MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Just curious; does anyone here knows when they interviewed KHJ during the shooting of the First Love Story Photobook? Was it before or after or during the period when they filmed Playful Kiss? Thanks in advance!

It was during PK shooting... so yes, he talked about the "double eyelids" thing after he started working with So Min :)

Want a proof? He's talking about it here:

The 1st love in Bali 01

48916647.jpg

26971757.jpg

59015529.jpg

-----------

New fancam from KHJPerfect:

환자승조

At 0:40 when she arrived she gave him such a tender smile... did you see?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tristan4jay

BTS is making me go nuts! Love the 2-4 and 2-5 parts.... Kept on repeating it over and over. Can't believe how comfortable they are with all the skinship and so much laughing going on... JSM is indeed one very lucky gal! laugh.gif 

One thing that stood out for me was how he tenderly looks at herwub.gif It's prior to the backhugging scene. JSM is casually leaning on her side looking at the script while KJH stares at her. kkkkyyyyyaaaaaaa!!!!! He then told her to stand up and rehearse the hugging part. 

Actually this BTS is a major treat for us who ships them. We are feeling something wonderful is unfolding......phew.gif

I noticed that, too. He's stunned of her cuteness. Even me...I am so stunned of her cuteness and personality. All the time I find myself  just smiling and staring at her whenever i watch her on screen. If i could have a daughter...I want to have her! Just like the other leading man said (what is his name)...he said that he would like to have JSM as his sister...but actually I felt that him too admire JSM. She has this charm that is unexplainable plus she could really act. Her decision of shifting her course into acting is a very good decision. She's natural with her acting and very good in projecting when it comes of ad modelling. Can't wait for her next acting project. Wishful thinking.....I hope another one with KHJ.

watched KHJ 1st love dvd in utube...KHJ believes at LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT and it is his ideal style of love:rolleyes:...

this is exactly what he said....

"I tend to fall in love at first sight. It is my ideal style of love.

Ignoring of her character and the way of talking.

I used to be stunned by just looking at her."

(there are times you will catch him just looking at JSM smiling or just staring at her..and he did admiited that he is really shy but also trying to fight that shyness....:unsure:i think....)

Guest tristan4jay

Im so glad that there is a minjoong thread hehe ,  ive become such a big fan of these 2.   What i like the most about the couple is how so min  brings a smile on hyun joong face hehe, ive never seen him so relaxed.  I watched him in BBF but dnt knw why he was too serious all the time hehe, but in PK hes loosened up alot and i think maybe thats coz of so min  hehe. Im probly the only one that thinks this way lol, i guess it  has to do with the fact i love them 2gether so im kinda abit delusional lol.

I am thinking maybe....just maybe, okay....he just want their ambiance to be a happy one...and noticed that most of the time if not...he do or say things to make her laugh or smile....

remember watching his 1st love dvd....he said -- "MY STYLE OF LOVE IS TO MAKE HER FEEL HAPPINESS" (referring to whoever girl he's going to love/like in the future).

For all MinJoong (HyunMin) shippers:

- It looks like So Min's knees went weak during the kissing scene

- After the kiss Hyun Joong smirked and smacked his lips like he tasted something delicious :D

- Hyun Joong looking secretly at So Min

Kim Hyun Joong kissing and gazing at Jung So Min

------------

Touching Seung Jo + Ha Ni fanvid with my favourite song (Forever by SS501 with eng lyrics)

[Fanvid] Seung Jo + Ha Ni - FOREVER by SS501 with ENG lyrics

Guest AppleBait

For all MinJoong (HyunMin) shippers:

- It looks like So Min's knees went weak during the kissing scene

- After the kiss Hyun Joong smirked and smacked his lips like he tasted something delicious :D

- Hyun Joong looking secretly at So Min

Kim Hyun Joong kissing and gazing at Jung So Min

------------

Touching Seung Jo + Ha Ni fanvid with my favourite song (Forever by SS501 with eng lyrics)

[Fanvid] Seung Jo + Ha Ni - FOREVER by SS501 with ENG lyrics

waaaaah...... Thanks so much for making this vid! Now I don't have to look for it in the BTS. biggrin.gif You absolutely made my day! I'm giggling and squealing like an idiot but a very happy one at that! Can I say that Forever by SS501 is the only Kpop boyband song in my ipod? Don't even know the meaning (except for the English parts) but I just loved the melody of it... Forever + MinJoong = PERFECT!!!! wub.gif

watched the BTS several times.............oh, how sweet they are.......i like HJ how he stared SM......what i smell at the moment????'...........ther is something special between them............ACTIONS SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS......am i right, KHJ......you cannot hide the happiness in you during the filming of this drama............we love you and always love you.......

love the PK couples!!!!they are really adorable!!!1

Guest clairebearz

Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this couple! I can't get enough of them. I only wish the rest of the world can love them as much as I do!

Guest tristan4jay

[ENG SUB] 장난스런 키스 Playful Kiss NG @ 2010-10-31 MBC Happy Time

I just can't get over So Min's laugh... She's like teasing him... maybe both of them were still high from kissing each other a moment before this scene :D

-------------

Q&A from the First Love Story with Hyun Joong

Source: eppeun22 @ naver

Korean-English translation: wonderrrgirl @ LoveKimHyunJoong.com.

Q1. (your) confident feature?

A1:  Fans said my eyes are pretty. I don't know if it's a joke or the truth,  but (they say) there are stars shining inside my eyes.

Q2. Love?

A2:  For me, two person who are fond of each other is love. Just the two  person who likes each other is love. Is that not right? Whatever  immortal way of saying is not what I like. In words it is simple. Two  person who are fond of each other is love.

Q3. Ideal female?

A3: A girl who is well-mannered, sensible/wise, doesn't meddle, treats me well.

Whether  she has double eyelids, regardless of this or that, the moment I saw  (her) I'll feel, "(she is) pretty & cute" to that extent, I think  I'll like (her).

Q4. "you love her" vs "she loves you"?

A4: I want to go on a date with the person I like.

I want to treat the girl I like very well.

For that girl, giving her happy feelings is my style.

Q5. Do you have confidence to give love to the person you love?

A5. I have a personality that treats people well. I like to take care of her.

Q6. Do you believe in "Love by fate?"

A6: Yes I love in Love by fate.

The style that suits me is a tendency to fall in love with the woman at first sight.

no  matter what, regardless of the girl's personality or  Mal-ssi-deung(background?), I'll say "ah" the moment I saw her and feel  for her.

Therefore, such moments I feel it's a "destined meeting", I think.

========

Note  from Wonderrrgirl : I think you may notice that the way I phrase the  English is a little weird.. sorry about that, but I want to try to keep  the Korean meaning and phrasing as much as I can, because I think it  matters somehow. (The feel.. etc) So apologies if there's bad  English/weird phrasings. T.T

-----------------

Well Hyun Joong was asked many times about his ideal girl, but as far as I remember he never mentioned anything this specific like "girl doesn't have to have double eyelids" :D

It's really weird he said that after he started work with So Min, right?? :D Reaaalllllyyyy weird.... :D

After reading your post....me, too...not really feel weird but surprised...because I have not heard any guy artist (yet) to be that detailed in describing their ideal girl...and usually they will use those "general words" like pretty, cute, tall, or sexy for physical and then the characteristics or type of personalty they are looking for a girl. But him adding...."whether she has double eyelids, regardless of this and that..." it is like after reading it....I have the reaction of "huh?" right there...I am already thinking of him referring to someone...then...when he continue his answer..."the moment I saw (her)..I'll feel (she's) pretty and cute, to that extent, I think I will like (her).....so he is actually referring to someone....(if the translation is correct...if he said "saw" meaning it happened already..it is just that we don't exactly know when it happened and who is exactly he is referring to...but of course...wishful thinking again...and based on the sample he used..."double eyelids"...we would like to think that the person is..whoelse..... :phew:

Guest tristan4jay

Are you talking about this lovely and magnificient pic? I hope the pic won't be too big. :sweatingbullets:

pc45.jpg

This look is LOVE guys. Or else, he really does know how to act in love.  :wub:

:rolleyes:I dont think it is acting....he is really fond of her...he gets stunned of her cuteness and her as a whole...because I do the same thing whenever I watch JSM...I always find my self just staring in my screen smiling....really love JSM...

Guest ednadie

:rolleyes:I dont think it is acting....he is really fond of her...he gets stunned of her cuteness and her as a whole...because I do the same thing whenever I watch JSM...I always find my self just staring in my screen smiling....really love JSM...

i totally agree with you. while i was reading your comment about the picture, i was like...I KNOW, RIGHT?! :rolleyes:

Guest klover3344

Me too. I think I may love JSM more than KHJ. She is just too adorable.

Guest jellybeaniebaby

I noticed that, too. He's stunned of her cuteness. Even me...I am so stunned of her cuteness and personality. All the time I find myself  just smiling and staring at her whenever i watch her on screen. If i could have a daughter...I want to have her! Just like the other leading man said (what is his name)...he said that he would like to have JSM as his sister...but actually I felt that him too admire JSM. She has this charm that is unexplainable plus she could really act. Her decision of shifting her course into acting is a very good decision. She's natural with her acting and very good in projecting when it comes of ad modelling. Can't wait for her next acting project. Wishful thinking.....I hope another one with KHJ.

watched KHJ 1st love dvd in utube...KHJ believes at LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT and it is his ideal style of love:rolleyes:...

this is exactly what he said....

"I tend to fall in love at first sight. It is my ideal style of love.

Ignoring of her character and the way of talking.

I used to be stunned by just looking at her."

(there are times you will catch him just looking at JSM smiling or just staring at her..and he did admiited that he is really shy but also trying to fight that shyness....:unsure:i think....)

One of the things that I noticed about KHJ in WGM was that he seemed to be totally obsessed with the "acting cute" thing. He wanted HB to be that way and suggested a few times that loser had to "act cute" for the other when they lost a friendly competition. It was too funny when he lost the first time and had to pay up (when they were on the farm). HB just wasn't naturally that way and he brought it up enough that it was apparent that it was something that he really liked. That's when I could see that even though they seemed to have a good time together, HB wasn't a good match (and she didn't seem to be able to let the age difference go). I wasn't sure what was really meant by "acting cute" and then when PK came along, it made much more sense after seeing how OHN behaved.

Guest sominlover

Me too.  I think I may love JSM more than KHJ.  She is just too adorable.

I'm really fall in love with so min since she acted as mo ne in bad guy, she is very adorable and attracted, love her humbleness, cheerful and warm personality in real life,  no one guessing she born from rich chaebol family, her father is owner of one of the largest company in South Korea.

Love everything about min min, her acting skill, lovely personality, a little bit shyness, cuteness, her bright smile, and also smart :wub:

lucky man who can marry her :rolleyes: var geo_Partner = '25777dbf-c42e-486e-929b-bfe0ca015d5b'; var geo_isCG = true;

One of the things that I noticed about KHJ in WGM was that he seemed to be totally obsessed with the "acting cute" thing. He wanted HB to be that way and suggested a few times that loser had to "act cute" for the other when they lost a friendly competition. It was too funny when he lost the first time and had to pay up (when they were on the farm). HB just wasn't naturally that way and he brought it up enough that it was apparent that it was something that he really liked. That's when I could see that even though they seemed to have a good time together, HB wasn't a good match (and she didn't seem to be able to let the age difference go). I wasn't sure what was really meant by "acting cute" and then when PK came along, it made much more sense after seeing how OHN behaved.

KHJ looked like a younger brother next to HB. He was much younger and behaviour was a bit... silly sometimes ( forgive me for saying that ! :)  ) . Next to JSM, KHJ appears older, if not wiser. JSM in turn is more serious than HB, giving credibility to the pair as serious actors, I think. Did well for PK, just look at the number of us shippers!

i still remember in the second episode where bsj was teaching ha ni and he ask what is x ? and oh ha ni say " alphabet" the way so min said is sooooo cute. i even have a girl crush after that scene , imagine what khj is thinking at that moment.

again i have to mention something on this part of bts

i'm glad the camera guy caught the moment khj staring at so min 03:09-03:12.

imagine how many moments like this that didn't get caught on camera.

it seems khj teases so min a lot! he is more dominant. :wub:

what do you guys think when both of them is watching all these special bts together ?? :w00t:

Guest tristan4jay

I just have a strong feeling and vibes....the 2 are on a "getting to know" each other stage...obvious that there is attraction between the 2 but it is still too early to be on the next level. They are just enjoying what is going on right now...enjoying each others company when together..I have this feeling that they are secretly calling each other. On the lates BTS vid, the last part where KHJ gave JSM a "good job pat in the back, if you are a person who loves/likes to obeserve and read their actions/eye movements/facial reactions, you could sensed that there is "something" between these two. Right after KHJ pat JSM back, notice how he's trying to control or may I say hide his smile..but still you could still see him smiling and you could feel that he's trying to hide his feelings..both of them avoided to look at each other. Even JSM, I found her kinda lost after the group picture...but still smiling and saying her gratitudes to the crew..same with KHJ but the 2 did not at least shook their hands or face or look at each other. I felt that KHJ wants to hug her (like a thank you hug) but he's settled with the pat in the back ..but you would notice the "trying to hide feeling" smile on them. This is just my observations, okay? Also notice just after they shoot the last hugging part in the restaurant...KHJ stayed close to JSM...and I dont know if he's waiting for her...she was standing and leaning on the wall inside the restaurant (not sure what she was doing)  and almost all the crews that are inside are started to get out, saw KHJ standing and not sure if looking at JSM but he was facing where JSM was standing. Is he waiting for her? The vid got cut-off already so dont know if they got out at the same time. They dont want the PK crews to find out the real score...which is good...though I think some of them have that feeling already....remember JSM is just starting her career so being openly involved is not good for both because they may have project later where they will be paired to different actors. Me thinking they are secretly calling each other is because of the coordination they have on the utube prescon...compare the very 1st prescon they have..another thing is how candid they are at both prescon. Usually with this kind of series where there is loveteam, they are already prompted to act close and sweet...but not them...on the 1st preson...KHJ has to pull JSM close to him and put his arm on her shoulder...now it happened again but this time..KHJ wants JSM to hold him like couple...though you see KHJ initiated it..you could feel the shyness (but he's justing like fighting it)..look how smiled after telling JSM what to do..and JSM is just so submissive towards him...really cute....

havve to stop for now..and watch it again to find more of those cute interactions between these two.... :P

Hi everyone

Don't know if you would find this interesting: they both have rings on their ringfingers; hers on her right sometimes and left sometimes, his on his left. Are they still roleplaying?

Image of KHJ:

http://immisschievous.wordpress.com/2010/11/03/101003-kim-hyunjoong-to-sing-on-asian-games-opening-ceremony-stage-for-100000-audience/

Image of JSM:

http://www.facebook.com/JSMIntFansite#!/photo.php?fbid=169837059709918&set=o.140067606016581

http://www.facebook.com/JSMIntFansite#!/photo.php?fbid=161315870558421&set=a.161315833891758.30731.140067606016581

Check it out.

Guest ednadie

i still remember in the second episode where bsj was teaching ha ni and he ask what is x ? and oh ha ni say " alphabet" the way so min said is sooooo cute. i even have a girl crush after that scene , imagine what khj is thinking at that moment.

again i have to mention something on this part of bts

i'm glad the camera guy caught the moment khj staring at so min 03:09-03:12.

imagine how many moments like this that didn't get caught on camera.

it seems khj teases so min a lot! he is more dominant.  :wub:  

what do you guys think when both of them is watching all these special bts together ??  :w00t:

i defi love that "alphabet" scene too...i couldnt help but love her for that. also the webisode where Hani said to SJ to do the laundry and she said something like "uh uh uh"...that was the cutest ever!

Guest tristan4jay

Hi everyone

Don't know if you would find this interesting: they both have rings on their ringfingers; hers on her right sometimes and left sometimes, his on his left. Are they still roleplaying?

Image of KHJ:

http://immisschievou...00000-audience/

Image of JSM:

http://www.facebook....140067606016581

http://www.facebook....140067606016581

Check it out.

The rings they are wearing on those photos resemble the wedding rings they used in PK. I also saw a photo of KHJ & JSM with the little girl, KHJ is wearing a necklace with 2 rings on it and those rings also resemble the wedding rings in the series. Is he keeping it as remembrance? I dont know but that photo, aside from it looks like a family picture, there's something in their smile that I could not explain but it made me giggle.

Archived