps, the highlight of the night: Big Bang covering 2NE1′s “I Am The Best.” Not the best quality, but definitely HILARIOUS!

source : eatyourkimchi.com

Guest shinhdeplol

Sorry if these photos have been shared here. Daesung just looks so beautiful in these shots :wub:

8326cffc1e178a82e9ddf8e.jpg

8694a4c27d1ed21b2f3ea9a.th.jpg2cf5e0fe9925bc31b4bb86d.th.jpgc8ea15ce36d3d5391eda888.th.jpgd52a2834349b033bf86f7b9.th.jpg

C: ChristinaYoung // °Dictator @ baidu

Guest samosvetleee

{FANACC} A brief cute TOPtory + GRI moment at YG Fam Concert (111204) ::

tumblr_lvqh1dTb6u1qazwhm.jpg

When Gummy came out to sing Heartbreaker, Kwon Jiyong sang with her, and then when Gummy left the stage BIGBANG reappeared. Seungri asked the fans in the 1st and 2nd floor to stand up but no one cared or responded to him…maknae said everyone made him experience what being “insulted” felt like…and then Kwon Jiyong immediately covered his face & could not stop laughing. This was the first time that I saw Kwon Jiyong laugh like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he didn’t really laugh before…ㅠㅠㅠㅠ TOP responded Seungri like this, “Then I’ll let you experience how “bathing” feels like.” (In Korea, those 2 words sound the same so it was a joke…but the members and the fans didn’t give any response..and then Seungri said, “Ah….the atmosphere was still pretty good up until now…” TOP said, “That’s why I didn’t want you to do that!”

Source: http://blog.naver.co...gNo=80147303475 + @咚咚噗<

Translation: jwalkervip.tumblr.com 

Shared via mystifize@twitter

Credit : jwalkervip@tumblr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{UPDATED} BIGBANG's fantaken cams playlist sfrom YG Family Concert 2011 ::

BIGBANG @ YG Family Concert DAY- 1- PLAYLIST - fantaken cams {UPDATED}

BIGBANG @ YG Family Concert DAY- 2- PLAYLIST - fantaken cams {UPDATED}

Shared via bigbangupdatestv@yt

Credit : bigbangupdates.com

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] 111205 YG Family fans donate 5.6 tons of rice to charity

daesungn.jpg

gdragonv.jpg

seungri.jpg

gdragon2.jpg

YG Family was able to collect a total of 5.6 tons of rice wreaths from their concerts, which will be donated to the less fortunate.

2.34 tons of these rice wreaths are from the YG Family Concert which was held on December 3 to 4, while the other 2.17 tons and 1.06 tons are from 2NE1’s concert last August and Big Bang’s concert last February. YG Family fans donated these rice wreaths instead of regular ones in the sense of helping others.

Among 5.6 tons, 510kg of rice were sent to the head office of Rice Share Movement while 1.55 tons were sent to 52 different children centers across the country through Dreame, the corporation which encourages people to send rice wreaths. The remaining 3.6 tons will be distributed as soon as they select the right communities.

YG family singers gave distinguishing performances and joint projects at YG Family Concert which was held on December 3 and 4 at the Olympics Gymnasium in Seoul.

Source: TV Report

Translation: hannacha @ Korea.com

Photos from: Bestiz

Taken from: bigbangupdates.com

Archived