Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

2 hours ago, lanieqp0415 said:

Why do you think he deleted the other two? What's wrong with them?

It was 7))))

2 repeated - it is OK, but 2 more nice photos)))) now I think it was deleted randomly))))

• Like 3

On 7/17/2018 at 4:57 PM, ibru said:

@phjxmitchayxljs this new house which he has bought is even smaller as 89 Mansion. I think it could be something like coffee point.:D

hahah @ibru yes it is, however it seems he is busy on his business, not knowing we are waiing for a new drama hahaha :)

• Like 5

36631659_1996894163675541_48190970157177

Lee Jong Suk FANART

Portrait of Jong Suk by Sean Lamoreaux = @ramoro.shon IG:
"I drew this profile portrait of Lee Jong Suk, a world famous Korean model/actor (and one of my favorites). Of course I had to use a photo I saw on his Insta, because you know, he said he wasn’t available to model for me."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bljz5ArjSOd/?taken-by=ramoro.shon

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ibru said:

Hi, @Rania Zeid :D Welcome back, have you been on vacation?

hi sweetie,  not not a vacation .. i was bit busy and didn't have time to check in here,  i was  barely on twitter and tumblr,  i don't worry much abt here cz i know it is in good hands with u guys:D.... and now i m back :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

hi sweetie,  not not a vacation .. i was bit busy and didn't have time to check in here,  i was  barely on twitter and tumblr,  i don't worry much abt here cz i know it is in good hands with u guys:D.... and now i m back :blush:

I'm happy that you're back! :D

• Like 3

[SBS Star] VIDEO: Lee Jong Suk Shows Off His Incredible Archery Skills

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] VIDEO: Lee Jong Suk Shows Off His Incredible Archery Skills

Korean actor Lee Jong Suk showed off his amazing archery skills. On July 22, Lee Jong Suk uploaded a picture and two videos enjoying his free time on his social media account.
Lee Jong Suk

The picture and videos were of Lee Jong Suk shooting arrows at an indoor archery range. The first video shows Lee Jong Suk scoring 8, then in the next video, he scores 9, which is the second highest point you can get. In the caption, he wrote, "A group of middle-aged men hanging out without causing any trouble."

Upon seeing these pictures, fans have been commenting on the newest activity that their favorite star seems to be enjoying.

They said, "So, he's tall, good-looking, nice, and now, you are telling me that he has great archery skills as well? Life's so unfair!", "Maybe I should begin archery, then one day, I might be able to meet Lee Jong Suk while at practicing an archery range. You never know haha.", and more.
Lee Jong Suk

At the moment, Lee Jong Suk is preparing himself for the biggest fan meeting that he will be holding since his debut as an actor in 2010.

Credit: https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004859303

Via: https://mobile.twitter.com/SBS_star/status/1021305253566722049

• Like 5

Welcome back @Rania Zeid from wherever you are!  May this message finds you well and with much love.

@ibru  Thanks for all the handsome archery pictures of Jong Suk-ssi.   I was laughing much aloud on the fans's remark about "life being unfair"  LOL ... he often spring us surprises, doesn't he?

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, kembie said:

Welcome back @Rania Zeid from wherever you are!  May this message finds you well and with much love.

@ibru  Thanks for all the handsome archery pictures of Jong Suk-ssi.   I was laughing much aloud on the fans's remark about "life being unfair"  LOL ... he often spring us surprises, doesn't he?

I like all these photos from happy "ahjussi":D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ibru said:

I'm happy that you're back! :D

1 hour ago, kembie said:

thank u sweeties ...hugs  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Dear WithJS... miss this forum & soompi and also JongSuk 

Although he regularly updates his SNS and I love all his posts and stuff he does , but still it can't fill that emptiness that i feel , i wanna see him a lot at different events  ( like 2014-2015 ) , seeing lot of CFs of him , HIS INTERVIEWS SPECIALLY & HIS PHOTOSHOOTS , wonder to know what drama he watches now ( must be a melodrama :)  , spazzing about his new drama movie his partners his next role the next station he'll have drama in etc 

BUT Well it seems he is gonna have his goodbye FanMeeting tour for next 2 months ( AUG - Sep ) and yeah I'll love it but again i need his drama/movie & i have no idea what I'm going to do during his 2 years enlistment...

Also i don't know why they  dont start promoting Hymn of Death we already have a week till AGU ..  not any single Still Cut even..

Oh i guess I'm nagging too much 

Forgive me guys  :)

• Like 7