MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Guest vanilla96

Hi everyone

Don't know if you would find this interesting: they both have rings on their ringfingers; hers on her right sometimes and left sometimes, his on his left. Are they still roleplaying?

Image of KHJ:

http://immisschievous.wordpress.com/2010/11/03/101003-kim-hyunjoong-to-sing-on-asian-games-opening-ceremony-stage-for-100000-audience/

Image of JSM:

http://www.facebook.com/JSMIntFansite#!/photo.php?fbid=169837059709918&set=o.140067606016581

http://www.facebook.com/JSMIntFansite#!/photo.php?fbid=161315870558421&set=a.161315833891758.30731.140067606016581

Check it out.

Hmmm. Its hard to tell if they are indeed wearing hani and sj's wedding rings or if they are wearing similar rings. HJ's shot is a bit far to be sure. (Couple things.... I wouldn't go that route for now. :D ) Just enjoying the moments without analyzing too much. ^_^

Aisling, thanks for the MVs!! Keep them coming! :)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snowflakesj16

Hmmm. Its hard to tell if they are indeed wearing hani and sj's wedding rings or if they are wearing similar rings. HJ's shot is a bit far to be sure. (Couple things.... I wouldn't go that route for now. :D ) Just enjoying the moments without analyzing too much. ^_^

Aisling, thanks for the MVs!! Keep them coming! :)

I agree with you on this one vanilla96. As much as I get so giddy and keep on watching the BTS videos of this couple over and over again, I don't want to go on analyzing things too much just yet. Just like they seem to be enjoying each other's company, I too, am enjoying watching them together and be happy with what can be seen. :)

an open letter to JUNG SO MIN:

Why are you soooooo CUTE and soo Adorable?

I can never get tired of watching you on the screen.

Don't you know that your SMILES is what makes you attractive.

Don't you know that your LAUGHTER makes people laugh even if they don't understand what its all about.

Thank you for making KIM HYUN JOONG feel comfortable (on and off set) so we get to see his million dollar smiles more often.

Thank you for auditioning for this role as I can't think of any other actresses as OH HA NI, and at the same time, I can't think of any other actresses that can make KHJ laughs as much as you do.

There are still a lot more things that I want to say but I hope to see you grow up as a wonderful actress, winning lots of awards and of course all the best for your LOVE LIFE :wub:

watching the BTS of JSM and KHJ is just making me a happy fangirl...i love the teasing..laughing..giggling..JSM hitting KHJ when he is teasing her hahaha i love it..i can't help but smile...not really hoping for them to be a couple hahaha i don't want to hope too much...but im happy with the interactions...it's not just in a professional working relationship--you can totally see that they will be good friends :)

Didn't notice anybody posted it yet.

Here's the 12min Playful Kiss BTS released by MNET:

12min Playful Kiss BTS

I totally LMAO at 07:17. Seung Jo was supposed to kiss Ha Ni  very gently but Hyun Joong seemed more like he wanted to kiss So Min  right away :D :D Did you hear the staff member shouted "Aigooo aigoo"  after that? :D :D

Also their first kiss was really awkward as exactly Hyun Joong said  before. They felt really awkward. Just compare it to hugs and kisses in  25min BTS. Totally different, right? It only showed how much they got  closer since the first shooting. And that's the fact, not a fangirl spazzing :D

Also it would be nice if more people knew about this thread :( I'm sure there are way more MinJoong (HyunMin) shippers!

Guest marykhrisna

Hi, this is actually the first time i'm posting here, so please, accept me in this

good vibe-filled thread! Lol. I love these 2 so mucccch! <3

Can i ask a question? so we already saw the BTS part 2 (which made us had this 25 mins smling moment of our life.Lol, exaggerated. haha!) and probably, the ytkiss channel will feature the videos after the webisodes right?

So uhm....did they also made a BTS special for the webisode? Please, im dying to knowww! =))

i need my MinJoong daily fix:P

im craving for more!

if it is that hard to choke the truth out of HJ & JSM's mouth,

can korean fans stalk or much better (light bulb on) kidnap his precious cordi noona to spill the beans?

she's the most:

reliable

trustworthy

knowledgeable

source of information. the very witness. no holds barred. :P

ah im losing my mind here.LOL

Hi, this is actually the first time i'm posting here, so please, accept me in this

good vibe-filled thread! Lol. I love these 2 so mucccch! <3

Can i ask a question? so we already saw the BTS part 2 (which made us had this 25 mins smling moment of our life.Lol, exaggerated. haha!) and probably, the ytkiss channel will feature the videos after the webisodes right?

So uhm....did they also made a BTS special for the webisode? Please, im dying to knowww! =))

there will be a 2-day special for PK that will conclude the 8 & final wrap up.

Guest marykhrisna

there will be a 2-day special for PK that will conclude the 8 & final wrap up.

Weeee. Thanks for the reply! I'm really going crazy for these two! :))

Gahhh! Im excited, because if my memory serves me right i think it's in part 2-4

when SM mentioned something about T.O.P (big bang) then HJ said something with the "TOP" word

again which made SM laugh.

Guest tristan4jay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAd0-X4g3HI&feature=related

OMG...this is my favorite BTS (uploaded by iMissChievous).

Call me crazy...I dont care..I could watch the "KHJ adoring stare at JSM" so many times and will still have the same giggling feeling...

In that moment...starting at 3:10...KHJ split second stare in my baby JSM (she's my baby now)...KHJ staring at her is obvious (see the direction of his eyes)...luckily it is easy and very clear to observe KHJ eye movements...

While my baby was going through with her script..the other party (KHJ)...quietly and seriously staring at her face   :rolleyes:

When the crew lady (in black) interrupted JSM and I think expalining the scene they're going to do next....look how fast KHJ eyes direction changed from JSMs face to the script she's holding. I don't know but KHJ should also go through with his own script and study the scene...but instead he's studying JSMs face...memorizing every part of her face instead of the scene...:P

And when the crew lady (in black) explaining what the scene will be...and said that he will hug her....instead of checking the script..KHJ said...aigoo...it is better to practice the scene...aint korean speaking and dont understand what they were saying except the "aigoo" of KHJ. I am only trying to understand it thru their actions and expressions...the way I look at it...he asked JSM to practice their hugging in the terrace and he was saying something to the crew...that he'll rather practice it instead "maybe" sit and wait but on an agressive way...how I wish someone could translate that part for us...but I have a feeling that he is sort of irrititated as the crew interrupted his moment...his staring moment at JSM...so maybe..to have a sweet moment with her...he'll rather practice it (ehem) and it is better than staring...hihihi

observe the 2 crew ladies..how cheezy their smile after KHJ agressively said and asked JSM to practice the hugging...the one in black even got up and turned her back as she couldnt control her cheezy smile...then look at the one in white....she kinda pout her lips and had the same cheezy smile after hearing what KHJ said..then back to the one in black...she turned her back and tried to compose herself prior facing the two...and JSM just so submissive of him...after the take...looks like KHJ got a goosebump...he crawled-up his sleeve and show it to JSM..then again it got cut-off..but it JSM was like laughing again and was about to hold on to his other arm..not sure if to hold or hit him in the arm....

you may say that iam over analyzing that moment..but i dont think that it is part of them acting sweety-sweety just for the series....THAT MOMENT...an unguarded moment of KHJ towards JSM. The lady crews that are with them that moment couldnt even hide their giddy-giddy feelings...I think they know that KHJ adores his leading lady so much and he is so fond of her...not sure when KHJ goes home and will always remember their happy moments together in the set....i am imaging KHJ smile...JSM is a person (the way I look at her)...once you're with her...you will have that long impressions that even when you go home or after watching her....or even when you are laying down on your bed....her smile and face will just pop in your head....:)

Guest tristan4jay

I agree with you on this one vanilla96. As much as I get so giddy and keep on watching the BTS videos of this couple over and over again, I don't want to go on analyzing things too much just yet.  Just like they seem to be enjoying each other's company, I too, am enjoying watching them together and be happy with what can be seen. :)

not sure if the posted the photos them wearing rings as she is trying to imply that those are couple rings....for me not sure with her....i just like the idea how KHJ & JSM have the same style ot taste in accesorizing their hands...it was just a wishful thinking that those are "their" couple rings and it is not bad to have those thoughts to make one happy at least in their thoughts but in reality it is too early for them to be on the next level...because sometimes if not most of the time...LM and LL get carried away with their characters in the series and for them to really act as if it is real...sometimes...even after takes...you have to have the feelings and emotions to one another...to make it really real on screen...but one thing is for sure...even JSM is a newbie and KHJ is again like starting from the sratch again as an actor...the 2 were able to have good time in making PK and become very comfortable (w/c is very important) and I believe that they do adore each other...

About the "bug (ring) necklace" as they call it that KHJ wears once in a while...i have to correct myself as i thought KHJ just had or wore it recently..so I am wrong....he has it long time and saw him wore it their PK storycon...someone mentioned that it must be special and question that it could be that he has GF...but he never admitted that he is commited and have a GF nor being rumoured to have one. Possibly a friendship rings.. did they have wedding rings on the reality show he did long time ago? or maybe either he bought it or his mom gave that to him...could be just an accesory only or if not...he's wearing it having in mind that the other ring will be given to the girl that he will fall in love with. I saw him wearing it twice (with JSM around)....so really not sure...i read that someone saw him wearing it too in one of his Japan activity...but I dont think he has someone special prior accepting the PK...maybe now...YES...hihihi...

KHJ is so agressive on prescon towards JSM....always-always telling her to get closer...put her arm around his arm....they are so candid....so we know that the people behind PK not prompting the 2 to do for promo as we always find these two with their unguarded moments in prescon...but I like the idea of them calling each other secretly as the last prescon...both already are color coordinated with their attires...as in all in black...compare the very 1st prescon...:rolleyes:

Please be sure to spread news about this thread whenever you go (I mean online :D). Many people don't even know that MinJoong thread exists, so in result it looks like MinJoong couple isn't popular which isn't true cause MinJoong is now everywhere. Even most avid Hyun Joong fans love So Min and want to see more of their interaction :)

Thanks tristan4jay for your analysis :) I got giddy again reading your detailed analysis :)

Have you seen this video of your favorite moment? :D Kim Hyun Joong kissing and gazing at Jung So Min

KHJ likes accesories. that i am sure of.

but he is not fond of obvious display of affection

ie. wearing couple outfits

moreso, wearing couple rings or matching accessories, will he be comfortable with those? Especially if his ladylove is in the same circle?

he, who knows best how to be stalked, scrutinized & decipher his every move?

Guest tristan4jay

KHJ likes accesories. that i am sure of.

but he is not fond of obvious display of affection

ie. wearing couple outfits

moreso, wearing couple rings or matching accessories, will he be comfortable with those? Especially if his ladylove is in the same circle?

he, who knows best how to be stalked, scrutinized & decipher his every move?

looks like...that's why it is easy for KHJ to act the character of BSJ in PK...he is perfect and really fit the role...that is my own view...

them wearing "all black" in the recent utube prescon doesnt mean they are wearing couple outfits...it is so obvious that it is not a couple outfit but it is nice to see them well coordinated when attending prescon...it is pleasing in the eyes instead of them wearing un-coordinated colors...like the 1st prescon.....about the rings...majority of accessory rings now adays are if not are all have the same style or look that is why even other artists were being rumoured once they are seen wearing the same rings  ...these are also the same with watch shoes, jackets...other jewelries....but if someone will have that "thought" it is just but their wishful thinking....and it is not bad to have that thought just to have that giddy-giddy feelings..anyways...this is a free universe...if those makes someone happy...then it is okay...that is also why they are making those kind of series..to give happiness to the audience...it is up to the audience if they want to imagine or have thoughts beyond the series as long as it is just but for harmless fun...:P 

Guest satee09

yey!! a minjoong thread!!:wub:

i feel so happy and giddy watching this couple in PK and the BTS...yes...im a shipper and

although i have been watching again and again, i don't want to over analyze things...

im just so happy watching them interact with each other...

whatever feelings they have for each other, i guess, we'll never know

but one thing i do want for this 2 is to at least maintain their closeness or keep their friendship (if that's all really there was to it) even after

PK filming is done because from all the BTS vids, i can safely say they enjoy each other's company

hyunmin, minjoong, joongmin...fighting!! :D

Guest tristan4jay

Please be sure to spread news about this thread whenever you go (I mean online :D). Many people don't even know that MinJoong thread exists, so in result it looks like MinJoong couple isn't popular which isn't true cause MinJoong is now everywhere. Even most avid Hyun Joong fans love So Min and want to see more of their interaction :)

Thanks tristan4jay for your analysis :) I got giddy again reading your detailed analysis :)

Have you seen this video of your favorite moment? :D Kim Hyun Joong kissing and gazing at Jung So Min

Aisling, those are just my own observations.....I hope those who are reading my posts would not think that I am over analyzing it...I just want us to have some fun here..and those are just but my observations. Not sure the age range of those who joined this thread. I am a mom already and in my mid-30s and have 3 boys. I dont usually just admire actors or loveteams in series...you could count it in your fingers of those who I do support...and I am into artists who are not only have true talents but are very sincere..no matter they are not that superb in the face. KHJ & JSM were not the only loveteam in a series that I make a lot of observations...usually I let my vibes do it if there is something with them or not. So far, I have one that I predicted that they do really match and something was really going on and my analysis were correct and happy that they did end-up with each other...and there's one loveteam...no matter they so many supporters and they keep saying they are match..I have the negative feelings....and ended that they did seperated as "real lovers" and also as a loveteam....

Although KHJ and JSM are still new with this loveteam..their chemistry is so great on screen that I am even surprised that in a short period of time that they filmed PK...they are able to connect and be comfortable to each other even off-screen. I love how they are so candid in prescon...KHJ initiating all the time and asking JSM to be close to him...put his arm to her shoulder (1st preson) then her arm wrap around his arm and the "juicy" stare and glaring at each other on the utube preson...which we all know that is not scripted...it is just but spontaneous once it happened. JSM is really shy but submissive towards KHJ..and when JSM is shy she tends to smile and laugh...she is just but overwhelmed as remember JSM is new and this is just her 2nd project then already lead actress. We all know that they are not into showy-showy sweetness type just for the sake of their series...which I am glad because them being close will come naturally..and we could see it in their BTS...no one from the crews or director would tell them to rehearse together...other artists usually...want to be alone and concentrate on how he/she' going to attack a certain scene,,but you could see that KHJ & JSM have teamwork and really willing to rehearse and practice together..and enjoy it..with the touch of little play here and there...but I could clearly say that based on my observations...KHJ adores her...as an actress and as a person...I feel that KHJ was swept away by her charm...but he is good in hiding it though sometimes it just come out unknowingly...and caught unguardly with his actions towards her...like whe he stares, glare or smiles at her...very sweet...I never see those killer and sweet smile even when he did the reality show in Married Couple and his smile also way-way different in BOF...his smile now adays somehow smile of a man who is inspired....no matter he looks tired....

It is nice to see a loveteam that adores and really enjoy each others company while doing their scenes nor just rehearsing and learning their scenes...but both are very young..and still they have a long way to go with their careers and still will meet so many people along the way..so for now...I am just wishing that they will continue to be good friends or if ever they go on a next level of friendship..."special friends" and get to know more each other and be able to build a good foundation for their friendship just like the cast of BOF that no matter they are not working with each other anymore...you would still see how they support each other with their different activities or projects....hope the cast of PK would have that same foundation of friendship....

looks like...that's why it is easy for KHJ to act the character of BSJ in PK...he is perfect and really fit the role...that is my own view...

them wearing "all black" in the recent utube prescon doesnt mean they are wearing couple outfits...it is so obvious that it is not a couple outfit but it is nice to see them well coordinated when attending prescon...it is pleasing in the eyes instead of them wearing un-coordinated colors...like the 1st prescon.....about the rings...majority of accessory rings now adays are if not are all have the same style or look that is why even other artists were being rumoured once they are seen wearing the same rings  ...these are also the same with watch shoes, jackets...other jewelries....but if someone will have that "thought" it is just but their wishful thinking....and it is not bad to have that thought just to have that giddy-giddy feelings..anyways...this is a free universe...if those makes someone happy...then it is okay...that is also why they are making those kind of series..to give happiness to the audience...it is up to the audience if they want to imagine or have thoughts beyond the series as long as it is just but for harmless fun...:P 

rest assured i understand where you & the others are coming from. :D

and after racking my brain, i remember something

back in his training days which was featured in MNet

KHJ used to wear 'a ring'. t'was rumored as a symbol of being in a relationship. not sure if it was a couple ring because he didnt deny or confirmed though he had a non showbiz gf that time.

so there. might or might not. ;)

sorry if my posts is kinda confusing.

im confused myself with this minjoong thing going on :lol:

Archived