Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

On ‎13‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 5:06 PM, aydenJ said:

Love your post @irenetan 

those who harbour hatred would not feel love

those who spread love would always be loved

On ‎13‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 11:26 PM, Sandy5959 said:

I haven't logged in Soompi for a while becuz I'm frustrated w it. But you know what, today I have to log in again becuz of your sweet post @irenetan :wub: Haters gonna hate so just let them ruin their life with those stupid prejudice.

Tonight I'm enjoying this video. I guess his warm gaze can kiss people for real LOL :D

Ha, luckily this time it works, the video finally appeared. Maybe Soompi fixed their bugs when I'm not here LOL 

Spoiler

@aydenJ @Sandy5959 Agree. Just that I don't understand how anyone could hate someone as lovable as Jong Suk. They must have shut their eyes and ears and closed their heart such that they cannot see the good that's in him. Anyway... people choose to believe what they want to believe in; and if they adamantly refuse to accept reality, there's nothing we can do about it.

I really love Jong Suk with kids, so I'm going to repost another picture here:

Cc17fRAVAAAYwAl.jpg

Cr: DC

I believe it's the first time they met but the children are already so comfortable with Jong Suk. They must have had a great time at the filming set. And the cutest thing is when the boy on the left held on to Jong Suk's hand and rested his little head on Jong Suk's arm, as if he was their father. I believe Jong Suk will make a great father in the future.

Spoiler

@Sandy5959 Awww... you came back... I miss your presence in the thread and your sweet posts. :bawling: 

Thanks for the video. :blush::heart: I don't think Soompi fixed it's bugs cos I'm still having problems (or maybe it's my computer).

• Like 4

A more complete synopsis of K-drama “W”, which is currently circulating on the web:

c2fcb05ajw1f1pudlbrk2j20ku0ay76a.jpgc2fcb05ajw1f1pudlnqbsj20ku0d3adi.jpg

Cr: xina-李钟硕叫钟钟

Plot: In the drama, the male lead is a fictional character created by the female lead’s father, who is a comic writer (whereby the comic is of a suspense-horror genre). The female lead’s father decided to kill off the male lead in the comic; but the female lead, who travels back and forth between the real and fantasy world, tried to save the male lead.

Note: Not sure about the authenticity of this info as the storyline is slightly different from the one we had before.

• Like 5

Guest aydenJ
8 hours ago, irenetan said:

A more complete synopsis of K-drama “W”, which is currently circulating on the web:

c2fcb05ajw1f1pudlbrk2j20ku0ay76a.jpgc2fcb05ajw1f1pudlnqbsj20ku0d3adi.jpg

Cr: xina-李钟硕叫钟钟

Plot: In the drama, the male lead is a fictional character created by the female lead’s father, who is a comic writer (whereby the comic is of a suspense-horror genre). The female lead’s father decided to kill off the male lead in the comic; but the female lead, who travels back and forth between the real and fantasy world, tried to save the male lead.

Note: Not sure about the authenticity of this info as the storyline is slightly different from the one we had before.

Well....hmmm this is interesting! Fictional and fantasy do work well with jongsuk extremely fair & angelic look. I'm becoming more intrigue

[March.14.2016] LeeJongSuk’s White Day video greetings to his Japan Official Fan Club

“Hello everybody, I’m Lee Jong Suk. today is saying words of love feel the warmth of the White Day in the spring around the corner. I wish you and your loved ones spend a sweet like candy and loving White Day. Take care of the spring cold. Love you”

Source : jongsuk_bb_dw

• Like 5

High Profile K-dramas Arbitrarily Fond, W, and Deal Scheduled for June 2016 Wed-Thurs Time Slot

Posted on March 16, 2016 by ockoala

ogo1.jpg

Looking ahead to the start of summer 2016, the coveted prime time Wed-Thurs lineup got finalized this week in terms of dramas scheduled. KBS had famed screenwriter Lee Kyung Heepenned Arbitrarily Fond with Kim Woo Bin and Suzy locked into that slot for months now to accommodate the pre-produced project that is intended for simultaneous live-airing in China.MBC announced last month that mystery drama W was going into that time and was courtingLee Jong Seok and Han Hyo Joo to star, two well known and popular stars for sure. On top of that W is from the screenwriter behind Nine: Nine Times Time Travels, Queen In Hyun’s Man, and The Three Musketeers. Now SBS has revealed that it’s scheduling Deal to go up against Arbitrarily Fond and W, with the drama being written by the screenwriter of Secret andMask who has delivered ratings in the past. June is heating up and I couldn’t be happier.

tofid.jpg

togid.jpg

sdssaaaaa.jpg

Arbitrarily Fond is a melodrama about a pair of separated childhood friends who meet up again as adults when he has become a top star and she a PD. W is a fantasy mystery romance about a chaebol and a female doctor in their 30s who live in a different worlds (times?). Deal is about four men faced with betrayal, revenge, and love.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/03/16/high-profile-k-dramas-arbitrarily-fond-w-and-deal-scheduled-for-june-2016-wed-thurs-time-slot/#comment-419922

• Like 4