Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

"Lyric" : you own the light it 
grows inside of you
you can have it breathe through you 
and be through you
already you have it all 
what have you done is it love 
what have you done is it love 
what you don't see 
when it's so obvious 
when you keep filling it fererne to scream louder to not hear to think it's clever but it's just fear already 
you have it all 
what have you done is it love what have you done is it love is it love 

• Like 3

tumblr_o910z8BUWU1sl7awmo1_540.png

Leejongsuk replied Flowsik on IG :

tumblr_inline_o911hfPSX21qmdw3f_540.jpg

Flowsik: It’s an honour. I hope to meet you soon!

Jongsuk: My manager said that I’ve become a Successful Fan, so I checked out what he was talking about..!! It’s MY honour… At this moment, this is what ‘heart-fluttering’ means… I’ll support you… Since my English is not great… with all my heart… Fighting!

Trans:  hitoritabi

• Like 5

Lee Jong Suk Takes On Olympic Pistol Shooting In “W

Lee Jong Suk Takes On Olympic Pistol Shooting In “W”

New stills have been released for Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo’s long-awaited return to K-drama, “W.”

In the stills, Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) is competing in Olympic pistol shooting at the young age of 18. Dubbed a genius, Kang Chul is a formidable competitor, with a strong mentality and highly competitive nature.

We can see Kang Chul’s intense gaze of concentration as well as a cute salute for the camera, which helps shoot Kang Chul to Korean stardom in the drama.

lee jong suk w

A production affiliate stated, “This scene where Kang Chul, with an Olympic gold medal, starts on his journey of achieving various ‘qualifications,’ will no doubt leave a strong impression and hook viewers at the beginning of the drama. You can look forward to Kang Chul’s series of ‘achievements’ in the drama.”

“W” takes place in present day Seoul, and is a cross-dimensional romantic, suspense melodrama revolving around Kang Chul, a “super chaebol,” and Oh Yeon Joo (Han Hyo Joo), a surgeon with a little too much curiosity. The first episode airs on July 20.

source:

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/19/lee-jong-suk-takes-olympic-pistol-shooting-w/

• Like 3

‘W’ News + Netizens

Source: entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002534530

‘W’ Lee Jong Suk, the gaze of a genius teenage athlete as he aims for the target… strikes the female heart

tumblr_inline_o91zuaLiCM1qmdw3f_540.jpg

In MBC’s new Wed-Thurs drama ‘W - Two Worlds’ (screenwriter Song Jae-jung; directed by Jung Dae-yoon; produced by Choroksbaem Media), photos have been revealed showing actor Lee Jong Suk aiming for the gold, causing female hearts to race. In the phtos, Lee Jong Suk is about to make his shot amidst the tense atmosphere. His gaze shines as he steadily peruses his target.

His character Kang Chul wears the Korean flag proudly on his chest at the young age of 18, representing the country at the Olympics. Unintimidated by any other athletes, he displays a disciplined mindset and determination to win, which allowed him to surpass world-class competitors and strike gold – cementing his legacy as a ‘teenage genius’.

No one had put high hopes on him, but when he talked about his good results in an adorable news report, Kang Chul started to gain a massive following of female fans, becoming a national star in an instant. This also begins his history of building a history ‘full all-rounded specs’. (TN: meaning he excels in every aspect in life)

On June 1st, Lee Jong Suk filmed at Goyang Sports Complex and transformed himself into a shooting athlete. He surprised the production staff with how he could honestly show the tension and determination of an Olympic athlete. With the face of a 18-year-old teenager but a fighting spirit that is ready to take on the world, Lee Jong Suk’s depiction of Kang Chul infuses the film set with realism.

The production company states, “We believe that beginning Kang Chul’s journey to getting ‘full specs’ at the Olympic Arena will allow the audience to invest in his journey and look forward to how he grows.”

‘W’ is a romantic suspense melodrama with super chaebol Kang Chul (Lee Jong Suk) and surgeon Oh Hyunjoo (Han Hyo Joo) living in different dimensions and crossing over to each other. The broadcast date for the first episode is set for July 20th.

Distribution of Commenters:

tumblr_inline_o921htqXn01qmdw3f_540.png

Comments (687):

(+1407, -179) Ohhh so handsome I’m going to die

(+1143, -156) Heol it’s such a refreshing story keke When you talk about shooting, Jin Jong Oh (Olympic athlete) is the best

(+862, -138) Lee Jong Suk is too handsome ♡♡♡♡

(+714, -125) Shooting!!! So charismatic (thumbs up)

(+678, -117) I want to see W soon.

(+206, -34) This is really heart fluttering, Lee Jong Suk doing shooting sport is just crazy. This is a must-watch, should be even more lethal to watch this in motion

(+200, -34) Uwa uwa  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Completely handsome to death

(+197, -34) Waa Actor Lee have become even more handsome. ^^ Handsome even wearing sportswear, and that shot of him smiling makes him look like kid… It must be worth all our wait…

(+194, -35) Want to see the second teaser soon… ^^

(+184, -33) He’s hit my heart already, yep

Eng Trans:  hitoritabi

• Like 2