Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

withjs59-16341407261161.jpg

withjs59-16341407275282.jpg

JS's Korean fan club withJS (reposted from IG withjs59) received this today as thanks for the birthday wishes. I especially was thankful that they considered the international fans who might have trouble reading the handwriting and who typed it out for us so we could translate it easier. Thank you for thinking of us! 

Here is a translation: 

Two gifts to WithJS just arrived from the actor, who is thinking of us: an autograph from the actor's warm heart and a small but precious TMI (extra info beyond required) question and answer sheet! He may not know his MBTI exactly, but...he's certain he's "I". Cute!
-
Picture 1: You're doing well, right? It's been a while since I was in a drama, so it's fun and I'm happy. I'm looking forward to sharing it with WithJS. I'll do my best! I miss you...I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I love you! Thank you!
-
Picture 2:
1. What's the first thing you do when you wake up? Make my bed.
2. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Delivery food/diet food.
3. Choose the one you prefer (these are foods):
--Jjajang vs. jjambbung (jjambbung)
--Jokbal vs. bossam (jokbal)
--Shin ramen vs. Neoguri (Shin ramen)
4. What are your hobbies these days? Watching dramas and movies
5. What is your MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator to determine personality type; it usually has four letters). He says, "I" (introvert) for sure.
6. Say something to the fans! I am always thankful and sorry. I can't wait to meet you.

Link to Korean original (translation is my addition): https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-MASLhxbP/

• Like 7
  • Love 1