MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

I must be one of the many who feels that this time, KHJ seems like he's really wearing his heart on his sleeve. Usually reticent, shy and somewhat aloof with his female counterparts, in this paring, he seems very smitten. And very happy! Yes, 'smitten' is a nice word - how he wants to be near her all the time, he lights up whenever he's around her, he loves carrying her, hugging her. It's interesting, coz I don't think it's all about chemistry alone. It's even more intriguing that JSM, while friendly and accommodating, is alot more guarded. It's probably how this showbiz stuff is all pretty much over-whelming, and so new. But she seems to handle herself and situations with a lot of grace and level-headedness, not quite common in one so young and inexperienced.

I'm inclined to think that her upbringing and background have alot to do with it, and she is definitely a walking poster-girl for someone whom everyone wants for a sister, friend and daughter. And that is quite a feat! This girl crush (if you can call it that?!) is fun to read about and watch it play out, coz many are protective of KHJ, and for everyone to want these 2 to get together, IMO speaks volumes of JSM - more than anything else.

During the BTSs, there were momentary looks that 'gave away' the feeling that she is alot more knowing than she is made out to be. This girl is smart, and such a natural actress. And it seems apparent that she is a much better actor/actress than KHJ, and while he's not quite 'acting' when he's obviously attracted to her, it's harder to tell if she's acting or actually feeling the mutual attraction and showing/not showing it. She has a really bright future ahead of her....as does KHJ...

If, and should KHJ end up in a relationship with JSM, it will be an equal partnership - and surely, that's always the best kind, don't you think? :)

Then again, if they remain really close but not take it to the next level, that would be nice too! Funny how far we have all come - when PK first started out, people were unsure about JSM, although she was quite good as Mo Nae in BG... And now, everyone can't get enough of her...hmmmm.... nice!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest opiod0101

reading all your insights make me giddy thinking about the two...usually I really try to remain rational whenever it comes to OTPs, but here I just can't seem to get over it! hahah!!! Judging from the BTS they seem to be very happy around each other. I dont know how HJ normally interacts with other people and girls especially ( I havent watched WGM...not really planning to) but a lot of people seem to say that his interaction with JSM is way beyond comfort level. And (to entertain my shipper fantasies) it seems they are equally smitten with each other (at that point in time). Now that fiming is over, it will all depend if they actually act on it and initiate communication even if they dont see each other anymore. Well, lets keep our fingers crossed! Kyaahh~

Guest The_Zephyr

Copied from Naughty Kiss' Soompi Forum!

Hyun Joong Left a Message on his Kr Website

cr: Korean to English translation by Ode / SS501Ode.blogspot.com

original link from from: http://www.hyun-joong.com

날짜 : 2010.11.06 | 작성자 : 우주신

아고~~^^자고일어났더니 허리가아프네 오랜만의 긴잠이였어 .........

나어제부로 드라마 끝났다 ^^ 4달간이였지만 음 다시한번 정이라는것에

놀라움을 느꼈어 4달동안 같이있다보면 미운정고운정다들고 떠나는아쉬움에 아쉽더라고

이제 자고일어났으니까 중국노래좀 외워볼까나 ???????????

바쁘다진짜 힘든게아니라 행복하다 요즘에 ^^내가하고 싶은일 맘것할수있어서 ...

나사에 왕복선타고 화성에 내싸인할때까지 ㅋㅋ그때는 당신네들 이름도새겨줄께 ㅋㅋ할수만있다면

...내가못하면 유언을남겨서 먼 미래의 내 혈육에게 ㅋㅋ

일어나서 뭔헛소리냐 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아무튼 다들긍적적으로 살고있나 ????????

내가우울해질때 한번 나타나줄께 크리스마스 선물줄지도몰라 ...ㅋㅋ기대해 별건아니야 쪼꼼 기대해

나이제 티비많이안나와서 우짜지 ㅜㅜ 못본다구 안녕하지말고

공부하고 내조하고 남친한테 못해준것들 잘다독이면서 있어 ㅋㅋ

엄청난 앨범으로 나올꺼니까 만원 모아놓고 ......ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

난 축구나하러 다녀야지 ~~낼부터

즐거웠어 ????????4달동안 ?????? 같은 하늘을보면서 멋진미래를 함께 꿈꿔나아가 보자구

^^씨유

============================

Date : 2010.11.06 | Author : God of Cosmo universe

Aigoo~~^^ Just woke up and realized that my waist feels painful, it was such a long sleep in such a long while already ........

I finished my drama shooting finally yesterday ^^ It lasted for 4 months but, eummm, once again I feel myself feeling the much deep affection - which is to my surprise; after spending 4 months throughout, indeed it feels kinda saddening on having to leave now, mixed with both hateful feelings and anguish sorts

Since I just woke up only now, shall I go to memorize the mandarin song ???????????

To be busy is really not a hard thing for me, instead I'm happy, these days ^^ Why, because I'm able to do the things I want, to my hearts' content ...

Even until the day I leave my autograph on Mars as I shall ride on to my space shuttle at the NASA kk

At that time, I'll also carve you guys' name on there kk

If I can do that

...If I can't, I'll just leave my last will there for my kids to-come in the far-away future kk

What nonsense am I saying now after waking up huh kkkk

Anyway is everyone living positively ?????????

When I'm melancholic, I'll appear for once, and I don't even know if I'll give a Christmas present or not ...kk

Keep anticipating, won't be something peculiar, just wait for a bit

I won't be appearing on the television frequently these days already, TT

Don't say bye just because you can't see me

Study hard, help out around your hubby, and whatever things that you weren't able to give your boyfriend, just go ahead to get them now kk

I'll return soon with an awesome album, so do prepare for your million won already ........kkkkk

I should go to play some soccer right ~~starting tomorrow onwards

Have you enjoyed ???????????? Throughout the 4 months ??????? If so then, we'll continue to dream of our amazing future together, as we look up towards the same sky, ya

^^See you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA & someone in the Naughty Kiss' Thread noticed the last part:

Have you enjoyed ???????????? Throughout the 4 months ??????? If so then, we'll continue to dream of our amazing future together, as we look up towards the same sky, ya

Hmm, seemed like it was addressed to a special someone :D

To be busy is really not a hard thing for me, instead I'm happy, these days ^^ Why, because I'm able to do the things I want, to my heart's content...

Woah he really must have had lots of fun while filming Playful Kiss. I wonder how has Playful Kiss enabled him to do the things he wants to do? Was it hugging Somin or teasing Somin? :P What's more, he mentioned 'to his heart's content'! Wow totally made me look forward to the juicy BTS videos which, I believe, the benevolent Group 8 would shower us, thirsty minjoong shippers, with :D & I truly hope that 'juicy' would be an understatement :D

Guest klover3344

I should go to play some soccer right ~~starting tomorrow onwards

^^See you

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHA & someone in the Naughty Kiss' Thread noticed the last part:

Hmm, seemed like it was addressed to a special someone :D

Woah he really must have had lots of fun while filming Playful Kiss. I wonder how has Playful Kiss enabled him to do the things he wants to do? Was it hugging Somin or teasing Somin? :P What's more, he mentioned 'to his heart's content'! Wow totally made me look forward to the juicy BTS videos which, I believe, the benevolent Group 8 would shower us, thirsty minjoong shippers, with :D & I truly hope that 'juicy' would be an understatement :D

And...

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/06/my-name-is-jung-so-min/

I actually like to take part in sports rather than watch them. I was the only girl who took part in the soccer match during the Bad Guy rally. I’m better in baseball than other girls and actor Kim Jae-wook told that my pose is similar to that of a major league baseball player. (laugh)

:ph34r:

Hyun Joong is inclined to feel the attraction at first sight.

He said it before & he mentioned it again recently.

which means he knows & is absolutely sure of who/what he wants.

throughout the staff & actors meeting, drama presscon, MBC promotions & interviews

though awkward at first, he's friendly with Min.

He'll joke around, laugh & tease her.

remember the MBC interview where he took the mic & hold it for her?

him asking her, what was the question again as she & the MC giggled because he answered differently?

him, teasing her if she likes him (part of the MBC interview, talking about OHN as his ideal girl, probably jokingly)

him, asking her if she was hurt to his admission that he felt nothing while shooting their first kiss. (he's usually blant & if he doesnt care, he doesnt care so why the concern/probing reactions from her?)

him looking radiant with anything related to PK matters (shoot, interviews, presscon)

compared to him sporting a sleep deprived/tired look toward his other works

different aura within the same frame.

it's true that if KHJ is awkward, it will show.

but he took the initiative to bridge that awkwardness with JSM

the very same initiative that took him a long time to muster during WGM, BOF & various CF shooting.

I love all your insights about MinJoong couple!

I, definitely like this couple very much.. they have good on and off chemistry.

As for KHJ, he really seems to be awkward when meeting new people but when he spends more time with them.. he's comfortable and being able to joke around having his 4D personality.

As for JSM, this the first time that I've watched her in a drama and she did great in portraying OHN. I see her as a friendly and lovable girl. She seems to make people feel comfortable when working with her.

Their off-screen chemistry tells us how comfortable they are together. It would be hard if they weren't comfortable since they have most of the scenes plus kissing each other would be awkward.

As for having a relationship in real life, I'll be rational. Since its hard to work in a relationship having a busy life. Mainly, KHJ and JSM have other things to consider.. their work and fans. Work, probably after PK... there would be a lot of offers to be considered like different dramas, CFs and KHJ's singing career too. As well in reality, there are some fans that wouldn't like them being together. It would just create pressure towards them if they would be a couple.. and it wouldn't end up good.

Maybe in the future, if fate meets them up together. Then, time would tell! :)

just my two cents :D

Guest opiod0101

throughout the staff & actors meeting, drama presscon, MBC  promotions & interviews

him asking her, what was the question again as she & the MC giggled because he answered differently?

him, teasing her if she likes him (part of the MBC interview, talking about OHN as his ideal girl, probably jokingly)

him, asking her if she was hurt to his admission that he felt nothing while shooting their first kiss. (he's usually blant & if he doesnt care, he doesnt care so why the concern/probing reactions from her?)

him looking radiant with anything related to PK matters (shoot, interviews, presscon)

the very same initiative that took him a long time to muster during WGM, BOF & various CF shooting.

thanks for the insight,im guessing you are a great fan of KHJ. Ive heard a lot of people say, that he is indeed very different come PK shooting. We dont really know why. I too, opt to remain rational and realistic at best, because I dont want to go down again into that addicting and frustrating pit of overspeculation and fantasizing about my OTPs and drama pairings (Im looking at you, Goong couple!! haha). There are feelings, maybe, but whether they act on it or not, time will tell. In one,two years, we might get news about them, or not. For now,lets just enjoy (with them) their happy moments with each other. 

just like to share what i posted in the PK thread:

Just like to share my fave moment among all the cutest moments in the PK BTS:

PKBTS.jpg

THE SOFA CARRYING SCENE!!! haha this is really the one that got me thinking, hmmm???While the other moments, they are definitely chummy, and acting like normal friends (at the very least), this scene made me raise my eyebrows in suspicion~

first cap, their faces are so close to each other. well, not really, hehe, but there was definitely a millisecond right after they sit down where it was REAALLLY close but I couldnt capture it well.

second cap, HJ still has his arm around her. Trying to figure out how to execute smoothly the carrying scene ~they are in their own world~cute:)

last cap, after that semi-hug/back patting moment, HJ seemingly touches her hand/forearm/whatever  

and also in the same vid, CPR scene, Hyun Joong, did you really need to put your leg around her? haha he's clearly enjoying all the skinships...

and for the record...that these interactions we saw are very sincere...just them trying to practice, rehearse, do their jobs... and the cute moments that came with it...no hints of  fanservice, no forced situations..purely OFF-CAM and ALL NATURAL!!!

Guest LOLyzel

throughout the staff & actors meeting, drama presscon, MBC  promotions & interviews

Refer to the bolded part^

I think I missed this interview. Is it during the 1st presscon? Can a kind soul please link me to it? PLEASE AND THANK YOU :)

Guest beatadeum

Hello :D ..I'm a MinJoong shipper too, I just love them to bits, I am so glad to see many people love this "couple "too, While i was browsing through the internet. i happen to read about korean actors Song Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin, while working together did not have a relationship, but after a year,while having constant communication dated in real life..Let's just wait and see.We can speculate (and dream) to our hearts' content but the actualization and realization of a-would-be-romance for our adored MinJoong is still up to them..IMHO,They are a perfect match..I think if there would be any possible relationship Hyun Joong of course will take the lead So Min, i see her so vulnerable and will easily fall in love with Hyun Joong's charm(what with four months totally immersed in it), anyways I don't see him taking advantage of it.That's my 2 cents worth on it. But if i were to direct fate and have a personal hand on it,lol.I'd love for them to end up together.. :wub::P

It is really comforting to know that I'm not alone with this MinJoong virus that hit me..if you asked me I think it'd be best if they enjoy each others company( to our visual, mental, emotional contentment) lol..so happy with what my eyes see..THEY ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY..don't want to pressure them to get together fast, like right now, They have to know each other for real, not because of the sparks that was brought in by their characters , so they will know if it's real or for reel :rolleyes:

I like reading your posts, cause despite all the spazzing about our couple you guys still have realistic insights.

I don't know why it is but most of us have really similar opinions. What I really like about this thread is the "realistic" touch despite enjoying all the spazzing.

Like many of you I'd pull my hair from happiness if they dated for real, but only they know what's happening between them. Let's just be happy that we can still enjoy them on youtube and then hopefully we can enjoy them in December when they'll go to overseas to promote PK.

As many of you already wrote - both of them are still young and focusing on their careers, so I don't think they will openly date anybody for some time. Hyun Joong said he has been in five relationships, yet there's no photo or video of him going out with any girl.

Let's just enjoy what we have now and support both of them even after all PK hype. If they really like each other, I'm sure when the right time comes we'll learn the truth :)

Another thing I like about this thread is that MinJoong lovers behave politely and nicely and don't bash any other artists. Let's keep it that way!!!  MinJoong / HyunMin couple fighting!

KHJ was interviewd by K.NOW magazine (Korean & Engish magazine). I read from www.lovekimhyunjoong.com web site. One of the question is relating to girl. This is the question and his answer.

Talking about schooling days, did many girls crushing on you? If they did, were you behaving like the snobby Baek Seung-jo?

I was not that popular. I was rejected many times when I professed my feelings to some girls l liked. I think I wore my heart on my sleeve too much. I was not at all haughty or mean (laughs).

Based on his answer highlighted in bold, I guess if he likes someone, he will probably show it.

[FANCAM]YT Playful Kiss Presscon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTIV7_glz8E

cr: hjolive

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I just finished watching it and noticed some things. Haha. Look at how KHJ just intently listens when others are talking and just stares straight into space or maybe looks to his sides once or twice, but whenever So Min talks he actually turns his head and look at her direction, listens carefully and have that smile on his face while she's talking. Haha. It's kind of interesting how well you'll know when he's interested or not. I don't know if I'm just being a biased shipper, but I see a boy who's smitten by a girl he adores whenever I see KHJ looking at JSM. There's definitely a mutual attraction, but KHJ shows it more this time which is rather surprising because I think this is the first time he's this transparent with his actions, at least in my eyes.

Like some of you, I think at this point of their careers, a stable relationship with anyone is kind of inconvenient because of their busy schedules. As much as I want them together as a couple in real life, I fear that it's not the best time right now. Maybe in the future, if what I see in them is really what I see. Hehe. I just hope they keep whatever they have right now even after the whole PK madness. It makes me happy seeing two people I adore, enjoying each other's company more than anything. :wub:

Guest vanilla96

Im loving the realistic approach of some posters, while we spazz and hope. Love it!:)

To me, a smile is a smile is a smile. ;)

As for Hani and Seung Jo, what are the odds that they'll give us a kiss in episode 4? So far, webisodes kiss count, one. Where are the kisses, Group 8?

Hoping for the best, but keeping my expectations low. But would definitely appreciate it if they could give us this:

Vol18kiss.jpg

:D

Guest The_Zephyr

With regards to the interview mentioned by lovehuche, I'm reposting it for the convenience of all:)

K.NOW Magazine Exclusive Interview with KHJ

Reposted from: lovekimhyunjoong

Credit: MAY of LKHJ

After winning the hearts of many women in 2009’s TV Drama, Boys Over Flowers, Kim Hyun-jung of SS501 fame, turns nasty as an arrogant man in his latest drama Mischievious Kiss. His latest character, Baek Seung-jo is a handsome genius, indifferent, pompous and has to have the last word. Nonetheless, the popularity of the drama is clearly shown, as the recent poll on 2C (Japanese portal site) regarding the most anticipated Korean drama in the second half of 2010 showed a 68.9% (68,467) for Mischievious Kiss. It placed the drama on its number one spot. So now let’s hear what Kim had to say on K.NOW exclusive interview.

What were you doing before the shooting of Mischievious Kiss begin?

I have been busy with SS501’s mini album. We were scheduled to go to other countries, meeting our international fans that we hardly see and we did some photo shoot. If I had some free time, I met up with my friends, working out and catching up with them. After I got casted for the drama, I previewed the original work and studied the character. I went on practicing until the shooting starts.

Do you think you have the same characteristics as Baek Seung-jo? How would you portray him?

I’m a softhearted man, while Seung-jo is indifferent, arrogant and does not share his feelings. The big personality difference was stressing me out at first. So, for this project I try to be more harsh and overbearing; brash and unapproachable. I thought I went overboard sometimes in being aggressive, but people said that I’m still this warmhearted guy (laughs). I must also admit that acting as a genius with IQ level of 200 is tough. There are math formulas, logarithms, equations and other terms that I never knew before and I have to memorize them. I feel as though I’m back in high school!

Talking about schooling days, did many girls crushing on you? If they did, were you behaving like the snobby Baek Seung-jo?

I was not that popular. I was rejected many times when I professed my feelings to some girls l liked. I think I wore my heart on my sleeve too much. I was not at all haughty or mean (laughs).

You are both a singer and an actor, but if you have to choose, which one is closer to your heart? And which career do you want your fans to remember you by?

As a singer, we have to develop, practice our songs and dances, packaging it for a great ‘three-minute’ performance on stage. It’s an enjoyable process. In shooting a drama, you prepare and shoot for a period of time, and then you would have to wait for the broadcast result. During the waiting period, I would feel the thrill of anticipation. So for my case, since I have been a singer longer, it’s like I’m used to it, although being on stage still makes me nervous. But I do think that both acting and singing have their own appealing aspects, so it’s hard for me to choose.

I am giving my best in everything that I do and I’m looking forward for good results as well. So either way, I would like to be successful and remembered for all my works.

Recently, you were in other countries such as Japan. You are quite the celebrity there…

Actually the realization had not struck me yet, so when fans were greeting me at the airport, I was like, “Wow, I have lots of fans here.” That’s all I could think of. I do believe that people recognize me more because of our albums and Boys Over Flowers, and I’m grateful for that.

You shared the same management company as Bae Yong-jun. Does he teach you or give you advice on how to act?

We meet often, but we talk more about mundane things than acting or working. He doesn’t teach me how to act, but he encourages me. I learn acting from my acting teacher (laughs). Bae is strict in self-management and I have lots to learn from him; not just as an actor but also in life.

Do you have Singapore in your itinerary?

Not as yet. After the drama’s success then I will definitely try to visit and say, “Hi,” in person.

Well then, for now can you say, “Hi,” to K.NOW readers?

Hello K.NOW readers! Kim Hyun-jung here! Than you for your continuous support and attention. I hope you like Mischievous Kiss. I will work hard and give you my best always. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------

I really hope he will come to Singapore with Jung So Min to promote Playful Kiss :D But it seems that there isn't a high probability that it would happen :(

Guest mijoong

Wow... this thread surprised me alot.. and i like it ^^ so mature and well behave this fandom ^^

I like the spazz, but not going overboard ^^ actually forgive me but there is thing about coupling fandom that annoying me (thats why i was out from one coupling fandom *cough* because their fans attitude is so overboard annoying, no wonder even korean fans banned them totally), which i actually not find in this fandom ^^ kk i can understand now, why this fandom get nice welcome too among korean fans.. We are still stay in the ground, despite we have so so so many potential things to assume and to dream.. Thats not because this new fandom is not have many evidence and material, because it just sooo obvious, but because this fandom prefer the safe way to just assume reastically and not just go wild with our OWN imagination and our OWN interpretation.. We dont force our OWN imagination and interpretation as a fact, just leave that like that, because seriously there is no much hiding message, all is so open, so no need to do much interpretation :) all is showed openly :wub: so why need much interpretation? kkk

Well i have followed him since debut time, and since then there is not many chance can see his interaction with female artist.. Actually i am a kind a fan that always looking forward to his interaction with a girl.. whoever the girl is.. i am kind of fan who want to know the way he treats a girl.. i am kind of fan who get smile so widely whenever i saw his little interaction with girls, whoever she is.. His ideal woman and sunbae Lee hyori, then yoon eun hye, hwangbo, park shin hye, go hye sun, kara, Rainbow girls, all the girls in xmen, all his CF costar.. i like saw his little interaction with all of them... EVENTHOUGH USUALLY THE INTERACTION MAJORITY IS REALLY SO LIMITED EDITION or ALMOST NON EXIST LOL XDDD I was so enjoy it every little interaction with any female artist around him thats related to him... Thats why i am so happy when saw him become an actor, for my ego as fan i could see him doing many things that i cant see in his real life openly like kissing, hugging, doing romantic scene (eventhough its acting) and of course more chance of his real interaction with girl, his costar..

And really to my surprise because i always pay special close attention to all his interaction with girls, among all of them really his interaction with JSM surprises me aloooottt.... until i ask my self, woaaaaa... I expect them to be close for sure, because its normal thing you got that close with ur work colleague after work almost 24/7 evryday for 4 months.. but to be that sooo comfortable and so close? Hmm sorry that just not normal in my hyun joong dictionary.. Really, this always so rational brain of me cant help thinking about 'other' things.. The closeness is not kind of sunbae-hoobae, not kind of dongsaeng like he treat kara or rainbow girls (his dongsaeng in his ex management)... Is that hyun joong? The shy hyun joong who always shy around girls? That is hyunjoong who need alooooott time to adapt with girl? Really? ^^

From many girls interaction with him, thruthfully after Lee hyori just JSM makes me something feel 'different' when watching his interaction.. I mean beetween interaction beetween a girl and a boy, the comfortable feelings must comes from both sides. In hyun joong case, its hard to get that kind of vibes from him, from his interaction with female artist related to him. Well its easy to read him, because this guy cant pretend. Even if he showed that, it still feel like not full, half forcing, or just normal interaction. But with Lee Hyori and JSM I can notice so clearly the comfortable vibes really comes and radiates from him. I really catch impression he is really comfortable with the girl.. No its not because i suspect there is something hidden feeling or what, eventhough he show it openly, but despite we want to speculate in that way or not, its obvious their interaction is just natural.. it just flow naturally.. There is no awkward or being forced impression come from him heck he is the initiator of all his interaction with JSM.. kkkkk... Because every his fans know how hard for him around stranger, especially a girl.. Is not easy for him to be close to a girl... LOL i even not dare to dream saw him so initiative like that openly.. XDD

I am so happy Wuaa finally from his interaction with JSM i can saw leading girl attitude from him, because so many times he was being paired with noona, eventhough he can get along well with all his noona partner in the end, but still theres is something missing, something he cant do naturally if it is not around younger/chingu friends. There is always still 'A' thing missing after saw his interaction with all female artist around him. But When i saw his interaction with Minmin, i found what i want to see, that 'A' thing beetween girl and boy.. and how a boy usually lead girl ^^

Hyunjoong is always have openly attitude.. if he feels awkward and not comfortable he will show it, this guy cant lie or pretend... If he lied he was just being so obvious and cant lie well.. If he have some affection he will show it too naturally. I remember he said in the past if he likes girl, he will show it openly after he catch signal about the girl will open to him too. If the girl doesnt give any clue or signal, he will make sure make the girl will like him or at least notice him...

At this state i will not speculate and hope many things from them, thruthfully i am happy enough with all those oh so great chemistry they have at this moment. Its undeniable that already show they enjoy each other company and well have some unexplainable smitten impression. Enjoy each other company is the basic from friendship relationship. At least i believe they have that.. ^^

I just really happy enough these 2 interaction really make me giddy because its beyond my expectation, far from my expectation actually, i dont expect its that sooooooo natural too.. well talk about hyunjoong here, i still really cant believe he is really live to his words, become more agressive and iniative like what he said ^^ Now the big question is i wonder why? Hahahaha.. This so iniative hyunjoong is so make me want to explode XD he who wont bother to even talk or take glance if he feel not want to, to the girl around him, sure this is a hugeeeee leap..

MIJOONG i really like your interpretation about khj and jsm.

i have just become his fan since playful kiss so i don't really know his interaction with girls before and i didn't watch wgm as well. based on watching the interview when he had his filming for the face shop cf, he didn't talk or interact at all with the model as he said to the mc himself.

and before i watch the bts, i didn't think about their relationship off the screen, like there is nothing special. But everything changed since i watched the special bts no 2. lots of teasing and it's all initiated by khj himself. it is easy for girls to tell the difference between joking around and teasing. it seems that khj always makes jsm laughs no matter how tired he is. my fav is part 2-4 and 2-5.

well i hope they become good friends and hopefully like song hye kyo and hyun bin, they can date later on. well as long as they are happy, I will support them :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the wonderful insight. Much as I am a Minjoong shipper, I want them to develop slowly, if there is going to be a relationship.  JSM will need time to get used to all the other females KHJ will be working with in the future and that he may have little time for her, given his ambition and the pending military service. Likewise, KHJ will have to understand that she has a bright future ahead of her and come to terms with the projects she will be working on.

Oh! I do hope they will eventually get together and that he will treat her well.....and not boss her around like what he was doing sometimes BTS

@ mijoong

Zillion thumps up, dear! As usual, you and I share exactly the same attitude. We are really on the same boat from the beginning :)

I'm not HJ's fan for as long as you are, but it's been quite a long time now. When it comes to interaction between HJ with other women I'm just excited and can't wait to see how HJ will react / behave.

I kinda don't understand some fans who wrote things like "He only loves his fans." ....... "Oppa don't get close with her" ...... "I'll stop being his fan if he got a girlfriend"........... I am avid of HJ but I want his happiness above anything else. I don't care who will make him happy as long as he is happy. I'm not talking only about his possible girlfriend but also about his male friends, his family etc. 

I think that's one of the reasons why Korean celebrities don't date openly  - because of the fact that fans are more closer to their idols (aside from that they don't want to expose their private life). Have you ever wondered why "coupling" fandoms are so strong in Korea? I think it's because there are no paparazzi. That's why fans can keep on speculating. I doubt any couple fandom could survive if fans could see from paparazzi photos that their idols are going out with other women(or men) everyday.

I doubt fans could spazz about how they think there might be something going on between their favourite couple if they could see that both of them holding hands/kissing with someone else in their real life. But because there are no paparazzi fans could fantasize and speculate cause they actually don't know what their idols are doing in the real life.

I do realize this that's why I keep more realistic approach. I adore HJ and SM together and as mijoong wrote we actually don't need to dig deep to find something to spazz about:D

Cause it's pretty obvious from what we see. We don't need to search for any little details cause they are showing their closeness openly. As HJ fan I also believe that he is honest and straightforward person. He's blunter than other Korean celebrities and when he doesn't feel comfortable he DOES show it.

That's why when he said "Please don't confuse the variety show with the real life" I believe he meant what he said. No hidden meanings. Maybe I'm too naive to think about him that way, but I do believe in his sincerity.

PS: @ mijoong - I have no idea Korean fans banned "it" totally???!

Archived