Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Guest Sandy5959

I don't know if anyone has the same problem as me. My reply box won't expand so I can't type anything and even can't post a pic :( I had tried many ways: reload the page, sign out, sign in then sign out again but it still doesn't work! This is a lucky one that the reply box open so I can post this but another tabs still have that problem :mellow: Hope Soompi moderator will fix this for me soon.

21 hours ago, Kate Jolie said:

thank you!

You know, LJS really looked good with the long hair now that I watched the Paris photoshoot. He looked more manly and sexy, I think. hehe

Yeah, I used to complain ab that *a lot actually :P* but seeing him in MC makes me blinded by his light LOOL He's a damn gorgeous man with long hair and a freakin cute boy with short hair, right :wub::wub::wub::wub: 

CVcn0uNUsAAd2dV.jpg

cutieeeee :heart:

Cr to the owner :D 

The most anticipated Hallyu Stars in 2016 chosen By Chineese

201512210925772712_56774703e0112.jpg

The Korean Consumer Forum announced the results of the vote on the 21st.

This vote was taken from the 23rd to the 30th of November on various Chinese social networks and websites. 197,233 Chinese voted.

Hallyu stars that were most looked forward to were Kim Soo-hyeon-I, Lee Min-ho, Lee Jong-suk, Jeon Ji-hyeon, Park Shin-hye, Kim Jong-kook,2NE1, Yoo Jae-seok, Big Bang and Miss A.

The KCF said, “The reputation of Korean brands have increased highly and those who showed much potential in the future got the most votes”.

Sources: Osen  - Sports World  -  Hancinema

• Like 4

7 Korean celebrity best friends who should just go out already

by whatadrama on Tue, Dec 15, 2015

c83f5395-aa99-4740-88ac-0a647f79e612.jpg

You know who I’m talking about—the best friends who pose for photos together, are seen smiling together, and are always exchanging jokes, but say they are not dating. Yes, they are just good friends like they say, so why do fans keep talking about them as a couple? It’s because they would look so cute together if they actually dated! And their babies would be so adorable and would one day be featured onReturn of Superman! Let’s take a look at 7 Korean celebrity best friends who should just go out already!

1. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk

1d5c6bdf-2b54-4f75-b042-6883aa3b300a.png

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have been rumored to date since Dispatch reported in July that the couple has been dating for four months. The report detailed instances of the two stars visiting each other’s Seoul apartments and going on dates while traveling abroad for work. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have consistently denied the rumors, though, saying that they are just good friends.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-korean-celebrity-couples-of-best-friends-who-should-go-out-already/

• Like 8

Chinese Elect the Top 10 Most Anticipated K-Stars of 2016

tumblr_inline_nzp5suC7AC1sp3v51_540.png

[by Yoonjung Yi] On December 21, A Team White (Korea Customers Council Forum) and Chinese media People’s Daily announced the ‘2016 Korea First Brand Grand Prize’ elected by the Chinese mass public.

From November 23 to 30, A Team White and People’s Daily held a consumer preference research through People’s Daily online and mobile pages, in which 197,233 people participated. 

The winners were Kim Soo-hyun, Lee Min-ho, Kim Jong-kook, Lee Jong-suk, 2NE1, Jun Ji-hyun, Park Shin-hye, Yoo Jae-suk, Big Bang, and Miss A. 

The Forum will also release the results for ‘2015 Korea First Brand Grand Prize Elected by Chinese’ in January 26 of 2016. 

Meanwhile, ‘2016 Korea First Brand Grand Prize’ is the leading domestic award by A Team White, which was founded in 2003. (photo by A Team White)

Article: bntnews

bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=27353

• Like 4