[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

Guest Michala01

i predict this to be a HOT album! can't wait to buy it! so is this supposed to be a mainly rap-based album?

GD said it would be a mix of electronic, pop, funk, hip hop so I think it will have something for everyone biggrin.gif

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wanderlove

well, SBS won't let GD&Top perform in Inki.. then it's their loss.. it's not like Inki is the only music show there is in S.Korea.. although I like their audio and video quality.. it's their choice..

they are like a little kid though for doing such thing.. it's not like GD&TOP nor Big Bang were promoting at that time.. are they going to SBS for the fun of it in that day? and YG and MNET, i think, has more tight relationship than YG and SBS..

i'll just going to sit back and watch SBS take back their word and eat it.. if not then.. it's a rotten idea for their business.. not YGs.. :lol:

Guest juang_bb

okay, i had to finish school stuff fist and now im going to RANT about this SBS childish move.

like MACRINA said on twitter... SBS = SuchBullShit!!!

honestly, it will be so stupid of them to do this. none of the YG artists are still promoting then except for PSY, who attended Inkigayo instead of MAMA. BIGBANG is not even active for the whole year. so i really dont get it why they are taking it out on them.... NO! actually i dont get why they are taking it out on the ARTISTS! if they are mad at MNET for scheduling MAMA at the same time as inkigayo, then take it out on mnet and not on the innocent artists who are now caught in the middle of two clashing giants.

whoever that representative is, who made those remarks, must have lost his mind. too much pride, and it's clouding his logic and rational. he probably forgot that GD's DEBUT STAGE alone posted their highest rating at 17%, 6% higher than their average rating. you dont even need a business degree to know that banning YG and jyp and other artists e.g tiger JK, DJ DOC etc is a very bad business decision. most especially when one of those artists is Korea's BIGGEST idol group right now, making their highly anticipated comeback after 2 YEARS.

i really dont want this stuff happening when our boys are about to make their comeback, i wanna see them as much as possible, but if this is how SBS wants it, then F them! it's not like they're the only broadcast company Big Bang can go to, and most especially, it's not like they're gonna stop BB from making music and for their fans to enjoy it.

SBS CEO needs to fire that representative. definitely not serving them right.

I already did my rant on this SBS issue on twitter so I'm looking at this now on a more positive note. If they do get banned from SBS which is not sure yet since its apparently all speculations anyway, it can work for the boys' advantage if YG puts a positive spin on it. It's a good way to dispel the issue on SBS favoritism on YG that plagued them when 2NE1 did their promotions so netizens won't be all up YG's and BB's case. Another thing is that if YG uses underground marketing like through clubs and word of mouth, it will make the album less of a mainstream one which could work well given that this album has a more hip hop feel than BB albums. It helps strengthen the image of GTOP duo being the real deal rappers instead of idol ones that rely on the broadcast to sell. Also, since YG seems to be at odds with SBS and KBS (not confirmed) and neutral relationship with MBC, it kinda makes them a bit of underdogs in the eyes of fans and the public. I mean GTOP/Big Bang is a very anticipated comeback and the hype is huge for them so people look at them and say they're gonna sell regardless because they have YGE as a huge backer with large networks as grounds for promos. But, if SBS did ban them, there will be public sympathy on their side. Think of Huh Gak phenomenon from Super Star K or maybe a little bit of Susan Boyle though not as extreme. These two singers got huge following since they're both talented but they had to battle some sort of odds to get where they were at those competitions. The public loves that kind of story. If they see that BB is being put down by these stations, then they'll most likely back this group they have rooted for since they started their careers.

Although I'm sure BB's songs alone can convince people to buy their songs coz they're awesome like that and they don't need pity buys.But, having that kind of sympathy will help them ease into this comeback with less pressure. Instead of the public thinking that they're already huge and overrated because of their popularity, if YG spins this correctly and subtly, they can gain that favor.

Of course all these are just applicable if SBS bans them - which I doubt at this point - and if the ban continues until the BB comeback.

Anyway, saw this in ibigbang.wordpress.com posted by ellechan.

Intro 가사

사랑할땐 내 그녀가 더 몰입하게 yo

화끈한 그입에서 헉소리나게

놀 줄 아는 player 라도 뻔히 빚만 모으니

돈은 벌땐 제대로 벌어 억소리 나게

haters의 밤은 길어 (잘자) 유일한 맞수 man in the mirror (남자)

88년도 8월 18일생 딱봐도 뭘 가져도 너보다 많은 팔자

내키는 작지만 내 계좌는 키커 목소린 얇지만 한껏 뛰어난 빠진 센스

난 믿고 원하는 대로 밟는 G-Spot 난 Dragon boy that’s 빙산의 일각

출처 : 네이버 블로그 || BESTIZ

credit: GDRAGON DC

I hope someone translates.

Guest oh`retro

I'm sorry, SBS, but are we in the second grade here? :rolleyes: Grow up. You think you are the only music show out there? You think as long as your program is running, all the stars have to drop their other events just to attend yours? It was the MAMAs, it's like a once in a year music award show, god forbid if the artists don't show up to your WEEKLY music show once, let's ban them forever. Good lord.

Anyways, hopefully, SBS doesn't actually go through with this because I do have to admit that SBS does have the best stages, especially with the sound quality. So, I would still like to see GTOP perform there.

^ yes but what angers me the most is that Taeyang has ended his promos AGES AGO & G-TOP's not even having any promos at the time being....so i totally dun understand why there's even a need for the boys to attend Inkig instead of the MAMAs??!!

SHOUTOUT TO SBS: This is an EPIC comeback of the year coming from e most anticipated duo group. U want to ban them? Then that's ur LOSS!!! fury.gif

^ that's what I thought and I commented on that at Allkpop.

2ne1 had finished their promotional run so they wouldn't have performed on inki anyway. Psy who is a YG member performed at Inkigayo because he was still "active". I don't really understand what the issue is. Did SBS expect YG to boycott the award show for no reason?

SBS better not eff this up in any way!!! I got my torch and pitchfork ready.

The comeback is so close!! I'm getting nervous now...but a good kind of nervous like butterflies in the stomach!!  Ahhh were going to have so much new music to listen to I gotta update all my playlist offline and online to support G-TOP:wub:

Guest deathly_ill

This is G-Dragon's intro song in the beginning if anyone's interested.

Intro 가사

사랑할땐 내 그녀가 더 몰입하게 yo

화끈한 그입에서 헉소리나게

놀 줄 아는 player 라도 뻔히 빚만 모으니

돈은 벌땐 제대로 벌어 억소리 나게

haters의 밤은 길어 (잘자) 유일한 맞수 man in the mirror (남자)

88년도 8월 18일생 딱봐도 뭘 가져도 너보다 많은 팔자

내키는 작지만 내 계좌는 키커 목소린 얇지만 한껏 뛰어난 빠진 센스

난 믿고 원하는 대로 밟는 G-Spot 난 Dragon boy that’s 빙산의 일각

출처 : 네이버 블로그 || BESTIZ

credit: GDRAGON DC

Guest thysisabang

there's something on BB official face book

posted?

크리스마스 T 소셜 파티

VIP #1> GD & TOPGD & T.O.P.의 새로운 유닛에 주목!

스타일 감각과 뮤지션으로서의 재능을 모두 갖춘 Heartbreaker, G-Dragon.

음악, 연기 등 모든 필드에서 최고의 주가를 뽐내는 카멜레온 같은 T.O.P

완벽한 이들에게서 눈을 뗄 수 없죠?

VIP 이벤트 참여하기→ http://on.fb.me/e78Rr0

아티스트 커뮤니티→ http://on.fb.me/eFTQLu

[T social] 당신의 생각대로 만드는 "크리스마스 T 소셜파티"에 참여하세요!

VIP 이벤트 참여하기→ http://on.fb.me/e78Rr0

I think it's about Christmas social party .

and how to join it.

Guest iamyourfather

im really anticipating track no.8, hopefully its one with hiphop sound. my favourite songs of bigbang are both coincidentally composed (co-composed) by TOP, Friend & 19 ost, dun understand why doesnt yg put them into an official album, awesome songs with deep lyrics gone wasted T_T.

Archived