MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

Guest mijoong

@ mijoong

Zillion thumps up, dear! As usual, you and I share exactly the same attitude. We are really on the same boat from the beginning :D

kkk as I told you we really on the same boat from the start. i dont surprise if we talk more, we really have same view about other things too.. ^^

Have you ever wondered why "coupling" fandoms are so strong in Korea? I think it's because there are no paparazzi. That's why fans can keep on speculating. I doubt any couple fandom could survive if fans could see from paparazzi photos that their idols are going out with other women(or men) everyday :D I doubt fans could spazz about how they think there might be something going on between their favourite couple if they could see that both of them holding hands/kissing with someone else in their real life.

But because there are no paparazzi fans could fantasize and speculate cause they actually don't know what their idols are doing in the real life.

Bingo point you got there ^^ But coupling fans related to hyunjoong just grow up more in international area, not strong in korea. Well its understandable though. And well your point is can be apply to international coupling fandom as well ^^ When there is no much clue, fans will use their fantasy ^^

KHJ korean fans really is the one of the nicest and mature fandom, well i can say this because I like to visit Perfect and know well how Perfect member talk about and in respect about his costar in drama and CF.

Actually i am so happy and surprised the one who released kissing in the car fancam is PERFECT!!! Its released by PERFECT. It just show how welcome and respect they are to So min, and they dont have childish fans problem with his costar...

PS: @ MinJoong - I have no idea Korean fans banned "it" totally???!

Your quote can misleading lah ^^ kk i thought you supposed to write mijoong ne not 'minjoong' hehehe... aiguu this is why so sorry about my confusing username..

There is nothing wrong with Minjoong fandom ^^ as i said the korean fans welcome this fandom quite nicely.. ^^

But yeah korean fans banned 'that' totally, and REALLY they have valid reason why they do that. Oh who not after such unforgiven treatment. Well until the fandom as mature as them do that, of course they have so valid reason about that. Hmm cant talk about this much lah, it will be OOT.. ^^ Just want to say there is many things/facts international fans doesnt know actually.. ^^

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i really hope can see more Minjoong fanmade, made me easier to watch Minjoong's moments.. ^^

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love to see this loveteam in reel and real life as well....the are so lovable and cute......both of them with smiling faces..........funny......good looking..........and adorable couple....

HYUNMIN/MINJOONG....FIGHTING!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

Refer to the bolded part^

I think I missed this interview. Is it during the 1st presscon? Can a kind soul please link me to it? PLEASE AND THANK YOU :)

im not sure of the details, from the PK photoshoot? during the MBC interview

they talked about how awkward was the first kiss in the first shooting day but came out good

because that occur in HaNi's dream & was supposed to be awkward.

i hope a kind soul will share the link ;)

i share the same perspective

much as i want to soar happily with my Minjoong balloon

i am sticking my right foot on the ground

right now i am just happy that Minjoong is genuinely happy filming Playful kiss

that amidst the crazy schedule, they still find time to laugh, smile & interact freely, confidently

more than anything the comfort, camaraderie, rapport & good working relationship between KHJ & JSM make the work easier for them.

KHJ confidently taking the lead

JSM listening & sharing her ideas as well

(as shown in bts, preparation for intimate scenes)

Playful Kiss is doing well

KHJ & JSM are behind the success of PK's success

they are happy

we are happy

& that what matters now.

Your quote can misleading lah ^^ kk i thought you supposed to write mijoong ne not 'minjoong' hehehe... aiguu this is why so sorry about my confusing username..

There is nothing wrong with Minjoong fandom ^^ as i said the korean fans welcome this fandom quite nicely.. ^^

But yeah korean fans banned 'that' totally, and REALLY they have valid reason why they do that. Well until the fandom as mature as them do that, of course they have so valid reason about that. Hmm cant talk about this much lah, it will be OOT.. ^^ Just want to say there is many things/facts international fans doesnt know actually.. ^^

ahhhhhhhhhhhh i really hope can see more Minjoong fanmade, made me easier to watch Minjoong's moments.. ^^

So sorry that I messed up your username :D I wanted to write "mijoong" but in the end I automatically wrote "MinJoong" :))

But you understood what I meant... :) So you proved my assumption that people from that fandom are all overseas fans. I was curious why Korean fans don't talk about it.

And you're right I also noticed that PERFECT welcomed So Min quite warmly. From earlier fancams they only focused on HJ, but in latest fancams they focused on So Min as well (like the wheelchair scene and kissing in the car) :)

aigo,,, love this couple a lot.

She's so adorable & Kim Hyung Joong is also so handsome.

I hope them to be a real couple. She would happier in real life 'cause KHJ is 4D. LOL

P.S I can't decide whether I do like KHJ being a 4D or serious as Baek Seung Jo.

Guest meteorflower09

Hello, first time to post in this thread

i love this couple

but i do not want to speculate and expect to much, if they will end up together it will be great, if not i hope they can stay as good friends

so far i enjoy watching them, specially the BTS

that 25 mins BTS really makes me squeal, i expect then to be close but not that close that make me think of "something is going on between them" but like i said i do not want to expect to much and just enjoy watching them having a good time together

Guest mijoong

aisling_

nah its okay.. kkk in the end i know what you mean though ^^ kkkk...

yeah there is a big and valid reason behind that.. actually not just korean fans.. but majority int KHJ fans and int KHJ chi fans (i talk about pure KHJ fans here) is same :)

no wonder i am surprised almost all pure KHJ fans like Somin :)

anyway i know Jangkiss subs is work hard for subs for BTS soon especially part 2 ^^ cant wait to see ^^

well repost some clip about jangkissubs here...

somin mbc interview ^^ said much closer to hyun joong now

etn bts

well because jangki will end soon, i will not busy update the first page in PK thread so have much more time spazzing here too.. ^^

guys come to greet Minjoong lovers here too ne.. ^^

opiod0101

THE SOFA CARRYING SCENE!!! haha this is really the one that got me thinking, hmmm???While the other moments, they are definitely chummy, and acting like normal friends (at the very least), this scene made me raise my eyebrows in suspicion~

first cap, their faces are so close to each other. well, not really, hehe, but there was definitely a millisecond right after they sit down where it was REAALLLY close but I couldnt capture it well.

yes i am surprised saw that especially because hyun joong is the one closer his face to her.. kkk :wub:

second cap, HJ still has his arm around her. Trying to figure out how to execute smoothly the carrying scene ~they are in their own world~cute:)

last cap, after that semi-hug/back patting moment, HJ seemingly touches her hand/forearm/whatever

well this part.. aiguuu so touchy touchy kkkk.. XDD

and also in the same vid, CPR scene, Hyun Joong, did you really need to put your leg around her? haha he's clearly enjoying all the skinships...

kkkk no need to do that actually, but he feel need to do that.. kekekekek..

and for the record...that these interactions we saw are very sincere...just them trying to practice, rehearse, do their jobs... and the cute moments that came with it...no hints of fanservice, no forced situations..purely OFF-CAM and ALL NATURAL!!!

and add 1 sentence.. and all is initiated by kim hyun joong :)

Guest sominlover

Noticed on every BTS especially BTS 2-4 and 2-5, Min Min and KHJ have similar laughing tone. Did anyone have some opinion with me,:rolleyes:. I'm sure 100% about it

var geo_Partner = '25777dbf-c42e-486e-929b-bfe0ca015d5b'; var geo_isCG = true;

HJ-SMKILIG.jpg

sm-hj.jpg

hope you don't mind if i post fanarts here........just inspired by both of them....

thank you so much......MINJOONG/HYUNMIN's fans

GOOD LUCK!!!

Guest The_Zephyr

Hi guys I'm close to 100% sure that KHJ had experienced what he always says, 'love at first sight' with JSM. During the interview for his first love story shooting at bali, he was already describing his ideal type like he was asked to describe JSM. It was around start of august, when playful kiss just started filming. So I'm pretty sure he had already set his eyes on JSM, just that he could not take action as both of them were shy and awkward in the very beginning. I think this is really cool, because on hindsight, everything about his ideal type of female and his views on love fit in perfectly when JSM is factored in. Some Chinese fans in a forum in Baidu argued that he was still not close with JSM at that time of the Bali shooting, but isn't that his favorite way of falling in love ('love at first sight')? I think all of these evidences just point to one thing, which does not need further explanations:) we all know it deep within our hearts:)

Edit: the Bali shooting was in the start of august, sorry for my mistake, but point made is still valid:)

Noticed on every BTS especially BTS 2-4 and 2-5, Min Min and KHJ have similar laughing tone. Did anyone have some opinion with me,:rolleyes:. I'm sure 100% about it

var geo_Partner = '25777dbf-c42e-486e-929b-bfe0ca015d5b'; var geo_isCG = true;

AGREED WITH YOU!!!

Guest lec8504

Another pure HJ fan here who would love it if HJ and JSM gets together. I think she's exactly what he needs..down to earth and just a sweet girl. Even though she is different than his ideal types but that's the fun of relationships...getting to know other people that is completely different than you. I really also appreciate Minjoong shippers for not making things up and keeping their feet firmly on the ground. Like what another poster said...we don't need to look for clues or over read any little actions...everything we spazzed about is right in front of our eyes :D Which I think is something that HJ would approve of. Anyone who follows HJ for a long time knows that his personality is VERY straightforward and blunt. He'll say whatever he feels/think without thinking of the consequences most of the time. He doesn't mince his words and will be VERY honest with his fans. This is he reason why I'm such a big fan of his. So other people who twists his words/actions around...I can't approve of that. If you want to know how he feels, who he likes, etc...then just read his interviews...he's very honest. There's no need to read into what he says because honestly HJ isn't capable of that LOL. HJ isn't one of those celebrities that can manipulate or hide things...sure he's starting to learn and tries to hide certain things...but all HJ fans realize that he's a very bad liar haha. He does wears his heart on his sleeves.

I was actually worried for him for a while...like Minjoong I realized that before JSM the only other female that we can see him interacting with and actually have that chemistry with was Hyori. I actually love both of them together because I know how mug he likes her..but I did realize from watching all of their interactions together...she wouldn't want to be with him. As a fan of Hyori also I realized that she only thinks of him as a little brother and she usually go for guys who are older than her. But HJ had liked her for so long...I was actually feeling sad about that...especially after I found out that he keeps on repeating that he wants a girl who's like a friend and such is exactly what Hyori said years ago (that she wanted to be like a friend to her husband) on a show that both her and HJ were on. His affections for hyori also shows perfectly that HJ wears his heart on his sleeves. He's been repeating over and over again that she's his ideal ever since he debuted...one time he picked another girl as his ideal on he ideal world cup but the next day at a radio show he had to clarify that he only picked her because he wanted to make the show interesting and that his ideal has always been Hyori. I loved him showing openly how much he cares for her because I mean...what girl wouldn't like a guy who is that vocal about his affections? Hehe. But I'm so happy that he might have his own gf...someone to take care of him...now that I realized that him and hyori could never be.

I guess as a Joongri shipper I'm starting to convert over to this new ship as I can tell that he's truely happy and laughs whenever he's around JSM...which is great considering what he's been through this year.

Someone by the name of "czek" posted this question in the http://ockoala.wordpress.com

"anyway this is not part of the topic but since yeisha mentioned that the real name of jong so min is KIM yoon Ji, I just want to ask this isnt there are rule/law in Korea that people with the same last name can’t get married. as far as i know HyunJoong’s first love was also a “Kim” and he was sad as he told the story of how society was not accepting their love since they were distantly related (very very very distant, cr: YSMM back in 2006 or 2007). and they were only related cause they had the same last name…? does this law still apply.. so does this mean that our HyunMin couple can’t possibly be a couple in the near future due to some legal issues…?"

I am not Korean so I don't know the laws in Korea. I am curious to know and just wonder if anybody could answer this question. This does not mean that they will be dating in the future; Who knows. However, I am still would like to know.

Guest mijoong

Someone by the name of "czek" posted this question in the http://ockoala.wordpress.com

"anyway this is not part of the topic but since yeisha mentioned that the real name of jong so min is KIM yoon Ji, I just want to ask this isnt there are rule/law in Korea that people with the same last name can’t get married. as far as i know HyunJoong’s first love was also a “Kim” and he was sad as he told the story of how society was not accepting their love since they were distantly related (very very very distant, cr: YSMM back in 2006 or 2007). and they were only related cause they had the same last name…? does this law still apply.. so does this mean that our HyunMin couple can’t possibly be a couple in the near future due to some legal issues…?"

I am not Korean so I don't know the laws in Korea. I am curious to know and just wonder if anybody could answer this question. This does not mean that they will be dating in the future; Who knows. However, I am still would like to know.

Well i answered this because i know something and learn many about this law.. ^^ Korean names law is quite complicated but interesting.. THAT LAW HAS CHANGED ^^

Well i am not korean, but because i know something about this issue, and in the past have asked this to my korean friend. I learn more about this issue too when in my major i have topic about 'Learn some unique law in some Asian country'.. and this korean surname law was my topic ^^

The law about sur name in korea is not simple as that.. ^^ Its more complicated and its surname have their own rules ^^ Not just simple when you have same sur name to each other so you cant marry, or it means you are related.

Generally there is a concept in Korean law called 동성동본=dongseongdongbon, same last name, same roots. Under dongseongdongbon, a Korean can marry a Korean with the same last name as long as that person has different roots. Like example you know Kim is big family name in korea, the biggest actually, and actually in Kim surname its divided to more than 250 clan in korea. So in the past, the strict law is as long as they married the same Kim but with different clan/roots ITS OKAY! ^^

That just general rule and from what i know 'Kim' and 'Lee' has the most flexible rules about surname things (mostly because they are the majority in korea ^^) And i know there is exception too like I know 'Park' surname cant married to another Park eventhough they are from different clan.. but its different if it is about 'Lee' or 'Kim'.. err there will be such looongggg talk about why Kim or Lee and some another surname is different because its come from their historical surname story.

Have same surname could be related or not related. Mostly not related.

In hyunjoong case with his first gf, he just not said they are from same Kim but they are actually from same clan as well. Well, he said actually its not really the reason he broke up with his gf. They broke up because less communication beetween them. Well i watch that YSMM episode in full, he continue said it doesnt matter actually but because somehow their relationship got distant too. Well he even said, maybe if he was not become an artist and so busy at that time prepare his debut, he sure they still together... Heck he stalked his first gf 24/7 for more than 3 years before he confessed to her XD

Well in formal korean law there is another law to add, said in the past korean civil code there is law about some cultures prohibit farther relations than first cousins from marrying and may extend these prohibitions to genetically unrelated individuals, as for example was the case in South Korea before 1997 when anyone with the same last name and clan was prohibited from marriage. After 1997, there is some law reformation become more flexible .. then in 2005 it change become more flexible again, only prohibits up to second cousins ^^ Well this 2 second sousin degree is normal law, because many countries adopt this view too.

My neighboor is Kim but her husband is Kim too, and when I ask her, she said it doesnt matter eventhough they are from the same kim ^^

And and another said yes this law deongsongdeongbon law actually is more like traditional law than formal law. This traditional law has weakened somewhat in modern times, but it is still strong too in just some surname rules only (like Park). Sure, modern-day Koreans mostly don't really care about tracing their clan names. ^^

Well i can still talk more because there is still many detail things, but i think is not necessary hehe.. if you interest can talk later ^^

Well i answered this because i know something and learn many about this law.. ^^ Korean names law is quite complicated but interesting..

Heck he stalked his first gf 24/7 for more than 3 years before he confessed to her XD

Thank you for your reply. It is so sweet to hear that he stalked his first gf for 3 years before he confessed to her.

In this case if he really likes someone, he would pursue her.

Guest khjisperfect

Hello Minjoong shippers! I am new here, I'm just a lurker for quite a while, I'm a fan of KHJ, just been starting since I saw him in "BOF". and now a fan both KHJ and JSM after "Playful Kiss".I've been away, so I had lots of catching up to do.I was just watching video of the YT Press Conference. I like the Photoshoot time, when they were together, JSM was a little shy to be beside HJ,but was smiling, and when HJ said to put her arms around him, HJ was the one initiated he angled his arms so that SM can put her hands into his arms. What I like is that SM never initiates, even though they are close already, she's very careful and always well behave, she lets HJ lead her. I like the way she submits to HJ. She is well mannered. And Leader becomes very more manly, he indeed leads and I like it...

you could see it here http://www.youtube.com/user/KIMHYUNJOONGPERFECT?blend=2&ob=1#p/u/4/_f8cCUrXLAc

Guest mijoong

Bcoz talk about korean name law forget to greet new Minjoong lovers post here..

lec8504

hi hi ^^ i am familiar with your user name becoz used to see it in the past in KHJ thread ^^

heee we share the same boat eh... ^_^

especially like this pargraph alot.. hehe.. thx for drop by and write your thought as well ^^

Another pure HJ fan here who would love it if HJ and JSM gets together. I think she's exactly what he needs..down to earth and just a sweet girl. Even though she is different than his ideal types but that's the fun of relationships...getting to know other people that is completely different than you. I really also appreciate Minjoong shippers for not making things up and keeping their feet firmly on the ground. Like what another poster said...we don't need to look for clues or over read any little actions...everything we spazzed about is right in front of our eyes :D Which I think is something that HJ would approve of. Anyone who follows HJ for a long time knows that his personality is VERY straightforward and blunt. He'll say whatever he feels/think without thinking of the consequences most of the time. He doesn't mince his words and will be VERY honest with his fans. This is he reason why I'm such a big fan of his. So other people who twists his words/actions around...I can't approve of that. If you want to know how he feels, who he likes, etc...then just read his interviews...he's very honest. There's no need to read into what he says because honestly HJ isn't capable of that LOL. HJ isn't one of those celebrities that can manipulate or hide things...sure he's starting to learn and tries to hide certain things...but all HJ fans realize that he's a very bad liar haha. He does wears his heart on his sleeves.

khjisperfect

hi hi.. welcome.. yeah whats i like is the one who take all iniative is hyun joong.. and well somin just follow him.. i like this so iniative hyun joong too ^^

and yea after he told JSM to put her arm around him, he gave a mischievous smile too..

hahah seriously for these two.. i like to use 'mischievous smile' term.. its really suit them.. they use such a meaning smile language ^^ kkkk

anyway have u watch bts kiss in the rain and sofa kiss? hehe if u not yet thats a must see bts you must watch... minjoong all the way.. hahahaha

lovehuche

dont worry about his pursueing sprit ^^ just need 1 reason to make him will pursue the girl no matter what.. as long as he likes the girl, he will pursue her no matter what..

his first love story is one of the sweetest.. so romantic how he confessed and pursue the girls he like.. XDD

inprz thx for sharing artwork.. ^^

sominlover kkk yeah quite similar.. ^^ the way they laugh.. and i like when they laugh together ^

The_Zephyr kekekeke... ^_^ cant say much, but his latest ideal type description is quite 'weird'.. in a good way :wub:

Beautiful picture! Mijoo-pearl

What klover3344 and tristan4jay say is correct though: JSM is really young and sweet and she deserves the best that this career can offer her. Watched the BTS videos again. KHJ seems really taken by her but while JSM enjoys the attention, she gets overwhelmed sometimes. He wanted to keep hugging her at the balcony while the crew were still preparing for the shoot but she somehow wriggled free from his bear hug (so cute). She also made this face that just said: "I am tired. When is KHJ going to finish this carrying me around business ?'' when he was repeatedly carrying her and then putting her down on the sofa for the honeymoon night shoot. 

There are is a fancam by kimhyunjoongperfect that is interesting to watch: KHJ spotted JSM in the crowd while they were waiting to shoot a scene at the hospital (for YT). He pushed through the crowd just to stand next to her, even as she totally ignored him and kept chatting to her friends. Cute. 

[extract]where did i find that video???[/extract]

Who wouldn't fall for such a cute adorable girl? She has such a beautiful natural face....

pkyt211.jpg

Hyun Joong really became so manly since he started work with So Min. At least she can call him "oppa" and I think it makes him feeling like a real man :D

@mijoong thank you for your explanation with surname law in Korea!

@ new MinJoong shippers - welcome to our happy realistic MinJoong family :)

Archived