MinJoong/HyunMin ♥ The Oppa/Dongsaeng Couple (Jung So Min & Kim Hyun Joong)

Guest marscristle

just a brief comment about the latest bts.

JSM & KHJ have a good working relationship. so good that they have no qualms doing skinship.

he put her in his lap before & after he carried her.

that and a lot more.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My reaction after watching BTS = thud thud thud thud thud thud thud

Hahahaha... now no one can deny that they're really close in real life....

Is it me or Hyun Jonng really seemed to like hugging her? :) He wanted to practised hugging a lot! And did you see his smirk after PD shouted "cut" after their rain kiss? Enjoying it too much, leader-sshi? :)

Guest Squishiee

cred: nileyfan1

46097597.gif

tumblrlb9kgdcwik1qbxx00.gif

doesnt that just make you go awwww

best scnee that i repeated

couple outfit

sj tying wifey's shoelace

hn :"HUBBBY"

sj: "yes?wifey?"

KISS

:D

Guest retsuno

oh my THAT IS MY FAV BTS.

so many lovey dovey moments.

one thing that I noticed as well when they are practicing for the cpr and bsj wants to rest, the first time, he actually wrap his leg around her. min 21:48

Me too, I noticed that too...

He's being too comfortable with her, but I like it blush.gif

Like to see this BTS. KHJ is such a gagman,, and JSM always laugh at his joke. Makes me wanna smile everytime I'm watching them.

Love is in the airrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

i keep on rewatching video 2-4

where khj is carrying jsm (practicing) and he jokingly act like he's tired after carrying her so many times and then jsm said something like " OPPA AAAA" and knowing jsm will hit him, he grab her fist and pat her on the back. so sweet

Yes!!! I love the BTS!!!! I saw that too!!!! the cpr scene i saw him put his leg around her and after the hug still holding her arm!!! other favorite scenes are Jeju island around the three. When JSM was caressing KHJ's cheeks he was looking at her intimately no wonder JSM had to hit him because i bet she just spazz!!! KHJ's expression at the ending of the hug scene BTS you can really see how much he enjoys hugging her. Its like he doesn't want to let her go!!!! Love it!!! The best BTS ever!!!! I believe there is some likeness for each other!!! I really wouldn't mind if they were dating in real life!!! I would be so happy for the both of them!!! So cute!!!!!! :):D

Guest sominlover

jaa, after watched many BTS scene, I'm sure there's something between min min and HJ, more than chemistry scene something like interesting to each other.. :w00t:

var geo_Partner = '25777dbf-c42e-486e-929b-bfe0ca015d5b'; var geo_isCG = true;

Guest AppleBait

BTS is making me go nuts! Love the 2-4 and 2-5 parts.... Kept on repeating it over and over. Can't believe how comfortable they are with all the skinship and so much laughing going on... JSM is indeed one very lucky gal! laugh.gif 

One thing that stood out for me was how he tenderly looks at her. wub.gif It's prior to the backhugging scene. JSM is casually leaning on her side looking at the script while KJH stares at her. kkkkyyyyyaaaaaaa!!!!! He then told her to stand up and rehearse the hugging part. 

Actually this BTS is a major treat for us who ships them. We are feeling something wonderful is unfolding......phew.gif

BTS is making me go nuts! Love the 2-4 and 2-5 parts.... Kept on repeating it over and over. Can't believe how comfortable they are with all the skinship and so much laughing going on... JSM is indeed one very lucky gal! laugh.gif 

One thing that stood out for me was how he tenderly looks at her. wub.gif It's prior to the backhugging scene. JSM is casually leaning on her side looking at the script while KJH stares at her. kkkkyyyyyaaaaaaa!!!!! He then told her to stand up and rehearse the hugging part. 

Actually this BTS is a major treat for us who ships them. We are feeling something wonderful is unfolding......phew.gif

Been doing the same thing for about an hour or so. I kept repeating parts 4 and 5! They have such a positive vibe whenever they're together off screen. I don't know how to explain it clearly, but there's something. I guess they've really developed a friendship to be that comfortable with each other. Not too long ago you could still see awkwardness between the two, but now everything seems to come out naturally. I love it!

Gah! Yes yes! The way he was looking at her was spazz worthy. I thought I was the only one who noticed that he was actually looking straight at her with such adoration (idk another word to describe it lol) while JSM was intently looking at the script. It was a short moment, but worth to take a look at. (Oh one more thing the other lady in the back smiled when KHJ stood up and told JSM to stand up so they can rehearse the scene. I'm probably just analyzing things too much, but looks like unnie/noona likes what she sees too. Haha. )And KHJ's little smirks and smiles gives us hints that the boy likes what he's doing and being told to do on set. Haha. I love how he's having fun teasing her from time to time and JSM just lightly hits him back. Haha! How adorable!

I'm so happy they're enjoying each other's company and I hope they remain like that even after the yt edition and international PK promos. I'd love to see them be friends, if not more than that (I wish. Haha!) :wub:

by MIJOONG (mijoong i really like your observation, i have added my own observation as well)

Video 5 and 4 bts is my permanent playlist now..

Video 5

1.57 hyunjoong's shy smile after kiss

3.08-3.12 hyun joong staring silently to somin

3.23 hyunjoong initiate to do rehearsal hug

3.28-3.36 hugging rehersal initiate by hyunjoong again ^^

3.57 omo hyunjoong ‘force’ somin to stay still hugging rehearsal.. he still want to practice more somin ah.. the position still not comfortable for him XD I loooveee this part so much

4.32 shy after hugging cut.. don’t want to look to each other ehh

4.37 somin hit hyun joong.. this is really her habit.. like to hit him ^^

Video 4

0.11 he smell somin hair or st XD

00.32 somin: he is my nampyon ^^

00.38 show couple ring ^^

01.16-01.20 holding hands before piggybacking

01.37 as usual hyunjoong keep joking while piggyback her

01.47 hyunjoong want to throw so min to the sea XD

01.50 somin so cute hit the tree..

2.06 both eyes looking to each other.. make me giddy.. ^^

2.08 so min hit hyun joong again ^^

2.11 so min stroke his hair again

2.13 hyun joong joking again.. widen his eyes..

2.14-2.17 as reaction so min hit him again

2.33 omo somin sit in hyun joong lap just in sepersecond.. ^^

2.36 hyunjoong teach her.. how should her hands.. ^^

2.43 read script.. the position is so weird ^^

2.45 tired so min

2.49 look at script together

2.54 cant help laughing hahahah

3.09-3.15 hyun joong face closer to somin.. teach her a how to carefully

3.12 so min is so hani in this second ^^ how she respond back

3.27 aiguu so min want to hit him again.. ^^ then hyunjoong grab her fist kkk

3.29 awkwardly want to hug calmly her eh..

4.19 its looks like eunjo was really disturb them.. so min cant help laugh saw eunjo expression then tell hyun joong

MY OBSERVATION JUST WANT TO ADD SOME SCENES FROM THE OTHER PART

PART 2 -1

00:57 so min touching khj's collar

01:58 khj showing so min what's behind the newspaper

02:45 -02:48 joking together on the background

PART 2 -2

first half of the whole segment is about so min interviewing khj. can't wait for the subs.

i have to admit so min laughter is contagious.

01:55 i like how so min reacted

PART 2 -3

00.53 so min joking with khj's manager

second half is about so min interviewing kgj (note that the order of the video is wrong it should be 2-3 then 2-2)

i can see that khj's manager and cody noona (is it what she called) is always laughing to so min's joke.they seems fond of her.

PART 2-4 ( I have rewatched it so many times, love every second of it)

so min looks pretty on that part wearing that blue (white stripy shirt).

01:17 - 01:23 they are still holding hands (left hand)

02:05-02:17 khj teasing so min that makes her hits khj

03:10 love the look on khj looking at so min

03:46 khj wrap so min with his leg ( i though they only shot the top half ?!? :wub: )

PART 2-5

03:28 soft hug

03:34 khj hugs so min tightly, you can see they way he grabs her head.

03:48 so min holds khj's hand

part 2-6

02:25 i think khj gave so min a pat on the back. so min was so shy.

ok i'm going to have a reallyy bad withdrawal symptoms once this is over :tears:

Guest opiod0101

SO HAPPY ABOUT THE BTS!!! From the vids, we can safely say that they are 1.) friends and 2.) very comfortable with each other. We'll leave it to pure speculation if there's more to that wink wink~ What I especially like from these vids is that most of the time when they are rehearsing their scenes (mostly skinship scenes hehe) they are in their own world with little prodding from the PD and crew on what to do, so there's very chance that this is all just "fanservice" . And can I say that HJ likes to lead. haha. And to rehearse. Sly~

Guest AppleBait

Gah! Yes yes! The way he was looking at her was spazz worthy. I thought I was the only one who noticed that he was actually looking straight at her with such adoration (idk another word to describe it lol) while JSM was intently looking at the script. It was a short moment, but worth to take a look at. (Oh one more thing the other lady in the back smiled when KHJ stood up and told JSM to stand up so they can rehearse the scene. I'm probably just analyzing things too much, but looks like unnie/noona likes what she sees too. Haha. )And KHJ's little smirks and smiles gives us hints that the boy likes what he's doing and being told to do on set. Haha. I love how he's having fun teasing her from time to time and JSM just lightly hits him back. Haha! How adorable!

I'm so happy they're enjoying each other's company and I hope they remain like that even after the yt edition and international PK promos. I'd love to see them be friends, if not more than that (I wish. Haha!)  :wub:

LOL, your detailed posts make me go to watch it again!! :D

Not that I really have to force myself kkkk :))

The one thing I love about them is that for the first time we can see Hyun Joong taking the lead. He's always the first who initializes their rehearsals of intimate scenes. Like man should do :) And So Min willingly follow his suggestions :))

I really should stop here :D

LOL @ aisling i can pretty much guess where you're coming from.:P

the 25 min bts is to die for!

did JSM just pout & addressed HJ as 'oppa' because he's teasing her?

did HJ just almost hug JSM trying to console her?

:wub:

Guest Squishiee

tmr they be making the baby

and mama baek will be there x3

by MIJOONG (mijoong i really like your observation, i have added my own observation as well)

Video 5 and 4 bts is my permanent playlist now..

Video 5

1.57 hyunjoong's shy smile after kiss

3.08-3.12 hyun joong staring silently to somin

3.23 hyunjoong initiate to do rehearsal hug

3.28-3.36 hugging rehersal initiate by hyunjoong again ^^

3.57 omo hyunjoong ‘force’ somin to stay still hugging rehearsal.. he still want to practice more somin ah.. the position still not comfortable for him XD I loooveee this part so much

4.32 shy after hugging cut.. don’t want to look to each other ehh

4.37 somin hit hyun joong.. this is really her habit.. like to hit him ^^

Video 4

0.11 he smell somin hair or st XD

00.32 somin: he is my nampyon ^^

00.38 show couple ring ^^

01.16-01.20 holding hands before piggybacking

01.37 as usual hyunjoong keep joking while piggyback her

01.47 hyunjoong want to throw so min to the sea XD

01.50 somin so cute hit the tree..

2.06 both eyes looking to each other.. make me giddy.. ^^

2.08 so min hit hyun joong again ^^

2.11 so min stroke his hair again

2.13 hyun joong joking again.. widen his eyes..

2.14-2.17 as reaction so min hit him again

2.33 omo somin sit in hyun joong lap just in sepersecond.. ^^

2.36 hyunjoong teach her.. how should her hands.. ^^

2.43 read script.. the position is so weird ^^

2.45 tired so min

2.49 look at script together

2.54 cant help laughing hahahah

3.09-3.15 hyun joong face closer to somin.. teach her a how to carefully

3.12 so min is so hani in this second ^^ how she respond back

3.27 aiguu so min want to hit him again.. ^^ then hyunjoong grab her fist kkk

3.29 awkwardly want to hug calmly her eh..

4.19 its looks like eunjo was really disturb them.. so min cant help laugh saw eunjo expression then tell hyun joong

MY OBSERVATION JUST WANT TO ADD SOME SCENES FROM THE OTHER PART

PART 2 -1

00:57 so min touching khj's collar

01:58 khj showing so min what's behind the newspaper

02:45 -02:48 joking together on the background

PART 2 -2

first half of the whole segment is about so min interviewing khj. can't wait for the subs.

i have to admit so min laughter is contagious.

01:55 i like how so min reacted

PART 2 -3

00.53 so min joking with khj's manager

second half is about so min interviewing kgj (note that the order of the video is wrong it should be 2-3 then 2-2)

i can see that khj's manager and cody noona (is it what she called) is always laughing to so min's joke.they seems fond of her.

PART 2-4 ( I have rewatched it so many times, love every second of it)

so min looks pretty on that part wearing that blue (white stripy shirt).

01:17 - 01:23 they are still holding hands (left hand)

02:05-02:17 khj teasing so min that makes her hits khj

03:10 love the look on khj looking at so min

03:46 khj wrap so min with his leg ( i though they only shot the top half ?!? :wub: )

PART 2-5

03:28 soft hug

03:34 khj hugs so min tightly, you can see they way he grabs her head.

03:48 so min holds khj's hand

part 2-6

02:25 i think khj gave so min a pat on the back. so min was so shy.

ok i'm going to have a reallyy bad withdrawal symptoms once this is over :tears:

i love the bts

the one where he doesn't know how to use the toaster

the 4d moments where he acts crazy

so min and hyun joong playing together soo cute

hyun joong wanting to cuddle longer

natural make out scenes

hyun joong spreading his legs cos his just too tall

how he can't pronounce some words

and the part where he sprays the bug with hairspray xD

theres more but i am exploding right now xD

Guest sominlover

Hi all, anyone know, is that HJ the first man who kissed min min? min min always guided by HJ in every skinship scene, she look alike innocent and unadorned :wub:

var geo_Partner = '25777dbf-c42e-486e-929b-bfe0ca015d5b'; var geo_isCG = true;

Guest The_Zephyr

Hi all, I've been a lurker in this thread for a considerably long period of time:x

I'm a die-hard minjoong shipper as most of you here are :D

Just curious; does anyone here knows when they interviewed KHJ during the shooting of the First Love Story Photobook? Was it before or after or during the period when they filmed Playful Kiss? Thanks in advance!

Archived