Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

LEE JONG SUK DINING CAFE IS EVERYONE IDEAL PLACE TO VISIT

News

Have you seen Lee Jong Suk very own cafe?

Here’s a peek of his newly open dining-cafe! It is named ‘89 Mansion’ situated at busy street of Sinsa-dong. The place is intended not only for coffee lovers but also for those hungry tummies, yummy! Isn't it?

With its sumptuous looking meal, sophisticated structure plus knowing the owner, anyone is lure to visit the dining- cafe.

Sophisticated style of the cafe outside.

dfgdtg.PNG

Yummy food!

sdws.PNG

dsdsssda.PNG

Store schedule

fdasdas.PNG

Meanwhile you can check its instagram account for more updates @cafe.89mansion

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/8580/

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, asiaren said:

...it's never to late to do good deeds or to say HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018...:wub:

...and...thank you for this great work,  ladies :wub:...be the best team  and the best support for THE BEST ACTOR...!:wub:

Happy new year my dear dear friend :) u were the 1st one I met when i first came here 5 years ago, u were here long before updating and keeping this thread alive ...and u never left.. 

Thank u thank you for everything u did and still doing for suki... u r such loyal fan 

hugs hugs for you:heart:

:wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Rania Zeid said:

Happy new year my dear dear friend :) u were the 1st one I met when i first came here 5 years ago, u were here long before updating and keeping this thread alive ...and u never left.. 

Thank u thank you for everything u did and still doing for suki... u r such loyal fan 

hugs hugs for you:heart:

:wub::wub:

@Rania Zeid @asiaren  you are both so awesome and real fans of Suki!! I'm very glad and grateful to meet you here! Happy New Year!

Похожее изображениеКартинки по запросу thankful for you  emoji gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Lee Jong Suk describes a memorable scene from 'While You Were Sleeping' and shares his goals for 2018

lee-jong-suk

Actor Lee Jong Suk graced the cover of 'High Cut's latest issue hitting the stores on January 4.

Taking the 'Top Excellence Award', as well as the 'Best Couple Award' at '2017 SBS Drama Awards', Lee Jong Suk recalled a scene from 'While You Were Sleeping'.  The actor's memorable scene consisted of his character breaking down after witnessing the death of Choi Dam Dong (played by Kim Won Hae).

"I enjoy acting with sunbaenim. We got close after shooting that particular scene. I learned a lot from watching Kim Won Hae sunbaenim act even in comical situations."

When asked what was the best thing he had done in 2017, Lee Jong Suk answered, "Opening up a cafe. It was a startup business. Even if I don't have anything planned, I frequent cafes as soon as I wake up.  Since I didn't have any interests besides acting, it was quite new to me."

As for his future plans in 2018, he mentioned, "In the past, I had the tendency to choose projects that had a strong foundation and deeper meaning behind it. However, this year, I would like to take on romantic-comedies or melodramas; something on a lighter scale."

lee-jong-suk_1515013507_a97c356a3644ef3a251f040b57b3610c_M5hmsPJlVSCwc4JMndr.jpg
  • Like 5

I'm curious what his next project will be. Did he said in his recent fan meet that he was looking forward to doing a movie instead of a drama next? And now there's this article where he says he wants to do a lighthearted drama. There was the military extension that sounded like it was JUST enough time to finish up promo for the film and drama--but now he's talking about projects for 2018. Well, I guess we find out when we find out, right?

I have the poetry book on order. Can't wait until I can read it. (Um. Both in the sense of shipping times, and in being fully conversant in Korean, lol.)

• Like 3

'Synchro rate 100%' In the works that seemed more natural, 'Child - Adult actor' 

When the substitution of child actors and adult actors in dramas and movies is natural, the immersion of the act becomes higher. Especially when the appearance of the actor and adult actor closely resembles the details of the acting, we often use the expression "the synchro rate is high". Who will be the child actor and the adult actor who have high sync rate in the work?

11. Lee Jong Suk and Nam Da Reum 

SBS 'Pinocchio', 'While You Were Sleeping', movie 'No Breathing'

3537539128_BilVAQ3z_image.png

(Google translated)

Full article: http://viewpeople.co.kr/news/view.php?idx=1243

• Like 7

The older he gets and the more times he plays young JS, the closer the resemblance. He did a great job in WYWS--I could see JS's mannerisms on him. (Man, NDR is a fantastic actor in and of himself. He's already in another drama--Just Between Lovers--and rocking it. Can't wait until he gets main roles.)

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

@asiaren @Rania Zeid @ibru Thank you chingus for your kind wonderful words and for being here supporting Sukkie so much:blush: Fighting!

Thank you to all the other friends who posts here,  and the chingus who lurk in this thread, all of you are awesome:heart: Lets spread the Love!

Echo the same back to you @Riman Rakshit and all chingus here who have been tirelessly posting, commenting and keeping this thread as warm as how Lee Jong Suk Oppa wants it.

Truly treasure you guys - blessed moments to have known all of you here through Jong Suk-ssi
.    Thank you. :heart:

[DVD FILM MAKING/BTS ENG SUB]

Lee Jong Suk x Na Tae Joo Poetry Collaboration Book 'Everything Is Your Fault'

It seems that there is ENG translation of some BTS on DVD...

[DVD CUT]:heart:

Lee Jong Suk x Na Tae Joo Poetry Collaboration Book 'Everything Is Your Fault'

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1