Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

DhoUGXtUYAAwaoL?format=jpg

Lee Jong Suk Releases Dates For Global Fan Meeting Tour

Lee Jong Suk has just announced his fan meet locations and dates!

The well-loved actor will be holding a worldwide tour to meet fans very soon. Starting on August 17th, fans can see the actor in person.

Lee Jong Suk has also planned stops in America with Los Angeles and New York on the list. More stops will be announced later so stay tuned!

Check out the current released dates and locations below!

August 17th – Tokyo
August 19th – Osaka
September 1st – Seoul
September 9th – Taiwan
September 15th – Thailand
Which stop are you planning to visit?

http://www.whatthekpop.com/2018/07/08/lee-jong-suk-releases-dates-for-global-fan-meeting-tour/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

0004181385_001_20180709105104863.jpg?type=w540

[2018.07.09 Naver Article]
Lee Jong Suk holds worldwide fan meeting tour ... 

North American fan meeting for the first time :astonished:
[Daily Economy Star Today, Sungjung reporter]

Actor Lee Jong-suk is going on a world fan tour that includes Korea, Asia and America. 
YNK Entertainment said in an official press release on July 9, "Actor Lee Jong-Suk will held a fan meeting at the KBS Arena Hall in Gangseo-gu, Seoul on September 1. Lee Jong Suk will meet Japanese fans in Tokyo (August 17th) and Osaka (August 19th) next month, followed by major Asian cities such as Taiwan (September 9th) and Thailand (September 15th) 

The 2018 Lee Jong Suk fan meeting attracted attention because it was planned to be a double title such as 'crank up' in overseas and 'pit a pat' in Korea. As the actor, Lee Jong-seok's past and present, which has been growing as an actor, can be seen as a glimpse of the future with his fans. It will be time, which is a colorful arrangement and a special fan service.

Especially, this world fan tour is designed to be the largest scale since Lee Jong-seok's debut. Lee Jong Suk is the first Korean actor to conduct fan meetings solo in North America. This is a representative Korean wave star, and it is a part where we can confirm his strength that has built a solid global fandom. I expect to be able to meet the long wait for the fans who have not been able to meet official activities since last year's drama #WhileYouWereSleeping 

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk's domestic fan meeting can be booked through 'Yes 24' at 8 pm on the 24th. Global pages will be opened simultaneously for smooth accessibility of overseas fans. However, the official fan club members who have certified their membership before 8th of this month will sell their tickets for one hour from 6 pm on the day. 

sje@mkinternet.com 

Photo YNK Entertainment 

(Google Translate)

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004181385

• Like 5

LEE JONG SUK #PIT_A_PAT:blush:
Saturday, September 1st coming!

The 2018 Korean fan meeting will be held at KBS Arena.

Please check the official website for further information.

"2018 LEE JONG SUK #FANMEETING in SEOUL "Pit-a-Pat"
- Date: September 1, 2018 (Sat) 4:00 pm
- Place: Seoul KBS Arena
- Reservations: YES24 (ticket.yes24.com)
- The first fan club reservation: Tuesday, July 24, 2016 6:00 pm
- The second general reservation: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 8:00 pm

• Like 5

Thanks @ibru for sharing the happy news and all the photos!  I know it's all over the SNS !  And I can't help feeling so happy for Jong Suk that he gets to do the things he always want to - to show appreciation and to be with his fans.      I feel proud and elated too when I read that he is the FIRST Korean ACTOR to hold FM in LA and New York.  How wonderful for him and lucky for the Americans there!  Wish he could come over to Spore or Malaysia soon.  Am not complaining , why? because we will get to see MORE of him, on the airport runway, stage and promotion sites.   

And thanks @asiaren  @lanieqp0415 for the beautiful photos.   JS quote : Don't forget to love yourself.     Same to you too! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

650662.jpg

[2018.07.09 GETITK Article]
[Actor Lee Jong Suk  holds 'Worldwide Fan Meeting Tour' to Korea, Asia, and the Americas]
YNK Entertainment said in an official press release on July 9, "ActorLee Jong-Suk will hold a fan meeting at KBS Arena Hall, Gangseo-gu, Seoul, on September 1 at 4 pm, and will have a meeting with Korean fans in a year."

Lee Jong Suk will meet Japanese fans in both Tokyo (August 17th) and Osaka (August 19th) next month, followed by major Asian cities such as Taiwan (September 9th) and Thailand (September 15th) I will continue my tour in the Americas, including New York," he added.

The 2018 Lee Jong Suk's fan meeting attracts attention because it is planned as a double title such as overseas crank up and domestic pit a pat. In the double titles, the first act of the actor's life, which entered the 9th year, was summarized, and the love for the fans who kept the side with the unchanging temperature was included.

It will be a time to look back at Lee Jong-Suk's past and present, which has been growing as an actor, and to have a glimpse into the future to be drawn with his fans. That's as diverse as the configuration and special fan services are anticipated to double the expectations of fans.

Especially, this world fan tour is designed to be the largest scale since Lee Jong-seok's debut. Lee Jong Sukis the first Korean actor to conduct fan meetings solo in North America. This is a representative Korean wave star, and it is a part where we can confirm his strength that has built a solid global fandom. I expect to be able to meet the long wait for the fans who have not been able to meet official activities since last year's drama 'You've Been Sleeping'.

On the other hand, Lee Jong Suk's domestic fan meeting can be booked through Yes 24th (http://ticket.yes24.com) at 8 pm on the 24th. Global pages will be opened simultaneously for smooth accessibility of overseas fans. However, the official fan club members who have certified their membership before 8th of this month will sell their tickets for one hour from 6 pm on the day.

070903-e1531104110857.jpg

Getitk Han Ji-hee reporter / photo Getitk DB, YNK Entertainment

Google Translate

http://www.getitk.com/배우-이종석-한국·아시아·미주까지-월드-팬투어-개/

• Like 3

[SBS Star] Lee Jong Suk to Hold the Biggest Fan Meeting Event Since Debut

201203497_500.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk will kick off his world tour fan meeting next month!

On July 9, Lee Jong Suk's management agency YNK Entertainment has announced that Lee Jong Suk will hold his fan meeting event starting next month.

201203494_500.jpg

201203496_500.jpg

Lee Jong Suk will start off the tour in Japan―Tokyo on August 17 and Osaka on August 19, then in Seoul on September 1.

After that, Lee Jong Suk will visit Taiwan on September 9, Thailand on September 15, and is expected to hold more events in Los Angeles and New York, the United States.

According to his agency, Lee Jong Suk will be the first Korean actor to hold a fan meeting event in the cities of North America.

201201961_500.jpg

The event aims to look back on his nine-year career as an actor and to repay his fans' incessant love and support throughout the journey.

Tickets will be available on July 24, with a multi-lingual website for overseas fans as well.

Members of the actor's official fan club should register before July 9 to buy the tickets in advance on the ticket opening day.

(Credit= YNK Entertainment, 'jongsuk0206' Instagram)

(SBS Star) 

https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004839163

• Like 5

4 hours ago, kembie said:

we will get to see MORE of him, on the airport runway, stage and promotion sites.   

it's a happy-kind-of-sad feeling for me amidst all these merry news about the worldwide fanmeet. I feel like it's his way of saying goodbye to us...with him leaving us for a while next year for his military service. Oh but hey! Don't allow me to spoil the fun. Lets enjoy the moment that he's still with us while we still can. Just promise me one thing, guys, ...when he's already away...we'll all still be here, right? Nobody's light will wane until he comes back, ok?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, lanieqp0415 said:

it's a happy-kind-of-sad feeling for me amidst all these merry news about the worldwide fanmeet. I feel like it's his way of saying goodbye to us...with him leaving us for a while next year for his military service. Oh but hey! Don't allow me to spoil the fun. Lets enjoy the moment that he's still with us while we still can. Just promise me one thing, guys, ...when he's already away...we'll all still be here, right? Nobody's light will wane until he comes back, ok?

I’m promising to stay here forever  :D As @asiaren said, we have found out own world here on Soompi 

It is coming hot days to update all his fan meetings!! So be ready everyone !!! Fighting!  :glasses:

• Like 4