[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

FMFL. I forgot I have PE tomorrow so i might not be here

when the world premiere is showing ;___;

Just great. HUHUHU. Anywayyy. Ugh. I hate my life.

Whyyy does it have to be at 5pm? Dyou guys know

how long the world premiere is? /cryingariver

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

i was supposed to go on a mini-hiatus until the world premiere since i have 2 FINAL EXAMS on exactly DEC. 15th, and i promised myself i have to stay away from the internet except maybe twitter (just to keep me updated) so i wont miss my GTOP without sacrificing my grades... but but but... there's too much good news right now, i have to let my excitement out!!!

OMG!!! world premier tomorrow, then the MV, then the singles release, then INKI COMEBACK STAGE on SUNDAY!!! then the album on the 24th!!!

^^^ like what you guys said, IT HASNT SUNK IN YET!!! like, im reading all the news and get excited and all, but my mind just cant take the fact that the first wave of the comeback will be TOMORROW!!! TO-MOR-ROW!!! i still cant believe it... like, is this really happening? we've waited for so long... and now it's almost here!!!

ahhh!!! can't wait!! i freakin picked having to go out on a snow stormy sunday here for work just so i can be off on tuesday instead! almost slid off the highway, but i dont care rn, i just want my GTOP at 2AM central on Tuesday! :lol: okay, now back to studying and see ya'll guys tomorrow at the WORLD PREMIERE!!! :D

Guest shinhdeplol

^CONFIRMED :w00t:

【INFO】2NE1 Park Bom to join「Oh Yeah」stage w/ G-Dragon & T.O.P this Sunday on SBS Inkigayo!! #GDTOPHIGHHIGH

C:TeamBIGBANG @ twitter

Park Bom participated in GD&TOP’s upcoming album

With their YouTube broadcast “World Premiere” in a couple days, fans are eagerly waiting to get a taste of GD&TOP’s music. To further add to the hype, it has been revealed that 2NE1’s Park Bom will be helping GD&TOP for their highly anticipated upcoming album release on December 24th.

On December 13th, a YG Entertainment representative revealed, “Park Bom has been featured on a track titled ‘OH YEAH‘ from the soon-to-be-released GD&TOP album… Park Bom will also join GD&TOP for their broadcast performances.”

That means Park Bom will be singing with GD&TOP for their December 19th debut stage on SBS’s ‘Inkigayo’ with a performance of ‘OH YEAH,’ and she plans to continue to perform with them each time they perform that song.

In October, we reported on a short clip of Park Bom in the studio with G-Dragon. At that time, we speculated that the song was possibly for Big Bang’s comeback album, but now from the looks of it, it may have been for GD&TOP’s album!

Source: Star News via Nate

Taken from allkpop

Guest sakime-yong

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS~

haha OMG so so excited! but what if I didn't be able to watch it? T___T I hope our net connection will not so slow esp tomorrow. I woudn't wanna miss this GTOP AWESOMENESS....

THey are so HOT! shoot me! Oh my bebe Ji Im comming LOL.

I love the stares...... those seducing stares.

TOP looks like an empire vampire to me :D

And GD looks so amazingly like a rich guy who are ready for some girls aroundXD.

^ i believe Bom is featuring in more than 1 song cuz the one we heard on 2ne1TV is called "Don't go home".

I have been anticipating those 3 to do a collab since "Forever with you"...woots!! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WORLD PREMIERE!!

^Im kinda confused..during 2ne1 tv is that the same SONG BOM was recording with GD??

but whatever..omg my excitement just rose a couple of notch.

the song that she was recording with GD is called "Don't Go Home", i think it's for big bang's full album?

yeah the one that she was recording with Ji is the one in this album, can't wait to hear the full version since Ji was being so tough on Bom when they were recording it.

love the new concept photo.

the song that she was recording with GD is called "Don't Go Home", i think it's for big bang's full album?

love the new concept photo.

I wonder if the "dont go home" song is track number 4 on GTOP's album...but anyhow

we'll have to wait until the album drops. I wish GTOPBOM will have an MV

Guest shinhdeplol

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gdragon12922449613791me.jpg

C: 애교녀ㅇㅇ @ bestiz

Seriously, are there any previews already??? :w00t::w00t:

GTOP in those 2 caps are just HOTTTTTT~~~~~~

EDIT

Jiyong uploaded those caps himself :w00t: I so know he will update his me2day before the premiere :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Jiyong's message on me2day :D

See it tomorrow~~~

Source: G Dragon’s Me2day

Translated by: AA-CHAN

Taken from: 21bangs.com

Now if only TOP would update his me2day too :P

GD and his me2day teasing again..

feel like during before the release of Heartbreaker

i like it hehehe

they look scary & dead on that cap :x...lol

D-1 to G-Top Day!

Guest shinhdeplol

121wj9g.jpg

Credit: Sanmarco @ DCGD

Sorry for cutting your post :sweatingbullets:

I found a HQ-er version of this photo :w00t:

img3105301292247581.jpg

C: BlGBANG @ bestiz

Im quite surprised at the fact that so few ppl have commented on Jiyong's me2day update :unsure:

Guest tomorrow13

Yes! yes! yes! THEY'RE BACK! :wub:

No words can describe my feeling now.

GTOP make December the best month of the year.

Dear tomorrow, please come faster coz I can't wait any longer.

Guest beiusung

shinhdeplol;  more than 2000 is not few =))

but some how i feel that they recieve not much like before:unsure:

why the teaser only >9k view

What happen to K.V.I.Pz?

are they on Top on engiene search?

we made it  in allkpop but how about Nate, Daum, Naver?:mellow:

i have a bad feeling

i'm really worry

Guest tomorrow13

@beiusung: if you search for the teaser, you'll see that it has over 41,000 views.

But when you click to watch it, its views decreases to about 9300 views.

So I guess youtube has trouble with updating view counter.

coz it's always like that with popular vids.

Archived