MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

luv that pic on their bed. they look far more comfortable now.

and with this playful kiss youtube edition , the whole world is going to see it and they must show their strong acting especially khj said that the scenes will be more NATURAL.

NATURAL = more lovey dovey :wub:

Guest HDisawesome

Ughh man i love this couple...Cant wait to see the STEAMY love scene and the MAKING OF BAEK SEUNG JO JR.

I go nuts over this couple...

Guest opiod0101

I dont really know if they like each other in real life or not, but I am thouroughly enjoying all these speculations, especially with all these pictures. Keep them coming, press and media people (and KHJ fanclubs)!

Guest xxraqSTAR

My linhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31N6NfzmN0Mk

i don't know if it was posted here already, but i just really want to share this youtube version teaser!

OMG! it's killing me already, just a few more hours and our PK addictiveness will be satisfied for the upcoming yt version,

i wonder if the time will be on korea time it'll be release..

I CAN'T WAIT!! who's with me? lol :wub:

Guest opiod0101

kyahhhh!!!! they are so cuuuuute! Hani and Seung jo so adorable together:) I know they are just playing roles but they act it out so convincingly:) 

Guest opiod0101

I really cant wait for the "steamy" intimate scenes!!! All I know is, the scene better be devoid of candles, wall, umbrellas, and long sleeved pajamas! haha! I mean, c'mon! Group 8 better not dissapoint us!

A little something... although I am not sure exactly how serious he was here, but this is from an interview...Hyun Joong's ideal type:

He said the first thing he notices about his idea type is egg-shaped face and long hair. The appearnce have to be cute and naive but also possess sexiness. Kim Hyun Joong is attracted to this type of girl. He said “innocent and attractiveness is my ideal type.”

egg-shaped?long hair? cute and naive? ok, someone definitely came to mind when I read this haha! but anyway, anyway, this interview was made around July 2010...I dont think they met yet already haha.

CREDITS GO TO http://ss501fighting...min-ideal-type/

I am a MinJoong shipper and it's nice to know that there are people who share my view. Of course, I would have loved KHJ to be mine but if there is someone I am willing to surrender, it's JSM. I so love JSM. She is still a newbie but I already love her. I was busy with a lot of things lately but when my cousin who is a PK fan asked me if KHJ and JSM are going out, I suddenly stopped all the things that I am doing and investigate. kekeke... Seeing their interactions during PK press conference vs PK Youtube Special Edition press conference really convinces me that they are closer now. I love their glances at each other.

Thanks in advance for the photos & videos about our couple.

I dont really know if they like each other in real life or not, but I am thouroughly enjoying all these speculations, especially with all these pictures. Keep them coming, press and media people (and KHJ fanclubs)!

They must like each other to a certain extent, to work so closely together and still be able to laugh, despite the NGs and the fatigue. At least they will be good friends after this drama, if not anything more.

I can't stop think about them...

They are so adorable...

I'm really happt that i'm not lose their cute chemestry now...

But as mush as i see them, I hope they will be a close friend...

And still contact each other although the special drama have been end.

But, SO bad the episode just until 11 minute....

And I hope you guys will support our MinJoong always...

Well of course I would love them dating in real life, but I guess we'll never know... Korean entertainment industry works differently than in Hollywood :)

But I also think they must be attracted to each other since all their cuddling scenes are pretty convincing :D

Sharing this video. It's the Q&A session where HJ talked about his ideal girl - that she doesn't have to double eyelids and doesn't need to be tall :)

Must watch!

The 1st love in Bali 01

wow mr. and mrs baek ship

i dunno what i am doing here

but i enjoy knowing what they are

to each other off screen

any idea if there is any active hyunmin ship in korea?

i wish there is so they can provide us international fans

more detailed fan accounts hehe

who am i kidding ..i love to see them together kekeke

Guest AppleBait
w00t.gif waaaaaaah.... I didn't know there was a Minjoong thread here. Like all of you ladies, I'm starting to ship these 2. They are so freaking cute! There is both on-screen as well as off-screen chemistry that radiates. I really find it telling especially in the recent YT press con. Their stolen glances and bright beaming smiles kinda says it all...wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Guest marscristle

check this video.. it's a special 25 min BTS of PK, and it shows how close our minjoong is as the PK goes,

kim hyun joong is really funny, his 4Dness, :D and not sure though but at 6:49 onwards the girl holding the camera while talking to hyun joong it sounds like jung so min especially when she laughs

and one thing, when they were taking pictures (hyun joong, eunjo, so min) hyun joong called jung so min, "jung min"?  aw really, i need to clean my ears lol :D :D  but swear it really sounds like "jung min", oppa jung min is your bandmate from ss501 excl.gif but maybe it is somewhat a nickname for so min unnie, yay hope so :wub: :wub:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=926170104

**and finally, a BTS clip of kiss in the rain blush.gif and in jeju island, their honeymoon.. omo

He said the first thing he notices about his idea type is egg-shaped face and long hair. The appearnce have to be cute and naive but also possess sexiness. Kim Hyun Joong is attracted to this type of girl. He said “innocent and attractiveness is my ideal type.”

egg-shaped?long hair? cute and naive? ok, someone definitely came to mind when I read this haha! but anyway, anyway, this interview was made around July 2010...I dont think they met yet already haha.

CREDITS GO TO http://ss501fighting...min-ideal-type/

Maybe it is faith and destiny for them to meet because his descriptions of his ideal girl close resemblance to her before meeting her.

Archived