[Sitcom 2010] All My Love 몽땅 내사랑

Guest yeohweping

Guest c0n3ll0

@semi-fly & @mamakamaru

hm.. confusing.. some of you said that AML won't aired on 101122 & 101125, then some of you said it won't be aired on 101122,23?

otherwise there's a preview for 101122 & 25 ep? :unsure:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mamakamaru

@semi-fly & @mamakamaru

hm.. confusing.. some of you said that AML won't aired on 101122 & 101125, then some of you said it won't be aired on 101122,23?

otherwise there's a preview for 101122 & 25 ep? :unsure:

Oh,I'm so sorry.

semi-fly ssi 's previews were until yesterday's data.

MBC AML offcial site modify their previews today.

So,you can see new previews to click the part of

SOURSE in semi-fly ssi's comment.

please let's try(^^)

Guest c0n3ll0

Oh,I'm so sorry.

semi-fly ssi 's previews were until yesterday's data.

MBC AML offcial site modify their previews today.

So,you can see new previews to click the part of

SOURSE in semi-fly ssi's comment.

please let's try(^^)

Oh.. thank you !

I don't try to check the source page coz I thought it would be all hangul.. keke ^_^

Guest adikkeluangman

Ga-In borrowed Jo Kwon’s glasses?

Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga-In has demonstrated that glasses are still quite the chic accessory through her latest blog entry.

On November 19th, Ga-In posted a picture on her Cyworld Minihompi of herself wearing round glasses with leopard-print rims. She wrote, ‘Glasses really don’t fit me. But sometimes I have an urge to wear them.‘

The pictures show a fresh-faced Ga-In nibbling on a cake, as well as her cute expressions while trying to kiss a doll.

Yet as charming as those photos are, netizens are more interested in its similarity to earlier photos uploaded by 2AM’s Jo Kwon. Jo Kwon recently uploaded a funny photo of himself onto his Twitter, where he also sported round leopard-print glasses.

Jo Kwon and Ga-In have been acting in the sitcom ‘All My Love‘ as twins, and their similar pictures definitely reinforces those roles.

The fans who saw the pictures commented, ‘The sunglasses fit really well. You look smart’, ‘You look pretty even when you wear glasses’, and ‘Very cute, you should wear them more often.’

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/11/ga-in-borrowed-jo-kwons-glasses

Guest c0n3ll0

just watched ep 4.. keke.. can't see Gain often..

but next episode must be interesting !! :w00t:

Gain started to like Tae Soo ( in AML, not reality) keke

I prefer Gain have a love line with Tae Soo than with Doo Joon.. Dunno why.. haha

Can't wait to see kwonnie get jealous..keke :P

this thread is so quiet :(

Guest c0n3ll0

I can't help but think the writer(s) may have let the family secret out a bit too early.

hm.. I think maybe this secret is not about "Seung Ah is Kap Soo's daughter" ?

I read the story on the page one "there is a birth secret that surrounds Kim Gab Soo's daughter - Seung Ah"

I mean, maybe after Kap Soo found out that Seung Ah is his daughter, there is another secret about Seung Ah? keke..

hwa.. confusing.. don't wanna think too much about that anymore, I'm really anticipating today's episode, keke..

Gain's loveline :P

Guest PetiteMelie

Lol at today's episode I guess Geum Ji got a little overexcited with the secretery (Jon Tae Soo??), well who wouldn't he was kind of confusing lol

And I can't wait for some translations to really undersand the end of the episode apparently the secretary can't stand his boss :w00t: woooooh

Guest teukiie

Ah, I thought they wouldn't broadcast the show this week since of Asian Games, so I missed two episodes xD

Anyway, TaeSoo & Ga-in loveline pleaseeee ^_^ Taesoo is so cute <3

Guest sunshineai

Hi All,

I have been a silent reader, just wondering how come this forum only open to soompi members?

I wish more people could join/ read AML discussion.

Archived