[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest panda84

just downloaded and watched the 1st ep.. must say I love the Hwang family.. i almost choked at the scene where they stole money from each other.. what can i say, they are family after all XD XD ..

Acting wise, I wouldn't say GaIn and JoKwon are excellent, but they are quite good. I hope they will keep improving. JoKwon is a bit better, even though GaIn expresses quite well with her eyes, especially glaring XD XD

Guest yamasakimiyu

is there a streaming link????

it seems like the download link couldnt  be open at my country.....

poor me...:(

thank you before....

Edit: uppssss...

sorry i'm new here and forget about that rule.....

thank you for reminding me..... (_ _)

Guest lucky_moon

is there a streaming link????

it seems like the download link couldnt  be open at my country.....

poor me...:(

thank you before....

its not allowed to share streaming links, see:

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.

Just watched the 1st episode.... find it interesting except for the unnecessary "fake laughter" added in between the scenes. GaIn has more screen show and she carried it pretty well since this being her first sitcom. The Adam couple are most natural when they acted together (and with Mi Sun) but I am sure they will do even better as the show progresses. Don't think it's fair to compare their acting with anyone at this point.

Viewers compliment Ga-In and Jo Kwon’s acting in pilot episode of ‘All My Love’

Viewers were impressed after watching the effortless and comical acting done by Brown Eyed Girls‘ Ga-In and 2AM’s Jo Kwon in the pilot episode of their sitcom, ‘All My Love’.

Broadcasted on November 8th, Jo Kwon and Ga-In (better known as a husband-wife couple on MBC’s ‘We Got Married’) have taken on a new challenge to act as fraternal twins, Geum Ji and Ok Yeob.

In the pilot episode, Geumji (Ga-In) stresses about her mono-lid eyes and decides to earn money as a part-time worker in the local markets. However, she ends up losing her $1400 USD to her mother (Park Mi Sun) and her twin brother Ok Yeob (Jo Kwon). The twins were able to act out their family quarrels flawlessly, in contrast to their loving husband-wife image they show on ‘We Got Married’.

After viewers watched Ga-In’s character eat 10 servings of samkyubsal and go to a night club acting as if she had money, many left positive comments on various online open boards, saying that they are anticipating more of Ga-In’s future acting.

Not to worry, Jo Kwon fans – the kkab artist will undoubtedly be showcasing more of his acting abilities in the future episodes.

(Allkpop News)

Guest memexie

Viewers compliment Ga-In and Jo Kwon’s acting in pilot episode of ‘All My Love’

After viewers watched Ga-In’s character eat 10 servings of samkyubsal and go to a night club acting as if she had money, many left positive comments on various online open boards, saying that they are anticipating more of Ga-In’s future acting.

Not to worry, Jo Kwon fans – the kkab artist will undoubtedly be showcasing more of his acting abilities in the future episodes.

(Allkpop News)

LOL! the one who go to a night club was JoKwon......not GaIn..... hahaha...

Seems like they've already win our heart! wub.gif

Guest hoami189

All My Love E01 - 101108

Thanks for sharing the link!! I was waiting for it. All the torrent links don't work to me...

A good thing that our beloved Adam couple have got lots of good comments about their acting. It's just the first ep. We will see how far their talents will be...

It's fun that we see a lot of familiar accounts in a different threads! ^^~ I wish that we could combine the 2 threads to be one...

Guest daisuki90

AML so daebak....I love watching it....I love Gain character because she so cute in AML....Can`t wait to see tomorrow episode...

I'm loving AML, Hwang family is so hilarious. at first i thought it would be awkward for fans to see AC acting as siblings but i was wrong. they acted it out perfectly and they are naturally funny in the episode. ^^ I'm going to anticipate the sitcom. ^^

The obvious question I have is why did they go "Dutch" when they had money? In a previous scene the landlady(?) or the "President's" wife (the whole ordeal with Mi Sun stealing her daughters money and then giving it to some low life is lost on me) threw an envelope full of cash threw their window, presumably all of the money at Geum Ji had earned through her odd jobs.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5694/snapshot20101108065843.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1152/snapshot20101108065855.jpg

I guess the better question is why did they bother to eat out when they had just lost their home? If they had been smart about the incident they would have dealt with living arrangements first then ate. Oh, and how in the world can three people, two of which are but skin and bone eat a whopping w154,000 worth of food?

Did anyone else find this scene a little too funny? Commentary on how much eyeliner she uses, that or she's portraying someone from the rock band KISS :D

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/2475/snapshot20101108065824.jpg

I might as well add the toilet humor was a bit much. You kind of knew the outcome before it happened, but I guess the resulting collision between Geum Ji & Director Kim had its perks with that look on his face being somewhat priceless joy.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5349/snapshot20101108071622.jpg

i guess it comes with the territory of being very selfish and superficial..they care more about themselves and money than thinking what should be done and what's more important..i was kinda surprised that they were very very very selfish..i mean there were lots of selfish ppl but not to the extent of not being smart or sth..

lool at your comment on Ga-in's make-up..it looks like "KISS"" ..hahaha

toilet humor..bwahahaha! when i saw his satisfied face i was like, wtf?..ewwwwee..ekkekeke..

about the birth secret..i thought at first that YSA's character as the daughter of the director was already established..i mean, in the first ep, it seems like KSA and the director doesn't know each other and he's looking for his daughter based on the hotel scene..the twins were certainly involved..like she and Geum Ji are friends and Geum Ji's fam will be married to the director..maybe Geum Ji will be the one who unveils the birth secret?..and it was said in Golden Fishery that Ok Yeob and YSA will be involved and will have a kiss scene..

and isn't the director rich?..so why did he have to steal those things in his hotel room?..lool..

but what also intrigues me is that Ga-in said she was wishing that her character and Ok Yeob won't be twins at the end bcuz there's this birth secret..what if it turns out that YSA and OY are the twins and not GJ? that would be so mess up cuz there will be a loveline between then.. bwhaahahhaa..sorry, i was reading into so many things..kekeke..

i think the meeting of GJ and director will be the way to her mother's romance and the latter..i read sth before that the director asked GJ if she didn't recognize him?..what was that about?did they already meet before?...

u know their mysterious characters are interesting enough..hopefully it would keep up in the upcoming episodes..

edit:

@con3llo haha..you're right! you've got hawk eyes.. :D

20101109010713.jpg

Ga-in's BRI in WGM

20101109010643.jpg

The obvious question I have is why did they go "Dutch" when they had money? In a previous scene the landlady(?) or the "President's" wife (the whole ordeal with Mi Sun stealing her daughters money and then giving it to some low life is lost on me) threw an envelope full of cash threw their window, presumably all of the money at Geum Ji had earned through her odd jobs.

I've seen women like MiSun's character, where they give money to douches so that the guy would stay with them. It doesn't make sense, but that's how these women think.

In regards to them eating out, I think they weren't planning on eating too much, but Ga-In's character ended up ordering something expensive or too much? I'm not sure. Also, as a Korean sitcom...I think logic isn't going to be strictly followed, so everything they do will be a bit over-the-top; It irks me too, but eh, I'm trying to take it lightly.

And yes! I thought the toilet humor was a bit much too, but the look of satisfaction at the end was funny...gross, but funny.

Just watched the 1st episode.... find it interesting except for the unnecessary "fake laughter" added in between the scenes. GaIn has more screen show and she carried it pretty well since this being her first sitcom. The Adam couple are most natural when they acted together (and with Mi Sun) but I am sure they will do even better as the show progresses. Don't think it's fair to compare their acting with anyone at this point.

I also didn't like the fake laughter that they put into the show; It would be much better without such distractions. Out of all the weird things in the show, the laughing bothered me the most. But, I'll try to ignore it...maybe, I'll grow used to it.

As for acting, I agree with what you said. They're pretty good for beginners. The beginning scene with Ga-In and the girls though...was a little awkward, but it got better when you see her acting with Jo Kwon and Mi Sun. Everything will get better over time with more practice.

Anyways, brief thoughts on the first episode, it was cute and fun to watch despite some problems. I'm still stuck seeing the characters as Ga-In, Jo Kwon, Mi Sun, Na Young, etc. Hopefully, as the story progresses, I'll see the actors as the characters, instead.

My top 3 favorite scenes from episode 1:

1. Flashback of Ga-In's character getting teased for her eyes.

2. The family stealing from each other.

3. Ga-In's character running away from the BBQ ladies. It was exaggerated, but it was cute and funny. Run, Ga-In, run!

Guest mamakamaru

Hello.I'm new here. I'm Japnease 2AM&BEG's fan ,so sorry my poor English.

I notice that the song at Kwon's night club sciene is

With,or without you♪ from 2AM's new album Saint O'clock♪

I love Kwon&Gain.They are so funny &cute!

Thank you!!!

here are some pictures of our adam couple watching the first braodcast of the show together (i think they are watching with the whole cast though?)

Ga-In look embarrassed, haha.. u know those cringing-my-fingers-and-toes embarrassment?

CUTE

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=930676464

as the caption says, kwonnie reaches to hold GaIn hands :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=159963604038961&set=a.132906463411342.12291.132585793443409

Archived