[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

Guest shinhdeplol

HQ-er??? :w00t:

gd_top_inga.jpg

The concept is AWESOME~~~~~ :w00t::w00t:

GD&TOP to debut on ‘Inkigayo’ for December 19th

Recently, the GD&TOP unit announced that they would be holding their “Worldwide Premier” throughBig Bang’s official YouTube channel on December 14th. It’s been rumored that this measure was taken in response to the strained relations between YG Entertainment and SBS’s “Inkigayo“.

Yet according to representatives of YGE, the duo has confirmed to be performing on the December 19thepisode of “Inkigayo”, marking this appearance as their debut broadcasted performance.

The representatives stated, “A lot of attention has been put on their first broadcast date, and we have just now decided on the December 19th episode of ‘Inkigayo.’ G-Dragon and T.O.P always dreamed of rap music even before their entry into Big Bang, so fans will be able to hear a lot more variety in hiphop music through their unit album.”

Meanwhile, fans are eagerly anticipating the duo’s YouTube “Worldwide Premiere,” as well as the digital release of ‘High High‘ and ‘Oh Yeah‘ on the 15th, and the full 11-track album release on the 24th.

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just read at AKP to trend #GTOP on the 14th

for their YOUTUBE broadcast.

what can i say...

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for INKI to say NO to GTOP

they made the right decision.

Buckle up VIPS we're in for a crazy ride this week.

98264482.jpg

c:dctop

this seems to be the place for the broadcast perf on YT

mmmmb.jpg

Guest Banana Peel

SOSOSOSOSOSOSSOO EXCITED FOR THIS :w00t:

finally, something new from bb (well, part of bb lol) to spazz about. ONE MORE DAY ONE MORE DAY! sorry, can't contain my excitement heehee.

btw, when they say "live" broadcast on YT, it's prerecorded performances, riight?

Guest MidnightByul

@leslie

that is so damn true. that is the perfect place..man, we could all be chilling there going crazy when it comes out...*sigh*

Guest peppermintsugar

They really DID make the right choice, though. They probably realized that they made a huge mistake barring them from performing, and because of what? Pride? They ended up just coming up with something bigger and better, that appealed to all fans everywhere, AND now SBS is having them perform as well.

Good choice, SBS. Now lets not have any sound system failures or what have you, okay?

Guest shinhdeplol

[멜론인터뷰] G-드래곤&탑에게 물어봐~!! GD-TOP 유닛으로 활동을 시작하게 된 빅뱅의 G-드래곤&T.O.P에게 궁금한점을 보내주세요~!! 참여해주신 분들 중 5분께 GD&TOP 사인CD를 드립니다.^ㅡ^ (~12/15)

C: MelOn_DJ @ twitter

So we can send in questions for GTOP and get signed CDs? :w00t: LOL thats what I got from google translate :P

Guest Michala01

I was a little bit too hyper before to comment on the pic but wow they look amazing! Totally ridiculous in a way and yet so them. I love GD's hat, I love their shoes, the jackets. UNF! 

I am not getting any sleep this week. Tomorrow we have the live broadcast, then the MVs then Inki w00t.gif IT'S TOO MUCH! But I'll be here for every second of it. 

@thuy 

I bet you it's only for Korean fans lol but still cool 

Edit: 

I hope someone helps us out with how to purchase music on some of the korean sites cause I can't wait till the album comes out. I hope the singles will be available straight away on Wednesday 

i havent been on for like 5 days, and this thread is killing me! i cant breath!!!!!!!!

super can't wait...its like waiting for a concert except its for a HIGHIGH !!!

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG's official Facebook updated this :w00t:

12월 24일 클럽 헤븐에서 크리스마스T소셜 파티 공연해요~ http://on.fb.me/e78Rr0

티켓 공짜로 받아 놀러 오세요!

I think its about the Christmas party GTOP is attending :D

[Photo] GD & T.O.P Advertisement Banner on Youtube

tumblrldcm0t85qn1qeca9b.png

Source : YG’s Official Youtube Channel

Taken from Bingbangindonesia@tumblr

D-1!

i guess it's time to change my siggy

Guest LadyBee

I'm super excited for tomorrow since I will not have any extra class :w00t: Finally SBS doesn't ban GTOP~ Smart choice anw <_<

But LIVE BROADCAST on YT means that when I go to BIGBANG's Channel, the perf will appear right on the channel (like other MV) or I need to do sth else to watch it ?

Someone pls tell me because I've never tried this before and I don't want to miss GTOP :(

Has this been posted? Oops :x Les posted it alr =)))

Sharing this instead <3

172q.png

OFFICIAL YTUBE BACKGROUND:

tumblrldcs6yv9hi1qzjb8k.jpg

^ EFFFFFF. THOSE SHOES. THOSE STARES.

SHAKING AND TREMBLIN SO MUCH RN *___*

I CANNOT WAIT.

SO EXCITED FOR THISSSSSSSS

I think I just died a little. =)

How does 24 seconds leave you breathless?

I've seen livefeeds on YT before but I'm really hoping that their channel won't explode and crash.

I'm curious though, what time will it be on our time?

GDTOP, conquering YT subscribers one at a time. :P

Guest Michala01

OMG HOW THE HELL! 5PM in Korea is 3AM here in NYC. And, my parents....OMG!

I wanna stay up and see my boys.../cries. lol

Get some headphones off someone! screw the parentals tongue.gif 

that teaser ohmy.gif I still can't believe it's actually happening tomorrow...hasn't sunk in yet. 

Archived