[SUB-UNIT] ♪♬♪ GD & TOP ♪♬♪

leslie_lei

Guest beiusung

OH FINALLY I CAN COMMENT YAYAYAYAYYA

THIS PHOTO , I DOUBT THAT A BOUT THE NEW ALBUM:unsure:

Se7en ? why he was there, i mean there is no song GTOP feat him In their new album

anyway D-3 every body :phew:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Codeboram tweeted smt about GTOP :w00t:

8ec8ab9ca176026798f4072.jpg

GD&TOP 커스텀 아이폰 ㅋㅋ http://moby.to/9x9edn

Translation : GD&TOP customized iPhone ㅋㅋ

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

im really anticipating track no.8, hopefully its one with hiphop sound. my favourite songs of bigbang are both coincidentally composed (co-composed) by TOP, Friend & 19 ost, dun understand why doesnt yg put them into an official album, awesome songs with deep lyrics gone wasted T_T.

TRUE>.i think 19ost was really good. I miss hearing that kind of raw sound from them.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2672/8ec8ab9ca176026798f4072.jpg

They are going all out PLAYBOY BUNNY for their GTOP concept haha

oh shoot edited haha..thanks Thuy.

Im really excited for this album to drop

c:codeboram@twitter

GDTOP to broadcast their “World Premiere” performances live on YouTube!

There’s a lot of anticipation in the music scene about Big Bang’s powerhouse duo, G-Dragon andT.O.P’s (aka ‘GDTOP‘) first single, scheduled for release December 15th. But when and where will their first performance be? YG Entertainment has recently announced that the boys will be performing their “World Premiere” on the 14th at 5PM (KST) through Big Bang’s official YouTube channel!

An official statement from YG Entertainment revealed, “This world premiere will be broadcasted live through Big Bang’s official YouTube channel. Fans from Asia, Europe, North America, and other locations will be able to view it live. They will be performing music from their official album – set for release on the 24th – for the first time ever, along with a personal introduction on the behind-the-scenes stories of how each song was produced.”

The representative continued, “The music video for ‘High High‘ will also be revealed for the first time. Fans will be able to see the transformation the duo has gone through with the music video’s release. The ‘World Premier’ was opened in order to promote and satisfy the hot interest of everyone in and outside of Korea. As it is our first time attempting this, we will be making sure that it will be a special and worthwhile time, so please anticipate it.”

Considering how there’s a lot of controversy swirling around the duo’s ability to deliver a debut performance on SBS’s ”Inkigayo“, it looks as if YG Entertainment has taken the initiative here.

cr:allkpop. Source + Photos: Osen via Nate

- - -

ASDFG!@#$%^& AHHH YESS~ SO EXCITED!!!...why does it have to be at 3AM EST?! D: D: I'm still going to watch it live though!~ Can't wait!! It's gonna be epic.

Guest shinhdeplol

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG a world premiere + the MV + debut perf on Inki???? IM THE HAPPIEST FANGIRL ON EARTH <33333333333

Guest peppermintsugar

OMG I really hope Youtube can handle fangirl type traffic like this, lol, but I'll DEFINITELY be watching, and in case anyone isn't sure, that's 3AM EST!

OMG I really hope Youtube can handle fangirl type traffic like this, lol, but I'll DEFINITELY be watching, and in case anyone isn't sure, that's 3AM EST!

Yes! I hope it doesn't crash! :crazy: THIS IS SO EXCITING!!

IT'S JUST 1 MORE DAY TO THE BIG PARTY VIPZ!!!! HOLLA!!

YG I LOVE U!!! I'm forgiving u for the torment u had put us thru' for the past 2 yrs! HA! :wub: :wub:

tumblrlajlclbnm81qbbok4.gif

OMG w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif G-TOP LIVE ON YT BABY!!! :wub: YG YOUR THE BEST!!!!!! I know I said some bad things about you but your really starting to get back on my good side.  :wub:

And to those pricks at SBS!

gtop07.gif

FAIL!!!!!

G-TOP Can not be stopped!!!  :wub: Lets flood their YT page with Love VIPs and thank YG for this early Christmas gift!

Guest heartsongs

G-TOP "World Premiere" Live on Youtube!!! That's so cool. I was really like this w00t.gif when I read the news. But I will be at work at that time, how can I watch it :wacko: . They said all 11 songs and the MV and the behind-the-scene will be shown right? How long do you guys think it will last? I want to watch it live and spazz with other VIPs so bad tears.gif

Guest sakime-yong

WOW this is so sossy I can't wait!

I already have butterfly in the stomach :D

But what if I have not watch it live? I do hope that we can still be able to watch it oh please.Im not sure if I can in that time :vicx:

Guest miamiana

i've just come home and found this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GTOP WORLD PREMIERE LIVE ON YT!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

super excited!!!!!!!!!!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

now the world will crash BigBang's yt channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G-top comeback stage is confirmed

it's on 19th through SBS Inkigayo

지드래곤&탑 유닛, 첫방송 확정..19일 '인기가요'

2010121308351954929_1.jpg

5인 남자 아이돌그룹 빅뱅의 지드래곤과 탑의 듀오 유닛이 첫 방송 날짜를 확정했다.

13일 빅뱅 측에 따르면 지드래곤과 탑은 오는 19일 생방송될 SBS '인기가요'를 통해 첫 방송을 갖는다.

지드래곤과 탑 소속사인 YG엔터테인먼트 측은 "지난 2년 간 빅뱅의 국내 새 앨범 발매가 없었던 데다 지난 2006년 데뷔 이후 빅뱅 내 듀오 유닛 자체가 전무했던 점 등 때문에, 지드래곤과 탑의 결합은 많은 팬들의 관심을 얻고 있다"라며 "이에 첫 방송 날짜에도 팬들의 이목이 집중됐는데, 마침내 19일 '인기가요'로 출격일을 정했다"라고 밝혔다.

이어 "지드래곤과 탑은 빅뱅이 결성되기 이전부터 랩 음악을 꿈꾸며 함께 자라왔던 래퍼이기도하다"라며 "이에 이번 유닛 앨범은 지금까지 선보였던 빅뱅의 음악보다 훨씬 더 힙합과 랩 음악에 가까울 것이라는 것"이라고 전했다.

한편 지드래곤과 탑 듀오 유닛은 오는 24일 총 11트랙이 실린 첫 정규 앨범을 정식 발표한다. 앞서 15일에는 이번 앨범 수록곡인 '하이 하이'와 '오 예'를 디지털싱글 형태로 선 공개하며, 14일에는 서울 영등포 타임스퀘어 내 M-PUB에서 '월드 프리미어'도 개최한다.

source:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002060424

Guest MidnightByul

G-TOP CONCEPT PHOTO! WHOO~

tumblr_ldcc6pdVcE1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

cr. YG-LIFE

I guess we will have a comeback on SBS. Psh..that's kinda funny. Anyhoo, can't wait for the MV. Are we having 3 of them?

Archived