Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest aydenJ

So, my oppa will go home today? 

I hope he'll have a good rest & spend quality time in korea. This time, what suprises he has for us?

First Look at Lee Jong Seok in C-drama Emerald Jade Lover

Posted on March 11, 2016 by ockoala

feisl.jpg

Lee Jong Seok is taking a page from the rising Hallyu star playbook and doing a C-drama intended for a much broader audience. Even a C-drama as stupid as Diamond Lover was a big hit in China and helped cushion Rain‘s continued popularity and recognition there. Lee Jong Seok picked as his first K-drama the big budget and highly promoted followup to Diamond Lover – the drama is called Emerald Jade Lover and costars current It Girl du jour Zheng Shuang. Considering how the craptastic Diamond Lover ended up being such a huge hit – and for those bemoaning Park Hae Jin getting demoted to second male lead in Cheese in the Trap, it happened last year to Rain in DL as well – Emerald Jade Lover is basically a sure fire thing and I don’t blame Lee Jong Seok for choosing this as his first C-drama. It’s a needle in the haystack to find one rare quality C-drama so making easy watching hits for the general public is a smart move, plus I love Republic era period pieces so this is certainly a must check out for me.

feisl1.jpg

feis.jpg

feil2.jpg

feil1.jpg

feil.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/03/11/first-look-at-lee-jong-seok-in-c-drama-emerald-jade-lover/ 

• Like 4

"The Childe in China", Lee Jong-suk looking like a sniper in suit

tumblr_inline_o3x7gleAUW1sp3v51_540.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-suk, in his first work for tapping Chinese market, turns into a childe in the 1930s. 
Chinese TV series “Jade Lover” released the hero, Lee Jong-suk’s photos on set for the first time, to attract the line of sight. Photos of Lee Jong-suk in suit caught the heart of female fans. 
Showing off his forehead in comb over hairstyle, Lee Jong-suk, permeating with fresh, efficient and manly breath, interprets perfect gentleman style in a grey suit with a dark blue tie. Lee Jong-suk turns into Adonis when he lets his fringe down and wears a white shirt with a black tie, making his flawless fair skin stand out. 
Lee Jong-suk has started tapping Chinese market with “Jade Lover”, of which the production cost reaches 40 billion won. He is currently being filmed in China. The fantasy love drama, “Jade lover” is set in the 1930s. Lee Jong-suk, the hero, BaiLuohan, will develop a love relationship with the heroine on set, acted by young Chinese actress Zheng Shuang. This drama is published by DMG group, who participated in Hollywood blockbuster “Avatar 3”, “Iron Man” etc. It is expected to be on air this summer through China Tencent, iQIYIbroadcast and etc. “ 

Source: TV Report Reporter: Park Seol-yi (transliteration)

Translated by:@Lynstockdale
Proofread by: @Joanna5959
Layout by: @dfwxc316
Cr: jshine_fc_leejongsuk

• Like 4

To all those haters out there:

You hate him for one PLAIN reason => Because you know NOTHING about him at all. 

And I don't blame you for this... because dwelling in hate is a torment to the soul.

820cdd06gw1f1t9dqszcfg204g0464qp.gif 820cdd06gw1f1t9dlwduyg204g046h4d.gif 820cdd06gw1f1t9dmet72g2081063aqy.gif

MOD EDIT: please put large files in spoiler tags as page is slow to load for some users

Spoiler

820cdd06gw1f1t9dk25f3g208c070npd.gif 820cdd06gw1f1t9dpg41mg208c08qu0x.gif

820cdd06gw1f1t9dne8yug204g046awo.gif 820cdd06gw1f1t9dkr88gg204g046kdu.gif 

820cdd06gw1f1t9dsu6d3g20c806xqv5.gif

005x8FfBjw1f1lws2f89yj30qo0k00wm.jpg

Look at him spreading his arms, trying to hug all the children (some who were sitting on his lap).

Cr Gifs & Pic to Owner

• Like 3

3 hours ago, irenetan said:

Just for laughs... laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Cr: DC

This is how fans found out that the Nike jacket which Jong Suk has been wearing all along is not the same piece before and after year 2014, although it looks almost identical. 

[笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry][笑cry]

Smart fannss hahahahahah :w00t::lol:

• Like 1

[News] Lee Jong Suk models for Burberry Korea!

BY BETHANY NICHOLLS ON MARCH 13, 2016 

news_burberry

Award winning actor turned model, Lee Jong-Suk has been seem modelling some stylish and classic looks forBurberry Korea! The previews of shots to come were revealed by his PR agency Ticktalk Tuesday. This isn’t the first time the actor has been around the brand however, as he attended the Burberry menswear event that was held in London this past January.

tumblr_inline_o3zekdrauo1sp3v51_540.png

(cr: Lee Jong-Suk, The Ticktalk)

The behind the scenes shots revealed are for an upcoming special promotion with Burberry, “Art of the Trench Seoul”. As we can see, Lee is sporting the timeless trench made popular by the company. The rest of the look is quite streamlined, and with muted darker colours- keeping all of the focus on the perfectly-fitted trench coat.

tumblr_inline_o3zeknFUd61sp3v51_540.png

(cr: Lee Jong-Suk, The Tiktalk)

Aside from modelling, the actor is currently working on a brand new mega-budget Korean-Chinese drama. The series will be a fantasy romance genre, set to be called “Jade Lover” and filming for the new series has been taking place in Shanghai and Hengdian in China; so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for his newest projects!

Source: Unitedkpop 

http://unitedkpop.com/2016/03/news-lee-jong-suk-models-for-burberry-korea/

• Like 5

Guest Sandy5959

I haven't logged in Soompi for a while becuz I'm frustrated w it. But you know what, today I have to log in again becuz of your sweet post @irenetan :wub: Haters gonna hate so just let them ruin their life with those stupid prejudice.

Tonight I'm enjoying this video. I guess his warm gaze can kiss people for real LOL :D

Ha, luckily this time it works, the video finally appeared. Maybe Soompi fixed their bugs when I'm not here LOL